• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon's Life Without Humans OOC Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I’ll write for Chisa today! I have an idea of how she’ll get started with the current ongoings 😌
I love how many little pokes we have. Maybe they can befriend Jet-Jack to be their big protector friend 😝

Gonna wait to see if the Kecleon scene ends up getting our flowerpot trio pulled into anything before I write again for Chisa. Just a heads up 😄

Post out! Kecleon ain't taking a beating without a fight 😤
You love to see his character being developed 😤
SilverFeathers SilverFeathers That curry on Curri is adorable <3
Thank you! <3

I wanted to add something that shows off Curri's character in the picture, but I couldn't figure out how to draw a decent harness for hauling stuff so I just plopped a plate of curry on her back xD
She's just saving it for later don't judge

Trust me I'm tempted to go both ways xD

but I think I'll go with the former and bring the mysterious figure in haha
Haha, It is up to your discretion.

Edit: Also mysterious figure, uh oh.
jimcarrey-jim.gif

Last edited:
I just got the news that my sister is changing her wifi and that I can't use it anymore after that. I'll hopefully get something else figured out, but that will happen some time in the next few days. I still have data on my phone, so I should be okay if I'm careful.

So, Damafaud Damafaud , what time zone are you in?
Also, when is everyone usually able to post here? I'm usually awake during 6PM-7AM PST. Except for weekends. I'm awake during the day.

So, Damafaud Damafaud , what time zone are you in?
Also, when is everyone usually able to post here? I'm usually awake during 6PM-7AM PST. Except for weekends. I'm awake during the day.
I'm MST. I'm available pretty much all day and I stay up too late, so anywhere from like 10am to midnight.

It drops!

The town square just got more dangerous. Chisa and Estelle (and Bud) made the right call by taking refuge in the shop 😌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back