• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Sinnoh (Roleplay Thread)

CODE BY SEROBLISS
AXEL
WINDIE

Axel, Mt.Coronet (North), Sinnoh, June 22nd.
Hecotoro Hecotoro Cmeriwether6 Cmeriwether6 Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Axel felt at home under the mountain, the cold cavern air filling his lungs. With his vigilant Arcanine by his side, most mountain critters steered clear...save Garchomp but those were extremely rare. Clefairy sat on Axel's shoulder pointing out the pretty cave formations while Axel looked ahead for any boulders or rock they would need to traverse through.
"She's a beauty alright, and no, no Driftloon would be in here, they'd pop on the sharp rocks and that Giratina appeared on the top of the mountain but that was ages ago. The mountain has been relatively quiet ever sense...or at least not as active as that day. And no I was not old enough to remember that. Parents were though. They talk about it a lot, said they could see the whole thing from their front porch. Then these ancient Hisuian mons started popping up again."
Axel rolled his eyes as the girl took a selfie. As afraid as she was, wasn't enough to stop the clout seekers.
At that moment Axel's Arcanine began growling as it sensed something, Axel quickly took out his pickaxe and returned his Cleafairy in case they needed to make a run for it.
"What is it boy? What's got you riled up?"
The well trained Arcanine started pacing, seemingly placing itself between Axel's friends and the darkness of the cavernous Coronet.
"I'm trusting yall to be ready to run, if its a ground type I'm unsure if we have much chance..."

CODE BY SEROBLISS
G
Elric

June 22nd, Snowpoint City.

"Hear something?" G looked up from her phone, her eyes darting around the cave, trying to locate anything dangerous. "Are you sure? Should we run, ah! Spicy, come on out!"

The Sneasel jumped out of her Poke Ball and looked around suspiciously, ready to fight anything that came into fight. "We're ready!" G called out, but her body said otherwise. She was jugging her Vulpix tightly and her eyes were full of panic. Her dark ice type however, seemed actually eager to get into a fight. A sly smile on the Sneasel's face as she scanned the area. "If something comes out, we can hit it fast with Ice Shard and then Spite to tire them out!"

Just then, a slight movement from a boulder caused G to let out a short panicked scream, until she saw what had caused it. A small Beldum came out from behind the rock, the metallic Pokemon looking and floating around the group with curiosity while G sighed with relief. "Aw! It's just a cute little Beldum! You guys scared the soul out of me. Return, Spicy! We don't want to scare them away."

The Sneasel looked annoyed as she disappeared back into her Poke Ball, while G walked over to the blue metal Pokemon. "Aren't you the cute little thing? Aw they thought you were some big monster, but you're just playing around here, aren't ya?"

The Bledum seemed delighted with G's words as it danced around and cheered her on to keep praising it. While the gamer girl was busy playing with her new made friend, from the darkness, approached what seemed to be a very angry parent. The use of Agility allowing it to move swiftly and quietly as it emerged into the dim light. The Metagross was not only big, it was huge! Its eyes darted from the two males and their Pokemon before settling on the girl talking to its young. With a loud stomp and a roar, it announced its presence and prepared to attack!

G went pale as she turned to see the giant computer approach them, her hands shaking and her mouth only being able to say the words, "Oh shit."

Interactions: Dracogar Dracogar Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes Cmeriwether6 Cmeriwether6

Money 60,000
Items:
x5 Poke Ball
x5 Potion
x5 Full Heal
x10 Super Repel
x10 Lum Berry
x20 Oran Berry
x2 Poke Doll
Key Items:
Sleeping bag
Portable Heater
Small Cooking Pot
Black Tent
Spheal Plushie
Change of Clothes
Swimsuit
Hygiene Products

Tuesday, August 2nd — 9:42 a.m.

Eléonor Evelyn Maëlys-Amelì Françoise Twdyr
Sandgem Town
Sinnoh Region
Interactions: N/A
Mentions: Frostecs_Lianuac Frostecs_Lianuac | Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Pokémon
On-hand

Eléonor silently mused that, to any unknowing onlookers, it certainly looked like three adults and their Pokémon were cornering and bullying a set of children. Fortunately, the girl didn’t seem to notice or if she did, then she didn’t mind. The boys might have minded, they were still at the mercy of Cordélia’s jaws, but Eléonor still wasn’t too concerned there. Maybe they’d get scared straight and proper. Honestly, they needed it. By the time the girl finished relaying the situation, Eléonor was fuming! Most everything was clear, but one question remained—nagging at her mind.

“Where is your friend? Is he okay?” Eléonor frowned as she inferred that the girl’s friend was not any of the children she’d encountered so far.

The girl’s hesitation had Eléonor's heart in her throat. Her instincts prickled and the most horrifying conclusion presented itself—he’d ventured into the forest. Then the girl spoke up.

"He was pretty upset, so I think he went home."

Sweet relief washed over Eléonor. The worst had yet to come. In that case, only one question needed to be answered—what were they going to do about these bullies?

$2,500 | Pokéball x3

Sleeping Bag
Tent
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Metal File Kit

Last edited:

Ramona Serrano1706450276686.png
Date: August 2, 2022
Interactions: Rolande Albert, Eléonor Twdyr
Mentions: N/A
Frostecs_Lianuac Frostecs_Lianuac CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon Absollover77 Absollover77
Pokemon Team:
Luchamar the Ralts
Terretuga the Turtwig
Lanuda the Minccino
Menaje the Tandemaus
Cabadura the Charcadet
Psijaro the Flittle

Snapping herself from her reverie, Ramona immediately ran out from around the corner, brandishing her school styler. Considering barely anyone has seen an actual styler and a school styler up close, she was sure they wouldn't know that it was a school styler.

That, she was banking on.

When she spoke, she looked directly at the lady with a cheeky, smug grin and an arrogant gleam in her eye, giving the lady a thumbs up in thanks before twirling the side of the styler atop her finger. "Alrighty, thank you, Eléonor, but now leave it to the Ranger! This is Ranger business! Angry Pokemon, lost toys, missing people or Pokemon, a Ranger should always be on the case! We wouldn't want anyone else getting hurt because they decided to take on something that was well above their paygrade. Plus, a lost toy in the Bewilder Forest? That doesn't sound too bad, so I'm more than confident I can handle it without anyone else stepping in the way!" Her tone was dripping with pride, and while she had good intentions as she didn't want Eléonor to get hurt trying to help the kids, her pride was behind the choice of words.

Her Tandemaus - in sync - slapped their foreheads.

"As for the bullies, they're quite young and, usually, children are rather impulsive and quite irrationally emotional, yet easily predictable. Yet, they should at least know right and wrong, so I believe their parents should do something about it. And if they won't do anything about it, then they're just being bad parents. Of course, I think they got the lesson plenty given how creepily scary that Mawile is." A bold statement coming from someone who sounded just like the bullies.

She then immediately turned on her heel, hopping right back to Rincewind's side with a smile. "Of course, I did say I could do this on my own, but you did want to follow me, so I'll let you come with me just this once~. Since it's an easy mission, I won't have to worry about you getting hurt. It's just finding a lost toy, how hard could it be?" She cooed. Completely ignoring the angry chirps and squeaks of her Tandemaus, she just returned them and began making her way to the edge of Sandgem Town, completely unaware of any bad feelings she might have caused with her arrogant pride and assumptions.

Tuesday, August 2nd — 9:42 a.m.

Eléonor Evelyn Maëlys-Amelì Françoise Twdyr
Sandgem Town
Sinnoh Region
Interactions: N/A
Mentions: Frostecs_Lianuac Frostecs_Lianuac | Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Pokémon
On-hand

To say Eléonor was surprised would have been the understatement of the decade. Ramona? A Ranger? Impersonation of a public official was a serious misdemeanour! It could even rise to the level of a criminal offense! No matter how rash Ramona was, some things were just too far. And yet, the half-Kalosian paused just short of following through and chastizing Ramona like a naughty child—she was stun-locked. While it did not look like any of the pictures she’d seen, what Ramona held between her hands was undoubtedly a capture styler.

Too polite to stare, Eléonor averted her gaze and swallowed her doubts. If Ramona was a Ranger, then her words were reasonable. She had worked under the Canalave Police station before, and she knew that one of the trickiest situations for an official to be in was one that involved a good-natured civilian who—while well-intentioned—lacked either the skill or tact to handle the task at hand. The result was that the civilians not only rendered no assistance, but they could complicate a situation by endangering themselves and further burdening an officer.

The very same logic was applied to trainers and was the origin of the Ace Trainer program. Trainers who were untrained and unprepared often exacerbated a bad situation with their good intentions. ‘The road to hell is paved with good intentions’, the age-old adage was not unfounded.

That said, who had ever heard of a ranger who just received their starter Pokémon? Or one that seemed so…over-eager. Furthermore—“Creepilly Scary? Hmpf! The nerve!”—a Ranger who couldn’t understand Cordélia’s beauty couldn’t possibly cut it; Ramona was obviously too blind for the job. It was entirely possible that Ramona had been a trainer prior, much like Eléonor herself, and then received a starter pokémon as a reward from meritable action. Ramona had more Pokémon than her starter, but they didn’t look too strong or experienced… Whatever the case, there was no rush to reach a conclusion. First, she would deal with these kids.

$2,500 | Pokéball x3

Sleeping Bag
Tent
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Metal File Kit

Last edited:

2P1M8pS.png

ALTAIR
Prasiola

June 22nd, Snowpoint City
Interactions: G ( Hecotoro Hecotoro )

"...Ice shard won't do much to all the rock and steel types that lives in caves...Maybe if it was one of those smooth woobats- Hey! Don't wander off." Altair sighed as he watched G walk towards the Beldum. He didn't know that Pokemon like Beldum lived in Mt.Cornet, that wasn't on the travel guide. It would be unrealistic to expect the travel guide to have everything though. He turned his attention to G, who was playing with the Beldum now, after recalling her battle Pokemon.

"You really should be careful around wild Pokemon, even if someone them seems harmless-" Altair walked over to the girl and the Beldum, looking at the metallic Pokemon carefully. Beldum were simple creatures, but they commonly gathered in groups. One being here alone was strange.

The ground rumbled a bit, it was similar to the rumble that Altair felt before. Beldum's size and method of movement meant it couldn't be the source of the vibrations, meaning...

There was something else around.

"Rollie! Fake out!" Altair did a half twirl as the electric rodent jumped off of his shoulder using the momentum, the round Pokemon did a parabola through the air and when in front of the emerging Metagross, clapped in front of its large metallic face. The clap generated a strong shockwave in the large Pokemon's eyes, it would halt its movements for a brief moment.

"What did I say G!? What did I say!?" He yelled at the girl who seemed stunned by the turn of events, but at the same time grabbed her arm and tried to drag her away from the Metagross' immediate range. The wild Pokemon's movements were very concerning, however.

"Something's up with that thing, it's moving way too fast, it seems even faster than that Hoenn champion's." Although fake out could buy them a few seconds, it's not the type of move that'll work again.

"Rollie, nuzzle! We need to slow it down!" Altair tried to push G out of the way and further away from the Metagross while pulling out another Pokeball.

"Mobi, use protect, cover him."

The massive anchor Pokemon began to immediately generate a glowing barrier while the small electric rodent dashed out from behind the protect, charged with static electricity, and ran towards the wild Metagross.

Character: Rolande Albert.
Date: August 2nd.

As Ramona stepped out, Rincewind sighed, his face being the embodiment of being 'done with this shit.' And the look only intensified when she started speaking. She certainly had a level of arrogance and pride, and while he could have chastised her for her behavior, he kept his mouth shut. Even his Gardevoir seemed to have enough, and returned herself to her trainer, giving Ramona a pitiful look.

Trying to avoid starting anything, he activated his tri-gear and did a bit of research on the ranger organization. Sure, he'd heard of them, but he certainly never met one in person. "And it's exactly that attitude that will lead you getting injured, or worse, killed. We can't just rush into things, one must take their time and investigate the situation before making any decisions." He spoke, for once the words he said showing some sort of intelligence. He'd certainly have facepalmed along with Ramona's pokemon, but restrained himself. If she was going to rush into something and get people in trouble, he was certainly going to say something about it, but at the same time, would rather avoid causing any drama. "This forest is mysterious, and as such, could provide a level of danger that even a 'high level ranger' such as yourself would struggle with. I recommend we slow down." He continued.

However, before he could come up with an action plan, his Turtwig was seemingly impatient as she came out of her ball and began walking towards the forest at a surprising speed for a turtle. Granted, she was still unevolved, but her run seemed only a bit slower than a human walking. His look of disdain turned to a complete blank stare, looking at his Turtwig with a look between annoyance and complete anguish. "It seems as though we'll have to figure out a plan when we get there. Mon amie seems to have refused to give us the luxury of choice." He spoke, quickly rushing after his Turtwig. As he walked, he gave an apologetic look to Eleonor, hoping Ramona didn't understand French as he replied. "Je m'excuse pour son comportement Elle est exaspérante, n'est-ce pas?" If there were any doubts regarding his Kalosian nature, there were likely none now.

Character: Lewis.

The scientist crossed his arms and gave Zera a concerned look, which only increased as her Lopunny was sent to demolish a tree. After talking some time to regain his bearings, he cleared his throat and once again began to configure his holotech. "I do not think pure strength will help you here, however. Based on some preliminary research, this area is home to Pokemon who are known to cause hallucinations, among other things. What good will pure strength do when you're unsure of what you're seeing is real?" He spoke, his voice taking on a caring, worried tone.

"My technology has been calibrated to operate as a lifeform scanner. It'll be able to detect what is real and what is merely a hallucination. I can assist you, if you let me. I'd rather not witness someone I just met meet their end here, after all!" He continued, the hint of a smile appearing on his worried face. His Leafeon gave out an excited cry, as if agreeing with her trainer.

1707047234828.png
Character: Zera Quinn
Pokemon Party:
Lopunny - Lukina
Lairon - Bulwark
Eevee - Melody

The annoyance Zera was beginning to feel from this guy poking his nose in her business was  not in any way helping her poor mood. Nor was it helping her distinct lack of patience as of current. This nerd, for the lack of effort to come up with something far more insulting or colorful to call him. They seemed to think she needed his help or be lost because of some illusionary nonsense. Absolutely pathetic, relying so heavily on technology when simple illusionary parlor tricks can be debunked with a few moments of concentration or a bit of pain. Plus Lukina was here with her, the pokemon was far more perceptive than she was and Zera knew that. Those big fluffy ears weren't just for show. Zera wouldn't doubt that Lukina could hear just about a hundred yards out per her own estimation. The Lopunny would hear anything approaching and alert her to the encroaching people or pokemon.

"Yeah? I don't think you listen that well. A simple kick was enough to topple a tree. A crash like that send pokemon with any intellect moving away from that type of Aggression. The only ones who don't are either dumb or are wanting to fight not play mind games. So do me a favor and use that fancy tech of yours to clamp your own mouth shut." Zera spoke her eyes closing an annoyed frown on her face. The annoyance clear in the next few sentences, clear contempt and icy logic mixed together. "Wild pokemon are practically mindless and follow their base instincts. When something is stronger than them they shove out of the way out of fear or get crushed. That is the harsh truth." She gestures to the downed tree. "This is all that is needed. A show of brutal and unwavering force. I don't need some fancy technology or a guide to get from point A to point B. Especially not from a foreigner." Her eyes snapped open glaring daggers at Lewis the open hostile energy causing a shift and making the Lopunny at her side eyes shift to Lewis as well. A cold look of apathy locked on the rabbit pokemon's face. Its body however was tensed and ready for conflict, prepared to heed her trainer's order.​

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
AXEL
WINDIE

"Arcanine use Roar!"
Axel hops on the back of his Pokemon as it unleashes a mighty bellow that echoed through the cavern.
Normally this would end most battles but this Metagross did not seem to want to retreat anytime soon.
The two of them at a stand off staring into each other souls, neither flinching or breaking their glare.
The metallic beast shuttered as the paralysis took effect from the togedemaru only making it more infuriated as it launches forward.
Arcanine growled, flames seething from its mouth. The fury of the beast bridled by his Trainer.
"I suggest we run!"
Axel begins taking off encouraging the others to follow, able to pick up either of his companions if they don't have a ride.

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
G
Elric

June 22nd, Snowpoint City.

"How is this my fault?!" G finally reacted as she started to step away, her eyes on the battle but her feet trying to escape. However, as much as she moved, the Beldum was chasing after her. "No, go away, shoo!"

As G desperately waved her hands at the metallic Pokemon, the Bledum just let out a robotic chirp and danced around her. "It won't go away!" G cried out while her Vulpix jumped down, barking at the blue metal Pokemon, trying to make it leave.

While G tried to get rid of the cause of the problem, Axel and his Arcanine joined the fight. The roar made the gamer girl cover her ears and even her Vulpix yipped and returned to her Poke Ball. It seemed G and Vanilla weren't the only ones who got scared though. The Beldum also let out a metallic shreek and sped away, unfortunately, the same way the team was trying to escape.

Elizabeth took into running, chasing after the Arcanine, hoping she wouldn't get ran over by the giant Metagross. At the same time, the alpha Pokemon was ready to fight, the paralisis was a bother, but that didn't stop it from locating its target. The only trainer standing there, Altair.

Interactions: Dracogar Dracogar Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes Cmeriwether6 Cmeriwether6

Money 60,000
Items:
x5 Poke Ball
x5 Potion
x5 Full Heal
x10 Super Repel
x10 Lum Berry
x20 Oran Berry
x2 Poke Doll
Key Items:
Sleeping bag
Portable Heater
Small Cooking Pot
Black Tent
Spheal Plushie
Change of Clothes
Swimsuit
Hygiene Products

Vanilla
Spicy
Puddin

2P1M8pS.png

ALTAIR
Prasiola

June 22nd, Mt.Cornet
Interactions: G ( Hecotoro Hecotoro ), Axel ( Dracogar Dracogar )

"W-What? Why is this thing still-"

Altair quickly pulled back after Togedemaru ricocheted off of the Metagross' body, landing back near his trainer. The giant Dhelmise's giant protect barrier managed to block any incoming falling rocks and cave debris as G and the others behind him retreated. But Altair knew that wouldn't be viable in the long run, with the fickleness of protect as a move. The trainer with the dark-furred Arcanine commanded the fire-type to use roar, it was rather deafening, but both of Altair's Pokemon recovered from the sound and tried once more to focus on the task at hand. Roar's effects were lessened on stronger Pokemon, which probably explains why the Metagross seemed rather undaunted by the move. And why G's Pokemon seemed a lot more startled by it.

Altair looked back quickly and saw G running while Axel was prepared to take off on that Arcanine as well. The Metagross seemed agitated as ever, almost in some sort of frenzy, and displayed unusual aggression despite all the methods used to slow it down. There was little time to think or investigate the matter further though, the light of protect began to fade as Metagross continued its advance.

"Mobi! Anchor shot!" The large anchor rotated around and pointed its chain at the advancing Metagross, the chain busted ahead and wrapped around one of the wild Pokemon's large appendages. Altair glanced at G and Axel again while continuing to skitter backwards, he held Dhelmise's Pokeball in his hand as he watched the two Pokemon struggle with each other.

"I'll try to hold it off a bit more, take that girl and get her out of here!" He shouted at Axel. Altair wasn't sure if he could handle the situation, but he knew that G would be in much more danger than him if this thing caught up to them.

The Metagross, although Altair desperately tried to use Dhelmise to hinder it, doesn't seem to be focused on battling any of the interloping Pokemon that tried to slow it down. It seemed solely focused on chasing the group down, battling was beside the point.

"......Just what is up with you..."

CODE BY SEROBLISS
AXEL
WINDIE

"Come on!" Axel would shout as Arcanine would blaze to life, closing the distance to G before Axel looked back to see the Metagross bearing down upon Altair. With split second thinking He would call upon Graveler to stay with G and protect her as He turned Arcanine around.
"Graveler, protect G! Arcanine, I'm letting you loose boy! Use Flare Blitz!"
The Arcanine would bee line to the massive Metagross, flames engorging his mane. Riding upon this legendary Pokemon's back, Axel brandished his pickaxe as the distance was closed. The soon made impact with the beast with both flame and steel. The mighty alpha roared as it swiped at the agile Fire type but missed. Axel slid off near Altair exclaiming.
"Can't imagine anything more crazier than this but truth be told we've been itching for a good fight."
Arcanine barked in confirmation, flames billowing from its eyes.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
G
Elric

June 22nd, Mt. Coronet.

The heat from the impact caused by the Arcanine and Metagross made G stop in her tracks and turn to face the situation. Her eyes widen with admiration at the sight of the two trainers standing strong against such an opponent. "Wow..." the girl could not come up with any other words to express her feelings in that moment. Even the Bledum had scurried over to her side at the sight of the flames ignating the area after the clash between the two fiercesome Pokemon.

G looked down at the blue metallic Pokemon, wondering if that small thing would eventually evolve into such a powerful... "Wait!" Her eyes filled up with realization. "Can that thing have babies?!" G scooped up the Beldum into her arms, struggling to mantain her balance after the extra weight. "If it can, wouldn't this be its baby?!" She called out.

Despite the oncoming attacks and fatigue, the computer Pokemon set its eyes on G once more, letting out a strong metallic screech as it saw the human pick up its young.

Money 60,000
Items:
x5 Poke Ball
x5 Potion
x5 Full Heal
x10 Super Repel
x10 Lum Berry
x20 Oran Berry
x2 Poke Doll
Key Items:
Sleeping bag
Portable Heater
Small Cooking Pot
Black Tent
Spheal Plushie
Change of Clothes
Swimsuit
Hygiene Products

Vanilla
Spicy
Puddin

2P1M8pS.png

ALTAIR
Prasiola

June 22nd, Mt.Cornet
Interactions: G ( Hecotoro Hecotoro ), Axel ( Dracogar Dracogar )

"Who was the person suggesting we run again??" Altair shouted as he watched the trainer of the Arcanine directly flare blitz into the Metagross. "Why are you all like this?" He sighed quietly, as Dhelmise's anchor grip loosened, partially due to the long struggle and partially due to the heat of the flare blitz.

"Mobi, come back!" He recalled the large Pokemon as the light of return hit the anchor. "Mobi's weak to fire and too big of a target, if your Arcanine needs physical contact for attacks, we might get in the way of each other." Weighting his options a bit Altair threw out another Pokeball, a bipedal Pokemon with a golden shine emerged. "I'll switch to a Pokemon that can hit from afar." Before Altair could get too deep into thinking about how to proceed with the battle, he suddenly remembered something and turned around.

G shouted out something behind them.

"Of course they have babies, where'd you think they come fr- Why do you still have that thing with you!?" Altair's eyes widened a bit as he saw G holding the Beldum from before. "This is why we don't touch wild Pokemon recklessly!" He scolded, but the clamouring sound of the metallic screeching from the Metagross halted any further conversation.

"Let it go back!" Altair tried to shout towards G through the sounds made by Metagross. "You really should put it back!"

"Den..." The Gholdengo looked up at G and the Beldum she was holding worryingly, unlike Altair, his other Pokemon, and potentially the others around, the golden Pokemon didn't seem too affected by the Metagross' screeching sounds.

Ramona Serrano1710359615723.png
Interactions: Rolande Albert, Lewis, Zera Quinn
Mentions: Eléonor Twdyr
Frostecs_Lianuac Frostecs_Lianuac CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon Absollover77 Absollover77
Pokemon Team:
Luchamar the Ralts
Terretuga the Turtwig
Lanuda the Minccino
Menaje the Tandemaus
Cabadura the Charcadet
Psijaro the Flittle

Ramona didn't even hear Ms. Twdyr's exacerbation regarding her dear Mawile, and instead had caught Rincewind's words. She paused, giving it some thought. "Hm... This is Bewilder Forest after all... My parents did warn me of the Stantler." She then smiled and waved her hand nonchalantly. "I got an idea! And looks like your Turtwig has a great idea, too." That great idea the Turtwig Ramona thought they had was getting into the forest as fast as possible. Ramona didn't care for the Kalosian, but instead returned her Tandemaus and released one of her other Pokemon.

The Charcadet revealed himself, the small humanoid staring wistfully up at her trainer. Ramona scooped up the Charcadet with one hand and had him perched on her shoulder as she caught up to the runaway Turtwig. "Already, Cabadura. We're going to a place with lots of hypnotizing Stantler. Hop inside my satchel, and then when I'm compromised, use Clear Smog. The smell will ground us back to reality and it'll scare away the Stantler!" As reckless as it was, it was indeed a plan.

One that might make one or more of them really sick by the end of it.

As they ran into the forest, the one person she didn't expect to see was Zera. Again. It seemed she was in the middle of an argument with another grown man who had a Leafeon beside him, a Shiny Lopunny right next to Zera. The muscles bulging out of that rabbit was enough to nearly make Ramona balk. It looked like there was going to be a fight, so she ran right into the thick of it. "Oh, hi, I didn't expect to see you again so soon!"

It was right when she noticed the doll still in Zera's hand did she realize Zera had the doll they were looking for. "Wait, YOU have the doll? Hey, did you take it from that kid they were talking about?" She glared at Zera, having taken the situation wrong. Again. "Hey, give it here, or else!" If she recalled correctly, Buneary evolved into Lopunny from friendship, not simple training like the rest of her own Pokemon (well, except for Charcadet and Minccino).

Maybe it was a really shitty decision to challenge Zera like that, but here Ramona was, getting in a battle-ready stance. Her Charcadet peeked out of her satchel to give her a scolding look, his literal flaming red eyes deadpanning at his trainer.

He secretly hoped she got beat, because no one on her team was going to help her out of this mess, nor were they going to fight for her except for her own Turtwig, who was too new to see how her personality was problematic.

1000011253.png
Zera Quinn
August 2nd
Bewilder Forest
Lopunny - Lukina
Lairon - Bulwark
Eevee - Melody

Interaction: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Given her new level of agitation when the annoying child from earlier started shooting her mouth off, and getting into her business. Zera leveled Ramona with a glare that only intensified as annoying brat began making demands. This kid really didn't know how to keep her mouth shut.

A single deep breath was drawn in through her nose and forcefully out in a sufferable sigh. This brat was already on her nerves from earlier and now she's here to exasperate her fraying nerves. She looked down at the doll in her hand then to the ignorant child that is misinformed and clearly full of herself. It seems she needs to be shown her place. Her voice slid from her injected with venom and ire, "Or else what?" She thought about waiting for the brat to answer but decided against it. "Lukina handle the brat."

The pink Lopunny turned its head toward Ramona and crouched its legs tensed as it jumped into the air and over its own trainers head spinning its body to face Ramona. The muscled bunny landed the roots below its paws splintering into wood chips. Sliding into a fighting stance that is used Mixed Martial Arts, Lukina's body tensed prepared for battle.

Lukina's mind was clear and ready for conflict. Her eyes locked on the Turtwig then to the Charcadet in the satchel bag. "I advise you convince your trainer to surrender." With a simple lift of her leg she slammed it down in a fluid movement of pure power leaving a deep impression of its footprint in the dirt when it draws its leg back to its ready position.​

CODE BY SEROBLISS
RON
TOWERS

The sounds of some sort of fight reached the ears of the anarchist trainer. He looked around, trying to get a good idea of how the building or transformer he just walked into, worked. Had they sent all they had at him already? If so, they weren't much of a bigger threat than most hideouts he had raid in the past. Still, knowing Team Rocket was moving such big operations around, meant they were starting to build towards something big.

"Stay alert everyone." Ron said out loud, his team waiting in their Poke Balls for any sign to burst into action. He began walking down the path leading towards the source of the noise. As he got closer, it was evident someone was messing around the engine room. The thought of burning up the main source of energy for the moving building brought a sinister smile to Ron's face, which was shared by the purple smoke emerging around him. "You know what to do."

Furia materlialized next to Ron, her red eyes gleaming with mischiveous intent as she walked a few steps ahead of him. Electricity ran down her arm and gathered around her paw as rushed forward and slammed her fist against the door, busting it open with a loud Thunder Punch. Without giving a second thought, her flames ignated, illuminating the area around her with her purple flames as she unleashed a Flamethrower into the room.

"That was just a warning shot, come out and shut up or suffer the consequences." Ron called out in a cocky voice as he walked towards the ignited room.

Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Nakano Saito1711571324200.png
Date: June 20, 2022
Location: Team Rocket Mobile Base, Lake Acuity, Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Interactions: Ron Towers
Hecotoro Hecotoro
Pokemon Team:
Fluffy the Flareon
Aero the Aerodactyl
Chu the Pichu
Silenus the Sceptile
Hanu the Infernape
Orochi the Zweilous
Hattie the Hatterene

The engine room was indeed occupied. There was a terrified squeak and then a cry of agony and pain as the fires hit something.

But it didn't sound like the jester.

A Hatterene flashed out of a ball and sent a healing mist of water in one corner of the room, using both psychic and Life Dew to hold back the rest of the purple flames.

"FUCK!" Naka said through gritted teeth in between hisses.

Cackling was heard over the PA. "Whoopsieeee, you got your girlfriend~! HAHAAA, how do you like it now, bitch? Trying to cremate her?" That was definitely the jester's voice.

Naka was huddled into a corner, the Hatterene's hair-like appendage wrapping around her trainer protectively while she healed the burns. Thankfully, they weren't worse than 2nd degree burns, but Naka's body still shivered. Her winter coat was absolutely ruined, and there were singe marks on her shirt and pants. Her backpack was at least untouched, and that she was thankful for, as much as she should honestly worry more about her own health.

The Hatterene glared at the intruder, only for her hair to get tugged by her trainer. "No, don't... They didn't know I was in here..." Naka's voice croaked from the pain, but she was trying to put on a brave face for everyone's sake.
That did little to quell Hattie's concern, but she at least let up on Ron and Furia.

A Pichu peeked out from within the engine, ears back as she looked at Ron and Furia, her face explaining it all, acting like she was some abused puppy that got beat. Why? Why did you do that? Do you hate us?

CODE BY SEROBLISS
RON
TOWERS

Ron's smiled disappeared as eyes set on the victim of his attack. He turned away, fists clenched as he heard the mocking of the jester before turning back to face Naka. "Are you serious right now? What the fuck are you doing here? Are you looking to get yourself killed? Because there's better ways to do it." He gritted his teeth as Furia spit a fireball and walked out of the room. "You got stabbed, you should be in the hospital, but no. Of course fucking not, you thought walking into this place was a good idea." He looked at the Pichu and Hatterene, his upper lip trambling as he snarled the following words, "Do your fucking job and keep your trainer safe. Don't leave this damn room."

Ron turned around, cursing under his breath, stomping out of the engine room and looking for the next direction. His eyes settled further down the hall. He cracked his neck with a sharp turn of his head and started walking forward. "This is your last chance, bitch! Come out now, because if I have to find you, we're not holding back our punches!" He yelled at the ceiling as if the jester was there.

The fire Pokemon followed her trainer, looking back in case Naka had decided to follow, ready to snarl and snap at her if she did so. The last thing Furia needed was to worry about burning bystanders while she destroyed whatever was ahead. It seemed the human female was as reckless as Furia's trainer. But unlike Ron, she didn't seem to care what happened to her as long as she got results. Ron on the other hand, was like a bad weed. He was going to keep growing and being annoying until he finally reached his goal, ending team Rocket. Which meant, the punk knew better than to go on a suicide mission if it meant he would no longer be around to finish them off.

Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Character: Rolande Albert.

Naturally, Rincewind continued to be appalled, now with Ramona encouraging his Turtwig with her misbehavior and total refusal to listen to commands. He rushed after the two, muttering under his breath as he kept his head down, trying to avoid eye contact.

By the time he caught up with his Pokemon and returned her to her ball, Ramona was already in the point of conflict, he gave an anguished shout and stood between the two, attempting to stop any sort of conflict. "And so we meet again. I was hoping such a meeting would not happen again so soon. As much as I would enjoy seeing my companion learn the error of her haste through direct consequence, now is not the appropiate time for conflict. We are in a public space, such conflict is more suited for an area where passerby cannot get hurt."

He spoke simply crossing his arms as his Gardevoir stood by him, ready to use hypnosis if anyone tried to harm her trainer. Once he felt as though he made his point, he approached the scientist in green, who had retreated from the potential battle, helping him up. "I... Know you. Lewis, isn't it? I have read about you... I have read a few articles about experimental technology you were working on. I... Appologize you have to get involved."

Character: Lewis.

As the two strangers appeared thankfully pulling attention away from him, he chose to go off i to the bushes, avoiding the conflict. He didn't sign up to deal with a battle starved, violent woman, after all. He tried to regain his nerves, until a person who looked like the textbook defintion of a man who wanted to gain attention through appearance spoke to him. He cleared his throat, and would have replied, until aloud cry shook him.

What appeared to be a rather pissed Toeterra crashed from between the trees, stamping its feet on the ground and glaring at the quartet of trainers. Lewis immediately jumped into action, reaching for a Pokeball. "VERDANT, Get behind me! Crowfoot, we need you!" He called out, the Leafeon following orders and standing behind him, entering a guard stance.

He pressed the button on the Pokeball he held, letting out a rather special Garvantula, who seemed to have blue lightning bolt patterns through her... Fur? Hair? Either way, it was certainly unique, though unsure if it was natural or artificial. Given a part of her exoskeleton was metal and a synthetic eye being rather similar in make to the one Lewis had, it was likely artificial.

Ramona Serrano1714083936758.png
Interactions: Rolande Albert, Lewis, Zera Quinn
Mentions: Eléonor Twdyr
Pokemon Team:
Luchamar the Ralts
Terretuga the Turtwig
Lanuda the Minccino
Menaje the Tandemaus
Cabadura the Charcadet
Psijaro the Flittle

Or else what…

Ramona sneered, only to balk slightly at the shiny Lopunny suddenly jumping in. Pah, she couldn’t be that tough - the muscles lining her body and the splintering of roots aside. She was just about to send out her Turtwig, only for her Charcadet to leap out of her satchel and grab her hand. Searing flames licked her hand and she yelped, holding her hand with a look of betrayal on her face, her Pokéball getting nabbed by the Charcadet. “Ugh, ow…??? But Cabadura, why?” She pouted.

Cabadura looked at the Lopunny, then at his trainer, and then blew out an ember as he turned his head to the side.

Ramona glared. Even Rolande wasn’t willing to get into a fight, and he went around to find where the other guy with the Leafeon had gone. She didn’t know what was going on with those two, but she looked up at Zera. There was confliction on her face, then she sighed. “Alright, uh…” Trying to figure out what she should say. Obviously, if Cabadura didn’t want her to fight, then it must mean she saw this wrong. “Sorry.”

That was good, she guessed. It at least sounded sincere.

Something caught her attention and she looked off to the side. She saw a brown cervid body, yellow - seemingly branches - atop a pudgy face. It took Ramona a second to realize what she was looking at. “Oh, it’s a Stantler!” She shouted, pointing at it. Cabadura looked over and blew out some flame, putting the Pokéball back in her satchel and hopping back inside.

Unaware of the Torterra, Ramona blatant staring at the dark brown organs sitting within the curves of the antlers caused an unfortunate effect upon her psyche, as the air started to distort around them. Her eyes blanked out, as she stood there with a blank look on her face.

A spray of clear smoggy mud came from the satchel, coating Ramona’s side and face while also erupting towards the Stantler, but it missed. The Stantler wasn’t scared off. The Clear Smog stung Ramona’s face, and she hissed as she woke up from the hypnotizing effect. “Oh, awesome! It worked!”

Cabadura groaned.

Ramona then heard the Torterra and her eyes widened. “Oh, oh dear… Uh…” She fiddled with her Capture Styler, her shaky hands causing it to jump and avoid a sturdy grasp as she freaked out. She needed to tame the Torterra and make it go away, if it wasn’t an illusion.

Quickly, she made her way towards where she saw Rincewind and Lewis were, holding the school edition of the capture styler in hand. "Is it real?" She asked, her voice trying to hide her panic.

Nakano Saito1714085214193.png
Date: June 20, 2022
Location: Team Rocket Mobile Base, Lake Acuity, Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Interactions: Ron Towers
Hecotoro Hecotoro
Pokemon Team:
Fluffy the Flareon
Aero the Aerodactyl
Chu the Pichu
Silenus the Sceptile
Hanu the Infernape
Orochi the Zweilous
Hattie the Hatterene

Naka winced at the pain of the burn, but more so at the words of Ron. She heard how upset he was. She sighed, not fighting his words. He was right, this was incredibly stupid. But her wound was an ugly scar now. She just huffed from slight amusement, then shook her head. “Ah, oh well…” She attempted to stand up with a hand on the wall pushing herself up, her Hatterene helping her up with her arm-like hair as the Life Dew - cool and soothing - coated the spots where she was burned. Her Pichu’s ears fell back and she hid away in the engines. She wanted to curl up and cry, the stern words causing her still baby-ish mind to crumble. She let out pitiful sobs, and Naka simply closed her eyes to avoid becoming concerned about the crying of her Pichu. She’ll be alright, the trainer told herself.

Don’t leave this room? Naka just about huffed, but she knew why. He didn’t want her to get hurt by how reckless he went through this place. She saw the badger look back at her, and heard Ron’s goading words, his voice echoing. She simply gave the badger a nod, and then stiffly walked to the center of the engine room. She pushed a lever, causing something to turn off. “Chu, Thunderbolt.” She said calmly, despite having just been burned by her not-boyfriend’s Pokémon.

A blast of electricity - much stronger than usual due to Chu’s upset state - shocked everything in the engine room, with Hatterene shielding Naka with a Light Screen, the light around them shimmering with a rainbow glow as the electricity’s power dissipated when it entered their space.

The PA system turned on, then was shut off again.

The frustrated yells of the jester came from down the hall. “DAMN YOU, YOU BITCH!!!”

Then, there was silence. Naka knew that the engine room - once it sensed the power overload - would sound an alarm, but the alarm system was partially delayed.

Given how quick Ron was in getting through this moving bunker, she knew she didn’t have to worry about how long he took.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
G
Elric

June 22nd, Mt. Coronet.

Thud!

Elena dropped the metalic Pokemon and crossed her arms, despite the danger she was ready to let Altair hear her out. "That thing must weight more than I do!" She looked down at the Beldum going in circles around her. She didn't want to try and push it or something, if it tackled her back, she would probably die! Unless... "Hey, little big eyed thing, look!"

G took out a Poke Doll from her backpack, waving it in front of the Beldum who quickly grew interested in it, jumping up and down eager to play with it. "Go, get it!" With her sense of direction completely altered, G threw the doll towards the same way they had come in from. For a second, she was proud as the Bledum quickly chased after it. But, her face went pale as she felt the powerfull force of the Metagross speed by her. If that thing had moved just an inch to the left, it would have ran G over without noticing.

"Run!" G turned around and ran in the opposite direction, her legs moving faster than ever as she went deeper and deeper into the cave.

June 23rd, Route 211.

Before they knew it, the team had managed to leave Mt Coronet. G's hair was a mess as the constant fear of being attacked was attached to her back and her eyes told the story of restless walking and nervousness. "I'm never going in there again." She exclaimed as she dropped her bag to the ground and sat on top of a small boulder. "That was... insane! How do you live like this?!" She gave Altair a bewildered look.

Interactions: Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Money 60,000
Items:
x5 Poke Ball
x5 Potion
x5 Full Heal
x10 Super Repel
x10 Lum Berry
x20 Oran Berry
x2 Poke Doll
Key Items:
Sleeping bag