Food Popcorn. Salty or Sweet?

Should popcorn be salty or sweet?

• Salty

Votes: 73 71.6%
  • Sweet

Votes: 29 28.4%

• Total voters
Salty. I’m practically addicted to salty tastes, but since I’m a pretty relaxed person it doesn’t really affect my blood pressure too much

For me, personally, I enjoy kettle corn. It's neither too salty nor too sweet, for me. Because I don't like too much of either, lol. But I don't know, how most people define the flavor of kettle corn. But if I had to choose between sweet and salty popcorn flavors, if I had to because my life depended on it - I'd say caramel corn but the really good homemade kind, that you can only get at old-school, Southern food markets. Well, this was a lot longer than I originally intended... Lol, these are just my personal preferences. (Now, I'm wondering if people will argue over the idea of kettle corn being a sweet or salty flavor lol.)...
Bye Now! :D

I usually get cheese popcorn with salt, if not buttery popcorn then c:

So not sure if this has been mentioned or if anyone feels the same way as me, but for me it’s both at the same time. I usually fill by salty popcorn with some sweet candy. My go to is Reese Pieces. If the popcorn is fresh and hot the candy’s coating keeps it from being gross to touch but when it pops in your mouth the sweet peanut butter is melted perfectly and it blends so well with the salt of the popcorn. Mmmmm.

I'm the weirdo that will put salt and sugar on popcorn.

But If I have to choose between the two then it would be salty.

Why the war? Why can't we have both? That being said, I like salty popcorn most of the time. I get tired of the taste less easily. I sometimes do have craving for kettlecorn, though.

Honestly both, whenever I'm at the movie theatre I always get salty popcorn and mix rolos or caramilks in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back