• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings possible long-term oc rp?

moronface

boop
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all! I’m interested in finding a long term original character role play. No good writing skills or requirements beyond being around the same age as me preferably (I’m 21). No I don’t have good grammar, and yeah one sentence is fine. Let’s just try to match each other’s writing pace when it makes sense! I’m a shit writer but I find role playing fun. I’m down to do something based in an anime universe (soul eater would be delightful), with the idea of making it original as possible outside that and maybe fucking with the same characters in different universes/plots later on. Goofy or serious when need be, I don’t mind if things aren’t super grounded in reality (aka literally just make an anime with me). I’m also an artist, so bonus points if you’d be down to draw stupid shit with me too.

Edit: also, y’all can play as many characters as you want, switch who’s your main, and just create total chaos. I’m down for it. I’m a big fan of “group of characters eventually become so close they’re basically family” plot lines (:< !!!

Last edited:
If you're still looking, I could RP with you. The only thing I'll ask for is to please not use swear words when RPing with me, since it makes me uncomfortable. Besides that I think we could Rp very well together. I love to create complex plots, worlds and characters. Playing multiple characters, seeing them interact and the interesting dynamics that take place between them is what I enjoy the most. I'm 19, by the way. I do have good grammar, but I don't consider it a requirement for my RP partner. If you'd like to RP with me, please do let me know.

If you're still looking, I could RP with you. The only thing I'll ask for is to please not use swear words when RPing with me, since it makes me uncomfortable. Besides that I think we could Rp very well together. I love to create complex plots, worlds and characters. Playing multiple characters, seeing them interact and the interesting dynamics that take place between them is what I enjoy the most. I'm 19, by the way. I do have good grammar, but I don't consider it a requirement for my RP partner. If you'd like to RP with me, please do let me know.
Hi! I can do without swear words (if I forget just remind me, I’m from the city so it’s very much apart of my vocabulary). Feel free to dm me with any ideas or let me know more about your preferences!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back