• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Sinnoh (Roleplay Thread)

Character: Rolande Albert
Time: August 2nd.
Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic as Ramona Serrano and CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon as Evelyn.

He nodded, sighing as Ramona tried to be optimistic about his situation. "Unfortunately, it's more complex than simply 'making my life shit'. Neglect is one hell of a trip, and not a decision one consciously makes. With a large family, there's bound to be someone who isn't noticed much." He spoke quietly, turning his attention to the Terrarium. He sat down on the grass, taking off his coat to account for the change in temperature. Underneath, he had a simple black shirt with the one ring decorating the front(along with the associated writing from the novel).

He stayed quiet as he he hoped to interact with a Pokemon, and sure enough, a curious Turtwig approached him. It seemed rather reserved and calm, taking interest in the trainer who wore black. He reached out and pet the turtle on the head, his gentle mannerisms and quietness winning the trust of the Pokemon fairly quickly. "You're certainly a calm one, aren't you? I shall name you... Turtures. How does that sound?" He asked. The Turtwig seemed to approve, as it nuzzled his hand gently. He smiled, perhaps the first sign of positive emotion he's made since coming to Sinnoh. Upon picking up the creature, he approached the professor, and after exchanging some words, got a Pokeball for his new companion.

Once a starter had been chosen, he rejoined Remona and Evelyn, his smile going back into a neutral expression. Well, he would have rejoined, if Remona didn't already approach him already. she ruffled his hair, he quietly groaned, making a note to get a hat so she couldn't do such a thing so easily in the future. "It's good to have high ambitions, though it is recommended you were to temper your expectations. I'd imagine excellence isn't as easy as you think. If anything, it would take a long journey to find true strength. Like the journey to Mordor, strength and excellence cannot be gained overnight." He replied. If it wasn't any more obvious that he enjoyed reading, his words should certainly make it more so.

Once asked what his goals were, he took on a look of concentration, his eyes dimming as he became deep in thought. A few moments later, he replied. "I do not have any goals set in stone, so to speak. I simply want to become a notable trainer, something my family will be proud of. Unfortunately, due to my lack of experience, I am unsure of how to proceed with such goals. As my Shade and Galadriel are non-combatants, training a strong team will certainly be difficult. Perhaps I'll stick with you lot, at least for the time being. Maior est progressus cum socios habes." (Translation: Progress is greater when you have companions.) He had the faintest whisper of a smile on his face, which quickly returned to a slight frown. "However, do not be shocked when I decide to travel on my own. Once our relationship is no longer beneficial to each other, I would prefer to leave, as to maintain peak efficiency."

Last edited:
~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~June 19th...~
~Sinnoh, Route 218 & Canalave City...~
~interactions: N/A...~
OIG.jpg

That night Aldon had chosen to sleep just outside Canalave City on Route 218. He found a nice mostly secluded spot surrounded by trees on all sides. His campsite was next to the leaky lagoon which was a great spot for fishing. It had been a while since Aldon had time to just sit and fish with Skol.

Bronzer was ringing like a bell. Zippy was told to stay away from the water's edge so not to let loose sparks into the water while they fished. The little magnet spun around next to Bran where it's sparks would fall into the grass. Huck as usual guarded the campsite, constantly vigilant and always ready no matter how much time passed. Wunder and Bolly were having a dust fight. Wunder swung her wings generating gusts of wind directed at the baltoy. Bolly spun faster and faster until it could kick up dust. Tilting at an angle so it primarily flew in the sigilyph's direction.

After breakfast, Aldon made his way to Canalave City. His primary goal was to research the library on ancient runes and history surrounding Sinnoh. He grabbed five books. Two in ancient runes of sinnoh, none of which matched the ones he seen and photographed. He grabbed three books on ancient history. One documented the history of Hisui. The other two were records of ancient wars that took place within ancient history. The second book peaked Aldon's curiosity as it mentions a war fought over sea against a foreign enemy that most likely come from the unova region. The wildest part of the book was either a tunnel believed to have linked Sinnoh and Unova or the descriptions the given to the foreign pokémon.

1704424890999.png
Character: Zera Quinn
Date: August 2nd.
Pokemon Party:
Lopunny - Lukina
Lairon - Bulwark
Eevee - Melody

With a annoyed sigh Zera took a seat at the base of a tree. She'd been walking for a few hours now and while she'd usually be all for it. However, she's still tired and sore from her last training bout with Lukina. Keeping up with her pokemon and staying in shape is a task and a half in and of itself. Between Lukina's CQC, Bulwark's endurance training, and Melody's puzzle and cunning training. Its been a long day and it has hardly even started. Looking down in her lap, the brown and white fluff ball in her arms that is part of her reasonable less than energetic state. Melody, said brown and white fluff ball was throughly enjoying being carried by her trainer Zera. Upon her trainer taking a seat she took the opportunity to get comfortable. It seemed like they'd be staying put for a little bit. A quick nap on a beautiful sunny day. A slight breeze to keep cool and resting in the shade with her favorite person in the world. Nothing can top it.

Watching the fuzz ball start to doze in her lap Zera was tempted to follow suit. Her gaze fell to her duffle bag next to her. Reaching over she unzipped it a bit to reach her hand in and shuffle around for a repel. If she's going to follow Melody's example the least she could do is be safe about it. She sprayed some of it around herself after a quick shake. She replaced the can and zipped the bag back up locking the zippers together. A soft huff escapes her as she slides her arm between a few of the straps keeping her arm over the top of the bag. Better safe than sorry, wouldn't want someone trying to snatch her bag pokemon or otherwise. A just a quick nap then she can keep traveling.​

~Aldon Charlton...~
~Skol the king of gods, Bran the bronzor, Zippy the magnemite, Huck the golett, Wunder the Sigilyph and Bolly the Baltoy...~
~June 19th...~
~Sinnoh, Canalave City Route 218, Jubilife City...~
~interactions: N/A...~
OIG.jpg

As Aldon had concluded his book reading, it would soon be time for him to begin trekking his journey to the next town, and his next destination. As he made sure all of his belongings were accounted for, he noticed Skol whom was sleeping with a book gently resting against his snout. The eager little hippo tired himself out while attempting to help Aldon read. Though upon further examination, Aldon realized Skol was in posession of a fishing guide. At least he was consistent.

The books were returned to where they belonged and lifting Skol whom was still snoring. A peak of the eye revealed the psychic pokémon to be faking and seeking carriage. Soon enough, the duo was back again out on route 218. In order to get to Oreburgh City, he'd first need to travel through Jubilife City, which was great because he could visit the oldest settlement in Sinnoh. It didn't seem likely he'd find any hint or clue to the location near Oreburgh that he was looking for, but any chance to expand his knowledge was appreciated.

He arrived in Jubilife around lunchtime, and had eaten a sandwich he had gotten from the pokémart. His next destination was the Pokétech Company. A detour or two on his journey wouldn't hurt and he could get his Pokétech watch updated. As he arrived at the company building, there was a woman at the front desk to greet him.

"Hello, how may I be of assistance?" She asked.

"Oh, uh. I was doing sone traveling through Sinnoh, and while passing through Jubilife, I thought I'd get this thing updated." As he extended his arm, revealing his wrist. Her cheerful smile began to sag and form into a look of confusion. She then looked at Aldon before blinking.

"That's a C-gear. This is a pokétech store, and we don't work on C-Gear" just as those words slipped her mouth, a scientist overheard this commentary and walked over. With peaked interest, he looked over to Aldon.

"Did I by chance hear you have a C-gear? Because I've been working on a collaboration project that would allow Pokétech features to work on C-Gear" he patiently held his hand out. Aldon hesitated for a moment, but handed it to him.

"I'll be done in a few minutes" and just like that, the man walked away and shuffled off to an 'Employee Only' door. Not entirely sure what to think, Aldon asked the lady if they had a tour, and luckily for Aldon, the next one would begin in thirty minutes. Giving him time to wander the streets of Jubilife City. He visited the Global Trade Station and WCS building briefly and hunting around town for various plaques and signs which were about Jubilife Village. By the time he returned to the Pokétech Company, it was nearly time for the tour to begin. During the tour, the scientist gave him his updated C-Gear. The C-Gear now had two additional screens. Now having a top and bottom screen and additional screen which folded on the side. One on each side. Fancy. He thanked the man whom requested that he call him at some point to see how his prototype faired. By the end of the tour, Aldon stood outside the company building. His next destination would be route 203, and he'd plan to set camp at the Oreburgh Gate.

Milliana Barlowe and Her Alpha Duraludon, Route 217, Entrance to Mt. Coronet, Sinnoh, June 22nd, A long way from home.
Interactions: Hecotoro Hecotoro (G's Alolan Vulpix) Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes (Altair)

Milliana had looked up when she saw Two figures approach the group. One seemed to jump out from behind the other as Duraludon looked at the tiny Togedemaru, not amused at its antics. From Duraludon's point of view, the Pokémon was tiny. From Milliana's Point of view, the Togedemaru was something that piqued her interest, as much as whatever the one was looking at, however he asked a Question, and Milliana prepared a response.

"H-hi, I-I a-am M-milliana B-Barlowe, I-I a-am h-here a-after m-my p-plane w-was R-rerouted f-from t-the O-orange I-islands, I-I l-left S-Snowpoint a-around t-two d-days a-ago, a-and w-woke u-up t-to a G-Gyarados in my c-camp. D-Duraludon and I-I b-booked i-it a-and o-once w-were c-clear, I-I r-reset c-camp to l-look o-over D-Duraludon's i-injuries, a-and A-Axel a-approached, o-offering to h-help u-us. I-I a-am o-on m-my w-way t-to S-sandgem T-town t-to f-figure o-out w-which s-starter f-from S-sinnoh i-is a S-steel T-type." Milliana took a deep breath after that.

A Pokéball opened on Milliana's belt, revealing a Sandshrew that was a tan belly with Igloo like outer body. The Sandshrew looked at the two people and the Togedemaru, alongside an Alolan Vulpix. Sandshrew looked around at the group of Pokémon, and looked back at Duraludon. The Sandshrew looked at the Vulpix Curiously, starting to approach.

Ramona Serrano1704418552000.png
Date: August 2, 2022
Interactions: Rolande Albert, Eléonor Twdyr
Mentions: N/A
Frostecs_Lianuac Frostecs_Lianuac CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon
Pokemon Team:
Luchamar the Ralts
Terretuga the Turtwig
Lanuda the Minccino
Menaje the Tandemaus
Cabadura the Charcadet
Psijaro the Flittle

Rincewind's attempts at trying to make himself sound more like the victim due to his father's neglect sounded more as if his father was forgetful and didn't care if he did forget. But it wasn't like the entire league was like that. If his father neglected something, then somebody else would pick up the slack. That's how the league worked in Ramona's eyes. His father wasn't in charge of every little thing that happened anyway.

Ramona noticed that Eléonor had an egg with her. Tilting her head, it reminded her of.... a Fire-type, at least. But of what, she had no idea.

But, she didn't say anything about what she was doing. Rincewind was more than open about what he wanted to do though! Well, after his warning to temper her expectations. Pff, whatever, it was her life, she was going to live it! "Hah, disappointments come with the territory of pursuing awesomeness! And I know it won't be so quick, I'm just excited is all!"

Though, Rincewind's goal was rather humble, it did speak volumes of just how neglected and how little attention he got from his father. Was his mother like that, too? How many siblings did he have?

Of course, all questions she promptly forgot when Eléonor advised they leave. Then she realized she needed to get her Turtwig's ball.

"OH, right, yeah, one moment." She rushed to the professor and got a ball, swiftly returned both her Turtwig and Ralts, and slapped the new ball on her belt.

"There we go! Yup, let's go. I don't mind if y'all end up leaving, but hopefully you stick around until we get to the next city. Jubilife's got some pretty neat supplies that would make traveling alone a lot easier than if we were to do so by ourselves."

Well, she assumed anyway. It was more of a city than Sandgem after all, despite Sandgem being equally as impressive.

Yet, she was likely wrong. She ran off through the professor's doors without so much as looking back, except when she realized she was traveling with people and waited for them outside of the lab, hopping on each foot like a Hoothoot as she ran in place before trying to slow down and walk with them. As antsy as that was.

Last edited:

Tuesday, August 2nd — 9:36 a.m.

Eléonor Evelyn Maëlys-Amelì Françoise Twdyr
Sandgem Town
Sinnoh Region
Interactions: Rincewind ( Frostecs_Lianuac Frostecs_Lianuac ) | Ramona Serrano ( Merciless Medic Merciless Medic )

Pokémon
On-hand

Somewhere along the line, Ramona and Rincewind had some way and somehow suddenly, inexplicably, and entirely without her consent, added her to their little travel group. Eléonor was stunned, flabbergasted even. While she hadn’t minded their short time together, she was neither thrilled nor enthused to be in their company. Quite frankly, there was an air about them, an ardour to their comportment, a peculiar concoction of qualities that set Eléonor’s sensibilities atingle. She could not label it—obstreperous, fatuous, somewhat outré—none of those were quite the adjective; but regardless, Eléonor was certain of one thing—sticking with these two could only lead to trouble.

As they hit the streets and left the Lab behind, Eléonor pursed her lips, ready to broach her departure. “You two have been wonderful company, however—” an anxious shriek cut her off. The origin of distress? A group of bickering kids, no older than 12 or 13.

“HOW COULD YOU!? You know that was his favourite!

“Who CARES!? Cartoons are LAME!

“Yeah, they’re for kids!”

“About time he grew up anyway!”

Eléonor frowned.

$2,500 | Pokéball x3

Sleeping Bag
Tent
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Metal File Kit

Last edited:
1705036483660.png
Time: Naptime
Interaction: a bunch of brats.

Party:
Lukina - Lopunny.
Bulwark - Lairon.
Melody - Eevee.

Zera was peacefully dozing away, or at least she was until some brats started kicking up a racket. Her eyes flickered open, then slid across her surroundings. Locating the munchkins who dared to wake her from her much needed naptime. She grumbled lifting Melody off her lap and set her down on her duffle bag before getting up off the ground.

Sliding off her zipper jacket, her muscled arms now in full view as it dropped to the ground. She stalked over to the children quietly behind the one talking the loudest. He seemed to be bashing some cartoon, what one didn't really matter. All that mattered is these brats have pissed her off by being noisy and obnoxious. Once she got behind them their conversation was fully coming into her mind clearly.

"That show sucks so bad I'd rather watch a magikarp flop around on land all day." The boy said his voice laced with spite.

The two others, one boy and one girl, however had their mouths snapped shut. Their eyes were locked on the angry and menacing form behind the boy.

"Here's an idea.... how about I break you until all you can do is flop around like a magikarp." The voice dipped in venom and tempered in an icy blizzard that came from behind the boy. A shiver ran down the child's back as he turned his head. He came face to face with Zera and she whispered a single word while cracking her knuckles, "Run."

The three seemed to have received the message and ran like they had a Manetric nipping at their heels back towards Sandgem Town. With a sigh Zera turned around and started back to her jacket, bag, and her fluffy pokemon Melody. It looks like she won't be napping anymore. At least not for a long while.

She started grumbling openly on the way there, "Damn brats, interrupting my nap. Next time I'll just punch them in the back of the head. Simple, clean knockout and just leave them there. Maybe it will teach the brats to be quieter. Hell even a Whismer is quieter using uproar than that brat."​

Interactions: CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon as Eléonor and Merciless Medic Merciless Medic as Ramona.

At that point, Rincewind didn't really have any intention of travelling with Eleonor if she didn't consent. However, it's not like Ramona gave either of them a choice, she seemed rather adamant on her decision. The egg given to the more level headed female certainly seemed interesting, but he chose not to mention it. Even he was aware of how Pokemon reproduced, as surprising as it seemed.

"I suppose motivation is a positive asset, especially in this world." He spoke quietly. He made sure to double check his bag, and idly operated the three circular screens of his modified 'gear. "A resupply would certainly be in order. It would certainly provide a use for my gil." He commented as Ramona mentioned supplies. He was about to speak further when he was interrupted by the noise of a loud group of children, which he glared at briefly.

"Oh, how I dislike young people like that... Typically, they are tolerable, but not when they cause cephalalgia..." He scowled, doing his best to avoid any eye contact as best he could. He turned to the group he was with and sighed as he put on his jacket again. "If you do not wish for travel companions, that is acceptable. My greatest work is often when I am alone. People tend to be a distraction from my true potential." He mentioned, directing his comment to Eleonor. He may have lacked social skills, but he certainly didn't want to force anyone. He walked ahead, letting his newly obtained Turtwig out of her ball and letting her walk alongside him.

He didn't even look back to see if the group was following him, but rather headed off for the route. Once he made it at the threshold between the route and Sandgem town, he activated the Pokedex app on his gear. "I'll have to get you your own translation collar at some point. I believe I have one spare, it just needs to be adjusted for you." He spoke to his Turtwig, who gave a simple cry of agreement.

He quickly took note of the trainer who seemed to be a source of fear for the aforementioned children someone with possible anger issues with an Eevee by their side. However, he chose not to get involved, as the last thing he wanted was to have to deal with the drama of people who didn't involve him. The person certainly seemed like a trainer, and if a battle were to break out, he was in no shape for such a thing. As his Gardevoir and Umbreon technically weren't registered to his ownership, they were strictly to avoid battling, at least when it came to other trainers. Fortunately, they also didn't seem to want to get involved, and stayed in their balls, while his Turtwig stuck a bit closer to her trainer.

Last edited:

Ramona Serrano1705190963324.png
Interactions: Rolande Albert, Eléonor Twdyr, Zera Quinn
Frostecs_Lianuac Frostecs_Lianuac CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon Absollover77 Absollover77
Pokemon Team:
Luchamar the Ralts
Terretuga the Turtwig
Lanuda the Minccino
Menaje the Tandemaus
Cabadura the Charcadet
Psijaro the Flittle

Ramona was very much unaware of Eléonor's issue in regards to being in a group. Ramona was actually so sure that Eléonor would be good in a group with her and Rincewind that she couldn't see it happening any other way.

Then, the screaming.

Rincewind had said a huge word, Eléonor only passed a glance, but Ramona herself had ran towards the source of the scream. Unaware that no one was following her. She finally made it to the group, only to see a large, muscularly built woman intimidating the three kids and making them run off.

Ramona was unaware of a small girl off to the side who had watched it all, when she set her sights on the well-built woman. "Hey you! What are you doing, scaring a bunch of kids like that???"

This little girl, realizing that the aspiring ranger had it all wrong, stepped in front of Ramona with her hands out, not wishing for the ranger to mess with the wrong woman. "No, she was just scaring off some bullies."

Ramona paused, looking between her and then Zera. Narrowing her eyes at Zera, she huffed and stood up straighter. "Okayyy... But she was-"

"She was just scaring them off, I swear!" The little girl reiterated, even going so far as to yell at Ramona.

After a slow few seconds, Ramona crossed her arms and huffed. "Well, good. I got my eye on you though. I don't care how much stronger you and your Pokemon are, you won't be able intimidate me." Whether because of her courage or stupidity, it didn't matter. Something about Zera rubbed Ramona the wrong way so now she was trying to compensate for her earlier trouble by... being more of a nuisance.

The start to her journey was just going swimmingly.

Last edited:

Tuesday, August 2nd — 9:36 a.m.

Sandgem Town
Sinnoh Region
Interactions: Rincewind ( Frostecs_Lianuac Frostecs_Lianuac ) | Ramona Serrano ( Merciless Medic Merciless Medic ) | Zera Quinn ( Absollover77 Absollover77 )

Pokémon
On-hand

Knightly errantry was sorely lacking in today’s youth. The firmness in her jaw only further convinced Eléonor. Mildly pleasant though these two might’ve been, they were perhaps not the company she wanted to keep. No, that wasn’t a fair assessment nor was it quite true. Ramona seemed helpful and enthusiastic enough, though her energy was chaotic and often misguided. After a pointed glance over at Romana and the fight she seemed eager to pick, Éleonor turned her attention to the distant footfalls.

“Cordélia!”

The Mawile needed no words to understand her trainer’s intent. Small and agile, the deceiver Pokémon took off at speed—weaving through a throng of legs in hot pursuit of the fleeing children. Eléonor gathered her skirt, sent a silent prayer thanking Arceus that she wasn’t wearing heels, and followed suit. From the little she’d overheard, there was yet another child in distress! Once she caught up with those kids she’d get right down to the bottom of things!
$2,500 | Pokéball x3

Sleeping Bag
Tent
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Metal File Kit

Last edited:
1000009396.png
Date: Tuesday, August 2nd.

After dealing with the stupid children who disturbed her rest, not that the first time wasn't annoying enough, someone else started yelling. It was presumably at her, and when she paused in her advance back to her bag and turned her head to look at the intrusive girl she saw a different little gremlin baring the other from continuing towards her.

Instead of acknowledge the new annoyance she gathered up her jacket and tied it around her waist using the sleeves. With a new soft grumble she picked up the brown and white napping fluff off of her dufflebag with one arm as she lifted the bag with the other arm putting it on her back with practiced ease even while holding the Pokémon.

She then decided on a new course of action. Perhaps something to keep herself entertained while waking up? Yes, yes that sounded like a wonderful idea. How and what would be the question. It had been about a minute since the girl had addressed her by saying she wouldn't be intimated by her.
Zera seemed to blink adjusting her Eevee in her arms and finally looking to Ramona, "Hmmm, you say something?"​

Interactions: Absollover77 Absollover77 as Zera and Merciless Medic Merciless Medic as Remona.

Rincewind had absolutely no intention of getting involved with the developing drama, and as such adjusted his collar up in such a way as to obscure the lower half of his face and to show he had no interest. In the meantime, he booted up the plant identification application on his tri-gear and began to investigate the flora of the local area. He still kept nearby, in case he had to call an ambulance in the case someone suffered a broken limb, or worse. He certainly didn't want to be held responsible simply for being in the location when someone was injured.

Unfortunately, despite the fact he was trying not to get involved, his Umbreon broke free from her ball and rushed towards the two women, standing between them, all while her trainer spoke profanity and tried to catch her before she could involve him, but to no avail. "Shade! You stulte! We're not meant to bother ourselves with the issues of others!" He shouted, fumbling with her ball, though due to her refusal to return, he didn't seem to be able to accomplish much. She completely ignored her trainer, who was now focused on trying to convince her to return.

"If you two are going to fight like dogs, you'll have to do it outside of a public place! There is no need for conflict, and while my trainer over here is more concerned over his own safety, I can't let you two get into a conflict which will result in danger!" She shouted, her voice surprisingly pleasant for a creature with such an odd collar around her neck, with a singsong undertone to her otherwise obvious concern. Perhaps she misread the situation, but she felt as if her involvement could prevent something terrible. "There's no need to start anything, or to act with haste! Any issues will be worked out, otherwise we will ensure nobody will get hurt! We're skilled in the harmless incapacitation of others!" She continued. Sure, she was likely bluffing, and her and the Gardevoir likely wouldn't be able to incapacitate an entire team in the case of conflict, but she hoped confidence could help diffuse the situation.

"I regret coming here... This is none of our business..." Rincewind groaned, putting a hand to his temple, as if suffering from a headache. "Things would be simpler if people didn't get involved with things that have nothing to do with them. Specifically you, tenebris degener." He glared at his Umbreon, who once again seemed to care little for what her trainer had to say.

Ramona Serrano1705295066476.png
Interactions: Rolande Albert, Zera Quinn
Mentions: Eléonor Twdyr
Frostecs_Lianuac Frostecs_Lianuac CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon Absollover77 Absollover77
Pokemon Team:
Luchamar the Ralts
Terretuga the Turtwig
Lanuda the Minccino
Menaje the Tandemaus
Cabadura the Charcadet
Psijaro the Flittle

You say something?

Ramona's eyes narrowed. "Wait, you ignored me?" Then something clicked in her brain. Maybe she did hear her and was playing coy. She laughed full of gusto and pointed at her. "I know a fibber when I see one- huh?"

Another interruption in the form of the talking Umbreon from earlier. She smiled wide seeing the cutie again, giggling. "Awww, hi again."

Realizing what she said, she looked around at the area they were in. They were on the cusp of the route. "But... we're on the border of Sandgem Town..." She said, very confused. It was the quietest she's ever sounded. She then just threw her hand at the Umbreon, scoffing as she referred to the muscular woman with an Eevee. "This girl doesn't look like she wants to throw down anyway, I think we're chill now." Completely dismissing the Umbreon's words - a similar sentiment her own Pokemon held for Ramona and were completely brushed off - it seemed like if there was no consequences for her actions, then the advice was null.

She then waved towards Rincewind with a smile. "Hey, cutie! I mean, it's totally our business- oh wait."

The aspiring ranger then looked at the little girl, who had watched it all. "Can you talk about what happened here before I forget?" She asked.

The girl, who was staring dumbfounded at this older girl's lack of accountability and brushing off actual advice worthy of getting a slipper thrown in her direction, sighed. "Well, the two boys and that one girl were talking about another boy, about how they insulted his favorite cartoon. The girl was on the boy's side, but given she's friends with those other boys, I'm unsure. They ran that way." She pointed down the way, with Ramona humming in contemplation as she looked at the way she was pointing. Did she just see Eléonor? It was a little hard to tell.

"Thanks, kid. Hope you have a good rest of your day now." She said cheerily, then looked over at the unknown muscular woman and Rincewind.

Only to realize she didn't get a name from the muscular woman and Ramona pointed at her. "Oh, you, your name? What is it? Name's Ramona Serrano, and I'm aspiring to become a Pokemon Ranger!"

The little girl deadpanned, inching away from the conversation so she didn't get caught up in the middle of this weird debacle.

1705300771385.png
Date: August 2nd
Locale: Outskirts of Sandgem Town

A soft and nearly inaudible 'hmmm' came from her as she looked down at the odd Umbreon who seemed to be talking? It wasn't the strangest thing she'd ever seen but it was up there. A slight tilt to her head and a lifting of her gaze to the man who scurried to catch up to the dark type pokemon who was attempting at giving her a verbal dressing down. If she wasn't still so done with her current situation she may have been more inclined to an opinion.

"Mhmm," She took more time to observe them both. They guy is clearly a nerd and suffering the curse of Chūnibyō. The girl seems to be somewhat of a ditz and has had a few too many pumps of caramel in her extra strength Latte. Honestly is this the type of people she was willing to deal with? Normally no. Does she particularly have a choice at the moment? With her lack of nap and nearly nonexistent energy to deal with this, no. No she doesn't. Now should she introduce herself? The Ramona girl has done so, claiming to want to be a ranger? She could almost roll her eyes at the idea. Oh wait, she actually might have.

By this point she'd been silent for several long moments after the wannabe ranger introduced herself now and the moment is about to the awkward stages.
"Huh?" Her eyes flicked from the Umbreon to the owner of said pokemon, then to Ramona. "Oh.... I suppose I should respond. I'm Zera, Zera Quinn. I like lots of things, I don't like a few things. I have some hobbies, and dream for the future... hmmm... well." She shrugged. "Anyway... I should get going to Jublife. Jā na." She spun on her heel with a slight wave over her shoulder she started walking hoping against hope the weirdos didn't follow her. Arceus dammit, she needed more sleep. The lack of it has definitely brought out her more casual and sarcastic attitude.​

Interactions: Absollover77 Absollover77 Absollover77 Absollover77 as Zera and Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Merciless Medic as Remona.

Rincewind continued to stay silent, trying to stay out of the current conversation as much as possible. This person certainly didn't seem like the kind of person who'd be a positive force to be around, and he didn't need any more complications in his life right now. His Umbreon certainly determined that there was no sort of conflict brewing after all, a belief fortified by the words of Ramona. As she was greeted, she smiled and nuzzled against the leg of the seemingly overcaffeinated female, purring quietly. "Hai there~ Nice meeting you~" She giggled, quickly returning to her trainer's side.

Despite his attempts to avoid the conversation, he began to blush as Ramona called him cute and further tried to cover up his face with his collar. "I'm... Not cute. I... Also do not like to involve myself with drama..." He muttered, doing his very best to avoid eye contact. His Umbreon already embarrassed him, and being referred to as cute, even if a minor thing, caused him further embarrassment, all of which only caused his Umbreon to chuckle to herself.

As Zera spoke, Rincewind tried to compose himself, taking a few deep breaths and trying to relax. He looked up at her, lowering his collar slightly to reveal his face properly. "Who I am... Is unimportant. I'm no more important than a side character that only exists for plot." He spoke, revealing exactly how low his self esteem was, even if Zera likely didn't care. "Enjoy your journey, and stay safe. It would be awful if something were to happen to you." He continued, his words could have been considered threatening if there was any negativity to his voice, rather than his standard 'done with this shit' tone.

As per usual, he would have never wanted to follow her, nor rope her into his nonsense, but if Ramona wished for such, he was powerless to stop her. For some reason, he felt an obligation to stick with her, perhaps feeling as if someone such as herself may get into trouble, and could use a more logical mind in case she ran into trouble. Or perhaps he was so lonely he wished for her company, even if he felt annoyance regarding her behavior. "Now... If that's all settled, I believe it would be time to move on, compagne." He said to Remona, his eyes gaining a bit more colour.

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
G
Elric

June 22nd, Snowpoint City.

After some introductions and a bit of resting, it was time to get moving. Against her will, G found herself walking into the famous Mt. Coronet. While it was impressive in size and terrain, the ice type trainer wasn't that impressed. Instead, all she saw was a long dark cave that would be her home for the next few days. Holding Vanilla tightly in her arms, the young coordinator followed the newly created team of Axel, Altair and stutter girl.

"We're going to be okay right? Like, no giant Golbat is coming to sweep me up and away? Or a Drifloom? What it there are Haunter?" G walked closed to her guide, Altair, ready to hide behind him in case she needed a meat shield. "I heard that an evil team once set a base here. What if their ghosts are still around? Or worst, what if something killed them?! Like, Giratina supposedly has appeared here you know. Now even Cynthia frequents this place."

Despite her uneasiness, a bit of her was quite excited to be traveling in such place. "I should post a selfie just in case..." She held out her Rotom Phone and snap a quick picture of her and Vanilla. "Exploring one of the most dangerous places in Sinnoh!"

Interactions: Dracogar Dracogar Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes Cmeriwether6 Cmeriwether6

Money 60,000
Items:
x5 Poke Ball
x5 Potion
x5 Full Heal
x10 Super Repel
x10 Lum Berry
x20 Oran Berry
x2 Poke Doll
Key Items:
Sleeping bag
Portable Heater
Small Cooking Pot
Black Tent
Spheal Plushie
Change of Clothes
Swimsuit
Hygiene Products

2P1M8pS.png

ALTAIR
Prasiola

June 22nd, Snowpoint City
Interactions: G ( Hecotoro Hecotoro ), Axel ( Dracogar Dracogar , Milliana ( Cmeriwether6 Cmeriwether6 ) )

Mt.Cornet was large, it was one of the biggest mountains in the world after all. Altair has been in his share of mountains and caved, but nothing as complex as this one. He looked around the dim surroundings cautiously, Togedemaru lighting up his tail with some electric sparks to occasionally illuminate the environment.

The girl with him, G, was being...well, even though it had only been a day since they'd met, Altair wanted to call it "her usual self". Somehow even worse, probably because it was dark.

"Drifloon prefer open places where they can take to the sky..." He muttered half-heartedly to G, not even sure if he should be taking half of her comments seriously. "You know, with the kids they kidnap, like you." Altair added snarkily, he'll probably regret saying that later though, in fact, he's regretting it right now.

"Evil team, evil team." Altair never knew much about the Sinnoh region, so even less about whatever evil team they had. He tried thinking back to the recent news on the region, before finally vaguely remembering something about Sinnoh's skies being unusual, especially surrounding Mt.Cornet, that he saw on the big screens of Castelia as a kid. He was still a kid back then though, and never thought much about it other than becoming aware that the Sinnoh region was a place in the world. "Is it the thing where the sky got all weird? Were you even born when that happened? I barely remember that being a thing...Hey, are you even listening?"

The girl took out her phone to seemingly take a selfie. Not the greatest plan, but at least there wasn't anything dangerous on-going. Last time Altair saw people take selfies in a mountain were the tourists on Glaseado, but there was a gym leader there, who didn't hesitate to express his apathetic disappointment in them. Altair feels much the same right now, but didn't bother to stop G or say anything, he tried to keep his senses focused on the surroundings as they walked.

"...Do you guys feel something?" Taking some firm steps in the cave path, Altair could feel something unusual, well, unusual for the hours he's been in this mountain. Togedemaru hopped off of his trainer and began to step and sniff the ground a bit. Altair's Pokemon were always sensitive to the vibrations in the Earth, as a method of overcoming their ground-type weakness. But he was unfamiliar with the location ultimately, perhaps something like this was normal for Mt.Cornet. "...Or maybe it's just me. I'm being too on edge." He added, but still looked around the dully echoing cave carefully.

Ramona Serrano1705681083202.png
Pokemon Team:
Luchamar the Ralts
Terretuga the Turtwig
Lanuda the Minccino
Menaje the Tandemaus
Cabadura the Charcadet
Psijaro the Flittle

The Umbreon was just so friendly, Ramona just wanted to pick up the little thing and snuggle it all day, but they had things to do. She just beamed at the Dark-Type before moving on. Rincewind's attempt at trying to shield away from being called cute and deny it only made him seem even more adorable, and also completely missing the fact that he didn't want to get involved. If Ramona wasn't so focused on Zera in the next moment, she would have likely teased him on it.

Speaking of which, did the girl just roll her eyes??? The nerve of some people, but Ramona did get a name from the girl finally, which made her happy and completely erased the need to comment on the eye-rolling thing she did. Though, her comments about her life were rather vague. Though, when Ramona heard Jubilife, she squeaked. "Oh oh oh, we're going there, too! Oh, but-"

Ramona looked back to where the little girl said the other kids ran off to and then shook her head. "I got business to attend to, so hope you have safe travels!"

She then turned to Rincewind, putting her hands on her hips with a proud face. "I don't wanna take up too much of your time, but if you wanna follow me, by all means, go ahead. I thought I saw Eleonor back there, but I wanna go see those kids that Zera girl scared away, make sure they're okay and all. If they truly were being bullies, I'd also like to know who the kid is they were bullying so I can see if he needs help, too." She explained her rationale, which honestly sounded pretty coherent, which was surprising considering her conduct up to this point.

With a proud smile at having figured out her course of action, Ramona jogged towards the direction the kids ran off to, taking a few shortcuts here and there to see if she could find them. In a sudden burst of light, a couple white mice appeared beside her. The individual mice of the Tandemaus tilted their heads in the same direction in sync, only to then pounce on Ramona's feet.

Ramona deadpanned and groaned. "Ugh, fine, I'll slow down." She began walking around, until she heard voices. Her Tandemaus slowed her down and kept her from walking any further beyond a certain point, wanting to test her patience by letting her stand around the corner and listen in to some people talking.

One of them sounded like Eleonor, but it was hard to tell.

Last edited:

Tuesday, August 2nd — 9:40 a.m.

Sandgem Town
Sinnoh Region
Interactions: N/A

Pokémon
On-hand

Eléonor wasn’t the fittest of the bunch, but thankfully the kids hadn’t gotten too far. When she turned the corner, the kids were pale-faced and trembling, not just because they’d been scared proper by that strange lady but because to keep them in place, Cordélia had made liberal use of her jaws—clamped down on their coattails. Eléonor didn’t know what they were afraid of! Cordélia’s teeth were razor sharp, sure, but they were perfectly clean and beautifully glossy! She’d know, she’d filed them this morning! It probably didn’t help that they’d been cornered in a sketchy alleyway, but Eléonor was unconcerned with their mild discomfort. Cordélia would never hurt them. That said, from what she recalled the girl hadn’t been one of the bullies and there was no need to scare her.

“Cordélia, release her.”

Once the girl was released, Eléonor softened her voice. “I overheard what you were talking about earlier, do you want to tell me what happened? Were these boys bullying your friend?”
$2,500 | Pokéball x3

Sleeping Bag
Tent
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Metal File Kit

1705707797265.png
Date: August 2nd
New Location: Bewilder Woods.

A glance behind her revealing no unnecessary tagalongs made her put a hand through her hair. She had started walking through this wooded area she could hear the faint rustling of leaves in the wind and the cries of different bug and bird pokemon. She proceeded on her walk through the trees as there isn't exactly a set path through this place. Catching notice of something yellow by the base of a tree she stopped and took a step back and leaned to get a better look at what it was. There, on the ground, was what looked like a doll perhaps? It was of a girl wearing a sailor outfit with a twin-tail hair cut. Zera looked at the familiar looking doll for several seconds in contemplation. Why was it so familiar to her? She debated with herself for a few moments on if she should pick up the doll. It didn't look like it had been there all that long though. With a suffering sigh accompanied with a, "Arceus dammit," She cursed the little gremlins that woke her from her nap. She'd have a easier time remembering where she recognized this toy from. She reached down and picked it up. She glared at the toy menacingly as she tried to remember. Slowly however her frustration at staring at this doll's smiling face started grading on her nerves. "I... I know I recognize you. It's practically staring me in the face, I know it is... let's see... sailor uniform, moon-ish symbol on her forehead, blonde hair done in twin-tails, and a aggravating smile." She looked it over and grumbled. She had to have been standing there for several minutes contemplating the conundrum of this toy. Her mind however supplies her with a new train of thought. She is pretty deep in these woods, how did a children's toy even get out here to begin with?​

Character: Rolande Albert.
Interaction: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic as Ramona.

Rincewind sighed, but didn't give any sort of resistance as Ramona gave him the offer to join her. The Umbreon returned to her ball again, waiting for another opportunity to get involved with something, but not before giving Ramona a tail whip, just to be cute. "I suppose joining you as a companion may prove... Entertaining. I will warn you however, I tend to dislike children, so I shall avoid involvement with their issues." He spoke simply. He calmed down pretty quickly, and returned back to his 'charming' self.

As he followed after her, he struggled to keep up, and was about to call out and request her to slow down. However, her own Pokemon seemed to have that covered as a group of mouse-like Pokemon he'd never seen before pounced on her feet and allowed him to catch up. "Perhaps you are due for a lesson in maintaining a speed that allows your companion to keep pace. I will not be able to maintain your speed if you continue like this." He grumbled, crossing his arms in mild annoyance as she stood still. He was fine with sticking with Ramona as they heard voices, as it certainly gave him a brief moment of respite.

However, his Gardevoir had other ideas. Being a compassionate, caring Pokemon by nature, she came out of her ball and independently approached Eléonor and the girl she was speaking to. Using a fairy wind, she caused petals from an unknown source to flutter around her, as well as causing her dress(?) to flutter in a mystical fashion, trying to appear as some sort of magnificent being. "If I may be of assistance, I am a being of eternal compassion. I have determined you may require help, and I am more than willing to provide within my abilities." She spoke, her voice having a definite fairy-like, angelic quality, being soft, yet having a sort of confident strength to it. Sure, she was showing off, but when you've had to deal with Rincewind for years on end, it becomes understandable.

Character: Lewis Antapov.
Interaction: Absollover77 Absollover77 as Zera.

As Zera seemed distracted by the doll she had found, a man wearing a green jacket was nearby, taking plant samples and generally inspecting the area. He didn't seem to notice her at all, until his Leafeon gave out a cry and gently tugged at his sleeve using one of her vines. He quickly finished what analysis he was preforming and stood up, brushing dust off his trousers and straightening his back. "Oh! Hallo there! I apologize, I didn't notice you zere!" He spoke, his voice rather charismatic. He had a definite German accent, and while his pronunciation of English was a bit flawed, it certainly wasn't the oddest thing about him. The badge on his jacket seemed to indicate him as an important member of some foreign company, and his hairstyle seemed directly inspired by the Leafeon by his side.

After he looked her up and down, the device over his right eye whirring quietly, he gave a slightly concerned smile, a holographic interface briefly appearing before him. "It's rather dangerous around here, vhat brings you here alone? I do not mean to offend, but vou do not look like you'd do well on your own." He questioned. His Leafeon decided to use her vines to grab onto her trainer, latching onto his back. Her head popped up next to his, like some sort of bizarre grass-type Zweilous. She seemed pretty intrigued by Zera, as she kept full eye contact with the other trainer.

"Leaf! Eon Leafeon!" The grass-type Eeveelution cried, which caused her trainer to frown. "Verdant, I'm aware of her physical traits, but it's unlikely she'd be able to, as you claim, suplex the wildlife into submission." He sighed, looking at his partner before looking back to Zera. "My apologies, but I might just have to tag along with you! It'd be shame to hear of a local going missing here. You have heard the rumours, haven't you?" He asked. Whether she liked it or not, the scientist had volunteered to travel with her, at least until they were out of the forest. At least he didn't seem unpleasant, and was more than willing to help out.

1705724734585.png
Interaction: Frostecs_Lianuac Frostecs_Lianuac Lewis.

Zera looked up from the doll when the odd sounding and looking gent started talking to her. Now that her mind was less fuzzy and more focused she actually exuded the effort to actually pay attention to what he was saying. It seemed as if this guy was questioning her ability to take care of herself in this forest. Her eyes narrowed venomously at the guy at first. That was until him and his leafeon seemed to have a difference in opinion. She smirked at the Leafeon's assumed idea of her strength. She hadn't really tried to suplex a wild pokemon before but that doesn't mean she couldn't, nor wouldn't try it at one point. It would have to be in a specific weight class and not much bigger than herself. Her mind wondered slightly only for it to snap back into focus. Just making assumptions that people can't take care of themselves is just asking for a beat-down dangerous area or not.

"I dunno why, but it seems like Arceus is sending people to get on my nerves today." Zera grumbled under her breath before speaking up with a clear cold attitude. "I beg to differ, my Pokémon and I are more than capable of handling anything in this forest." Her hand slides onto her belt and she pulls a well worn pokeball from it. The ball popping open and the white glow launched toward the ground next to herself. It slowly took form into a Lopunny and when it faded the pokemon stood in all its pink furred glory.

Said Lopunny's ear twitched and it's hardened and battle lust gaze fell upon the guy and his Leafeon. It's body tensed and wary. "Lukina, calm." The Lopunny's eyes snapped to Zera at her speaking and the pokemons body immediately calmed its eyes remained locked upon Zera awaiting her orders. The Lopunny seemed to be completely ignoring everything else now.

"If I gave Lukina here an objective she'd preform it to the letter. She has yet to ever fail me. Example... Lukina," Zera points to a tree to her right. "Knock it down." The pokemon nodded turning itself and chambering her leg. With a deafening crack, the Lopunny's leg blurred and its follow through shattered the tree's bark on the point of impact. The tree was knocked over just like her trainer asked. The noise as it crashed to the forest floor was a just a few moments after the initial sound was slightly quieter than the pokemon's strike. "Good work Lukina. You managed it in one kick this time. Last time it took three, I'm proud of your progress." Lukina lowered her leg back to the ground and nodded her head. Her eyes once again looked upon her trainer. "As you can see I fear very little with Lukina here." Zera lifted her hand and gently placed her hand upon Lukina's head lightly brushing her hand between the huge ears of the rabbit pokemon. A ghost of a smile appeared on Lukina's face and her iron clad gaze softened for as long as her trainers hand was upon her head. It lasted for about ten seconds. The moment her trainer's hand was removed, the smile vanished immediately and the Lopunny's gaze once again turned cold, ready and waiting for orders.​

Ramona Serrano1705915982435.png
Pokemon Team:
Luchamar the Ralts
Terretuga the Turtwig
Lanuda the Minccino
Menaje the Tandemaus
Cabadura the Charcadet
Psijaro the Flittle

Ramona giggled at Rincewind's willingness to tag along and help, as well as being rather against being around children. That was alright, she's great with children!

Of course, when she went to fast and got chided for it, she gave Rincewind an apologetic smile. "Whoops, sorry..." She was still all grin though.

The girl, while absolutely terrified of this toothy creature, felt some sense of relief that its owner came and told it to let go of them. Though, it also left her anxious still, that this this was under her command. If it was so obedient, then was it told to catch them?

She began playing with the holes on the hem of her shirt made by the thing, her face holding a frown. She began swaying her body, unsure if she should get these boys beside her in trouble or if she should just say it outright.

"Well... it's just that..." She began to say, only for a lovely creature with petals floating around it to appear and speak to them, leaving Ramona dumbfounded. Of course, with the Tandemaus beside her, she decided to stay put, not liking that the Gardevoir was doing this and not herself, and she definitely didn't care if the Gardevoir felt her emotions right now.

The girl didn't know what a Gardevoir was, but she did look really pretty. Having a girl and a Gardevoir willing to help had her at ease, nodding slightly. "Okay, well, um..."

She worried her bottom lip with her teeth, until she finally yelled it in a blurt. "Those boys threw out a magical girl action figure out into Bewilder Forest and now my friend's upset and wants it back but these bullies keep pestering him about what he likes and I'm tired of it!!"

She glared at the two boys next to her, finally getting her voice back. She then crossed her arms and turned away from them, her nose turned up. "But they're too much of a scaredy-meowth to go get it back, because the Bewilder Forest makes people act all funny." She then looked remorseful and looked down, ashamed. "If I had a Pokemon, I could go out there and get it myself, but I'm too young... what if I got hurt and my mom didn't know...? I-... I can't go out there or else my momma will worry..."

Hearing this from the girl, Ramona was hit with a memory from when she had just moved into Almia. She left Vientown and began wandering through that forest, only to be set upon by a territorial Pokemon and being saved by a Ranger...

She could have died then...

As nobody else besides Rincewind could see Ramona, her sudden mood shifted from one of annoyance to sudden melancholy. She empathized with this girl, and she was so so glad this little girl had the foresight and danger sense that Ramona lacked at her age. In fact, her eyes began to water, as she remembered how frantic her parents were when she left, and their reluctance to let her travel Sinnoh.

Taking a deep breath, Ramona steadied herself, trying to shake away the homesickness. She was planning on popping out and lending a hand, but right now, her feet felt like lead. Even her Tandemaus noticed her state, staring at her with some alarm etched on their normally blank faces.

For once, she was speechless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back