Other Post a fact about yourself.

*dies*
Well no you aren't stupid
if you have any questions just ask

also honey DOES go on sandwiches
well
i have stabbed (well not stabbed, more like slightly punctured) myself before. It felt bad yet good. But my screaming just totally ruined the experience.

I hate to break the chain of... whatever this is...

But here are three quick fun facts about myself:

-I have a habit of starting arguments and then getting bored with them quickly.
-Sex and sexual acts disturb and disgust me.
- When I was really young I thought I had a crush on the girl from Wizards of Waverly Place. Now I can't even remember her name which you may have been able to tell from me calling her "the girl from Wizards of Waverly Place."
I SECOND THE SECOND ONE

Another fact:

-I have Dyscalculia also known as Math Dyslexia also known as "Permanently stuck in 1st grade math" disorder

Fact;

-##### ## ### ######!

(This has been blurred for your protection and my sanity!)

I can't second that one sadly
*lifts up hands*
Go ahead, take me away. If it's a crime to love romance and romantic acts that ties directly into sex, and sexual acts, then I might as well be in a max security prison
I'm warming up to it, but i still dislike it.

NO SEGREGATION!

*sets you free*

Another fact:

I lack any actual talents or hobbies beyond writing. Its not that I don't want hobbies its that I just can't work up the motivation.

Fact:

-God won't let me work up the courage to actually talk to someone irl

Another fact:

-I have Dyscalculia also known as Math Dyslexia also known as "Permanently stuck in 1st grade math" disorder
Is there any way to get a doctor to test that because literally I have never been able to understand anything in math even though it makes sense
I just can't wrap my head around it and it's been like that for YEARS
I've been struggling for so long
It's not that I'm an idiot or anything like that, because I ace in philosophy *not the class; I haven't gotten to that class yet lmao but if I do I'm gonna love it*

Is there any way to get a doctor to test that because literally I have never been able to understand anything in math even though it makes sense
I just can't wrap my head around it and it's been like that for YEARS
I've been struggling for so long
It's not that I'm an idiot or anything like that, because I ace in philosophy *not the class; I haven't gotten to that class yet lmao but if I do I'm gonna love it*
0-0

DOCTOR! COME TEST MY BRAIN AND HER BRAIN!

i failed 9th grade math.
Time to see if this is the cause.

Anyway, the point of me responding to your post was not to start a debate over God’s existence, it was to point out that you should not be blaming him for your inability to speak to people, as it is a roadblock to solving that problem. Also, if you’re blaming God for your problems then he’s not kind and loving is he?
IM THINKING ABOUT CHANGING MY RELIGION

so yeah

Just going to chime in here with a fact, I suppose.

If all goes well, I'll be the first in my family to earn the title of "Dr." <3

Just going to chime in here with a fact, I suppose.

If all goes well, I'll be the first in my family to earn the title of "Dr." <3
W O W

i hope to be that person in my family some day. Let me give you a premature congrats!

This is a general reminder for everyone in this thread to respect the main topic. Please discontinue conversations in this thread if another member asks you to stop. The staff team will consider warning users who do not comply to these requests.

The fact about myself is that I like pastel colors even though I seem like the type of person who hates pastel colors.

People think I'm adorable all the time and all happy and everything.

But what they don't realize is that I am usually overwhelmed with sadness, and I put on an act to help others get better.
At the moment, I don't know what I feel. But I can promise you that if I hear a specific, lovely tune that I once heard last night....it'll ruin and make my day at the same time.
This goes for any day really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back