• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High School - OOC

Oh lol XD, but absol is coolio =O

Also, my last character will most definitely be a male

the medic is hot im gonna have tripp hurt himself as soON AS POSSIBLE

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Tarazul Tarazul SpookySableye SpookySableye Dr.Meatball M.D. Dr.Meatball M.D. Acethekidd Acethekidd Necromantic Necromantic @Lady Magicae DeadEnd DeadEnd Aiko Black Aiko Black Noivian Noivian Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse @Dearwolfy demnkiller demnkiller xsaberzx xsaberzx

PLEASE LEAVE MS.ARTIVOUS CLASSROOM AFTER YOU FINISH THE ESSAY, DON'T SIT DOWN BECAUSE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, LEAVE GO EXPLORE DO STUUUFFF, I CAN GAURENTEE YOU FROM EXPERIENCE THAT YOU WILL PROBABLY NEVER GO TO A CLASS AGAIN,
I have the teacher so leaving isn't possible until after I get the essays done...

Wow, there are quite a bit of students who are struggling socially. I may have to gijinka-ize one of my other Pokemon OCs that is more outgoing to balance things out. And maybe do a teacher, I don't know.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII YarnDrawcia YarnDrawcia Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Tarazul Tarazul SpookySableye SpookySableye Dr.Meatball M.D. Dr.Meatball M.D. Acethekidd Acethekidd Necromantic Necromantic @Lady Magicae DeadEnd DeadEnd Aiko Black Aiko Black Noivian Noivian Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse @Dearwolfy demnkiller demnkiller xsaberzx xsaberzx

PLEASE LEAVE MS.ARTIVOUS CLASSROOM AFTER YOU FINISH THE ESSAY, DON'T SIT DOWN BECAUSE NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, LEAVE GO EXPLORE DO STUUUFFF, I CAN GAURENTEE YOU FROM EXPERIENCE THAT YOU WILL PROBABLY NEVER GO TO A CLASS AGAIN,
What did you think Serena was doing here?
I have the teacher so leaving isn't possible until after I get the essays done...
Tell that to Keira who wants to sneak out of the classroom. xD

What did you think Serena was doing here?

Tell that to Keira who wants to sneak out of the classroom. xD
It was literally stated that you can leave when you're done. Those still writing are the last kids in class to leave .-. It's in the rules, read everything.

Then just turn it in uncompleted...
Keira: "Nope, since I am just going to run away like I always do with my problems."
4717195-8088675740-44893.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back