• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Monster Guy

Fairy Tale Man
Here goes nothing.

You saw the title, and you clicked it. Hi, I’m Mon, and I’m really craving Pokémon. I’m new to this site, so hopefully that doesn’t deter you.

Basically two gay* Pokémon Trainers going on a journey and slowly falling for each other.

*Your character can be Bi. The point is they identify as male and are attracted to other people that identify as male.

I don’t have any other plot ideas besides that, so I’m gonna need some help with that...

I would like it to be literate please. I am not looking for novel length posts, because I know I can’t deliver that. Also, while I would like my partner to be active, I’m slow sometimes. Life happens. Communication is helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back