• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High School - OOC

Alright, I didn't get time to respond. Guess I'll be rping by my self

If anyone needs to interact with someone I sent me absol character outside earlier. That way I can interact with multiple people if you'd like to come out to him.

Luka has been open for the longest now umu and Aurelia to. I'll just have her to break up the fight because I'm running out of ideas

Luka has been open for the longest now umu and Aurelia to. I'll just have her to break up the fight because I'm running out of ideas

I could have Jacob come over to break up the fight when you do it. Say something like a teacher comes to the lounge and tells everyone there's a fight going on.

oh, for future reference, Yuki (my MissingNo Pokémon) classifies as a Bird/Normal type (not Flying type, Bird type. There are only two Pokémon with the Bird typing, and there are both glitch Pokémon). As a result, she has the strengths/weaknesses of a pure Normal type, since Bird type doesn't exist in the type relations table.

She also 'knows' Water Gun, Sky Attack, Bind and Payday as well as a wide variety of TMs and HMs that Normal types can generally learn. (I won't be using TMs for my other two, since they can learn more than four moves).

Just if anyone is interested/unsure of what my character can actually do.

Don't worry about it. Everyone gets busy once in a while :)

tbh im sick and will probably be gone tomorrow too, but i need to stay up for a bit tonight so im gonna roll out a post for tripp at the very least (due to how hes kind of... on the top on my code)

and then sleep for 46484 hours again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back