• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High School - OOC

Plus not liking herself. ( Taking a nap near her counts as sleeping, and I know that some kids would take naps in class. Although, it's very small. )

Nope.

i think more guns sounds like a good solution to keiras problems

That is why Keira is trying to not go to class, since if someone takes a nap in class. Keira's nightmare would cause a problem, and Keira can tell when somebody is going to take a nap, because she will immediately run out of the classroom for it.
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty

Last edited:
That is why Keira trying to not go to class, since if someone takes a nap in class. Keira's nightmare would cause a problem, and Keira can tell when somebody is going to take a nap, because she will immediately run out of the classroom for it.
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty
Ooh scary s nightmare, literally. No one will actually sleep, time doesn't move in rps like this no one will go to sleep Don't make characters that distance themselves from other characters, because then you'll end up rping alone

Well. Keira is a scary cat, because of her nightmare problem, so yeah. :lennymeh: ( I bet someone will try to take nap in class though, because why not. )

Well. Keira is a scary cat, because of her nightmare problem, so yeah. :lennymeh: ( I bet someone will try to take nap in class though, because why not. )
.....Rose. This is literally of the only classes that will be in this roleplay. Anyways it's very rude to expect people to just follow whatever you want to happen.

...May I ask you why you wanted a Darkrai for the plot, since one moment you said that someone can have a nightmare if they accidentally sleep next to her. Now you are saying that nobody can sleep in the rp. :lennyslash:
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty
Very ironic indeed.
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Oh...You weren't kidding when you said you'd have Tripp hurt himself as soon as possible. XD

Necromantic Necromantic

(Also, Terrin I think I'm making Leif a Gourgiest since it seems like this is happening after the last one. Hope that's alright.)

...May I ask you why you wanted a Darkrai for the plot, since one moment you said that someone can have a nightmare if they accidentally sleep next to her. Now you are saying that nobody can sleep in the rp. :lennyslash:
TerrorKitty TerrorKitty
Very ironic indeed.
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse
Not that no one can sleep, is that no one will. The first Pokemon High RP, like 250+ pages, was literally weeks worth of stuff but night only came twice and no one even went to sleep.

Also your character isn't what I need for the plot so I made a backup plan

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty would our characters get moves, as well? what about pokedex flavour?

for example, would a Blaziken pokehuman effectively be Captain Falcon? and what of the thing about them being able to leap over 30 storey buildings?

------------

on a different note, would anyone like to establish a relationship of some sort before starting/I make my character a thing? (he'll be a male blaziken, btw)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back