• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon region in need of trainers

Amindlessvoid

Been a while since I've been on here, I found myself struggling to find a single idea to be involved with and keep my interest. Recently I've found myself getting more and more involved in an idea I started within the pokemon universe as my own sub-region known as Marena. Marena is a group of islands that have been hidden in the ocean by a mysterious mist that has managed to keep it from the eye of the public for years as other regions are discovered and settled. Eventually, Professor Hazel who was once an assistant to Professor Rowan, finds this isle, and instead of wanting to turn it into a place for humans to live she wants to keep it for the pokemon. Hazel fights tooth a nail to make the isle a natural sanctuary, a company that works with the pokemon centers owned by a man named Carder Rathford. He takes a full interest in this and fully funds anything Hazel needs in order to make the sanctuary as non-intrusive as possible. The sanctuary was finished within a few years, this leads to Hazel and her own assistants needing to find trainers for a trial run of the isle. A large group of trainers were one by one sent to the isle at different times over the course of a full year to test their safety precautions and what little tech they set up to help trainers as they explore. Yc would be one of these trainers that is brought to Marena to explore and see the rare and unknown pokemon of the Marena isle.

If you've gotten this far I'm glad you were willing to read all of that and I thank you for doing so, now it's time to get into the meat and potatoes of this post. So the way this will sort of go is like any other pokemon game in a sense, yc will go around and do as they please while I narrate and act as other characters that yc will meet along the way. I do have a story I would like to somewhat follow by I am more than willing to allow people to make their own paths and explore around freely.

I am 23 years of age and would like someone who is at least 18+
you don't need to know everything and anything about pokemon whether it be from the anime or the game
you also don't need to know everything about statistics of fighting either but some knowledge would be nice
the length of my responses will differ depending on the situation but I'll do my best to give you something to work with and will ask that you do the same
I am willing to talk about anything you want so don't be afraid to talk to me in ooc this will also be where I send info about any pokemon you catch

If you're interested at all dm me and I'd love to get this started

Users who are viewing this thread

Back