• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High School - OOC

Kaitlyn's alone in her room, it would seem appropriate for your character to peppy her way to Kaitlyn

Cool, but before I do that I wish to ask a couple things. What exactly would Megan's and Kaitlyn's relationship be like? Are they friends? Room Mates? Why would Megan just go to her dorm room? This isn't me being like "Give me a reason to do this" it's more like what's our standing relationship between our characters before I do that just so I know what to write and how to refer to Kaitlyn from Megan's perspective, if you perceived me saying this in the wrong way.

Cool, but before I do that I wish to ask a couple things. What exactly would Megan's and Kaitlyn's relationship be like? Are they friends? Room Mates? Why would Megan just go to her dorm room? This isn't me being like "Give me a reason to do this" it's more like what's our standing relationship between our characters before I do that just so I know what to write and how to refer to Kaitlyn from Megan's perspective, if you perceived me saying this in the wrong way.
Lets just make the roommates and Megan is always trying to make Kaitlyn smile

Users who are viewing this thread

Back