• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Right now we do not, however I’ll let you know if anyone drops or if anything becomes available! : )
Good Day! I've thoroughly lurked your threads—as you do in this day and age—and I'm delightfully interested! Just wanted to double-check whether you've still got open spots? I'm not too certain the last several messages are a few days old and who knows what could've changed within that time.
Actually, go ahead and submit one! It seems a few have left without saying anything, so we have room : )

Hello, I’ve found myself interested in this well after reading up on the RP. I have a bio basically almost finished (will have to wait u til later to finish unfortunately), but was still wondering if there was any available room in the RP currently.

Hello, I’ve found myself interested in this well after reading up on the RP. I have a bio basically almost finished (will have to wait u til later to finish unfortunately), but was still wondering if there was any available room in the RP currently.
I’m still looking for a couple more people, so feel free to post your bio for accceptsnce whenever you get the chance : )

I'm aware I'm very late, but are there any more spots you're still looking to fill? (I'm not very familiar with forum roleplaying just yet so I hope it's not rude to ask this late 💦 )

Are there any slots left for this RP? I am interested in joining this RP as I've done multiple Pokemon RPs in the past.

No promises, but I might be interested in joining this if it gets rebooted (not that I saw the original, but I like the idea posed in the opening)

i’d be interested if this does end up coming back! i have a better idea for a trainer than last time and have more free time for posting as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back