• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Legends: Castaways IC [CLOSED]

Meka Hexley
Interactions: Open

She grinned as the Pichu brought the Pokeball to her feet, she looked at the shiny Pokeball before stuffing it into her bag, "WOOO! that was a rush." Her sharp eyes glanced back to the others, her grin flashing brightly and no small bit smugly, "Now if you idiots don't have any complaints, I, your savior, will be going and taking a nap." She snickered winking at them as she began to wobble back to the rubble that was her house, how would she even sleep there? The roof had collapsed in the chaos, but she really didn't care, all Meka wanted was a good long nap, and maybe some food, her stomach gurgled as her legs barely bared the brunt of her weight.

Meka didn't get far before fell over again, she groaned and rolled over lazily, "Er, I guess ill nap here, this isn't that bad." She rested her head on her arms, her legs felt like pudding and so his her arms, now that she was thinking about it her head was too, she didn't want to get up again, she looked over to Orca who had come and sat next to her, and nuzzled into his spot by her side. Meka looked to the other trainers, "You got anything I can eat? Mental stress makes me hungry." She grinned playfully at the others.

Athena Lavigne
Interactions: Feral Feral

Athena breathed a sigh of relief upon seeing the Gyarados caught without any of the theatrics from earlier. The bold Galarian stranger had caught the sleeping creature without any hassle and quickly made her way out of the situation after jeering at them. Although this was the better of the two situations the strangers insisted upon, she still felt sympathy for the caught creature.

Athena decided to follow Meka.

"What do you plan to do with the Gyarados? Did you just catch him to subdue him, or..."

Athena then caught onto the idea that Meka would probably not respond if she didn't have something to eat.

"Um, I don't have any food, but...", Athena rubbed her arm before opening up her messenger bag and taking out a bottle of Moomoo Milk and handing it to her. "This should probably do", she continued.

She extended the bottle outward to the stranger, and twirled her hair nervously with her other hand refusing to make eye contact the entire time. "I just want to know..." "You won't use him to fight, will you...?"

"It'd make me feel a lot better knowing you didn't", she said.

Tama Muto
Feral Feral Metherlence Metherlence

A sigh and a *plop*. Tama dropped her basket next to Meka's head. "Thank you." Sincerity up for interpretation. Tama looks what was left of Meka's house up -straight- and down, hands on her hips, brows knitting together. She stepped into the rubble and started picking up what could be salvaged. The foundation of the hut seemed fine, at least. And a couple planks here and there, maybe even a pillar. It all seemed pretty good until she looked across the path to find another, though less, ruined hut. And another. Maybe three.

"We could have it help us rebuild them..." Tama called out from the rubble to Athena and Meka, her arms cradling as many planks as they could, which is a lot.​

Meka Hexley
Interactions: Metherlence Metherlence hamuko hamuko

Meka yanked the bottle of milk from the girl's hands, popping open the lid she downed it in almost a moment. She flashed a grin at the worried girl, "Dont worry. I don't use water types for battling, I'm not a water trainer." She winked, "I'll probably end up letting it go somewhere far away from here if no one else wants it." She admitted, she had a partial dislike for water types, they hadn't done anything wrong but she had a stubborn spitefulness to her that made her want to be anything but like her parents. They made her bitter when battling with them.

She turned to the priestess or whatever she was in her fancy garb, "Well you can do that but I'm absolutely tired out, I don't want to do anything for the rest of the week!" She was honestly impressed by the girls' strength, she'd have to take adva- 'test' her and make her do some things for her later, she blinked at the destroyed place, "We should really put more work into these houses, they were makeshift, to begin with, and I really want a porch that faces the sun." If there was anything that was clear about her schedule during the day it was that she loved to sunbathe, she was often called cat-like back in her home region for that exact habit of hers.

Athena Lavigne
Interactions: Feral Feral hamuko hamuko

Athena looked over at the stranger who downed her milk quickly with reassurance. She was glad that the drama was over without her worst fears being realized. For this moment, at least, she wouldn't have to deal with any of the stress about battling. If everyone was like the stranger who caught Gyarados in this sense, then she felt she didn't have much to worry about-- in fact, she could get to like this place.

"I'm glad to hear that...", Athena said, mitten hand over her chest in relief.

Athena looked over to the newer stranger who'd seemingly appeared out of nowhere just ten minutes prior or so. She was wearing something rather strange and foreign, but she shouldn't be one to talk in that regard. After all, she'd been here... How many days? Who knows. But the point is she was still wearing the coat, boots, and beanie she arrived here in despite the temperature being much warmer than Snowpoint City. But it just felt like home to her. It was familiar.

She watched as the girl took initiative in moving the wood planks around.

"Oh, uh, I can help, too!" "If it's okay with you..." Athena shout-whispered. "I don't think my hut's going to be stable for much longer either... It's nearly been burnt down a couple times too by Sunny", "He's way too big for that small shack..." "It'd probably be best to bring all of our homes closer together if we want any chance to survive here..."

As Athena walked over to assist the woman dressed in traditional garb she looked back over.

"My name's Athena by the way... Don't think I've introduced myself" "Um, nice to meet both of you, I'm from Snowpoint City-- that's a city in Sinnoh", she said, her hands clasped together over her stomach, feeling awkward. Introductions weren't something Athena was used to. She had a bad habit of rambling on after she got started, though.

"I really like what you're wearing", Athena said directed to the stranger she handed the Moomoo milk to moments ago. "I try to keep up with fashion trends around the world, especially in Galar, but living in Snowpoint City means my clothing options are very limited..."

Tama Muto
Metherlence Metherlence Feral Feral

Tama continued to pick up planks from the remnants of the huts, the sleeves of her checkerboard kimono tucked back to facilitate her work. Urara found herself a spot on a broken pillar to perch. The girl spotted Athena's boot from the corner of her eye as she was picking up a piece of... roof... she thinks. "Oh, uh, I can help, too! If it's okay with you... I don't think my hut's going to be stable for much longer either... It's nearly been burnt down a couple times too by Sunny. He's way too big for that small shack... It'd probably be best to bring all of our homes closer together if we want any chance to survive here..."

"My name's Athena by the way... Don't think I've introduced myself. Um, nice to meet both of you, I'm from Snowpoint City- that's a city in Sinnoh."
Interesting girl, she was, Athena, wrapped under layers and layers as if she was still at Snowpoint. God have mercy if she was still wandering around Hisui in her priestess attire. "Obliged. My name is Tama. From Johto."

Tama nodded as she walked towards where Meka was laying, leaving her stack of wood in the middle of the road. "Go on, take it out, then, savior. Tell it to help us before you pass out."

Meka Hexley
interactions: hamuko hamuko Metherlence Metherlence

Her nose wrinkled, "Well I as your savior, " She snickered loudly, "Know it's a newly caught Pokemon that is much higher level them my own. I wouldn't know if it was violent or if im even able to order it around and im too tired to find out." She snarked, she most definitely wouldn't actually be able to pass out then, she had trouble with that regardless of circumstance.

Meka grinned at the strong girl, who was apparently named Tama, "I can however lend you all my Pokemon." She yanked two poke balls from her belt, releasing the Pokemon from inside, her Sneasel and Mimikyu, they were a hyper pair who were happy to help with any work they could get.

She looked up at the two girls, "Meka Hexley, Ghost and Dark-type trainer, photographer of all things Pokemon and mildly famous in my home region, which is obviously Galar." Her introduction sounded practiced and lazy but that suited Meka just fine.

She rummaged through her backpack pulling out a small pack of sugary strawberry and chocolate sweets, which was probably something of a treasure here in this backwater place, "High sugar. For energy." She grinned and offered the back up to them after popping a few in her mouth, "You two want a piece or two?"

Kalos O’Neil
Interactions: Feral Feral hamuko hamuko Metherlence Metherlence

Kei’s finally opened when he heard Meka mention having caught Gyarados. It took a few tries due to the injuriy but eventually he shot up from under the covers, grabbing Meka’s shoulders as he looked at her dead in the eyes with nothing but pure excitement in his eyes…and maybe also pain. Like a lot. Despite that, he’d eagerly shout at the trainer a few decibels higher than needed.

I’ll take it!! uh- the Gyarados I mean, not the candy”

On second thought, too much pain. He was going to sit down now thank you very much.

Releasing his grip on the person’s shoulders, Kei plopped back onto the ground beside the cocoon of blankets he’d just a few moments ago tore himself out of. Unbeknownst to him, Steve was still stuck in them, desperately trying to free himself of the fuzzy prison. Thankfully he’d eventually free himself, and seeing that his trainer was finally awake, Steve would immediately climb up the trainer, gripping onto Kei as tears fell from his eyes. Kei was alright! Sure, with all the dried blood the boy looked more like a walking talking zombie but still, he was okay nevertheless.

He’d thankfully spare a moment or two comforting his Pokémon with some loving pets before turning back to all the others. Realizing that all the others knew was that he was the idiot who got bitten by the Gyarados, Kei finally introduced himself, giving a thumbs up as he once more shouted out to the three girls.

“The name’s Kei O’Neil, the pride and joy of Sinnoh’s Hearthome City which now that I think of it probably won’t exist for the next couple of hundred years! Oh! And thank you guys so much for saving me from becoming Poké Food!..And sorry for almost becoming Poké Food in the first place….”

He didn’t seem to be all that shaken from the attack despite the injuries. It may have been due to the fact he snoozed through the latter half of everything but nevertheless, it seemed the thought of owning such a powerful Pokémon was enough to pull him away from feeling any immediate shock or fear. Or the more realistic option, the blood he’d lost was making him just the teeniest bit woozy.​

Samantha "Sami" Moore
Date: Unknown
Time: Unknown
Music Box: Kei's Theme
Sami watched as the other ladies discussed what to do with the Gyarados. Tama suggested using it to help rebuild the town which Sami thought was a pretty good idea. She was about to offer to assist in the rebuilding when Kei stirred and almost immediately ran over to grab Meka's shoulders and request the Gyarados.

He then immediately, thankfully, sat back down and apologized for getting in trouble. Sami shook her head.

"No need to apologize, darling. Though I must advise that you stay seated. Your injuries aren't fully healed."

Interactions: Kei ( SheepKing SheepKing )

My project.png
"Interactions" Actual Pokemon Trainers​
"By the name of all that is loved"
The young girl was just about to take to the stage of a newer beginning. All that she worked for was finally paying off as she made it as one of the semi-finalists. Adorning a costume that shimmered in the fluorescent lights, as she pet the small ball of fluff that was her Eevee. "Eviuu!" It let out excitedly. "Yup, let's give it our all! It's time to show those good for nothings what we can do together!" Stepping out from the back stage, a brilliant white light embraced her.

Blinking a few times, when she finally got the chance to look around, Instead of the shining stage she was meant to be standing on, she instead encountered a sandy ruins. Her shoes sinking into the damp sand. This has to be some practical joke, the girl thought to herself staring at the wet sand, it didn't seem to be though, as there was no cheering crowd in sight. "Did I get put to sleep by a Hypno? Gosh, these competitors seriously do have some underhanded tricks up their sleeves."

Pinching her cheeks didn't help her wake up though... In the distance she saw a few other people, waddling over, being careful not to get any sand in her pearlescent shoes, as her Eevee skipped in the sands. Once she got a bit more closer, she asked, "Excuse me, fine fellows, but could you be so kind as to inform me of this location?" she asked in a soft tone. If this were some sort of dream, she may as well humour it.

Samantha "Sami" Moore
Music Box: Dulca's Theme

Today was a day full of surprises. Of all the things that had happened today, the last thing Sami had expected was a new person to arrive. And, from the looks of it, like them she was not of this era. She also looked vaguely familiar but Sami couldn't place where she might have seen her. Of course, that didn't really matter because the most important thing about the stranger to Sami was her outfit.

She clasped her hands together.
"Oh my goodness, your outfit is positively adorable. You must tell me the name of your tailor so I can study their work." She paused and then put a finger to her chin. "Though now that I think about it, that's not really possible right now is it." Suddenly, it sunk in that the stranger had asked a question. Ever helpful, Sami decided to answer. "Oh, well, you may find this hard to believe, dear, but you're in the past. At least, I believe it's the past."

Interacting: Dulca ( Faynorae Faynorae )

Athena Lavigne

Athena stared intently at Meka's offer of sugary sweets. She new better than to eat them, she'd been trying desperately to watch what she ate back home, but was that really important anymore? She was hungry, and anything was looking appetizing at this point. Her mouth watered at the sight of them, and before she knew it, she swiped one so quickly and scarfed it down before she could even register it.

"O-Oh yeah, I volunteer as a nurse back home", she said, mouthful of sweets. "Forgot to mention that," she added.

She looked back over at Kei, who seemed to be waking up. She felt relieved that he was doing alright, a reminder that things could have gone much worse in a different reality. She faintly heard him mention that he was from Hearthome City, which caught her attention.

"Hearthome?" she asked. "I'm glad there's someone to relate with at least...", she said under her breath. "But we are from two very different parts of the region", she said, swerving her thick coat from side to side to emphasize it, followed by wiping sweat of her brow that had accumulated due to the humid climate.

Though suddenly she heard what sounded like the rustling of another person, she felt the adrenaline rush in her body as she sunk into her coat, turning around swiftly to see what it was, though it seemed Sami had already introduced herself to the stranger by the time Athena had noticed.

"It does appear so...", Athena said responding to Sami's comments about being in the past. "I don't have any real explanation for it, but it seems we're in a distant version of Sinnoh if I had to guess...", she continued, her eyes sparkling at the fashion of the stranger, though she felt too shy to compliment her directly. Instead, she approached the stranger and welcomed herself to feeling the material of the dress, clearly in awe of it.

Interacting: Feral Feral BackSet BackSet Faynorae Faynorae SheepKing SheepKing

Meka Hexley
Interactions: Metherlence Metherlence SheepKing SheepKing BackSet BackSet Faynorae Faynorae

Meka blinked slowly at Kei before she burst out laughing, her guts hurt and she couldn't breath she was laughing so hard at him, soon enough she calmed back down and looked back to Kei still snickering at him and wiping tears away, "Did you just ignore what I said about how this Pokemon wouldn't likely even follow my orders because of how much higher of a level it is?" She asked in disbelief, "Really I even thought you were smarter then, well, this." She grinned at him, fiddling with her hair.

"If I gave you this big boy well I think everyone else would take it out on me for giving a little tiny baby with no self-preservation, I mean you ran at that thing with a Pichu and a stick, " She fell into a fit of laughter once more at the thought, she looked at him with a sharp glare in her eyes, "I won't be giving you the gyarados, you're clearly not mature enough for it." She stuck out her tongue dismissing him with a wave of her hand, it just proved how much of a little kid he was to even ask, no, she wouldn't risk him getting hurt again by giving him the giant Pokemon.

She grinned her sharp teeth showing widely as Athena took the sweets, she stuffed some more of the sweets into her own mouth, it was nice when people took up her offers, she looked over and gazed at the new stranger with glee, "Wow. You look stupid." She stated, "Like you were ran over by the glitter and rainbows bus, and no, that's not a good thing."

She stuffed more sweets into her mouth snickering at the stranger, to Meka she looked ridiculous, idol types always did, and oh how she knew how idol types were, she had grown up being a face on many, many, products and had gained a fan club similar to those preppy girls but she wasn't the high energy balls of hope they were and she sure as hell didn't look as ridiculous. She was glad she wasn't in the future though, idols fans we're always menaces, even her own fans.

Last edited:
Kalos O’Neil
Interactions: Feral Feral Faynorae Faynorae

Kei was nearly about to reply to Athena in order to ask what part of the region she came from however would soon be stopped by Meka bursting out in laughter at the mere thought of handing him the Gyarados. Looks like that was going to be a hard no. Nevertheless, he didn’t take all that much offense, shrugging his shoulder as he replied.

“Figures, but no use crying over spilled milk right? Looks like Steve and I’ll just have to get stronger on our own terms. Ain’t that right lil guy?”

“Pichu!”

He couldn’t be mad at her after all, Meka was right in every way after all. At the very least though, it hadn’t hurt to ask, even if she had called him tiny baby in the process, which is fair but ow, there goes all of his pride. However he’d learn very soon not to take the insult personally as, with the introduction of a new individual in their rag tag gang, Kei would hear her describe the young girl’s outfit in not the most flattering terms to which he’d have to protest. The dress was absolutely adorable in every way! The stranger looked anything but stupid. It reminded him of the dresses stored away in his moms’ closet, artifacts of a glitzy past filled with sparkles and glam. Thankfully, it seemed that Meka was the only one who held such a negative opinion as Sami and Athena seemed to be looking at the stranger’s fashion in absolute awe.

Against Sami’s previous advice, Kei would pull himself up off the ground with a grunt, making his way over to the stranger. He’d wipe the sand and dried blood off his hand before extending it out to the girl for her to shake.

“Welcome to Castaway Town! Home to people who’ve been plucked straight from their original time!”

Tama Muto
Feral Feral Faynorae Faynorae

Her nose scrunched up at Meka's pair of Pokémon, it's an envy thing, a result of not knowing Pokémon could be Like That. "Let's get to work." She lifted a finger to her chin, eyeing once more the carnage left behind by the Gyrados, barely looking up to notice the newcomer in idol costume. Yes... Sturdy foundation to that side, two pillars at front, extend the roof a bit, maybe even some fencing to line it all up, just like the western style houses she'd seen in those magazines.

"If only." She says, biting the nail of her thumb.

If only! They were totally going to need help from people who knew what they were doing; oh, how she took the luxuries of modern capitalism for granted! "Let's start simple, as long as we're protected during night and rain we should be happy." She says, lining up thin planks of wood in an intricate fence pattern. It's subconscious.

Ah, wait, a newcomer? Her train of thought is interrupted when she realizes that a new face has entered the scene. Tama tilts her head with a look of curiosity.​

"Dulcia used fake tears! A maiden's heart is delicate afterall"
The person with white hair took the young girl's attention first. As another girl wearing puffy clothing touched the soft somewhat iridescent silky cloth of her skirt. The question she asked through her off guard. But still she was ready to answer, it was one of the questions the judges were most likely to ask during the contest. So answering with a bubbly smile "Oh this? It's from a Designer situated in Kalos, apparently they go by the alias of "Platinum Ribbon" I think?" Pausing for a second, putting her finger against her cheek "Apparently the silk is made from a Mushana that eats the designer's dreams, the mist then leaves behind a soft slightly iridescent cloth that the person dubs wonder silk!"

The cloth of the outfit shimmered lightly, though the outfit was specifically tailored for the night or during a contest. As the silk shines much brightly then, giving off an elegant and mystic pale glow. Befitting a coordinator given the classification of "Fairy Tale Girl." Other than that, the girl with white hair said they were in the past? And why did she ask for her tailor- The puffy outfit girl reinforced what the white haired girl said. Were they pulling some kind of sick joke? Was she kidnapped.

A young boy extended his hand to her, what a weird name for a town she thought. Also his hair looked really cool, is what she would've said if it weren't for the rude gluttonous discoloured-bruxish reject with ugly hairclips. What the hell's her problem? At least I don't look like a dusclops and bruxish failed fusion experiment gone wrong that got hit by a truck. On the bright side she'd be good at winning Uglyness Contest. But then again she'd be denied from it since professionals aren't allowed to compete. Oh how much she wanted to say this to the girl's face, but she needed to keep up a good image in front of people she didn't know. So what was the next thing to do...

Covering her mouth with both of her hands, and subtly pinching her chin till it starts to hurt. Come on, think sad thoughts, think sad thoughts, little droplets of tears forming under her eyes. "H.." faking a stutter she let out somewhat softly "How could you say something like that to someone?!" Little droplets of tears trickled down her cheeks. "I don't even know who you are? What could I have done to offend you like this..?" Suddenly she began to burst out into tears.

Parait stared at Dulcia. Not a single sound. Just a stare that said, "I love you, but why are like this," The only thought that made her cry though was the fact that this hex girl wasn't sharing any of her candy with her.

Samantha "Sami" Moore
Music Box: Dulca's Theme

Hmm... crying. That was an unprecedented reaction to Meka's insults. Then again, this girl seemed very young though looks could be deceiving. Regardless, she had a feeling that if she didn't intervene, Meka was going to say something even worse. Well, she might say that even if she didn't intervene but regardless, Sami was just too nice.

"Oh, don't worry about her, darling." She said, flipping her hand. "She's like this with everyone." She changed her voice to a stage whisper and put her hand up to her mouth. She sported a thin, amused smile. "Don't tell anyone, but secretly she's really nice."

Interacting With: Dulca ( Faynorae Faynorae )
Mentioned: Meka ( Feral Feral )

Meka Hexley
Interactions: Faynorae Faynorae hamuko hamuko
Siblings: (1) (2) (3) (4)

Meka blinked as the girl began crying heavily, typical of the wishy-washy idols of the future. It still unsettled her, she... didn't like when others were crying, she softened her tone as she called out, hoping not to escalate, "Jeez! Overreacting much? You're acting like my sister does when she's trying to get my parents to take her side." She grinned and snickered, "That's not a good look for you miss idol considering she's like 8 and a menace." The longer she talked the more visibly deflated she got at the thought of her family left behind, sure she hated her parents, but as the eldest of her siblings she had taken care of them more than their parents would ever admit. The battle-hungry deadbeats. Ugh. She huffed at the newcomer, sticking her tongue at her.

"Wow! you must be a pretty unsuccessful idol! considering in the industry you get a lot of criticism. Your Fanclub... If you even have one- Must have overprotective ass fans in it." Meka knew idols, she had worked with them and seen them behind the stages, ugh. She stuffed snacks into her mouth angrily. This would end up like it usually did, taking the side of the sweet cute one over mean ole Meka Hexley, a walking catastrophe with no set home. Hmph. She pouted and glared at the stranger. Wishing of the girl to stop her little baby crying and to grow up.

She stomped over to Tama and looked her over before grabbing a few large planks from the rubble, "Where ya want these?" Not minding how her insides screamed from the effort, she wasn't going to sit around and be lazy. She was productive if not nice and had worked on things such as this even in conditions similar to Kei, though no one had known at that time. She gave a pleading look to Tama, eyes big and soft for once, looking for an out for the conversation with the idol, god she didn't like idols, she fidgeted with her fingers and stood awkwardly, though that wasn't really clear to the others, seeing as they could only see stiff posture and lacked seeing the begging look on her face. She really didn't want to be around to idol anymore, lest the others take their normal place against her once again. She honestly wanted to cry too, all the time, but she wasn't a little baby. She looked at Tama pleading once more with her puppy dog face to just get her out of here.

Last edited:
Athena Lavigne
Interactions: SheepKing SheepKing , Everyone else in the vicinity

Athena's face darted around the crowd as insults appeared to be thrown about, she looked desperate, her face in something of a panicked frenzy as she attempted to de-escalate the situation. Well, at least she thought she did, but she'd only been shouting inside of her head. None of the words actually came out. She wasn't fond of people fighting like that-- she didn't like any sort of fighting. After letting out a deep sigh, she side stepped carefully out of the situation, dropping the plank she'd been dragging back into its pile of rubble, as to not arouse anymore fighting. She began walking to Kei, who appeared to be minding his own business.

She plopped down next to him and hugged her legs. "I think I'll stay out of this for a moment", she whispered to herself. Then she turned over to Kei. "I hope you're doing okay", she said, examining the boy's bandages on his arm. A tinge of sadness and regret for her inability appeared to wash over her face. If only she got there sooner, she thought to herself. She decided to change the topic. "So, you're from Hearthome...?", "How did you manage to get here?" she asked.

She looked out to the rest of the strangers as they lugged planks out from rubble. She rubbed the tips of her mittens together, her eyes shifted to the side avoiding eye contact as she asked "Also... What's the plan here? What are we doing with these planks?". "If we're rebuilding houses, maybe we should all move closer together--" she said, though regretting it immediately after. If the newcomers had resorted to insults so soon after coming in contact, who knows what they'd do if they became neighbors.

Tama Muto
Feral Feral

"Ah, you can leave them over..." Tama's mouth closed when she saw it was Meka asking. Her conscience tugging at her sleeve, no way could she have her work after today! Quickly, she stood up from her spot to take the planks back, "You almost fainted, please rest." sincerity... like, actually? "My hut isn't much at the moment either," Sure wasn't. "but I'm sure my futon is more comfortable than the road."

Setting the planks down, she held Meka's wrist, taking a step in the direction of her scringkly scroingly boingly hut. "Ah." She paused and let go of Meka, letting what Athena said process in that little head of hers, "That's right, we should move them closer to each other... Mmmmm..."

"Oh, right, Meka, why don't you leave these planks over there with the rest?"

Last edited:
Samantha "Sami" Moore
Music Box: None

Well, that was about enough of that. Sami was pretty sure her examining the newcomer's clothes was getting weird, assuming it wasn't weird from the start. She decided to return to her original plan of offering assistance in the rebuilding. She walked over to speak with Tama.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to assist as well." She said. Then she shook her head. "Well, actually it probably wouldn't be me helping."

She took a Pokeball off her belt and recalled Levi. Then she took out another Pokeball and released Espy.

"Espy, dear, would you mind helping us rebuild?" She asked.

"Meow." Espy said, nodding.

Sami turned back to Tama. "Espy is surprisingly good at building. She can lift things with her mind, you know."

Interacting With: Tama ( hamuko hamuko )

Kalos O’Neil
Interactions: hamuko hamuko Metherlence Metherlence

Athena’s concern would be met with him cautiously rolling the injuries limb, giving a minor wince before finally replying “I think I’m doing pretty alright. It doesn’t seem like the bite is too deep and it isn’t hurting as much as it was before. Plus, I bet I’ll get a pretty cool looking scar from this once it heals up!”

Realizing he may have sounded a bit too excited, Kei made sure to tone it down a notch. Seeing someone get bit like that must have been a scary experience for everyone involved, he didn’t want to trample over all those feelings by pretending what happened wasn’t completely awful. Which, that reminded him. He hadn’t thanked Athena directly yet had he? Sure Kei had given a general thanks to everyone involved in rescuing him but he would think that it’d be nice to give a more personal appreciation.

“Thanks again against for saving me back there. That really was super brave of you to just go charging in and snatch me out like that. Hey, if you even need a favor, let me know! I figure it’s the least I can do”
He’d chirp with a thumbs up held high.

Athena ending up changing the topic to that of Hearthome and how he ended up in Hisui.

“I think I got transported here just a few days after Dian, that’s my Riolu, hatched. My team and I were just about to reach Pastoria City for my second badge when Bam! Here I was lying on the sandy beaches of East Sinnoh”

That had to have been the most terrifying point in Kei’s life. The sheer confusion of it all, the realization he might not be able to see his family for a really long time, and having to push all of that down in order to focus on starting completely anew. He never knew the region he’d grown up in his entire life could have ever felt so entirely foreign. As Kei finished reminiscing he soon realized that Athena had been staring off into the distance that entire time, observing as the rest of the group began work on rebuilding their trashed village. It seemed the discussion had now changed to how exactly to rebuild, with the general consensus being to move all their houses closer. Obviously, Kei wasn’t exactly in the condition to directly in with things but luckily for him, he knew of three Pokémon who’d be happy to on his behalf. Looking over to his Pichu he’d ask,

“Stevie? Can you go get Dian and Cindy from the shack? I’ve got some work for them to do”

With a salute the Pokémon quickly scurried off in the shack’s direction, off to inform his two partners of what had gone down since they hide from the Gyarados.

A minute or so later, out came the Riolu and Bonsly, the latter crying an absurd amount of tears and the former looking incredibly guilty. Kei couldn’t help but laugh a little as he reassured the two of them that they weren’t in trouble or anything of that sort. Instead, he’d simply point them towards Tama who seemed to be taking the most charge in rebuilding.

“Try and see if she needs any extra hands on deck, okay? Do your best!”

With that, the three Pokémon made their way over to the girl in question, ready to receive orders on how they could help.

“Bons?”
“Pichu!”
“Rio-Riolu”

Meka Hexley
Interactions: hamuko hamuko , Everyone else in the area.

Meka glanced at Tama, pursing her lips, she felt bad for letting them do all the work so far. She had to pitch in some way, she shook her head at Tama's offer, "I... Couldn't use your house and your bed, that would be selfish. I don't want to be anything like some of you lazy butts so ill do my part of the work. I'll be fine. I can help you work." Meka tried to stand tall and look alive, but in reality, she just looked tired and sad. She denied that the needed the rest, she really didn't need it after all, right?

That and... She didn't think she could stand to be alone with her thoughts, she had been reminded of her family, and she always faltered when it came to them. No, she would help them work, she would be of use, she could work. She didn't want to impose on anybody. She grinned at the others but it lacked her usual spark.

She walked toward the pile with the rest of the planks, grabbing piece after piece lugging it to the pile, Orca nuzzled into her side nervously, "Umbre?" She took in a sharp breath as she sat on her knees gathering the planks. Damn her legs hurt, must have hurt them sometime during the chaos. She lugged more logs to the pile, getting into a routine almost mindlessly getting the rubble, Not listening to the rest of the world as she worked. Her head ached, it wasn't pleasant, she ignored it. She shooed off her worried pokemon, she knew orca could tell she was exhausted, she wouldn't fall asleep. She had suffered through lack of sleep far longer than this, almost every day before Orca had learned Yawn, a savior if any that move was. She huffed out of breath quickly at the work, Meka wasn't particularly physically strong, no, she was quite weak in fact, always had been. But for what she lacked in physical strength she had in mental fortitude. She kept going.

Even after the Gyarados had been captured Zeke found himself still frozen in place, his knees having buckled under him and given out, leaving Zeke currently on his knees with his Wartortle gently patting his back. He watched the Gyarados be captured and knew the immediate danger was over, but he couldn't bring himself back to a state of calm. Not at first at least. Once the others began talking was a different story. It gave him something to focus on and clear his mind. After a long moment like this Zeke would finally let out a light sigh, forcing himself to stand and slap both sides of his face. “Sorry about that everyone. I had a bad experience with a Gyarados a while back.” His apology was to any who were interested in it, Zeke kneeling down and picking up the poke-balls he had made that hadn't been picked up by anyone else yet.

There was a new individual that had suddenly found herself among their group, a young performer by the looks of her. What was the word for young girls like that? Idos? That didn't sound right. There were also talks of moving their ramshackle homes together, Zeke thinking on this for a few seconds. “Closer than we are right now perhaps, but not too close. If another house is attacked or is set on fire or a dozen other things, having them too close together might do us all more harm than good. And while we're on the subject of it, I think we might want to find a more elevated spot to get a better view of our surroundings, or maybe a spot against a hill or mountain or something, so at least one of our sides is at least somewhat safer than the others.” Having not actually seen who captured the Gyarados, his next statement was to whomever had. He assumed it was captured at least, given that they were all still alive, and there wasn't a Gyarados carcass to be seen. “If the Gyarados is in deed in a more docile state now that it's been captured, I suggest someone, not me, ride it in to the air and get an aerial view of our surroundings. I also think we should try to make a list of what we all can and cannot do, and try to piece together some sort of game plan on our long term survival. I think I heard someone say they were training to be a nurse?? That's medical covered. I was training to be a chef. I'm not the best at improvising with ingredients, but I can find a way to manage. I also know how to make poke-balls from apricots.” he held a few up as proof. "Apricots also make for a pretty decent meal if prepared correctly, but I wouldn't want to eat them every day. If we can get our hands on some berries would be great."

My project.png
"Interactions" Theo713 Theo713 BackSet BackSet
"Parait isn't confined in a pokeball."
She got the exact results she wanted! Clearly, it was super effective. Running away like a coward instead of facing a crying maiden head on, anyone would have ran way from discomfort. Though clearly, the discoloured bruxish reject didn't stop with her insults. Fan-Clubs? Really? The only reason Dulcia wasn't popular enough to have one; was due to judges more so preferring more elegant coordinators who specialize in Beauty or Cleverness. If Dulcia were only born in Sinnoh or Hoenn where Idols like Grace strive when it comes to cuteness, soaring in popularity. Whatever, as long as she scared her away with her flawless acting skills. But when the girl with white hair whispered to her, she kinda felt a bit guilty.

But it wasn't Dulcia's fault that she was rude to her first. Rubbing her eyes, and wiping away her tears with the palm of her hand. She tilted her head a bit toward the white haired girl "Ah... I- I guess I should go and apologize for my sudden outbreak, but I may have caused discomfort to her." putting her finger against her cheek, and slightly smiling, as if to make it look a bit forced or nervous."Also are you rebuilding this place? If you need help, I'd be happy to offer my assistance. Though I'm not that physically inclined to carry heavy objects..." looking at the white-haired girl more closely, she kind of reminded Dulcia of a Furfrou. Specifically a debutante trimmed one, Fashionable and Yellow. Was she a fashion designer or something? Was that why she asked about my clothing?

A guy with brown hair. He looked average. Really average. As average as finding a Fletchling in the morning. But what he said sounded smart. Was he a survivalist or something? Dulcia looked over spurting out a few words in the moment. "In terms of berries, there are some that are pretty easy for humans to eat. Custap berries are sweet with a little bit of bitterness, and the insides have a custard-like exterior. Perfect for eating them with-" Stopping herself, they probably don't have access to such ingredients to make stuff like that.. "Nevermind, what I mean is that Custap berries could be a good source of food if we can find any-" The only reason Dulcia knew this was so she could make the perfect poffins for Eevee to eat. Smooth super sweet poffins.

Parait was hopping around Dulcia excitedly, before deciding to skip away somewhere else in the area. Hopping between the fallen planks. In a way to be helpful, unlike Dulcia, Parait tried his best to help. Biting on and trying to move smaller or thinner planks and stones together in a pile. From a human's perspective, it'd look like he was just trying to eat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back