• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High School - OOC

Yeah ^3^ I had fun rping with you in that one gijinka rp, and other ones to :)

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty would our characters get moves, as well? what about pokedex flavour?

for example, would a Blaziken pokehuman effectively be Captain Falcon? and what of the thing about them being able to leap over 30 storey buildings?

------------

on a different note, would anyone like to establish a relationship of some sort before starting/I make my character a thing? (he'll be a male blaziken, btw)

If he's a student then I wouldn't mind Leif and him being friends (or Mocha if you'd prefer). I can't really say which would work better since I don't know anything about his personality though so...Can you tell me about it?

(If not then him and Necia can be friends instead if attitude is ''fiery'' enough.)

eh, fiery, active, hot-headed, that sort of thing. itll be described better in a CS, but I wanna get everything sorted before making one, you know?

eh, fiery, active, hot-headed, that sort of thing. itll be described better in a CS, but I wanna get everything sorted before making one, you know?

That's understandable.

Hmm...Well this might sound weird but if he does turn out to be a student then Necia and him could have some kind of ''master and disciple'' relationship maybe?

True...

But still it is surprising to see ya'll here.

Aw thanks! You know I did lose my Rp mojo for like a couple months but it's back now! :D
I feel the same way about everyone whose here from waay back then :)

Also before I forget, TerrorKitty TerrorKitty You want me to bring over the things mentioned that haven't been brought across yet or no?

I see...yeah, I can see that with her being an arcanine (I think) and him being blaziken. sure, if you want. frankly, I'm not particularly bothered - its up to you, really.

Tarazul Tarazul

TerrorKitty TerrorKitty would our characters get moves, as well? what about pokedex flavour?

for example, would a Blaziken pokehuman effectively be Captain Falcon? and what of the thing about them being able to leap over 30 storey buildings?

------------

on a different note, would anyone like to establish a relationship of some sort before starting/I make my character a thing? (he'll be a male blaziken, btw)
You can use any move that your character can learn but for more practical use as battling will be on low. Yes you retain any ability your character can use. I am uneasy by your Captain Falcon obsession.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back