• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon's Life Without Humans

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

__hitmonlee_pokemon_drawn_by_newo_shinra_p__f0343df38a82aa967a666976a91fd0af.png

Jet-Jack
Rocky Shore > Cliff;

Interaction: - Nellancholy Nellancholy Taigakitt Taigakitt

Mention: Damafaud Damafaud (Zip, Zap).

Around:
Interactions;

The Hitmonlee led the way forward for the trio through this illuminated cavern. He believed it was the logical choice, being the one with the most fighting experience would endow him with the ability to avoid any nasty surprises. Though as a clawed hand touched the straightened, mossy wall, Jet-Jack wondered if there were any 'mons even living in this place. This mist also did not boast well for eyesight, poor sighted 'mons might get themselves lost in it alone. The stream that trickled unabated in this cavernous hole in the earth soon receded all together, but they marched undeterred. It was here, that Jet-Jack noticed thin-strands of silk... Certainly not natural formations, he turned towards the others. His index finger pointed out the silk to them and a flat hand told them to stay away from it. At least he hopes that's the message they understand.

Now with heightened awareness of the potential danger in this cave, Jet-Jack's posture shrank as bending his back and shortening his knees. His stride turned from large and imposing to small and meek. A sneaky affair, this is.

And it would prove that he was right as the chittering of a pokemon's voice soon confirmed his suspicions. An ariados embalming a victim with its' silky strand, Hitmonlee was content to let it continue until his peepers spotted an undeniably, defining characteristic... A screw. By Arceus, the idiot got himself captured. Invoking the Lord's name aside, Jet-Jack resisted the urge to smack himself silly. He put out his hand to stop Estella's and Chisa's advance as he snuck up behind the Ariados.

"Alright, spinner. Drop the magnemite." His tone had been more annoyed, he did not want a fight which is why he dropped the prospect of ambushing.

Last edited:

full

Curri
Upstream Shore, Power Plant River
Interactions: withinasapphire withinasapphire Damafaud Damafaud

Curri smiled drowsily as a spiky Zigzagoon zigzagged their way over to them, followed by a pair of baby Azurills and a curious Kricketot. The more the merrier she supposed, she was glad others appreciated having a source of warmth as much as she did. Nodding minutely at Rene's approval of food, she somewhat found it difficult to get up to forage after sitting herself down in such a comfortable position. Having Rene still leaning against her made it a dilemma also. Curri could feel her lazy instincts taking over, overpowering the other voices of reason in her head. Well... I'll just appreciate the campfire I built a bit more I suppose.

She resigned herself to her fate, watching with a chuckle as the cute little Azurill repeatedly splashed in the river with her tail before pulling herself back out to wiggle dry by the fire. Rene's scrunched up face of confusion made her smile only broaden. Her ears perked back up at the Kicketot's question as she turned her head slowly to the little red pokemon. It was only now she seemed to recall the huge split in the variety of lives different pokemon lived. There were those that lived completely dependent on human contact, and surely many more pokemon that lived solely in the wild. Some lived in the mountains their entire lives, whilst others were beauty contest winners. It was still something she needed to wrap her head around at times, even after all these years.

Realizing she had zoned out staring at the pokemon that looked as if it had a fabulous cape and collar, she finally responded. "Cooking is a way to make food taste different." She gave quite a simplistic reply in a friendly tone. Though cooking was a necessity for humans most of the time, it wasn't for them as pokemon. Whether it would taste better or worse... really depended on the chef. Somewhat enthusiastic to showcase these little ones what cooking was all about, even if only at a rudimentary level, Curri finally found the strength to get up as she responded to Rene's cheeky grin and remarks at her drowsiness. "If you could, it would be much appreciated. Though I won't be sleeping, I'll try and find some sharp sticks and stones nearby to use as tools, and keep an eye on the fire." She patted his head with her chin as she stretched her legs. Realizing something suddenly whilst looking at Rene, she quickly spoke up again. "Hey Rene, do you know how to cook? It'd probably be easier for you since you have arms. I can walk you through it if you don't." She offered curiously.

Some humans, and even fewer Pokemon, considered Bug Pokemon to be frightening. Especially the spider-like ones. Estelle never had that problem. As she changed hands, seeing the world, she had plenty of chances to get to know such Pokemon among all the other types, traveling alongside them, or battling with (or to some extent, against) them.

But this was a little different. A large Pokemon, wild and full of malice at that, had captured a Magnemite and held it in its web. It could speak, so it definitely wasn't feral or...compelled by some unnatural force. Could it even eat the Magnemite? Did it even know that? Or did it merely want the pleasure of tormenting the smaller creature and then...

Estelle could not abide the thought, but she would have turned and slipped away by herself, hoping the Ariados would not next turn its attention to her. If not for the fact that their...audacious leader stepped out to confront it. Now she would be in harm's way too. And Chisa...

Estelle steeled herself, stepping out alongside the Hitmonlee. "You heard him. You can't even eat that." She did her best to look menacing, and her pale fur began to glow with faint light as she prepared to attack.

Damafaud Damafaud Taigakitt Taigakitt Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian

For a Delicious Treat

006e3d0c527c403224938d2c84b6fac2--bug-type-art-challenge.jpg

Zip and Zap
Upstream, Power Plant River

Interaction:
Cave Gang: Nellancholy Nellancholy Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Taigakitt Taigakitt
+1: AquaMarie AquaMarie
Bonfire: withinasapphire withinasapphire SilverFeathers SilverFeathers

Mention:
-

Around:
-

8679838fb538ace0db30b32ce2a222d3.jpg

The Ariados squinted as Jet-Jack got into view.

"You are friend with this ball? Then you might want to hurry before the other got eaten." He pointed deeper into the cave beyond his web.

"What miracle berry. She still goes out to capture food, that grass thing!" The Ariados complained to no one in particular. He gave the Magnemite trapped in web a spin. And it spun, spun a lot. The spinning seemed to jolt the Magnemite awake, who instantly started to buzz and struggle.

After venting his anger, the Ariados held the right side of his web up to let the others through. "I'll release your friend after a while. It destroyed my web! Let it think I'm going to eat it for longer."

A pair of curious eyes just woke up from all the noises. Michiru caught his interest the most, as the white Eevee hurried through the cave. The curious eyes skittered after her on the ceiling, mostly quiet except for the skittering of his many legs.

If Michiru looked up, she would see a Spinarak eyeing her with interest.

Food tasted different? The Kricketot and Zigzagoon exchanged look before going off to different directions. The Azurill was less interested; instead, he joined his kin splashing around in the water before huddling next to his also-wet companion by the fire. From the sounds they made, they seemed to enjoy it.

Glomp

The Quagsire glomped the Magikarp. The Magikarp tried to escape, but it was no use. It was hugged.

Interactions: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Mentions: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Damafaud Damafaud

Thrynn quickly lit up with a bright smile once she heard Rio introduce himself. Her parents always did say that friendships started with introductions. She found herself extending a clawed hand forward again out of habit before pulling it back. "I'm Thrynn. I-I've always kind of been alone due to my predatorial disposition. I'm glad you g-guys are okay now. If you're looking for a place to stay, I could help you by the way. There's an empty shed close to my... house?... that you could move into." She stated. She wanted to just explode into a full blown conversation and just keep talking, but she also knew that she needed to return to the others. Jet-Jack and Zap were probably going ahead of them. She got up and nodded at them. "So, I'm going to head up to the waterfall, want to join me?"

She extended her hand again by nature, but this time she held it there to suggest that she was willing to provide companionship to these two.

Last edited:
Interactions: Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Mentions: Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Damafaud Damafaud

Thrynn quickly lit up with a bright smile once she heard Rio introduce himself. Her parents always did say that friendships started with introductions. She found herself extending a clawed hand forward again out of habit before pulling it back. "I'm Thrynn. I-I've always kind of been alone due to my predatorial disposition. I'm glad you g-guys are okay now. If you're looking for a place to stay, I could help you by the way. There's an empty shed close to my... house?... that you could move into." She stated. She wanted to just explode into a full blown conversation and just keep talking, but she also knew that she needed to return to the others. Jet-Jack and Zap were probably going ahead of them. She got up and nodded at them. "So, I'm going to head up to the waterfall, want to join me?"

She extended her hand again by nature, but this time she held it there to suggest that she was willing to provide companionship to these two.

Rio looked at her then at the waterfall “well I could help you get up there quicker” he replied as he looked at his sister to make sure she was ok “but your offer… I will have to think on that, I’m not entirely that trusting so soon” he replied as he looked back at the sneasal “I need to see if my sister is ok with it, my priority is her protection” he stated

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Interaction: SilverFeathers SilverFeathers

Giving a nod, Rene offered a small grin as he thumped his hand against his chest in confirmation. "Gotcha. I'll look around here then." He replied. Awkwardly accepting her patting his head, Rene's eyes darted off to the side for a moment before glancing her way again. Her next words weren't completely unexpected, though he had to think of how to phrase his response. "Uhhh..cooking.."

For Rene, most of what he survived on was just what he managed to find nearby. Mainly berries and such, but sometimes he'd snatch food that weren't berries from other pokemon if it looked good enough to eat and they happened to not be looking, or were easy enough to run from. None of it really involved cooking or preparing food. Although if he did need to cook something, at times he'd attempt to make use of his electricity. That never went well, however.

"
I don't really..do that, uh, often." Rene chuckled a little. "I just kinda eat whatever is lying around. I don't set up fires or anything to properly cook with. Too much work." As if realizing a lack of skill, he quickly followed that up with something else. "I don't think I'm that bad with looking for stuff to cook, though. Or, well, guess it's a bit easier around a more familiar area, but..I can do it, I think."

"
Might just have to take you up on that walk-through, huh? Since you're a cooking expert." He said, back to snickering. As he did, though, he took a quick glance about the area, deciding which direction he could go in to find potential vegetable ingredients. Hopefully there was good ones around. Surely there would be, but if not, Rene could improvise.

"O-oh, well no worries. I-I understand what you mean. It's hard to trust other at first. No problem." She chuckled to herself. She knew that others would probably continue to not trust her. "I think if you could help, that would be great." She smiled, her sharp teeth glinting in the light. She hated her teeth, but when she was nervous, she couldn't stop herself from smiling with her teeth, which always made her look more ominous than she was. "So, how do you plan on getting me up there?" She asked. She thought about it and he was so small that helping her climb was certainly out of the picture.

Thrynn raised a claw to her chin and stared at the cliff. She could just climb it herself, but she wasn't really that strong and would probably need help. Suddenly, a thought occurred to her. No one else was on the ground anymore. Her body began to shiver slightly as she realized that she had been left behind. She tried to stop herself because she didn't want these two to think she was weak, even if she was. She needed to get up to that cliff, even if she fell a few times. Which would hurt... like a lot.... and what if she broke something? 'N-no! Y-you can't think like that...' She thought to herself. 'T-they're probably just waiting for you. When you get up there, they'll be there to meet you... Hopefully.' She was starting to worry herself and thinking herself into a panic of being alone again. The feeling that haunted her entire life until recently. She didn't want to return to that lifestyle, not again. It would break her at this point. Or maybe not. She was pretty used to it.

Thrynn blinked a moment and glanced back to Rio. "S-sorry..." She took a breath. "I was... thinking. My apologies."

Last edited:
I'm all aloneeee... Got no body to love meeeeee
I'll delete this when someone comes back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back