• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pondering a Rifts game

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am already running several Robotech games, and now I am thinking of a Rifts game using the new Ultimate Edition.  The game would happen in North America, starting off in Florida and heading west so any character idea from Europe or Japan will have to include just how and why you are here.  I do not want any active Coalition members, but a former Dead Boy on the run could work.  The characters will all start knowing one another as a small merc unit setting off on your own. 

Any takers?

palladium_rifts_logo_by_cerebraleye-d5hj6yv.jpg

I'm unfamiliar with the setting, but a short look showed mechas, magic and good stuff all around - might be interested to join.

I love the setting, but haven't played it for 12ish years. Do you have a link to the new edition?

I love the setting, but haven't played it for 12ish years. Do you have a link to the new edition?

I was able to download a pdf of the most of the rule books off of a file sharing site called 4shared.com for free. Just go there and do a quick search and you'll find loads of books to add to your collection. 

I'm unfamiliar with the setting, but a short look showed mechas, magic and good stuff all around - might be interested to join.

It uses the same system as the Robotech games, so it can incorporate stuff from all the Palladium books. So if you want to, you could take a character idea from Robotech and side out right into the Rifts world no problem.

With three people interested, I can make a forum in the Hosted Games tab. I am willing to have more players, so if you know anyone that would be a good fit, send them this way. I'll copy a link to the forum once it's made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back