• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon Nuzlocke rp

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Ok, If you're a Veteran Player, you probably know what a Nuzlocke is. But if you've been living under a rock for the last 22 years Pokémon has been a thing, Here's a basic Summary of how a Nuzlocke works

The rules for a standard Nuzlock are Simple

1. You must catch the first Pokémon you see. Per Route
2. You have to Nickname all of your Pokémon to get more attached to them (Gift Pokemon are excluded from this rule since you Cannot Nickname them)
3. If a Pokémon Faints, It dies and you can't use it anymore.

Now there are other rules you can add to these to make your challenge harder. But those are the main three. Now then. I want to do a Nuzlocke Rp. I'm deciding to choose The Unova Region for this since I have a Nuzlocke Ongoing in that game. You can choose to be a trainer that is Travelling with me, Or you can be my team of Pokémon going with me on my Journey. Keep in mind, Pokémon Will Die Here. It is A Nuzlocke!

Now that I've educated you, Are you willing to jump into Pokémon Hard Mode With me?

Never done nuzlocking before but as long as I am not restricted to the bs 4 moves thing the games do I’m in as a trainer. I’ll try it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back