• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Wasteland Wanderers

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Foxy-Miles

Elder Member
In this world inhabited only by Pokemon, a mysterious tyrant known as “The Emperor” rules over a broken world. It is up to a few lone Pokemon to put a stop to the tyrant's reign and save the world they call home.

In this world, there are Resistance bases all over the world that wish to stop The Emperor and fix their broken world. However, taking back their world and fixing the damage that has been done will be no easy task. There are outlaw Pokemon running around that try to get by day by day in this hellish world that will also cause problems. Pokemon are being killed. In this dark times, heroes are needed more than ever.

It is up to you if you wish to be a hero or a villain. Siding with The Emperor or going solo, doing whatever needs to be done in order to survive. The choices are yours and yours alone. The fate of the world is at stake so I suggest you pick wisely.

The Resistance bases often refer to as The Resistance. They have special marks on their paws to show that they are part of the Resistance to other members. It is easy to tell what Resistance one belongs to takes to the mark on that Pokemon's paws. The marks can't be removed as they are craved into a Pokemon's paw or wing or whatever it is they have. There are different divisions in the Resistance that take the place of Guilds in his world. They work the same, though their main goal is to stop the Emperor, rescue Pokemon, and capture criminals. They also do search parties, spy on others, the most rare, kill. However, that mainly falls to The Dusk Division.

Resistance bases include: Dusk, homed to mostly Dark and Ghost-types. However, there are other types there as well. They hare the farest away from the rest of the Resistance bases. This is due to the rather dark things that going on there in that base. Due to this, they are often viewed as bad to the younger or newer members of the Resistance.

Gold Division, home to all sorts of Pokemon. This is to be the main Division for the RP. The Gold Division is ran by a very powerful Lucario named Anubis. The others are: Silver, Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, and Light. I'll further touch on this in the RP.

As for The Emperor, they have Pokemon on their side to help them as well. What sort of emperor would have no subjects to do the dirty work for them? No one knows who The Emperor is, only that they are a threat to the whole world and need to be stopped. The Emperor sends out Pokemon known as The Watchers once the sun has gone down to capture any Pokemon that might be out alone at night. What happens after that? No one knows...

Now, it is up to you which side you'll choose. Will you join the Resistance and fight back for the world and fix the broken land? Will you be on the Emperor's side, trying to stop the Resistance? Will you be an outlaw, siding with no one? It is up to you to pick your fate.

Rules:

1. Follow all rules on RPNation. This goes without saying, but I expect all the rules on this site to be followed here for this Roleplay. If you don't know the rules, I suggest going and reading them before joining this Roleplay.

2. You can have as many Pokemon as you'd like, just keep track of them all and use them. Though I will make a list of who controls what Pokemon to help keep things in order and for everyone to remember what characters they play in the Roleplay.

3. No double posting/ At least a paragraph for every post. 5-7 sentences. However, if you can write more then that, I encourage you to do so. The longer the post, the better in my book. Write until your heart's content I always say.

4. No legendaries/megas/z-moves. Megas and Z-Moves are way too overpowered just like Legendaries, so I would like for them to not be in this Roleplay to give everyone a fair chance.

5. Romance is allowed but keep it PG.

6. Be sure to include other Roleplayers in your posts. No one likes feeling left out. We're all here to have fun and Roleplay after all. That can't happen if people are ignored. So do your best to include other people's characters in your posts.

7. No controlling any other Roleplayers' characters without their permission. If someone is going to be gone for a little while, that person is allowed to request another users in the Roleplay to take over their characters until they return.

8. Your characters cannot be overpowered or be perfect. That takes the fun out of the Roleplay and story. So please, don't do this.

9. This should go without saying, but please be active. Don't post within the Roleplay once or twice then never post again. If you wish to leave the Roleplay at any time, that's fine. Your characters will ether be removed or given to someone else to control, upon your request if you wish, or if someone wants those characters.

10. Put "Time to stop The Emperor" in Other to let me know that you've read the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back