• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon RP with Talking Pokémon, in a brand new region, complete with new and original Pokémon

Hey everyone! I have an RP request here. Basically, the plot is that this is a Mystery Dungeon style world full of talking Pokémon in a region made for the RP. The three sectors of the region had three “Kings” who enforced their will in to ensure that order was maintained, to a degree. But 80 years ago, it the Pokémon of the region rebelled against the Old Kings. They embraced a terrible power not of this world. It made them demigods. They were defeated, and thought dead. Order and peace have returned. But recently, strange Pokémon have begun appearing that were never seen in the region before, all with seemingly malicious intent? What could this mean? The truth remains to be seen.

I’m open to developing, changing, whatever-ing the idea to improve it! Maybe we could even make it with humans if you really wanted, that could work. I’d love your input as well! I’m don’t write the most per post, semi-lit for sure. Just be warned. Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back