• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Post apocalyptic, Star Trek, Supernatural & world building!

Marii

100% noob to this site here! I've been role playing for an unknown amount of time and have been trying desperately to get back into it, but to no avail. I googled one on one role plays and here I am!...

I love to world build and research and build characters and settings and plots. My absolute favorite genre to write and imagine is post apocalyptic, with general sci-fi as a close second, and historical after that.

I do have a space universe at the ready, but I'm not really interested in it right now. If we do end up writing together, feel free to inquire about it down the line.

My current obsession is my post apocalyptic world I've dubbed Lost Peak, a fictional national park set in Wyoming in 2018. The bigger plot focuses on seven brothers, all former park and government employees, who have fallen into leadership positions at seven different survivor settlements in national parks/forests. There are varying degrees of safety and stability based on location, natural barriers and sheer numbers. The Wyoming camp is huge and secluded, very safe, whereas Red Rock camp in New Mexico is almost constantly under attack and with little numbers on their side. It allows for some fun one on one role playing because survivors can go to any camp they want to at any time. Supply chains between the camps run constantly with goods and information (they use as little digital communication as possible), as well as camp transfers (doctors, scientists, teachers, muscle etc) based on need. Its something I've really been dying to try out. If you're interested, let me know and we can talk characters. I'll also shoot you the timeline, which goes far more in depth.

Fandoms:
Supernatural, specifically, the timeline in which the Croatoan virus succeeds and the world descends into chaos (season 5 episode 4), &
Star Trek TNG, regarding the timeline in which the Borg succeed in their war against the federation (season 7 episode 11).

I play females, and prefer to play against male characters. I enjoy playing multiple characters but since I'm just getting back into it, I'd prefer only playing one at the beginning. Romance is a possibility, but I prefer to see where the dynamic and chemistry takes us naturally. I write third person, past tense and reply as frequently as I can. The length of my replies is undetermined, but at the very least, a paragraph.

Please let me know what above interests you and if you have anything to add. I'd love to get something started ASAP! Thanks

Dude I am so interested in your national park play! Please PM, mine are acting up right now, but I have some fun ideas, and clearly you do too. Please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back