• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Johto (Roleplay Thread)

Leonardo Von Matoi

Tuesday, August 9th Time: 11:22 AM

Interactions: Reina ( Hecotoro Hecotoro ) Andy ( mdebourg mdebourg )

When the Nidorina bit into Basil's Hammer, She Struggled with getting the Poison Pokemon's off her hammer as it seemed to be a little bit frustrating towards her. Watching the Lapras in action and Use Ice shard, Leonardo was impressed to say as he continued watching, But had an idea on helping the Meowth and her kittens as they was injured and threw his pokeball and out came the Fairy Type, Ferriweather who turned and looked at Leonardo curiously. "Feriweather, would you please help in healing This Meowth and her Kittens with Heal Pulse." He asked.

"Audino." She said, With a Curt nod the Audino followed Adam by his side and carefully approached the Meowth and her kittens with the mother growling and hissing at the fairy type ready to attack Ferriweather as the cat pokemon was warning her to stay back with Ferriweather putting her hands in front of her body and a light pink ball of energy appears in between them. The Fairy type Audino then opens its arms and the orb breaks apart into multiple light pink sparkles, releasing waves of light pink energy with light pink sparkles in it that expand outward, with Meowth and her kittens beginning relax and helping with healing her and her kittens injuries.

"Au, Audino."She softly said happy at a pokemon's injuries being healed. He would return, Ferriweather back to her pokeball with rushing to her partner's side happily after the Nidorina was returned that is.

"Seems like you two could handle it on your own, But i have to say, I'm impressed with your pokemon's battle prowlness Reina, Including with your Lapras, and you with your Mareep, there sir." Leonardo said sweetly. He then would give a curt bow as he smiles. "Leonardo Von Matoi at your service, It would be pleased to join you guys." He added.

• Basil The Tinkerton
  • Loona the Lopunny
  • Ferriweather the Audino

CODE BY SEROBLISS
REINA
CORTEZ

Tuesday, August 9th, Route 39, WCS Rank 25,274. Current team: Flor Bulbasaur, Sapphire Nidorina, Peque Swampert, Storm Lapras.

"Super!" Reina smiled while giving her happy Bulbasaur a smile. "The more the better."

Reina began walking down the route with her newly formed group. Flor was overjoyed at the sights and new members of the team. Coming from the jungles of Alola, the new atmosphere and energy was amazing for her. Reina on the other hand sent Reggie and Esther a quick photo of herself and the new group, followed by a smiley face.

"Thanks for the compliment on my Lapras, Leonardo. We've been doing a little bit of training, but she's still young. She was amongst the smallest in her pack when we found her. She's a native from here, ever heard of the Union Cave? We went super deep in it and found Storm with her family. After a few games and a great battle, we teamed up." Reina looked up at the orange sky with the memories of that day in her mind. "What about you Andy? Mareep looks young but energetic. Oh and that Pokemon Leonardo had, it was so adorable! What is it?"

Interactions: mdebourg mdebourg Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu
Mentions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon

69,200$
3x Super Potions
4x Antidotes
3x Full Heals
x6 Great Balls
Oran berry, Sitrus Berry, Lum Berry
Rotom Phone
Tour Guide - Johto
Battling for Dummies book
Sleeping bag
Small cooking equipment and some ingredients
Swimsuit
TR tbd

Tuesday, August 9th, Route 39
Hecotoro Hecotoro Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu

"We may have been able to but still thanks for the help, and pleased to make your acquaintance. My name is Andy," he introduces himself to Leo agreeing with Reina when she mentions 'the more the merrier.' Leos Audino catches Andy's attention as it would seem to use heal pulse to deal with the wounds of the felines, "I'm planning to be a medic, so I may get an Audino myself" he remarks looking to the pink and cream normal type pokemon with a smile.

With the cats taken care of, Andy follows the rest of the group along route 39 towards the farm. "Thanks for the compliment Leo, we still have some training to do after this as Tesla and Topaz are recent catches, Mareep after having a little picnic with him, and Topaz after a bit of coaxing," he adds answering Reina's question at the same time. Leo, are you perhaps trying for the WCS as well?" Andy asks him curiously.

Leonardo Von Matoi

Tuesday, August 9th Time: 11:22 AM

Interactions: Reina ( Hecotoro Hecotoro ) Andy ( mdebourg mdebourg )
"I heard of it, I was thinking on venturing there later on." He answered. Basil was running around the Trio Happily with her hammer, as she looks at Fior happily wanting to be friends with the Bulbasaur, Leo gives a small glance towards the fairy and steel type. Upon Reina's question, Leonardo was glad on answering the question. "Basil here is a Tinkaton, she's native to the Paldea Region but my brother caught her when she was a Tinkatink and gave her to me as a gift when i was younger" He said, thinking of those fond memories with a hint of a smile forming on his face.

"I have to say with training all of your pokemon will grow to become stronger both in power and in bond." He said. Hearing Andy's Remark he nods, acknowledging that factor. "Audino's are good choice, They do assist in healing and are good helpers." Leonardo said. But at his question, Leonardo nodded. "I'll be joining within the WCS, I want to see how strong my pokemon are going to get." He answers.
  • Basil The Tinkerton
  • Loona the Lopunny

CODE BY SEROBLISS
REINA
CORTEZ

Tuesday, August 9th, Route 39, WCS Rank 25,274. Current team: Flor Bulbasaur, Sapphire Nidorina, Peque Swampert, Storm Lapras.

"So, I have two future rivals, huh?" Reina gave them a smirk and looked ahead. "That seems great. Hopefully by then, my two new team members will be fully grown and ready to give you all a great match. Keep up though, we're going to the Silver Conference this year this October and then, once we become champions... well to be honest I don't know what's next." She laughed to herself.

As the team moved forward, the famous Moomoo Farm came into view, unfortunately, such sight was ruined by the swarms of Zubat circling the area. "That looks bad, I thought it was a small cloud! Come on, have to go help zi zap!"

Reina broke into a sprint, her hand over her Poke Balls, ready to spring into action as she ran uphill. The situation didn't look that good. Groups of Zubat would swoop down and torment the Miltank as the farmer and his family ran around with their Tauros trying to scare them away. "Andy, get the family to safety, Leonardo you tend to the injured Miltank, I will help and try to keep the Zubat back!"

Reina kept running ahead, reaching the entrance of the farm. "Flor, Growth! Sapphire, let's go, Fury Swipes!"

The Bulbasaur let out a battle cry, more cute than threatening, as she ran ahead. The bulb on her back began to gather energy, growing in size while Nidorina came out of her Poke Ball, extended her claws and ran ahead, next to her partner.

Interactions: mdebourg mdebourg Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu

69,200$
3x Super Potions
4x Antidotes
3x Full Heals
x6 Great Balls
Rotom Phone
Tour Guide - Johto
Sleeping bag
Swimsuit
TR tbd

CODE BY SEROBLISS
JENNIFER
STEATODA

Jennifer, Violet City's Gym, Johto, July 25th
CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon

Jennifer watched the glowing Taillow move in as she felt a bead of sweet form on her brow. The Taillow definitely was fast, but she had faced flying types before. Never as well as Falkner but what did she expect from a gym leader. She would continue her plan hoping Trapinch's natural instincts would be sufficient as its large head was a much bigger target than its body, she was unsure how it would get around a clamp down.

Jennifer called out. "Trapinch use Bite!"

Dark aura formed around the Trapinch as it prepared itself to attack the Taillow. Its large head aiming at the bird before striking, letting the bird fly straight into its open jaws to bite it upon contact allowing the Taillow to preform its move successfully, however would it be able to pull out in time. The sand began to dissipate. If this attack failed Jennifer had several other tricks up her sleeve ready as she considered Lock-On another good option.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jennifer, Route 38, Johto, August 9th
Interactions: mdebourg mdebourg Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Hecotoro Hecotoro

Jennifer had rushed to the farm hearing about the dreadful Zubat swarm. Her face sweating and full of exhaustion as she declared.
"I'm here, I'm here, I'm here!"
*She sank resting on her butterfly net. Letting her catch her breath.*
"I'm here ... to put... the fear... of bug types... back into these... flying menaces. I hope I'm not too late..."
*She blushed with embarrassment.*
"I-I have lovely bug types like Ledian for screens and Larvitar to knock them out of the sky. I - I hope that can help..."

Last edited:
Desmond Andrews (Unranked)
Cianwood City Docks, Johto (July 25th)

Interactions: Cmeriwether6 Cmeriwether6 (Emma's Togekiss) ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 (Aldon)​

Desmond walked along the dock to the ferry, though no sooner had he climbed aboard had his Politoed jumped out to spook the young man who sighed as he knew he needed to get used to that at some point. Oh well, least the ride itself would promise to be peaceful enough as Desmond seemed to have a smaller camera in hand and began to take some pics along the dock as he walked along it while Politoed seemed to marvel at the crowd. Though something else seemed to catch its eye as its eyes seemed to light up and it tugged on Desmond's pants.

"Huh, what is the....wha!?" Desmond called out before a high pitched cry sounded as Togekiss seemed to fly over to them which naturally startled the sheepish young man. Once that panic passed and as he tried to settle his heartrate, he seemed to realize that this Pokemon seemed to pick him out of the boarding crowd and blinked a bit.

"Uh, d-do you happen to know me? Wait do you belong to Emma?" Desmond asked, as he recalled she owned one. Aldon who had already taken a seat on a chair in rather impressive fashion asked where Desmond desired to go next once they arrived at Olivine, and indeed there was a few options but one that had stuck out to the young man the most.

"My intent was to head to the lighthouse first. Figure it would make for a good landmark and a sight I can get some good shots from in general." Desmond clarified as he glanced at Aldon's way. "What about you?" Desmond asked Aldon, his eyes having sheepishly kept an eye on the Togekiss while Politoed happily seemed to wave to it.

"Politoed!"

Route 38, Johto, August 9th

Hecotoro Hecotoro Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu [/USER] Dracogar Dracogar

"Venturing there later huh? We shall see you there at the very least to watch, possibly as a competitor, though I perfer taking the time to bond with the pokemon. That is to say I'm more lover than battler" he nods watching the Tinkaton run around with its oversized hammer ready to bonk something on the noggin with it.

I have to say with training all of your pokemon will grow to become stronger both in power and in bond. "I'll be joining within the WCS, I want to see how strong my pokemon are going to get."he hears Leo say.

This gets a nod from Andy, "So that's two rivals huh?" he notes, Topaz looking on at everyone while Aqua bounces around chasing the small fairy with the not so small hammer.

While Andy did to at least watch the WCS, the idea he would compete against the best trainers in the world was very intimidating, not to mention he wasn't dead set on that idea like Leo and Reina.

As the trio move on , they soon arrive at the Moomoo Farm where another swarm of blue menaces Aka Zubats were terrorizing the farm . Several family members would be littered with bites from the bats as would the Miltank and Tuaros who are now in a frenzy thanks to them. Reina would take point once again, "Andy, get the family to safety, Leonardo you tend to the injured Miltank, I will help and try to keep the Zubat back!"

Before he can really do that though, he hears another voice. I'm here ... to put... the fear... of bug types... back into these... flying menaces. I hope I'm not too late..."

Andy nods to this new person, "No you're just in time I'd say " he then heads off to the swarm bugging the family, looking to have Aquamarine distract a few with bubblebeam to draw their attention before Andy has them run off so he can focus fully on the bats for now, Aqua so far able to knock a few of the small fry out of the sky.

That's when a deeper cry is heard, the sound of Golbats, two of them In fact. One heads off to try and make a meal of the bulbasuar, the other looks to do the same to Aquamarine now sinking its poison laden fangs into her while she is trying to deal with the Zubats. Sensing blood and the turning tide of battle, the small bats look to keep the pressure on the mouse with their own barrage of poison stings.

Soon enough, Azurill is very badly poisoned and very much fainted, that doesn't stop the Golbat from taking another bite out of the mouse and trying to get a third one before Andy grabs her and recalls her back. That 3rd bite getting Andy instead After that near massacre, sending out Topaz becomes a very stupid idea as it would just get devoured.

Last edited:
RICK
Date: July 25th

Rick narrowed his eyes, as the trainer asked for the rules and for reassurance about the payment. "Weren't we in the same group that saved Ogi from that giant Blastoise? I shouldn't need much more for you to trust me by now." He told her, before addressing the rules. "It's pretty easy. You just need to grab it." He snatched the bills out of Iris's mouth as an example. "Whatever means necessary. One pokémon each. Moves are allowed. Just be responsible about their usage. No damaging the ship nor knock outs, for obvious reasons. And I can't hurt your pokémon." He explained. "Worst case scenario, you both fail and get nothing... and then I still pay you for the effort. But it seems you have an hour, so you'd need to be really bad in order to fail."

He then turned to the other trainer, whose concerns were from a... different order. Normally people were afraid of a Rapidash's flames. But he was afraid of her teeth? Not even the horn? "Arceus Chris! She's an herbivore! She has no reason to eat your hand. Unless you're a known criminal, in which case be happy if a hand is the only thing she takes. But then you would deserve it." He told him, shrugging before leaning to the mast again with arms crossed. "But you're right. You can simply take the money and go drink some soda or what have you. There's a ladder leading up here right behind me." He said, pointing over his shoulder with a thumb. "But if you're afraid of heights I'll even go down there."

Leonardo Von Matoi

Tuesday, August 9th Time: 11:29 AM

Interactions: Reina ( Hecotoro Hecotoro ) Andy ( mdebourg mdebourg ) Jennifer ( Dracogar Dracogar )

"Well for a future Rival, Your pokemon better be strong!"

But upon arriving at the Moo-Moo farm, Leonardo spots the Swam of Zubats as his eyes widen in shock. Guess the other group of Zubats was a small swarm compared to this, Huh? At Reina command, The connonsuier nods upon looking for the injured Miltank with him throwing his pokeball bringing out the audino with Basil in tow. "Ferriweather I need you to use Heal Pulse on some of the Miltanks In calming them down and as well of healing their injuries." He commanded. Ferriweather nods curtly as she approaches, with her summoning that familiar glow of sparkles at the injured yet fearful pokemon into calming them down with Leonardo taking out a heal potion to help with the rest. But Upon another girl who declared (Somewhat out of breath) of putting fear into the Zubats, Leo nods and somewhat chuckles happily.

"Thanks, We really need more help with this swarm!" He said.

"Basil keep as many Zubats away from the injured party with Play Rough and follow that up with Gigaton Hammer!"

At the Revalation of bonking more flying types, suddenly Basil charges forward with an excited squeal and playfully yet violently charged at the nearest zubat that was coming close to the fearful yet injured Miltank with the Fairyy type creating a cloud of dust and the Opposing pokemon being hurt in the process as she moves on to another Zubat with her hammer glowing and smacking it down on that pokemon dealing some moderate damage, but it was now angry with it charging at the small fairy type with Bite as the TInkaton was caught extremely off guard with her getting bitten as she struggles to get free maybe due to the reason of enjoying pummeling Flying types a bit too much.

"Loona, help out Andy with Double Kick!"

As Leonardo threw his Pokeball, Out came a Lopunny with her feet aiming at the closest Zubat to Andy and used it as a launch pad (Kicking him again), to land near him and landing gracefully as Loona brushed her ear aside somewhat arrogantly.

• Basil The Tinkerton
  • Loona the Lopunny

CODE BY SEROBLISS
REINA
CORTEZ

"Just in time, welcome to the team!"

Reina gave the new arrival, Jennifer, a smile and turned to check on her team. "Sapphy, watch Flora's back! Flora, Petal Dance!"

Nidorina jumped over her partner, stopping the incoming Golbat in its tracks as the blue female Pokemon lunged at it with Fury Swipes. Meanwhile, the Bulbasaur stopped and aimed her Petal Dance at the sky, which was covered with Zubat. Colorful petals materialized and swirled around Flora, before shooting towards the enemies. Despite their type advantage, the attack seemed to interrupt their pattern, causing the Zubat to start flying in a frenzy, crashing and bumping into each other.

"Andy, watch out!" Reina managed to catch sight of the struggles her teammate was going through. She tossed the Moon Ball into the sky and her Lapras jumped out, landing next to Andy, using Ice Shard to keep the attackers away.

"Everyone, get the Miltank back to the stalls, we need to protect them!"

Interactions: mdebourg mdebourg Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Dracogar Dracogar

69,200$
3x Super Potions
4x Antidotes
3x Full Heals
x6 Great Balls
Rotom Phone
Tour Guide - Johto
Sleeping bag
Swimsuit
TR tbd

August 9th route 38

Andy sighs as for now, wouldn't send out Topaz, as he sees that as pretty much sending the poor baby to die. There wasn't any way he would do that, at least the Lopunny from Leo was helping out as much as she could getting the zubats to scatter a bit away. The double kick, however, is not very effective at all, the tinkaton is a little too invested in bonking the Zubats. Right now, the bats are more focused on harassing the Lopunny with supersonics and various wing attacks.

Andy would still be in his own pickle but Reina would send Lapras out to get rid of his Zubat swarm. After that, Andy would use the time to try and coax the Miltank back to the stalls before tending to them with patchwork bandages to at least soothe the bites and bruises. But he really couldn't be much help in the battle anymore as there are still the Golbats to deal with

Johnathan Grayson
July 25th - Cianwood City, Johto Region

Interactions: Nakano Saito (Merciless Medic)

As Johnathan struggled to process why yet another nice looking lady came and went like they just saw a ghost, he turned his head and smiled when he saw Naka approach, immediately he gave her a wave in response to her greeting before he stopped and listened to her questions. Upon hearing how she asked about his dreams, he stopped and pondered silently for a long while as if trying to find a reasonable thing to say before he shrugged. "I wanna get stronger because... strong Pokemon trainers simply look really cool. Pokemon here are equal parts amazing and powerful, but to know that people like us can befriend them and battle alongside them just sounded incredible to me since I first saw them as a kid. My parents may not have been the strongest, but their Pokemon and skills in battling are nothin' to scoff at. So I wanted to be like them, and with Pokemon like Salamence and Wigglytuff on my side, I know that my goal of becoming one of the strongest trainers out there is only a matter of time!" He concluded what he said with a clear hint of passion... almost melodramatically if the foot that stood on one of the lower railings didn't give it away. "AND-!" Johnathan continued as he put his foot back down on the floor. "-in regards to finding and catching a Legendary. It just shows that I'm recognized as a strong trainer to know that I've earned the respect and support of a Pokemon spoken of in myths and legends!" He concluded, this time with excitement and sparkles in his eyes.

"As for petting my Wigglytuff, you most certainly can! ...Can't for the life o' me understand why the last lady left as quickly as she approached..." Johnathan said as he looked in the direction of where the previous girl went and shrugged before his gaze drifted towards the ocean. Meanwhile, Wigglytuff watched as the strange lady's hand went to reach out for her to pet her head... as if one stranger trying to touch her was bad enough, but at least it was fun scaring them away for the sake of her beloved Johnathan, just before the hand could touch her, her adorable gaze immediately changed to an ominously wide toothy frown, her eyes changed from cute to angry with the irises in her eyes getting smaller as if she was ready to violently strike out against her with a heavy intent to severely harm Naka.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
JENNIFER
STEATODA

Jennifer, Route 38, Johto, August 9th
Interactions: mdebourg mdebourg Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Hecotoro Hecotoro

Jennifer was excited to join in on the destruction of these foul creatures. Sending out her Gligar, Ledian and Larvitar.
"Go my lovely bug type Pokemon!"
Her Pokemon all screech out in response as she calls them into action.
"Ledian, go, use Safeguard to ward of those pesky Confusions then follow up with Reflects and Light Screens if you can!"
Ledian nods, quickly responding, glowing a pure white, covering her allies' Pokemon in a misty aura keeping them from status conditions like confusion and poison. (unsure about flinches) The bug type Pokemon, streaking across the field as to make sure everyone is covered. This soon brings Jennifer under the attention of some Zubats nearby who dive in to attack.
"Larvitar use Rock Slide to bring down those pesky vermin!"
The green gremlin growls before summoning rock to fall from the sky, pummeling many and scaring others off. Though some dodge the attack and press in, screeching in their annoying pitch leaving Gligar to pick up the slack.
"Go my precious scorpion, prove to them the power of bug types! Use Knock Off!"
The purple critter would pounce into the sky, powered by a dark aura, be able to ward off the zubats that got past Larvitars Rock Slides.
Jennifer screams above the chaos, . "I've never seen this many Zubats since I trekked through Union Cave!"
She holds her butterfly net closely hoping none of them get too close.

Friday, July 25th

Falkner
Violet City Gym, Violet City
Johto

Interactions: Jennifer Steatoda ( Dracogar Dracogar )
Mentions: N/A

Falkner hummed thoughtfully as the girl pushed the offensive. Did she want to trade blows? That wasn’t a bad idea and if Trapinch was successful then it would be able to neutralize Taillow’s advantage in speed. All in all, it was a good idea. That said, from close range, Taillow also wouldn’t need to worry about Trapinch running and it would be able to batter Trapinch with an onslaught of Flying-type moves. Normally, this was a doomed situation, Trapinch’s stronger attack would finish Taillow before it could deal much damage, but after Focus Energy…there was a chance! A critical hit or two would tip the balance in their favor and Trapinch would fall before Taillow would.

As Taillow rushed into the dust cloud, a pained squawk told Falkner that Trapinch’s jaws had found their mark. There was no more time to deliberate—“Hang in there Taillow—counter-attack with «Peck» & «Wing Attack»!”

With its body caught in Trapinch’s jaws, Tillow had limited movement. Still, Trapinch’s head was a huge target and the feisty swallow Pokémon’s beak and wings began to glow as it thrashed about attempting to hit Trapinch repeatedly to deal as much damage as possible.

Afina Verlander
1.jpg
Route 38, Johto, August 9th
Interactions:

mdebourg mdebourg Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Hecotoro Hecotoro Dracogar Dracogar

Afina travelled alongside her trusty Mawile on Route 38, as they were en route to pick up some milk from the popular Moo Moo Farm. The plan was to get enough MooMoo milk for all her pokemon to try it out, and maybe they’ll love her even more! She hummed a little tune as she skipped her way there, proud of her genius plan, when suddenly Mawie would tug urgently at her skirt, drawing her attention to the swarm of Zubats above the farm.

“What’s wrong, Mawie?” asked Afina, before noticing the trouble right in front of her. “Eh?! That looks dangerous, should we head back and return another day?” She was starting to get cold sweat now. Sure, she did leave home to go on an adventure, but she was afraid of getting hurt too! Mawie on the other hand looked at her trainer in disappointment.

Just then, a stray Miltank seemed to have separated from the herd, running away as a group of Zubats chased after it. Mawie impatiently tugged at Afina’s skirt once more, as if saying “we should do something about this!” The girl heaved a sigh in response, before running closer to the stray Miltank.

“Sneazy, get rid of those Zubats with icicle crash!” She commanded, before tossing the pokeball and summoning Sneasel from within. Upon popping out, Sneazy threw large chunks of ice at the Zubats, dispersing some of them and also injuring some. The accuracy wasn’t so good however, as two Zubats managed to get away scot free and continued their chase of the Miltank. Sneazy threw one more ice shard nailing one of the Zubats, before the other one realized it was chasing a Miltank all alone and decided to scram.

Mawie went ahead to intercept the panicking Miltank with a tackle, before explaining to it that it was safe in pokemon lingo, surprising Afina by how independent her pokemon were. “Sneazy, was that an Ice shard? I thought I said Icicle crash!” She scolded her sternly, while Sneazy glared back at her with a look of defiance in her eyes. “Don’t you look at me like that… Oh I’m just kidding! You did very well there!” The girl broke into a smile, before running up to hug little Sneazy. She would then lead the Miltank back to the farm, going up to Andy who was ushering the other Miltanks to safety. "Hello there, I found a stray." She'd say to him.

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
REINA
CORTEZ

"Oh look at all these trainers!" Reina looked around the group gathering to help out. But the situation wasn't getting much better, instead the Zubat seemed to be now more focused on getting rid of the trainers that was taking their meal away. Even the night sky was hard to see in between the swarming bats. "We're going to have to take cover for now, it's getting dark and the Zubat are getting more active and aggressive!"

With that, Reina signaled for everyone to run into the barn. Using her Lapras and the Ice Shard attack, she kept the blood suckers from getting closer. Reina ran to the barn and helped open the door, inside the farmer and his family tending to the injured Miltank and Tauros. "Everyone inside, let's go!" the young trainer called out as she held open one door and waited for everyone to go inside before returning her dear Lapras and pulling the doors shut.

"Is everyone okay?" Reina said, catching her breath as the flutter sound of wings filled the air. "Thanks a lot for your help." She looked around at everyone. "I guess introductions are on the way? I'm Reina, this is my Bulbasaur, Flor and my Nidorina Sapphire."

Interactions: mdebourg mdebourg Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Dracogar Dracogar Scarletti Scarletti

69,200$
3x Super Potions
4x Antidotes
3x Full Heals
x6 Great Balls
Rotom Phone
Tour Guide - Johto
Sleeping bag
Swimsuit
TR tbd

Nakano Saito1704144892521.png
Date: July 25, 2022
Interactions: Johnathan Grayson
Red Guy Red Guy
Pokémon Team:
Blastoise
Brontis the Chikorita
Silenus the Sceptile
Mudster the Swampert
Minnie the Mienshao
Hattie the Hatterene
Apollo the Paldean Blaze Breed Tauros

Naka smiled, liking the answer he gave. Just pure passion and ambition for something so simple. "Then I'm really excited to battle you." She giggled, sounding a bit more bubbly than before due to the presence of a certain someone's Politoed nearby. "The catching a Legendary thing sounds really exciting, though very difficult. If you could choose, which one would you go for?"

As Naka asked that, she went to give the Wigglytuff a headpat, only stopping short when she saw the eerie smile. Eerie, yes. But not something she hadn't seen before. She laughed, giving the Wigglytuff a rather firm ruffle of her head. "Awww, what's that face for, hun? Don't worry, I'm not danger, sweetie. Looking like a rabid, hungry Zoroark there~."

She would normally ask Johnathan why his Wigglytuff looked so sadistic, but she didn't have mind to ask that for right now. She was slowly losing herself and her internal frustrations were brewing.

Afina Verlander
1.jpg

Route 39, Johto, August 9th
Interactions:

mdebourg mdebourg Hecotoro Hecotoro Dracogar Dracogar Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu
Current team: Mawie the Mawile, Sneazy the Sneasel, Garydos the Gyarados, Gibler the Gible

Once the farm pokemon were safe and sound, the Zubats turned their attention to the trainers instead, angry that their meals were taken away from them. Afina ducked down, just barely dodging a Zubat who zipped right above her head. “Yikes! I knew this was a bad idea.” She whined, before making her way with Mawie into the barn as one of the trainers nearby suggested. Sneazy would stay behind helping out Lapras with her own Ice Shards till everyone had went to safety, returning back to her pokeball afterwards.

While inside, the cool-looking trainer from before thanked everyone for their help, as well as introducing herself as Reina. It turned out that she was the owner of the majestic Lapras from before too. Afina waved a hand when it was her turn to introduce herself. “Helloooo everyone! I’m Afina, and this is Mawie the Mawile!” She’d then skip her way over to Reina, looking at her with sparkles in her eyes. “Are you perhaps a really strong trainer? You handled the situation like a pro!”

Route 39, jotho August 9th.

Hecotoro Hecotoro Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Dracogar Dracogar Scarletti Scarletti

The Golbats are soon driven away by Reina, Leo and another recent arrival . Andy having took Reina's advice and head into the barn after the Zubats decided to try and make meals out of the trainers. With Lapras and the others help, the others make it too the barn, though bat wings still fill the air. Andy notreally feeling the most useful in front of what may be future champions or perhaps Worlds best trainer doing the WCS. They at least showed some promise with the handling of the bats.

He did hear introductions being issued to everyone in the barn and so would introduce himself , "My name is Andy, sorry I wasn't more useful but I only just began my journey here. Now I need to tend to my Azurill thanks to that poison fang" he says administering 2 antidotes to get rid of the poison, she still needed healing but at the least Aqua wouldn't die from the poison.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
REINA
CORTEZ

Reina's green eyes widen in surprise at the approach of the girl trainer, followed by a slight blush caused by the compliment. She never really thought about it, was she a really strong trainer? Though she would have loved to say yes, the constant defeats she had faced recently stopped her from doing so. Instead she let out a nervous laugh. "I'm not a really strong trainer, I'm still learning."

Just as Reina was trying to regain her nervous composure, the farmer walked in from the back, cleaning the dirt of his overalls. "Thank you all so much, my wife and daughter are preparing some refreshments, feel free to relax a bit. The Zubat haven't been able to break the roof yet. Today it felt calm so I took the girls out to pasture since we've been held up in here for a week now, but as soon as we did the swarm swooped in. Thank Ho-oh y'all came around to help."

Reina walked over to shake the man's hand, "Glad to help, it is the job of a Pokemon trainer after all."

A young woman walked in, carrying a box full of Moomoo milk. She made her way to Andy, offering some. "Give some to your dear Pokemon, it will help them up in no time. Miltank have very nutritious milk, and we have the best in the region."

Interactions: mdebourg mdebourg Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Dracogar Dracogar Scarletti Scarletti

69,200$
3x Super Potions
4x Antidotes
3x Full Heals
x6 Great Balls
Rotom Phone
Tour Guide - Johto
Sleeping bag
Swimsuit
TR tbd

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
JENNIFER
STEATODA

Jennifer, Route 39, Johto, August 9th
Interactions: mdebourg mdebourg Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu Hecotoro Hecotoro Scarletti Scarletti

Jennifer sat in some hay consoling her larvitar that had taken the most damage, but was mostly well off considering the circumstances. Gligar and Ledian fluttered nearby, Gligar seemingly goading the Ledian into chasing it but the evolved bug type wasn't having it.
"I'm Jennifer, a local bug type trainer from Azalea, and these are my bug friends Ledian, Gligar, and Larvitar. Hopefully Ledian was able to keep some poisons and confusion away with Safeguard. I really do dislike flying types, they pick on bugs far too much."
Her hair was especially messy, far more than usual due to the bats as twigs, dirt, and spiderwebs clung to her green hair. She fixed her bow and glasses before booping the nose of her larvitar that laid on her plaid skirt. She sccepted some to the Moomoo milk being offered much to the dislike of her Rock Skin Pokemon as it glared at the other trainers in the room, clearly being very possessive of her trainer.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jennifer, Violet City's Gym, Johto, July 25th
Interactions: CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon

Jennifer smiled, her attack had worked. She figured this was the best placement for her Trapinch to be in for the time being and test her luck, possibly getting flinches (if it works like that).
"Trapinch continue the assault with Bite! Keep that Taillow grounded!"
The Antlion's eyes glowed with the dark aura as it continued to Bite Taillow while taking blows from Taillows Peck and Wing Attack as the balance of the battle relied on a little luck here. Jennifer was just glad to get some damage in before her heavy hitters came out.

Last edited:
Afina Verlander
1.jpg

Route 39, Johto, August 9th
Interactions:

mdebourg mdebourg Hecotoro Hecotoro Dracogar Dracogar Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu
Current team: Mawie the Mawile, Sneazy the Sneasel, Garydos the Gyarados, Gibler the Gible

Seeing the cool trainer blush and get all nervous, Afina’s grin only widened. “Aww come on, you don’t have to be so humble!” Andy on the other hand seemed to be pretty upset as he couldn’t provide much help back there. ”Hey, I’d say you were pretty useful. At least you played your part leading the farm pokemon back to the barn.” Afina reassured him.

Afina nodded her head in approval when Jennifer introduced herself as a bug type trainer. Recalling her time on the garden, bug type pokemon were great when it came to gardening as they helped to spread pollen from flower to flower. Perhaps she would catch one for herself one day…

Following that, she’d receive her share of the milk, giving them to Sneazy and Mawie respectively. Although Mawie was the only one who sustained minor injuries from having tackled the charging Miltank earlier, it was a good chance for Sneazy to have a free sample of the freshly made Moo Moo milk. When her pokemon were all healed up and done, she’d turn to the farmer.

“Do you know what’s causing all the bats to swarm around this area? Perhaps we can find the root cause and put an end to it.” Truth be told, Afina was only concerned about her own safety, but how could she abandon these poor farmers after they had given her free Moo Moo milk?!

Friday, July 25th

Falkner
Violet City Gym, Violet City
Johto

Jennifer Steatoda ( Dracogar Dracogar )

The Pokémon thrashed against each other in a messy melee, but it seemed lady luck wasn’t on their side. Without landing any critical hits, Taillow couldn’t hope to out-damage Trapinch and eventually, the gutsy bird Pokémon went limp. Falkner returned Taillow to its Pokémon—it had done well given the circumstances, and Trapinch seemed on its last legs anyway. With his next pick he’d switch up his tactics—“Soar, Natu!”

Whereas Taillow was a physical attacker and Jennifer had been able to sit still and wait for Taillow to enter Trapinch’s range, that strategy would not work with Natu. “Start off strong, «Night Shade»!”

The Tiny Bird Pokémon spread its wings, ghastly energy rippling off its feathers to strike through the air at Trapinch!

Friday, July 25th — 9:15 a.m.

Esther Rosana Sophys
Route 41 (Sea)
Johto
Interactions: Rick ( R Rydge ) | Theodore Hightower ( Theo713 Theo713 )

Pokémon
On-hand

“Huh? What does that have to do with this? Moreover, there were a bunch of trainers on the beach assisting where they could, you couldn’t possibly expect me to pick you out from them, right?” Esther curled her lips scornfully but took another look at his pokémon… “Hold on, you were the guy with the freakin’ Rapidash!” She didn’t know his name, hell she barely remembered his face, but he had indeed waltzed up and offered a helping hand when they’d been trying to contain the Giant Blastoise off Yellow Rock Isle. He was the guy with the freaky Rapidash—the freaky flying Rapidash. Earlier, it had slipped her attention—she was far too engaged with the two-story Blastoise to consider the full implications of his odd Rapidash, but now, the strangeness of it all was at the forefront of Eshter’s mind. She was instantly 200% more vigilant.

Esther jabbed a finger in the Rapidash’s direction. “I dunno what’s the deal with your Rapidash but none of that flying bull shit from her, ya?” The Rapidash looked a bit different from what Esther remembered. Whatever she'd done on that beach, it wasn't big enough to be a Dynamax form but it wasn't a regional form either since it was non-permanent. This Rapidash was capable of some form of…transformation. One Esther couldn’t put her thumb on…she really needed to apply to that trainer school. In fact, she’d take a look as soon as they hit Olivine. For now, “You’re on—no flying, no transforming, no smurfing! Then you’ve got yourself a deal!”

The Oblivian tossed her hair heatedly, weirdo stranger he might be but this guy and his Rapidash were among the strongest duo Esther had ever seen. If he wanted to troll then they’d never catch him and…honestly, that was fine. Money was money, Esther needed it, but she wasn’t hellbent on getting it. But this guy? This guy was the real deal—a challenge. So what if he ran off afterward? A grin split Esther’s lip. He would provide something far more valuable than money. After all, where else would she find such a high-quality whetstone?

While Esther would’ve loved to use Pariparisithea for this challenge—since her psychic moves would’ve made it far easier to entrap their opponent—she had only brought the dream eater Pokémon so that they’d have recourse when Naka inevitably became overwhelmed. That was to say, Pari needed to preserve her energy for when she was needed. With that in mind, Esther’s choice was obvious: fast, agile, flexible; the fifth pokéball on her belt—“L’ Basseau, danse de le fièrve!”

The spindly water-strider Pokémon materialized on Esther’s outstretched arm and Esther’s eyes were already darting to and fro, formulating her game plan.
$6,320 | Pokéball x 0 | Practice Ball | PokéToy | PokéFlute | Super Potion x 2

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Bottle (1/2 Gallon)
Water Purifier & Filter
Gothic Lolita Set (Clothing)
Lace Set (Clothing)
Chic Asymmetry Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear