• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: OOC Thread

I'm wondering if people could go to Kitakami. Because the plan for Felix is:

- He heads to Paldea to study Terastalisation for a bit
... and then 1 of 2 options

A) Head to Kitakami, he has a cousin there he'll stay with
B) Go to Alola to start amassing Z-Crystals

In Johto, we have:

Esther (CloudySkyLoftyMoon), Nakano (me), Theo (Theo713), Johnathan (Red Guy), Desmond (godjacob), Aldon (ThAtGuY101), Rick (Rydge), and Emma (Cmeriwether6) are on July 25. They will be boarding boats from Cianwood to get to Olivine City in a day or two.

Reina (Hecotoro) and Andy (mdebourg) are on August 9th in Olivine City and they are going to help with the Sanguine Swarm (which is a... probably whole month long event because these crazy Zubats/Golbats are nuts lol).

In Orange Islands, we have:

On June 2, Adrianne (godjacob), Briar (ThAtGuY101), Reginald (me), Elsie (PlayfulFox), and Floric (Sir Mayday) at the Pokemon Park in Tangelo Island, doing the Orange League Challenge (well, Floric might not).

In Hoenn, we have:

Firey (Cmeriwether6) is at his preserve as he checks out his Haxorus who picked a fight with the strongest mon there. He's on July 24th and turned out for the night, so he'll be back at the Preserve on July 25th.

In Sinnoh, we have:

Ron (Hecotoro) fighting against a mobile base for Team Rocket in Lake Acuity, Snowpoint, on June 20th, with Naka coming out of the hospital to help.

Aldon is there on Iron Island having a solo adventure, June 18th.

In Unova, we have:

Buck (ThAtGuY101) doing his solo training in the Cave of Being, July 4th.

In Alola, we have:

Reina on July 27th on Melemele Island doing some training with Vinno (Cresion Breezes) wanting to shoot videos, and they're interacting.

In Galar, we have:

Nakano and Felix (ExodusLite) on June 6th doing a G-Max Corviknight raid battle in Giant's Cap;
Kurashiki (Hecotoro) is on July 24th in Motostoke;
Kat (Cmeriwether6) and Deaucalion (Cresion Breezes) is on July 25th in the Giant's Mirror;
and Andy (Meatball30) and Lana (Cmeriwether6) in Hammerlocke interacting on August 3rd. I got no idea what they are doing.

What I do know is that my character, Cole, and Swirled's character, Wilford, is doing a battle in Hammerlocke on August 2nd and will be leaving for the Isle of Armor and Paldea soon (the battle is held on another site, but once they transition to a new area they'll be put on these threads).

In Paldea, we have:

Hubert (OmnipotentOnion), Jayden (Hecotoro), and Joyce (Grand Overlord Koop) on July 25th, having gotten lost at sea from Unova and then getting onto a boat so they can get to Paldea this way 😂 They are at Cabo Poco.
Appreciate it 😂

I have Amada Free in Porto Marinada on July 18th. Also, on July 24th, in Petalburg City, Hoenn, there's a Frontier Brain currently discussing things with his wife after he caught a Vivillon disturbing the Peace of Petalburg Woods, and will head back to check on a Haxorus that tried to fight his Volcarona.

My OC who is a sensitive 15-year-old girl who will forever be alone be like:

Cat Crying GIF by Molang

ExodusLite ExodusLite I noticed that you and someone else are in the Galar region. Would it be alright if you two interacted with Chihiro? It's perfectly fine if not!
Edit - Cmeriwether6 Cmeriwether6 I also noticed that one of your OCs were in the Galar region, too! Can Chihiro interact with you? Or no?

Well, Merciless Medic Merciless Medic would have to decide for themselves if they tag along. Felix definetly will though. Gimme a few moments to check your OC
Alrighty then! Tysm!
I wouldn't mind if Chihiro tagged along for the ride. Naka is teaching and helping Felix get more Pokemon to round out his team, but she won't be there to help them out for long. This is during June 6, right before the Masters 8 tournament pops off, so there's a ton of characters in the surrounding areas causing stress to wild Pokemon and training.

Naka can help her out, but after a day, she'd have to get back to work and won't be able to help Chihiro after that.

I wouldn't mind if Chihiro tagged along for the ride. Naka is teaching and helping Felix get more Pokemon to round out his team, but she won't be there to help them out for long. This is during June 6, right before the Masters 8 tournament pops off, so there's a ton of characters in the surrounding areas causing stress to wild Pokemon and training.

Naka can help her out, but after a day, she'd have to get back to work and won't be able to help Chihiro after that.
Okay! That's fine!
Yeah, but Felix can stay with Chihiro.
Okie then! Ty, you two!

ExodusLite ExodusLite AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA to avoid having a continuity issue, I would suggest having your characters leave Motostoke for a few days. That way the problems with Hunter J and Dr. Yung (a scientist who makes mirage Pokemon) won't be contradicted and so you, personally, don't have to worry about knowing exactly what happened during that time. Maybe they go out to find more Pokemon to catch, but then get stranded and unable to get back to Motostoke for a time (like going into Galar's Mines) and then when they get back, all shit that had already got loose resolved itself 😂

ExodusLite ExodusLite AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA to avoid having a continuity issue, I would suggest having your characters leave Motostoke for a few days. That way the problems with Hunter J and Dr. Yung (a scientist who makes mirage Pokemon) won't be contradicted and so you, personally, don't have to worry about knowing exactly what happened during that time. Maybe they go out to find more Pokemon to catch, but then get stranded and unable to get back to Motostoke for a time (like going into Galar's Mines) and then when they get back, all shit that had already got loose resolved itself 😂
Oh ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back