• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Poof Plot Search (edited 09/06/23)

poofsicle

That cute raccoon in your dumpster
Hey, so I'mma cut to the chase. I wrote up a few short summaries for some specific interests that I had. If they interest you shoot me a PM and we can talk characters and other plot related stuff. I can do any pairings but extra points for LGBTQ+ pairings (specifically mxm or nb pairings ) I'm also open to some platonic fun (just be sure to specify any preferences)

Plots: These are all original plot ideas based on what I’m craving. ***=my interest atm If you need me to explain anything further just let me know. For characters I normally do simple CS and faceclaims. I like to find out more through the rp. Please also let me know if you have any triggers as some of my plots may include some dark topics!

:ghostr: The Haunting of Muse A (Ghost x Human) :ghostl:
Plot 1: Muse A is a human that just moved into an amazing new home that was "surprisingly cheap". During a small house warming party with close friends, Muse A is given a ouija board as a gag gift and, after some convincing, the friends get Muse A to use the board. Unfortunately for the new home owner, the ouija board brings out a little more than the dark history of the house... Muse B is a spirit that died in the house and may not be so happy to see a bunch of random people disturbing their peace. Maybe the ghost hates the new owner and wants to scare them away, perhaps they're an obsessive spirit who wants to keep the owner to themselves. Maybe Muse A wants to help the spirit handle some unfinished business and move towards the light, maybe they call in an exorcist to get rid of the unwanted spirit, or maybe having a new roommate doesn't sound like a bad idea. (This can be a horror plot, a comedic/fluff plot, angsty enemies to lovers, etc.)***

Plot 2: Muse A and Muse B go way back. They could have been best friends...or lovers in high school...next door neighbors... or even childhood enemies. That was until Muse A moved a few states away for college while Muse B stood home to work in the family business. It isn't long into a semester at their new university that Muse A hears about a terrible accident (?) in which Muse B didn't make it out alive. Grieving a friend or enemy, Muse A comes back to attend the funeral and to be supportive of the unfortunate loved ones. At the funeral, Muse B's grandmother approaches them with Muse B's necklace claiming that Muse B would have wanted them to have it. Later on that night when Muse A is alone, they put on the necklace they soon learn in a super spooky way that Muse B's spirit is attached to it and they have some unfinished business. This spirit would be able to follow the living character around, bound by the necklace, and is about to flip Muse A's life upside down. (There's a lot of ways this could go and I have a few more ideas if this interests you) **

:angelD: This is Awkward but I'm Your New Guardian Angel (Fallen Angel x Human) :hornstongue;
Plot 1: Muse A is a pretty crappy angel that gets kicked out of heaven for some funny business. Now that they're basically human with a very minimal conception of human life, they need a place on earth that they can stay and some food for their growling stomach. What luck and wonder they must feel when they run into Muse B...a desperate and lonely human being in need of some guidance. Muse A decides to leech on Muse B under the impression that they’re the human’s new guardian angel but, in reality, they don’t have any powers and can’t really do much of anything. In order to fit the new job description, Muse A pretends to be a brilliant and powerful guardian that offers the human some (pretty sucky) advice. Will Muse B find out the truth? Will Muse A actually find a purpose when caring for Muse B? Or are they both fated to be losers? *********

Plot 2: Similar to the first plot, Muse A is an angel that made a devastating mistake, however, this time heaven gives them a chance to redeem themselves. Muse A would only be welcomed back into heaven on the condition that they heal the broken and troublesome Muse B. Now assigned as Muse B's guardian angel, Muse A has a limited amount of time to turn Muse B's life around before both of them are locked out of the pearly gates. Muse B is by no means religious, they could be an atheist or maybe even a satanist who doesn't exactly enjoy the idea of some weird angel following them around. Maybe Muse A is a stickler for the rules and absolutely despises Muse B for their reckless treatment of the life that sky daddy has granted them. Can Muse A help Muse B open their arms to the word of God or will Muse B show them the pleasures of rebellion? ******

FANDOMS
Ngl, I've been craving some AU fandom roleplays.
I have some ideas for these but I'm too lazy to type it out all the way.
Pretty Random, I Know.
(Key: Bold= I will play as. ****= Craving)
My Hero *****
- Kiri/Baku****
- Baku/Deku***
- Todo/Deku*

+ Bakusquad Band AU (Platonic/romance?) *****
+ Fantasy AU (with kings and dragons and knights and wars)
+ Hero Villain

Hunter x Hunter ****
- OC x OC
+ I don't have pairings I just like the concept of the universe

Angels of Death ***
- OC x OC
+ I like the concept :P

Spiderman***
- Spideypool***
- Our own Spidersonas? Multiverse travel? Yeah. ***
- Peter x oc

The last of Us **
- Joel x Oc*
- Ellie x Oc*
- Oc x Oc***

AOT
- Oc x Oc?
- Lemme know your pairings I'm pretty open
What to Expect from me:
  • Be 18+ please: Sorry to the lovely young writers but I would feel weird if my rp partner was a minor.
  • I'm a little awkward but I love making new friends: Let's chat ooc! Send some memes, pics of your pet, vent to me about your day, songs or images that remind you of our roleplay, anything.
  • I match my partners in length- I like to match my partners in their writing because I hate giving more effort than someone else. I absolutely hate one-liners! I understand that people may get writer's block but if that does happen I would prefer for you to tell me OOC so we can work something out. I normally write anywhere from 2-6 decent paragraphs depending on what's happening in the rp.
  • I appreciate your creativity- I don't want any Mary-sues! I also prefer if there was no god modding. I like my characters to make realistic choices and reactions I enjoy drama, plot twists, unpredictable characters! No cliches. Also PLEASE WORK WITH ME. I don't want to do all the work with planning an revolving everything around your character.
  • Decent Grammar- I know my grammar is not perfect so I don't expect yours to be. I do, however, want to be able to read your writing.
  • I have no limits as long as we're following the site's rules- I'm okay with dark topics but I do prefer to fade to black if it gets to that point. Let me know your limits.
  • I'm Ghost friendly: I am old enough to understand that not everything works out the way you want it to. I would like you to let me know if you aren't feeling it anymore but I understand if you just gotta dip out. I feel that.
Whew sorry for all that...I hope that you at least skimmed it so that we're on the same page. Shoot me a PM, I would love to chat! Bye, stay safe and healthy! 💕

Last edited:
Hey, so I'mma cut to the chase. I wrote up a few short summaries for some specific interests that I had. If they interest you shoot me a PM and we can talk characters and other plot related stuff. I'm looking for LGBTQ+ pairings (specifically m//, nb//, f//) It would take some convincing if you want to do something else but you could try I guess. I'm also open to some platonic fun (just be sure to specify any preferences)

Plots: These are all original plot ideas based on some pairings I'm craving. I don't have a preference for any particular plot or character. If you need me to explain anything further just let me know. For characters I prefer using anime faceclaims (piccrew works fine if you want) but I'm open to realistic fc. Please also let me know if you have any triggers as some of my plots may include some dark/adult topics!

:ghostr: The Haunting of Muse A (Ghost x Human) :ghostl:
Plot 1: Muse A is a human that just moved into an amazing new home that was "surprisingly cheap". During a small house warming party with close friends, Muse A is given a ouija board as a gag gift and, after some convincing, the friends get Muse A to use the board. Unfortunately for the new home owner, the ouija board brings out a little more than the dark history of the house... Muse B is a spirit that died in the house and may not be so happy to see a bunch of random people disturbing their peace. Maybe the ghost hates the new owner and wants to scare them away, perhaps they're an obsessive spirit who wants to keep the owner to themselves. Maybe Muse A wants to help the spirit handle some unfinished business and move towards the light, maybe they call in an exorcist to get rid of the unwanted spirit, or maybe having a new roommate doesn't sound like a bad idea. (This can be a yandere plot, a comedic/fluff plot, angsty enemies to lovers, etc.)

Plot 2: Muse A and Muse B go way back. They could have been best friends...or lovers in high school...next door neighbors... or even childhood enemies. That was until Muse A moved a few states away for college while Muse B stood home to work in the family business. It isn't long into a semester at their new university that Muse A hears about a terrible accident (?) in which Muse B didn't make it out alive. Grieving a friend or enemy, Muse A comes back to attend the funeral and to be supportive of the unfortunate loved ones. At the funeral, Muse B's grandmother approaches them with Muse B's necklace claiming that Muse B would have wanted them to have it. Later on that night when Muse A is alone, they put on the necklace they soon learn in a super spooky way that Muse B's spirit is attached to it and they have some unfinished business. This spirit would be able to follow the living character around, bound by the necklace, and is about to flip Muse A's life upside down. (There's a lot of ways this could go and I have a few more ideas if this interests you)

:angelD: This is Awkward but I'm Your New Guardian Angel (Fallen Angel x Human) :hornstongue;
Plot 1: Muse A is a pretty crappy angel that gets kicked out of heaven for some funny business. Now that they're basically human with a very minimal conception of human life, they need a place on earth that they can stay and some food for their growling stomach. What luck and wonder they must feel when they run into Muse B...a desperate and lonely human being in need of some guidance. Muse A decides to leech on Muse B under the impression that they’re the human’s new guardian angel but, in reality, they don’t have any powers and can’t really do much of anything. In order to fit the new job description, Muse A pretends to be a brilliant and powerful guardian that offers the human some (pretty sucky) advice. Will Muse B find out the truth? Will Muse A actually find a purpose when caring for Muse B? Or are they both fated to be losers? (This could be comedic or angsty)

Plot 2: Similar to the first plot, Muse A is an angel that made a devastating mistake, however, this time heaven gives them a chance to redeem themselves. Muse A would only be welcomed back into heaven on the condition that they heal the broken and troublesome Muse B. Now assigned as Muse B's guardian angel, Muse A has a limited amount of time to turn Muse B's life around before both of them are locked out of the pearly gates. Muse B is by no means religious, they could be an atheist or maybe even a satanist who doesn't exactly enjoy the idea of some weird angel following them around. Maybe Muse A is a stickler for the rules and absolutely despises Muse B for their reckless treatment of the life that sky daddy has granted them. Can Muse A help Muse B open their arms to the word of God or will Muse B show them the pleasures of rebellion?

What to Expect from me:

• Be 18+ please: Sorry to the lovely young writers but I would feel weird if my rp partner was a minor.
  • I'm a little awkward but I love making new friends: Let's chat ooc! Send some memes, pics of your pet, vent to me about your day, songs or images that remind you of our roleplay, anything.
  • I match my partners in length- I like to match my partners in their writing because I hate giving more effort than someone else. I absolutely hate one-liners! I understand that people may get writer's block but if that does happen I would prefer for you to tell me OOC so we can work something out. I normally write anywhere from 2-6 decent paragraphs depending on what's happening in the rp.
  • I take my roleplays seriously- I don't want any Mary-sues! I also prefer if there was no god modding. I like my characters to make realistic choices and reactions I enjoy drama, plot twists, unpredictable characters! No cliches. Also PLEASE WORK WITH ME. I don't want to do all the work with planning an revolving everything around your character.
  • Decent Grammar- I know my grammar is not perfect so I don't expect yours to be. I do, however, want to be able to read your writing.
  • I have no limits as long as we're following the site's rules- I'm okay with dark topics but I do prefer to fade to black if it gets spicy. Let me know your limits.
  • I'm Ghost friendly: I am old enough to understand that not everything works out the way you want it to. I would like you to let me know if you aren't feeling it anymore but I understand if you just gotta dip out. I feel that.
Whew sorry for all that...I hope that you at least skimmed it so that we're on the same page. Shoot me a PM, I would love to chat! If you're picky and want more plots to choose from click the link to my Massive Search and see if anything there piques your interest. Bye, stay safe and healthy! 💕

I ADORE all of your original plots 🤤

saiki k face GIF by Funimation

....bump​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back