• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: Team Delta

ImpureBreed said:
Except the Mega Stones were tied to the machine AZ built so many years ago to bring his Pokemon back to life.
And the destruction of the ultimate weapon in Kalos could be what is interfering with mega evolution.

Anyway, still waiting for people to post in the actual RP thread so we can start working on characters and then see about actually starting the RP.

...you had one up? damn it I missed it.

Except the machine was already destroyed and Pokemon are still mega evolving. Again, not trying to be rude or annoying, just putting that out there.

I don't care what you say, just throwin' some knowledge your way. This is your RP obviously, so you do what you want. Hell I could give you the idea that Team Delta did the same thing team rocket did so many years ago implementing strange waves from satellite towers that forced Magikarps to evolve, except Team Delta's invention involves disabling Mega Evolution.

Is the number of stones that induce mega evolution finite? You could always say that Team Delta collected them all. It would explain how they managed to take over the regions with such ease, and it would make them unavailable until the part of the story when the Resistance infiltrates one of Team Delta's bases.

Out of RP, Megastones have infinite use, but only one Pokemon in a team can Mega Evolve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I'm mostly unfamiliar with the whole mega evolution lark. I begin to lose track after Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

How about we jsut say, no megas until story says so, lore be damned, we got a world to build.

Plus, the only way someone can Mega Evolve a Pokemon is if that person happens to have a special accessory/tool which helps in Mega Evolution.

Just poking in to fish for interest. The RP is up, so the sooner people start posting there the sooner we can get rolling. The link to the RP is in the first post.

I'm still looking for people to join the RP before it starts. There's a link to it at the bottom of the first post.

I'll be putting up the first IC post tomorrow and starting the RP. The RP is still going to be open to people joining, so if you're interested or have questions just hop on over to the RP thread and say hi.

As always, the RP is open and looking for people to join. Nothing much has happened yet, so you'd still be joining at the beginning.

I'm super interested in this, but I have an exam today to study for.

Just wanna let you know I'll have my cs up tomorrow^^

QuirkyAngel said:
I'm super interested in this, but I have an exam today to study for.
Just wanna let you know I'll have my cs up tomorrow^^
That's not a problem, study hard to do well on the exam first.

IVIasterJay said:
That's not a problem, study hard to do well on the exam first.
The character I have in mind for this rp is one that I've used multiple times in the past. Therefore she's got a specific history that I'll work around to fit in your universe. I hope you don't mind :)

Somehow, on a whim, I wandered into this forum and found this rp.

However I'm kind of strapped for time at the moment, but I'd will put up the character sheet as soon as possible!

The bio will expand on Team Delta quite a bit, but I've tried my best to develop it along the lines of how they are protrayed so far, I hope that is okay!

Additionally, I found a mention of a Team Nova, but no further mentions of anything else.

Is that the name of the resistance, or?

(If it is not, I'd like to know the name of the resistance, thanks!)

Last edited by a moderator:
You're more than welcome to flesh out the world and team. I encourage people to do just that. If there are any contradictions in whatever you come up with and what I've planned I'll help you straiten those parts out.

Oops, I did indeed refer to Team Delta as Team Nova. That was my mistake. Team Nova was the old name of Team Delta, and I expect I'll make that same mistake and call it Team Nova many times in the future. The resistance is often simply called "the resistance", but it is also known to some as the League or the Pokemon League since it's the remnants of the pokemon league that formed the resistance and are still most of the power behind the resistance.

The first episode of the RP just finished, so I'll once again bump this interest check to see if anyone new wants to jump in.

Is this still open? If so, would I be able to join the RP AS a Pokemon? I'm not one for the whole trainer thing.

Absolarix said:
Is this still open? If so, would I be able to join the RP AS a Pokemon? I'm not one for the whole trainer thing.
Well...you'd have to ask @IVIasterJay , but considering the direction of the roleplay...it wouldn't be a good idea since there's a high chance you'd be starbursted...unless you're a legendary....

Absolarix said:
You really don't want to jump into this story being a pokemon. If you simply don't want to be a trainer, by all means come aboard. The setting is great for non-trainers in the pokemon world. A pokemon character wouldn't be fun for you in this particular RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back