• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ◓ — Pokémon: Monochrome.

Probably sometime this week. I'm still on vacation until the third and I have to work on my sheets. What do you mean by format?
Since earlier, you were mentioning the possibilities of a single thread or multiple threads

Since earlier, you were mentioning the possibilities of a single thread or multiple threads
I have not decided. I think we'll start with a single thread, based on the fact that far less people applied than expressed initial interest, but if our numbers go up too much more, it'll likely be an extended universe affair. For right now, I'm leaning towards single thread, but stay tuned for more.

I have not decided. I think we'll start with a single thread, based on the fact that far less people applied than expressed initial interest, but if our numbers go up too much more, it'll likely be an extended universe affair. For right now, I'm leaning towards single thread, but stay tuned for more.
Ok!

I should have a cs up soon. Been busy recently and there are train/bus strikes in my neck of the woods so been very cba after coming home. ;x

hihi!! i am very tempted to join this rp as i have a couple old characters i'd love to use 💕 just wondering though, how many people have expressed interest thus far? :0 is there a deadline for sheets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back