Food Popcorn. Salty or Sweet?

Should popcorn be salty or sweet?

• Salty

Votes: 73 71.6%
  • Sweet

Votes: 29 28.4%

• Total voters
depends on the beverage I have it with.... If its a soda then salty but if its water or coffee then its sweet.

Definitely depends I've had horrible of both. But I've also had amazing of both. Has anyone tried salty popcorn but with alittle dash of lemon. It's awesome.

Why not both? Some times I get in the mood for salty. Other times, I have sweet cravings. If I really want the best of both worlds, I'll have kettle corn with a small bit of flavored salt.

Salty. Without butter.

At a young age, I was introduced to popcorn without butter. I ate it that way for years until I was 11, when I tried it with A LOT of butter.

I did not enjoy it.

Salty > sweet

No butter > butter

sweet all the way, salty anything is kinda gross. i especially like the kind you get at malls that's covered in a colorful candy coating... if you can't handle a cola and sweet snacks, we can't be friends.

I don't like both at the same time. But I usually prefer salty. The only sweet popcorn I can handle I think is this specific brand of kettle corn. Otherwise, butter and salt all the way.

My favorite is a combo!
1535833767455.png
It's soo good! Buddha bowl is really good in general honestly! Not bad for you either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back