Other Post a fact about yourself.

I messed up on my taxes today.
*Gasps in accountant* I hope nothing bad happens!

Even though I have five fingers in my left hand, my pinky and ring finger are actually unable to move independently. They move together with my index and middle finger due to a hand surgery to remove glass from my hand when I was a child.

My favorite fictional character (and one of the first I was ever introduced to) is Spider-Man.

I can’t look at the muscular system in my anatomy book without thinking about Titans from Attack on Titan. And I’m not even that familiar with the series.

Well ig that's true
It depends on the music and the variety
I have a drummers rythm. Sadly I can't drum
Like I can hold a beat perfectly throughout the whole song, but I can't apply it to anything but my fingers and the grooves throughout my body *don't take that out of context lmao*
But idk what to call it
It's probably because of trauma throughout school and whenever I hear a beat with my headphones on, I can just block out everyone around me
Also I'm used to typing on a computer while listening to music
So my fingers tap ferociously when I hear music I like
I go all out

It depends on the music and the variety
I have a drummers rythm. Sadly I can't drum
Like I can hold a beat perfectly throughout the whole song, but I can't apply it to anything but my fingers and the grooves throughout my body *don't take that out of context lmao*
But idk what to call it
It's probably because of trauma throughout school and whenever I hear a beat with my headphones on, I can just block out everyone around me
Also I'm used to typing on a computer while listening to music
So my fingers tap ferociously when I hear music I like
I go all out
Ahhhh I see! Alright well this is something new that I've never knew about, sorry if I don't write many sentences, I'm not so good doing that.

Yeah, I've been working on a book for like a year or so and I only have part of it done
It's just gonna be a short story lmao
But yeah it's taken me a while and I have only like 3 chapters, and there's only like 28 minutes of it in total
At least that's how long it takes to read
I want like a LOT more than that

Yeah, I've been working on a book for like a year or so and I only have part of it done
It's just gonna be a short story lmao
But yeah it's taken me a while and I have only like 3 chapters, and there's only like 28 minutes of it in total
At least that's how long it takes to read
I want like a LOT more than that
Oooooo that's sounds pretty cool!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back