Other Post a fact about yourself.

I have a dent in my left temple from falling on the corner of a planter when I was two. You can't really see it unless I squint, plus my glasses cover it up, so most people never notice it.

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

I run a gaming server that doubles as a place for people to make friends while playing multiplayer games in a LGBTQIA+ friendly environment. <3

♡design by rabbitswarren, coded by uxie♡

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

I run a gaming server that doubles as a place for people to make friends while playing multiplayer games in a LGBTQIA+ friendly environment. <3

MYSTERY SKULLS REFERENCE?!

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Mhm! If you click the play button, it'll play the song! <3

art by
arithm

Wᴀʀʀᴇɴ Bᴜʀɴs

(he/him)

ʙᴜɢʙᴇᴀʀ ʙᴀʀᴅs ᴡɪᴛʜ
ʙᴀɴᴊᴏs ʏ'ᴀʟʟ

Mhm! If you click the play button, it'll play the song! <3

YESSS!!

I'm closer to insanity than my mother
a person who only needs to miss one pill and she's screwed
but at least if that happens she has about a dozen people to care for her
I can't say the same
although I wouldn't really care

Fun fact. Ok I’ll shoot. From May 23, 2019 to round March 2020 I lost a total of 132 pounds from working out and dieting.

I spent my middle school years as a delinquent. I spent 3 years going to 4 different schools until I went to Hs. Rolplaying was a part of the reason why I settled down as a freshman In Hs. Graduated 2017 currently in college

I’m an open book. I like hanging out with anyone.

I'm a stupid blue-eyed pale really freckly redhead that loves to read romance, watch hamilton, and be the virgo i am.

ik thats more than one, but still.

I own a copious amounts of Star Wars merchandise for someone who hasn't watched the series in over fifteen years.

I own a copious amounts of Star Wars merchandise for someone who hasn't watched the series in over fifteen years.
noice

i haven't watched it since i was 7.

tbh i don't really like it...

noice

i haven't watched it since i was 7.

tbh i don't really like it...
Same here. I can't really get invested into science fiction or science fantasy anymore. I've been thinking about grabbing KOTOR and KOTOR II lately because I'm a fan of old games, but I just can't really get into the Star Wars universe anymore. It's far too expansive nowadays and I have ADHD, so I don't have the attention span to sit through multiple two hour movies. I used to love the franchise as a kid though and once upon a time had a collector's box set for it.

Same here. I can't really get invested into science fiction or science fantasy anymore. I've been thinking about grabbing KOTOR and KOTOR II lately because I'm a fan of old games, but I just can't really get into the Star Wars universe anymore. It's far too expansive nowadays and I have ADHD, so I don't have the attention span to sit through multiple two hour movies. I used to love the franchise as a kid though and once upon a time had a collector's box set for it.
i dont have ADHD but i don't have the attention span to watch one episode of paw patrol with my little brother so that says something.

I am horrible at any math,I can’t physically do it as I zone out and then procrastinate on it. It’s just that subject though anything else is completely fine.

i have to read most sentences (even basic ones) a couple times to get the gist of wtf they're saying

I hold on to a lot of stress and anger. No it isn't healthy, but there's nothing I can do to release it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back