• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: Team Delta

Interesting, some pokemon would be more naturally resistant due to their natural emphatic bonds with their trainer, ie, Gardevoir and it's telepathic bonding. But of course that's just dex entry jargon and such.

I think I'll play a researcher for the group, to defeat our enemy we must know our enemy, also if we can slowly learn to counter their control and the effects we could give ourselves a good boost in moral, combat usage and over all less over all fear of losing our precious babies.

As for the devices name, I'm not sure, but we should also have a name for the pokemon effected by it. Heartless, empties, etc, etc.

Once the name for the tech is decided on, a name for the controlled pokemon would likely be easy to think up.

How do you want to handle mega evolution? It can exist and always have existed, or we can simply ignore it and have it not exist in this setting. I'd like some input on what you'd all prefer.

Everyone is pretty much in agreeance on one resisting group instead of multiple resisting factions though, right?

I like one resisting group and I'm impartial to mega evolutions. I personally don't use them, but don't mind when others do.

I think we should stay away from mega evos, simply due to the fact of people can do 'oh I mega evolve and screw you guys I'm awesome."

I'm going to restate my interest in this. Just in case.

As for mega evolution I feel it should be included but have some restrictions. Like you could decide when and how somebody got a megastone, like make it a part of the story some how. And also maybe the pokemon could have some kind if rules when mega evolved. I really think it's something to be explored further.

I'm working on making the RP, not sure when it'll be posted, but I am working on it since a lot of people seem interested.

I'll continue thinking over how to handle mega evolution, in the mean time feel free to post whatever suggestions or any questions you may have.

get 50 magnemite/ton/zone, allign in a cylinder towards soemthing you hate, have a ball of some sort of metal, push it through, see what happens.

Orikanyo said:
get 50 magnemite/ton/zone, allign in a cylinder towards soemthing you hate, have a ball of some sort of metal, push it through, see what happens.
I will be adding that to Team Delta's arsenal of super weapons now.

screw this resistance group, i wana work in weapons research! unless I can research weaponry in the resistance... which if we do I'll require some materials, a battery, rope, and a prosthetic leg.

Team Delta will have 3 admins that rank just below the leader.

One is a genius inventor and engineer that specializes in high-tech weaponry, one is a brilliant scientist only really known for creating the technology that Team Delta uses to control pokemon, and the last is a champion-level pokemon trainer.

Sounds like a lot of fresh booty to kick.

I kinda want to be on team Delta, but I also kinda want there to be some kind of moral conflict within my character. I think that would make sense considering that the bad guys in any pokemon series really aren't bad people. So I guess with your permission I would like to explore that idea further.

I updated the timeline for better clarity as to when events take place relative to other events in the pokemon world.

As for mega evolution, I'm thinking hat it exists, but at some point during the destruction of the Kalos region it just stopped working. So currently mega evolution doesn't work.

we could make it a sort of mission for us to find out the reason for the ccease in mega evolution, and through pwoer of science and a vertable amount of Mcgruffins get it working again in our favor.

But for the beginning of the story at the very least, no mega evolution.

Also, if you wish to use any canon characters in any way, run it by me. I don't want anyone throwing out Blue or Red and saying GG baddies.

Yea, if we throw them out the enemies will certainly end up... red and bl- *blam*

Just gonna throw this out here for the betterment, but a region being destroyed doesn't stop the Pokemon from evolving. The Mega Evolution stones only work from a bond that both trainer and Pokemon share. Plus, Mega Stones were created from the souls of thousands of Pokemon. You're just better off saying that they're nigh impossible to find because there are only so many for certain Pokemon and they're just that damn rare. Again, just throwing this out there.

Shit, is it too late to post a CS?

My Fallout playthrough completely sidetracked my thought process. ;-;

We jave yet to get the thread and such. So not to late, planning wouldn't go amiss though.

I guess I'll just repost this since people seem to have missed it.

ImpureBreed said:
Just gonna throw this out here for the betterment, but a region being destroyed doesn't stop the Pokemon from evolving. The Mega Evolution stones only work from a bond that both trainer and Pokemon share. Plus, Mega Stones were created from the souls of thousands of Pokemon. You're just better off saying that they're nigh impossible to find because there are only so many for certain Pokemon and they're just that damn rare. Again, just throwing this out there.
I was thinking of tying mega evolution to the Anistar Sundial and possibly Diancie, so mega evolution stopped working when it was destroyed along with the rest of the Kalos region.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back