• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Destinies;; IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Violet Kani
1643665478044.png

Interactions: Defined Comedy Defined Comedy

Violet's face goes red at hearing Neve calling her name beautiful. 'Oh my Arceus is she flirting with me?' The sound of Luna's laughter at the confused puppy's question manages to shake back Violet's mind back to the battlefield and away from the imaginary images of herself and Neve kissing. Violet thinks carefully about what attack she should order Danielle to use because doesn't want to hurt the wild dark type since it's such a cute shade of purple, but also has no interest in catching it since it wouldn't fit a role in the team she is building since she already has a dark type on it, and nothing is going to make her replace Luna on her team. "Danielle keep your distance and let's end this battle quickly by giving this kitty a nice catnap with hypnosis".

Danielle's eyes begin to glow a pinkish color as she channels psychic energy into them as she is also floating quickly in large circles around her target. Once fully charged Danielle releases circles of that pinkish energy from her eyes towards the Purrloin that should put the kitty to sleep if they manage to hit. As the battle goes on Violet is unable to herself from a taking a few glances at the other girl and wondering why this Purrloin is fighting Neve's Murkrow in the first place and if she is going to be rewarded for helping with a kiss from Neve even though that is totally unnecessary since helping another trainer in need is the right thing to do.

Neve Blanchet
NeveFace.png
Interactions/Mentions: Ilikepie Ilikepie
Just like that it was surrounded, the Purrloin's eyes darted between the Murkrow and Ghastly. Now that they were intent on stopping them, finding a way to tip the scales in their favor became less and less likely. Only one option remained, booking it. An opening had arrived as the ghastly began to circle overhead, if it was going to run it had to be now- a wind kicked up from the other side of the building. Mire's gaze was locked onto the Purrloin now as the tailwind blew, but the intent hadn't been to give himself an edge. It had simply been to ensure that their opponent didn't have the time to flee from his newfound ally's attack. Turning to flee the Purrloin raised a paw [Smell nya later~] Its smug voice called out before the feeling of it's eyelids becoming heavy kicked in. Slowly it began to wobble on it's feet, as the sleepiness kicked in it only just managed to turn it's head up to the Ghastly. [Didn't I... ask you to... paws-] It's voice trailed off into silence as it's eyes closed fully. The strength vanished from it's form and it collapsed under the weight of it's own body, falling limply atop the roof.

The slight slant of the rooftop caused it's unconscious form to begin sliding ever so slightly. A pair of talons gently clacked against the tile in front of it, stopping the sleeping cat from moving further forward. A fairly quiet snoring came from the Purrloin, but Mire's attention went up to the ghastly floating above. [Kitty had a hell of allot of cattitude. Ah great, I'm doing it now!] Mire felt an irritation in the base of his skull and quickly glared down at the fainted Purrloin once more. [Though I suppose I should be thanking you and your partner there for putting them to sleep. So thanks.] His gaze had returned to the ghastly now and he gave a tip of his crest-feather hat up to the ghost-type. Down on the ground Neve was beginning to pull something from her satchel, "Mire, carry that Purrloin down here with you. Both of you look pretty battered." She called up to the Pokémon and immediately following orders Mire wrapped his talons around the Purrloin's arms and began cautiously flying it down.

Mire gently set the Purrloin on the ground before landing next to it, Neve immediately kneeled and continued in pulling two super potions from her satchel. "I don't know if you can hear me through your sleep, but this is gonna sting a little." Lifting the rather small body of the purrloin and leaning it against her, she carefully began applying the potion to it. The sleeping Purrloin winced slightly, but seemed to remain sleeping for the moment. Mire on the other hand turned and looked up to Violet, a shorter girl than his partner but still one that towered over him. Opening his beak he began, "Krow.... Kroooow Kroo- Thank you for your help!" The voice that came from Mire's mouth was somewhat strange, the initial 'Thank you' sounded exactly like Neve's voice. But as it's statement continued there were faint clicks in between the words as if it were piecing together a sentence. Notably the last word sounded similar to Neve, but higher pitch- similar to how she may have sounded in her youth. Afterwards Mire's beak shut and he tipped his crest-feather hat toward Violet, followed by tipping it towards Luna as well.

This little display of properness was soon diffused as Neve sprayed Mire with a potion, the Murkrow throwing one of it's wings up in an attempt to intercept the slight stinging sensation. "I'm not letting you off the hook just yet you little scamp!" Neve's lips were held in a small grin as administered the potion to the Murkrow. Though the initial sting had been shocking, Mire seemed relieved to be back together with her as well. Neve had genuinely been worried for Mire's safety, and though she was frustrated with his disappearance it seemed that she was happier that he was safe than upset he had run off. As the potion spray was emptied, Mire walked over and took the sleeping Purrloin from Neve. Since he didn't have hands to hold it, he just let it rest against his chest and wrapped his wings around it like a blanket. Much to his dismay of helping someone who had been his enemy mere moments ago. But despite the apprehension the Murkrow had about his situation, Pluto seemed to be on far higher alert.

In the time since the battle had ended, she had walked over and seemed to stand in a defensive stance next to Neve. [You can't crush Neve! I won't let you!] Pluto held a watchful gaze on the young trainer in front of her. "It's alright Pluto, everyone is alright now." Though she said this, Pluto still felt a sense of caution as she watched her partner stand back to her feet again. [Neve may have let her guard down, but I won't!] Pluto's stance eased slightly, but she still looked ready to spring into action at a moments notice.

Looking at Violet again, Neve couldn't help but notice that the red tinge to the girls cheeks had returned once more. "Like Mire said, thank you for you did. You guys were a big help in this. Though I probably made it seem like a bigger deal than it was running down the street like that." Her cheeks tanned a little as she gave a small laugh, more-so out of embarrassment than humor. Even thinking back on it, who wouldn't find it weird to see a girl in all black sprinting like a madwoman as her houndour carved through the sea of tourists ahead of her? It's not like they were living in some sort of fantasy world where random incidents that led to wacky and chaotic hijinks were a daily occurrence. After sufficiently bashing her head against the fourth wall she continued, "I'm not quite sure how to repay you for helping me out, if I'm being honest. But if there's anything that comes to mind don't hesitate to ask!" The hint of her prior blush remained, but her earnest words and clear tone of voice held her honest intent clearly. '-Especially since I don't wanna owe any favors.' Though it was said in her head, it wouldn't go any further past that point. There had to be a motive behind why Violet had jumped into action to help her... and this was the best chance she'd have to get an idea of what it was.

Ash City, Athenia Island
Mentions: Fangway Fangway (Benjamin "Benji" Ark), Defined Comedy Defined Comedy (Neve Blanchet), Ilikepie Ilikepie (Violet Kani)
Interactions: Pretty much open

So there's a random photographer over there while Kalino and his two Ninetales were making a beeline to the food stalls. Unbeknownst to them all, said photographer started to take what seemed to be random photos of their surrounding. And no, unlike that shiny Zorua from before, neither of them even acknowledged the camera, let alone smiled to it.

It took the trio awhile until they finally arrived at the food stalls where, despite Mako's warning earlier, they spotted an Alolan-style malasada stall. However, there's quite a line of customers in that stall. Long enough by food stalls' standard, but pretty short compared to the tournament's line earlier.

While waiting for his turn, Kalino looked around at all the people around him going about their lives. There was that photographer from before and his Growlithe, now simply wandering about and Arceus knew whatever the heck was in his mind. At the other side was a girl in black chasing after a Houndour (hers?) and that girl from before, who had signed up for the tournament before him, going from a seat near a neighboring Galarian-style curry stall to offer help with whatever problems the black-clad girl might had with the Houndour chase. Kalino watched as it escalated (on the Pokemon's side, at least) until...

"Alola! Here for a malasada?" the vendor's greeting instantly let the youth know that it's his turn already. "O-oh, Alola. I wanna have, uh..." It wasn't until then that Kalino remembered that he didn't know which flavor he wanted for his malasada this time. Normally he wouldn't greet people with "Alola" outside his home region, but now that someone else greeted him first with that... why not?

Seeing their human's awkwardness, Mako sighed and Mio shook her head. Seriously now? they both thought. [Bitter one, please?] Mio begged. [Sour for me, then,] Mako practically stated what he wanted. Knowing both Ninetales' preferred flavors, Kalino finally settled for bitter, sour, and spicy malasadas. Four per flavor for takeaway. Took a short wait for the food to cook until he got three bags of four malasadas each, one bag per flavor. He then took them to a nearby table for him, Mako, and Mio to eat at. The trio soon ate one of their preferred malasadas each (in Kalino's case, a spicy one). Ah, the taste of said munchy sure reminded the young man of home.

And by then the black-clad girl's problem had already been resolved.

Last edited:
William Holton
William new background.png

Interactions: UraharaSteph UraharaSteph temporarybliss temporarybliss
William raised a brow at Evelyn as she nearly spat a mouthful of coffee in his direction. "So I'm not funny but that is? You wound me Ms. Joy." He said, raising a hand to his chest as he pretended to take offense.

He turned to Lennon with a small smile. "Not too bad of a joke. I assume you stole it from one of the many people who undoubtedly used it on you before." He said, taking another sip of coffee.

"Watson, his name is Watson." He stated, expression completely neutral. "A disadvantage in what exactly? A game of guess who?" He asked with a small chuckle before introducing himself as well. "William Holton, private detective. If you ever need any detective work done please do not hesitate to call someone else."

"I can wager a guess if you'd like me to."
He offered before continuing without waiting for an answer. "I've picked up a great many facts about Ms. superstar from having been forced to read nearly all of her written interviews out loud for my partner over there. By the way, now that we are on that topic anyway, what's up with that? Would it kill you to give an original answer every once in a while?" He asked Lennon, expression completely serious. "Seriously, they are all the exact same. Every single interview, it's the same thing all over again, sometimes in exactly the same words. Don't get me wrong, it was already clear enough to me that you are lacking in originality from the lyrics to your songs but seriously, just ask someone in your no doubt huge team for some help with your interviews so I don't have to read the same exact drivel forty times."

"Anyway, tangent aside, back to my guess. Given that Ms. superstar was born here in the Santoris region it's not unreasonable to assume she's familiar with establishments such as this. Add to that the fact that she no doubt has fans hounding her every time she goes out in public and the rather expensive-looking sunglasses on the ground over there she dropped when she freaked out over a few bug pokemon. Given all that, it's reasonable to assume Ms. Keller was trying to enjoy herself at an establishment she's familiar with from her youth without being recognized or causing a stir, which, might I add, she failed spectacularly at."

"Well?"
He asked Lennon with a cocky grin. "Am I right or am I right?"

Gracidea Simms

1643998252506.png

Interactions: Forgotten Melodies Forgotten Melodies AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13

Before Alfie could lead the two towards their frozen delights, she’d notice a young man with the reddest hair she’d ever seen pushing through the crowds. At first Gracidea assumed he must have been trying to get to some store or something like that but as the man drew closer she soon realized that he was in fact heading right in their direction. Did Alfie happen to know him? Maybe the stranger was someone he’d come to the festival with and was simply trying to meet up. Whoever the man was, Gracidea quickly rid herself of the slightly befuzzled expression which had found its way onto her face and gave a small yet polite smile. The very least she could do was wait to hear the man out before making any sort of definitive opinion.

Ah, so he was a fan of Bubby was he? Though it seemed the guy had confused her owner to be the purple haired man beside him. She’d butt in to helpfully correct him on the little mishap. “The Piplup’s actually my Pokémon, but thank you! And they really are just the cutest aren’t they?” Gracidea gushed, holding up her piplup so Raymond could get a better look at the little creature. Bubby, rather displeased at the sudden roadblock, nevertheless didn’t fight back, grumbling to herself until Gracidea finally put Bubby back on her shoulders.

As for Raymond’s apology, Gracidea waved it off seeing as they weren’t all that inconvenienced by the intrusion. “Don’t worry, we weren’t in any hurry or anything. You said you’re name was Raymond right?” She’d catch a glance at the Pokémon cuddled in his arms. “Your Swinub is a cutie too! Did you know people used to use these little guys for mushroom foraging back in the olden days? Their sensitive nose can locate all sorts of stuff!”

Swinubs weren’t all that common of an encounter in Canalave City for obvious reasons, however the few times she did travel up north to Snowpoint City and Acuity Lakefront she’d almost always run into a herd of them sniffing along the ice coated ground, seemingly unaffected by the bitter cold thanks to their thick coat of wooly fur. Speaking of, the poor Swinub must be sweating bullets under all that fur with it being so out of it’s element. Gracidea could only hope that Raymond was doing his part to keep the little guy from roasting in the hot summer sun. She would have invited them to tag along on her and Alfie’s ice cream trip but she had enough common sense to know that it’d be rude to do so without Alfie having any say on the matter.​

lennon keller

# FC; sena kashiwazaki

♡coded by uxie♡

"Florence, how sweet!" Lennon repeated excitedly, giving it a nice pat on the head before it went for her own partner.

With a chuckle, her attention went back to the Espurr before hearing the woman, whose name ended up being Evelyn, speak. Joy, as in Nurse Joys? She was curious, but also focused in on the Pokemon. Perhaps if the two humans weren't too unbearable, she'd sit down and chat with them after she was done fawning over their partner Pokemon. She glanced over to see Eevee playing tag with the small Happiny, running around and shaking its tail only to run once the other Pokemon caught up with it, it made her happy to see Eevee in such a good mood.

Evelyn seemed nice enough, she seemed intrigued about Lennon but in a non-invasive type way which is what she was unfortunately used to. Before she could answer the woman's question though, the man chimed in, and he was not as kind. Stealing jokes? What was she, a kindergartener? Lennon cocked her head slightly, honestly a bit confused at the hostility.

His quips were only met with a blank stare because, as always, it seemed he had an opinion on her without ever having met her. If he didn't like her music, fine, however he was acting like he had an issue with her personally.

Scoffing in disbelief at his first question, the girl looked back down to Watson, petting its head as she spoke, "If you must know, William, I'm trained on how to answer questions like that. It's so interviewers can't twist my words around. Though, I suppose to an untrained eye they can seem boring and repetitive."

Lennon tried to fight back, but with each word he hit deeper and deeper, and her body felt heavier and heavier. Clearing her throat she felt tears sting her eyes, which is why for her next response she didn't even look up.

"I actually don't write my own music." She whispered through gritted teeth, as that was a sore subject for her considering her father made that decision for her too. "Trust me when I say no one hates my music more than me."

The blonde swiftly wiped an eye, which cause Eevee to stop playing and cock its head, "Vee?" It asked quietly, walking over to Lennon and nudging her arm.

The girl smiled through it though, moving to pick her partner up and blink away the tears, a few accidentally making their way down her cheek. Her partner quickly pawed up her chest, licking them away which cause her to laugh slightly, appreciating the gesture.

"You're correct." The girl shrugged shortly, looking worn out and upset after what he'd said.

It was the second time today someone acted like they knew her when they didn't, and she'd been insulted to her face more in the span of a few hours than most of her career.

With a huff, the girl nodded, bending down to grab her expensive sunglasses and putting them over her red and swollen eyes, "Sorry that you have to listen to such an awful woman's music so frequently, perhaps Watson can teach you manners and you can teach it how to be bitter."

Evelyn Joy
Luka FC.png
Interactions: Key of Stars Key of Stars temporarybliss temporarybliss

The detective was oozing passive-aggressiveness with his retorts to the celebrity. When Will offered to ‘wager a guess’ about why Lennon was at the café, Eve quickly said “That’s not really necessary,” but her words were swallowed up as William continued his deduction anyway.

He really ripped into the poor blonde. Tearing her down and making her sound like a piece of brainless plastic, dressed up and shoved onto a stage with an algorithm of pleasant noises. Eve looked at William in utter shock. She wondered if he even realised what kind of impact his words were having on Lennon.

The doctor looked back and forth between the cocky detective and upset megastar. The air around the table grew tense, or was that just Eve’s shoulders going rigid?

Stunned into silence for the moment, Eve listened to Lennon’s replies and watched the girl wipe her eyes. ‘Trust me when I say, no-one hates my music more than me.’ That statement pulled Eve’s heart into the pit of her stomach.

“Oh, Ms. Keller…” Evelyn opened the pocket in her satchel with stickers and treats for well-behaved patients. “It doesn’t matter what bitter jerks think about you or your music.” She shot William a stern look. “The fact remains that you bring joy to hundreds and thousands of people and pokémon across countless regions. I won’t pretend to know who you are off the cameras, but I do know that it looks like you’re having a bad day.”

Evelyn held out a tissue and a single piece of chocolate, wrapped in a glossy red paper. “Here, dry your eyes. And that’s chocolate. There’s tryptophan in cacao, which the body uses to produce serotonin; the happy hormone. It might help pick up your mood,” Eve suggested with a wink. At the very least, the tissue could wipe away the Eevee spit now on Lennon’s cheeks.

Of course, the amount of tryptophan needed to produce serotonin wouldn’t be gotten from a single piece of chocolate. However, the placebo effect might work just as well, now the idea was planted in Lennon’s head.

“As for you, Mr. Holton,” Eve glared at the dark-haired detective. “Even if you think you have it all figured out, perhaps use a bit of that big-brain power to consider whether you should open that big mouth of yours. There was no need for your analysis. I suggest you apologise.”

Meanwhile, Happiny had trotted over to Lennon’s leg, following Eevee, and gave the woman gentle pats while cooing ‘Piny, piny’.

lennon keller

# FC; sena kashiwazaki

♡coded by uxie♡

The girl wanted to leave, to just run away again, but there were a lot of people sitting down at the cafe, and she'd be naive to think there weren't eyes on her, especially after the bug Pokemon incident.

Then, Evelyn spoke, calling her Ms. Keller again which only caused her to shake her head, "Lennon is fine, really."

The blonde assured her as she tried to speak regularly, shaking her head to try and calm herself. She seemed sweet enough, at least on the outside. Lennon hated that she thought that way, that everyone could have a secret agenda or be just as mean as William or the man with the bug Pokemon. Perhaps she would've been better off staying with the airport boy, at least he was kind about his assumptions.

It wasn't until the other woman pulled out tissues and chocolate that Lennon's face slightly lit up, she smiled, taking them from her and lifting her sunglasses over her head, dabbing at her eyes.

"Thank you."

The day had been bad, in fact it had been downright awful from start until now, because unfortunately the day wasn't over. But even just an acknowledgment of her hardships made her feel validated, which is something she usually lacked from her team and even her own father.

As the woman continued talking about chemicals in the brain, Lennon realized her first assumption had been right. Which was ironic considering how much she personally hated them, however in this instance she had proof before actually speaking on it.

With a deep breath, and a glance down to Happiny who was also trying to cheer her up, she looked back to Evelyn, "You're related to the Nurse Joys, aren't you?"

She hoped she was right, otherwise Lennon would look just as bad as the other who'd been making assumptions about her all day.

"Sorry, I don't mean to be a hypocrite and make assumptions or anything." Lennon quickly shook her head, sliding her glasses back down and resting her chin on the top of Eevee's head, "But you very quickly helped me like I was a patient, which is much appreciated."

She cursed herself under her breath, wishing she wouldn't have even said what she was thinking. What if that was supposed to be a secret? What if she didn't want people to know? Lennon, too, had plenty of secrets and if some random girl exposed them she'd be furious.

Quickly she changed her mind,
"I'm sorry, just forget I asked!" The girl added, hoping she hadn't overstepped.

Last edited:
William Holton

Okay so maybe William had assumed a little bit too much about Lennon's personality based on the persona she put on during interviews and social events... Okay maybe far too much. Even so, the blonde was supposed to act haughty and return the snide remarks his way times ten, not start crying.

William was well aware of the fact that he messed up even without the glares he received from both Evelyn and his partner. "I- But- If you don't write your own music and you hate it why even still do it? Shouldn't you just retire at that point and do something you actually like?" He asked before immediately waving his hands dismissively and shaking his head. "Argh, just ignore that, it just makes me sound even more like a dick."

How was he supposed to know she didn't write her own music? And more importantly, how was he supposed to know she hated her own music just as much as he did? He expected the singer to be proud of her own music and just scoff at him for his comment on her lack of originality, not cry. As for why Lennon hated her own music, William was reasonably confident he could figure it out now with the information he had received but the fact that everyone at the table, including his own trusted partner, was looking at him like he was a villain ten times worse than the ones he caught for a living was making him seriously start to doubt if he should.

When Evelyn suggested he apologize he sighed. Easier said than done, how did one go about apologizing for accidentally forcing someone to bring up something they very obviously did not want to talk about and subsequentially, because of that, accidentally making them feel way worse than was ever the intention.

Watson was having a hard time deciding between glaring at William and rubbing its small head against Lennon's palm in an attempt to make her feel better. At Evelyn's mention of chocolate the small pokemon made an excited noise and made a beeline for William's messenger bag, diving into it and emerging with a wrapped chocolate bar. He was about to run over to his favorite singer to give it to her when William blocked him with his leg.

Watson made an angry noise and tried to get around his trainer's leg but William skillfully kept the Espurr trapped before bending down and whispering something in its ear. Watson's angry expression calmed down as it gave a satisfied nod, running back over to the bag and emerging moments later with a much more luxurious-looking wrapped chocolate bar. Running over to Lennon and extending it for her to take.

William sighed and turned to Lennon. "So, yeah... I made a couple of... A lot of," He corrected after receiving a glare from Watson. "Assumptions about your personality based on interviews that I now realize are far from the truth for which I'd like to apologize. I can't say that my remarks weren't meant to be taunting, because admittedly they were. But I never intended to strike a nerve much as I did for which I'd also like to apologize." Perhaps he should have also admitted that his deduction had been flawed but much as he was willing to admit he was at fault in the situation he wasn't willing to disparage his own detective work.

"I don't expect you to forgive me that easily," He said, having to hold himself back from adding 'and frankly I don't really care if you hate me.' "But," He added with a serious expression. "Please do not hold it against Watson." He said with a slight bow. "And, if you ever need detective work done, please consider calling Watson as well. He on his own will put an entire police department to shame."

Evelyn Joy
1644452459776.png
Interactions: Key of Stars Key of Stars temporarybliss temporarybliss

Eve relaxed upon seeing Lennon smile. Although, she was pretty giddy on the inside at being given permission to call her ‘Lennon’!

Lennon clicked that Evelyn was a Joy, though the celebrity went on to apologise for making assumptions and being a hypocrite. ‘I’m sorry, just forget I asked!’ Lennon had added, as though she was overstepping a boundary and was rapidly backtracking.

Eve shook her head as she laughed. “It’s fine, it’s fine!” Evelyn parted her hair at the back and roughly held up her pink locks in two loops. “You caught me red-handed! I’m a Joy. Doctor Evelyn Joy, hailing from the Galar region.” She wondered if William had deduced her home region. “You would not believe how much sunscreen I’ve had to slather on for this holiday. Us Galarian folk aren’t cut out for this kind of sun.” Her hair dropped down her back again and Eve fanned her face.

“Most people tend to figure out I’m related to the Joys rather quickly. Either just by looking at me, or when they see my handwriting and realise it’s typical doctor scrawl.” She chuckled.

She nodded her head as Watson ran to Lennon with a fancy looking chocolate. Did Will and Watson always keep such lavish sweets in their bag? Either way, she thought it was very sweet that the Espurr had taken Eve's comments on board and had rushed to cheer up his idol.

Turning her attention to William, Eve let him have the floor for his apology. He sounded very sincere and he appeared to be trying his best to smooth things over. Unfortunately, something still didn’t sit right with Evelyn about it. He said that he would like to apologise for his actions twice, but…

Eve cleared her throat. “Mr. Holton? Would it kill you to say the words ‘I’m sorry’ rather than dancing around with all this ‘for that I’d like to apologise’ rubbish?”

Violet Kani
1643665478044.png

Danielle smiles when the cat actually falls asleep from her hypnosis attack since the move usually fails when she uses it with the target of the attack dodging it. [It's not the worst word puns I've heard. Ghost types can be a nightmare with how bad they can get with them, and you really don't want to meet this one ghost that was totally obsessed with boxes.] Danielle smiles as she watches as the bird picks up the Purrloin. [I'm just glad I didn't need to carry that cat down. I would have been tasting cat fur in my mouth for days, evolving and getting hands to carry stuff instead of using my tongue is going to be awesome.] She floats back to Violet while Mire flies down with the cat.

"You were awesome out there Danielle". Violet hugs Danielle awkwardly since it's difficult to put arms around a ball of gas that can phase through your arms. Violet is amazed at Neve's kindness of using her medicine to help the injured wild pokemon when so many trainers don't really care about what happens after a wild pokemon attacks them or their pokemon in a battle. Violet feels surprised when Mire starts talking to thank her for the help, and also glad that Luna can't do that since who knows what that fox would do with that skill. "You're welcome" she says with a smile towards Mire.

Luna who is standing behind Violet glares at the silly puppy that is taking a position where it could attack her human. [Violet is not going to hurt your trainer, but if you even try to hurt my Violet you are going to regret it puppy]. Luna's form flickers with the illusions of shadows forming a little around her. A puppy that doesn't understand the romantic meaning of the word crush is not going to hurt Violet when she can do something to stop it.

Violet blushes as she thinks about what should ask Neve for the earlier help. "You really don't need to do anything for me since helping another trainer in need is just the right thing to do and lots of people would have helped you in that situation. But if you really want to do something there is something, but you don't have to do it if you don't want to." Violet's face gets really red as she says this, and she begins to struggle to look at Neve while Violet's fingers begin to nervously move around. "I would like for you to..." Violet closes her eyes too nervous to see Neve's face at the moment. "Take me out on a date." She opens back her eyes slowly as does her to stay looking at the other girl. "It's cool if you don't like girls that way and we could just pretend I never said that. You are just so nice and kind and really pretty. You have such amazing hair it's so smooth looking and an amazing mix purple and black that I just want to run my fingers through." Violet puts her hands to face to stop herself from anything else embarrassing.

William Holton

William briefly fell silent at Evelyn's statement before shaking his head. "Not at all, I've simply gotten used to talking to people I don't know very well as well as my clients that way. It wasn't meant to come across as me avoiding saying I'm sorry, my apologies." He said before turning to Lennon with an apologetic expression. "I'm sorry, I did not mean for my word to be nearly as hurtful as they were."

"Well, it's about time for me to take my leave."
He said, finishing his coffee in a single gulp before standing up. "Watson, it's just about time for dinner, let's go."

Watson nodded, seeming satisfied enough with the amount of affection it had received and the apology its trainer had given. He held his arm out to Lennon for one final handshake before running over to William and hopping back into the messenger bag.

"I'll leave the staff enough money to pay for whatever else you'd still like to order." He told Evelyn. "That goes for you as well Ms. Keller, whatever you order after this will be on me. Consider it an attempt at smoothing things over, if even just a little." He picked up the messenger bag, slinging it over his shoulder with one hand while fishing his sunglasses out of his pocket with the other and placing them on his nose.

"Oh," He pulled his sunglasses down a little so he could peer over the rim at Evelyn. "About my card, do whatever you feel like with it, I've solved more than my fair share of cases using just my gut. If anything, I figure it will make for a decent bookmark." He said, raising his hand in goodbye, a gesture that was mimicked by Watson from inside the bag, before walking into the cafe to pay.

Neve Blanchet
NeveFace.png
Noticing the defensive stance of the other other pup, Pluto's more passive defense had become active once more. Her eyes narrowing at the zorua which was lightly veiled in illusory shadows, but rather than being frightened she seemed to take it as a challenge. She held no desire to harm the other human, but if the Zorua planned to attack- well that was another story. [Your trainer couldn't crush Neve on her own anyways, there's no need to hurt her. But I see that I need to keep an eye on you or you might try something.] The houndour began a low and quiet growl, preparing itself for the worst case scenario. Meanwhile Mire still held the cat in place and just sighed as he saw the scene unfolding before him. On one hand there was a dog and fox about to go to war over a misunderstanding, and on the other there was a red faced girl making a request of his trainer.

Neve had been listening to the request from the moment it had began, searching for a hidden intent in the voice and actions of the girl in front of her. The claim of being the right thing to do was made present, followed by the mention of repayment, Neve's gentle smile remained as Violet was taking a moment to make her request. 'She's been honest so far... maybe her request won't be anythi-' The moment that the word 'date' had left the other girls mouth Neve's eyes began to widen in surprise, whatever thoughts she was having had plateaued as that singular word resonated in her mind. Before she could even open her mouth to give the request a response, Violet had already begun backpedaling.

To be fair, watching Violet get as red as a pansear was adorable in it's own way. But as the string of compliment went on Neve felt something unusual, it was like a tiny butterfree was fluttering around in her stomach. After watching Violet put her face in her hands, she decided that it might be a good time to give a response. "I'm really not a nice or kind person, but thank you for saying that." She paused for a moment, regaining her composure a bit. "Sure, I'd love to take you out. I mean, I do need to repay you for your help somehow... and I'd be lying if I said I didn't find you attractive." She took a few steps closer to Violet, attempting in vain to get a better look at her expression from behind her hands. Instead she chose to lock eyes with the blushing girl and gave a small grin, light notes of mischief oozing from it's form. Leaning forward slightly she evened out their heights a little bit and cut off a few extra inches of distance between them in the process. "I mean you called me kind, but you're far kinder than me. You even made sure to take care of the Purrloin over there without causing it any additional harm. Like I said before, I find you beautiful. Oh! You also seem surprisingly honest with your feelings, which I find a bit enticing."

The mischievous glint from her lips now made a presence in her eyes as well, then she stood to her normal height and took a few steps back. "It's a shame though. After stirring my heart like that, I almost gave you a kiss on the cheek for a second there. But with your hands like that it would've made it a bit harder" Lifting one hand up to her mouth Neve gingerly pressed a finger against her lips before holding it there, in emphasis, for a second. "Right" She removed her finger and slipped a hand into the pocket of her jacket, "Let's exchange numbers, it'll make it easier to meet up with one another in the future." She pulled out her phone, still holding a similar mischievous expression to the one she had prior.

Slightly aside of this budding romance? Mire was watching the strange courting ritual of the two trainers with his head cocked slightly to the side, he wasn't quite sure what would develop from it- but Neve seemed to be having fun... so he couldn't complain. At this point Purrloin's eyes began to flutter open, only to be met with a warm sensation wrapped around their body and the underside of a Murkrow beak looming above them. [What a gentleman, wrapping a lady in his big strong wings while I take a little cat-nap.] The Purrloin teased up to Mire who simply glanced down at them. [You snore in your sleep] The deadpan response from Mire was fired out almost immediately as the teasing from the Purrloin had finished. Purrloin's face went red as they started to stammer in an attempts to make a response, wildly embarrassed at the comment about their vulnerable state. But before they could finish Mire stepped back, dropping their head the few inches of elevation it had been raised. A soft 'thunk' rang out as the Purrloin's head connected with the ground below, slightly painful but not enough to cause injury.

Violet Kani
1643665478044.png

Violet freezes completely in a mix of surprise and happiness at hearing Neve agreeing to take her on a date and that Neve thinks she is attractive. She felt her heart beating faster when Neve moved closer to her while her mind started repeating a single thought in repeat 'she is going to kiss me'. A wave of disappointment from not getting that kiss rushes over Violet when Neve backs away and mentions almost kissing her check. Violet's eyes stare at Neve's lips unable to look away as slowly manages to move her hands away from her face and towards her phone in her jacket pocket. Violet's phone is purple with a few stickers on the back of a shiny Zorua, a Gastly, a Bounsweet, the lesbian pride flag, one that says, 'Everything is better in purple', and another that just says, 'Alola!'

"Right... my number is *********." Violet prepares herself to enter Neve's number as she thinks about the date that all she knows for sure is that it will likely happen sometime after the tournament. 'Oh, right the tournament what if we end up battling? I hope she doesn't get mad at me if me and Luna are the ones that end up knocking her out of it'. The thought of holding back against Neve never crosses her mind since Violet makes sure that she and her pokemon always do their best in every battle they are in because that is what champions do.

Luna relaxes and stops messing with her illusion ability since she no longer feels that the silly puppy is going to do anything to Violet. Luna looks over to Danielle with a smile. [It looks like I'm not going to need to play matchmaker for our girl for a while]. Danielle gives Luna a blank stare and thinks of all of the times that she knows of Luna attempting to help Violet get a girlfriend and how it always ended up badly with Violet completely annoyed with Luna. Danielle considers saying something to Luna but decides it's not worth it and goes back to watching what her trainer is doing.

Neve Blanchet
NeveFace.png
By comparison Neve's phone was a lot less... personalized. The sleek simplicity of the black phone case made up the majority of its character, aside from the singular charm which hung to the right side of the device. The small figure which was present on this charm appeared to be a meowth who sat in a beckoning gesture, it held a larger version of the koban coin in front of its torso with a pokedollar symbol present upon it. While Neve didn't have a meowth in her party, the intent behind having this charm was fairly obvious. As she added Violet into her contacts she took occasional glances up to the girl, in part to confirm each portion of the number she got. But she was also watching for body language, anything from the slightest dipping of her shoulder in disappointment- or even irregularities in breathing from embarrassment or surprise. "Got it" She replied simply as she confirmed the saving of Violet's number in her phone.

Glancing first to Pluto, then to Mire, she turned back to roughly face Violet while mixing her attention between the girl and her phone. Seeing the Zorua backing down, Pluto also relaxed- and as the sight of her owner dwelled on her for a brief moment she began to move towards her at a neutral walking pace. Mire, entirely ignoring the complaints of the Purrloin who now laid on the ground whilst holding their head, gave a knowing look to his trainer and began walking- though at a much slower pace due to his two bird legs in comparison to the four dog legs Pluto had at her disposal.

Without missing a beat Neve began to walk slowly forward, messing with something on her phone as she moved. "Ready? My number is-" She began rattling off her number slowly as if she was wanting to make sure there was no risk of misinput- though this was only slightly the case. The main reason she had done this was evident in her slow approach towards Violet once more, though this time she was walking slightly to the side of her date-to-be. With a swift movement from her thumb, a text message was sent across to her most recently added contact, and the movement of her feet stopped.

Violet <3
me
Don't blush too hard, k? ;)

The message she sent across to Violet would simply read: 'Don't blush too hard, k? ;)' The butterfree in her stomach returned once more, nervousness slowly beginning to seep into the mischievous mood she had held. She couldn't even begin to explain why this was such a nerve-wracking experience for her, not even the times she'd pickpocketed CEOs or was being chased through the city by a dodrio had this much of an impact. Shooing the butterfree from the nerves it played with, she watched for a moment when Violet had turned her eyes away... for a moment when she wasn't likely to spot her actions immediately. Pluto had walked alongside her master, flanking Neve on the side opposite of Violet. While Mire still stood a ways back, observing with sharp eyes, if things went wrong here... he had the best chance of causing a scene and getting away safely. [You're really leaving meow-t of the loop here... aren't nya?] The Purrloin sighed while walking up next to Mire and staring at the scene before them. But then its eyes widened slightly to the situation before it.

Once she saw the opening Neve would lean in, attempting to close the distance between herself and the other human subtly. A brief moment was all it would take for the exchange to occur, but Neve could feel her eyes forcing themselves shut in concern of messing it up. A soft click-like noise would fill the area immediately around them, as her lips quickly connected and pulled away from their found target. Neve's figure quickly pulled back to her neutral height, her face looking off towards the path back to the main road. In this short burst of movement, her hair had been jostled and blocked her facial features from observation at that moment. Though her eyes had been partially... mostly closed, she was confident that she had successfully kissed the other girl on the cheek. "Our date will probably be after the battle tournament is over, but I'll keep in touch. I hope to see you there, and if you meet me in the stadium... I'll make sure to keep you interested. So make sure you don't hold back!" The mischievous tone from before was back in her voice, and though her face was obscured by the curtain of her dark locks- a smile could be heard in that voice.

As she had moved to take the first step back towards the main street she stopped herself, "Oh and...". She paused for a moment, and Mire began to open his wings slightly- as if preparing for something. "Since you moved your hands I took that as a sign. N-Next time you can take the initiative." The faintest hint of a stutter had broken through, but she recovered from it fairly quickly. With that, she began walking back towards the main street at a brisk pace. But for a brief moment at the start of her movement, her raven locks were peeled away, revealing the deep scarlet coloration that burned into her cheeks.

Mire flapped his wings and took to the air, quickly making his way over to Neve and landing on her shoulder. The Purrloin on the ground was taken aback for a moment before dropping to all fours and running after the group [Don't leave me behind bird-brain!] Pluto glanced back to the other trainer's group for a moment, as the last instances of caution towards harming her master dissipated. Neve could feel her fictional butterfree wreaking havoc on her nerves now, as a flood of 'what if' and 'did she' questions filled her mind. 'Oh Arceus... did I mess that up? She's gonna think I'm a weirdo now! Aah! I'm so embarrassing.' The scarlet stain on her face burned a little brighter at the thought of this, the heat growing a bit more intense. Mire covered his beak with a wing and chuckled into it, as much of a chuckle as a Murkrow could manage. "Oh shut up, you!" She whispered to Mire with a pointed glare, but eventually sighed and let him continue to laugh at her embarrassment.

Benji had just managed to ask a local about a few directions for a statue of Entei. He just managed a sigh as he tried to get a good look at the works.

"Any odd smell, buddy" he asked, knowing the answer.

[In this place? Too many] Cain snorted. Benji just nodded at that.

"I see" He said, taking a seat in a nearby bench, tossing his jacket off for a moment.

"Who did you piss off this time, old man"

He raised his camera once again, faking the tourist routine.

Might sell something or other, one day

SKIP

After a somewhat relaxing and somewhat daunting first few days of the festival, many attendees had migrated to Athenia Island for the twenty-four hour Battle Tournament. It was all in good fun, but that didn’t mean that some trainers didn’t take in incredibly seriously. After all, any who wanted to be a Pokemon master or champion could earn major bragging rights if they won something like this!

The line to get inside was long and felt neverending, though luckily some had their friends and/or partners to make the wait a bit more bearable. It wasn’t a ticketed event, it was first come first serve, so, many spectators had arrived rather early to get good seats and make sure they actually got in to see all of the battles take place.

Some folks were already inside and in their seats, while others were getting snacks from the concessions in the arena. There were people from all different regions, walks of life and cities. Anyone who was battling, however, had to get there hours before the spectators, still in the dark hours of the morning to get ready and get their assignments. They were waiting in a small area near the side of the arena, talking up their Pokemon and doing whatever they felt they needed to do to get themselves, and their partners, ready for the day.

The rules were simple; single battles were three Pokemon each and double battles were two pokemon per trainer. Then it was a free for all until one side had been completely defeated. It was a fan-favorite event of the festival, probably even more popular than the Pokemon Contest that would be happening in two days.

Last edited:

lennon keller

# FC; sena kashiwazaki

♡coded by uxie♡

Her first day back home did not go as planned, not that it was usually a bad thing, however this time it was. She'd met four people, three of which made her feel like complete shit. One of the guys at least apologized after being pestered by the woman she assumed to be his girlfriend, but either way Lennon still forgave him. The next two days weren't as awful. She'd done a meet and greet with a select few fans who had won a contest and had lunch with them, which was more fun than she thought it would be. Then the next day she had another day to just walk around, but instead of mean men harassing her, it was crowds of fans begging for pictures or autographs. That was the usual though, and as much as Lennon wanted to, she couldn't complain.

She missed the days when she was a child and could freely run about the festival, just having fun and seeing all of the new additions. That wasn't an option anymore though, especially considering she practically had to beg to sit without security at the Battle Tournament today. She doubted she'd stay for the entire thing, but for appearances sake, she had to stay for at least a little while. With Eevee in her lap she was ready for the damn thing to pick back up again. It was nearly halfway done as they were down to the final ten in the single battles. Glancing back a few rows she noticed three of her security guards in black sunglasses and their attempt at casual clothing. With a sigh she shook her head, returning her focus to petting the Pokemon in her lap.

"They can't possibly think I don't notice them." Lennon laughed.

The small pokemon turned back and frowned, shaking its head, "Eevee." It groaned which made the girl laugh even harder.

Tucking her hair behind her ear, the blonde sighed, "Looks like even asking was pointless, huh?"

Last edited:
Gracidea Simms

1643998252506.png

Interactions: Open!
Briefly Mentioned: Forgotten Melodies Forgotten Melodies AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13

Well, here Gracidea was, two days after her encounter with the tall man and his ancient Pokémon. The taste of her free ice cream was nothing but a memory on her tongue and even that was already beginning to fade. So with that all in the past then what about the present? Did she finally get to the gardens and meet the elder? Gracidea wished she could have said yes to that very question but unfortunately…

She glanced at the crowds of cheering fans which flooded the stadium like packed lovedisc.

…Things weren’t going to be that simple. Of course they weren’t.

After she said her goodbyes to Alfie and thanking Raymond for his compliment on Bubby’s behalf, Gracidea did fully intend on making her way to the Garden of Harmony, in fact she actually managed to reach the place without any further distractions. However the young woman hadn’t accounted for closing time as once she finally reached the place Gracidea was unhelpfully treated by a sign plastered on the entrance, informing her that she’d been five minutes too late. This left her with no choice but to begrudgingly return back to her hotel room and try again another day as there wasn’t much she could do about it. Hoping the next day would be more fruitful, Gracidea went to bed with new resolve and awoke in the morning filled with vigor, prepared to do anything to make sure she got there in time. That day she’d surprisingly do just that. With the help of the ever alert Bubby, Gracidea was able to keep distractions to a minimum and fight her way through the crowds to the Garden of Harmony and if she remembered correctly, got there a good five hours before closing. She was all set! Thus she walked right up to the entrance with victory just a breath away when it all came crashing down.

Once more she’d come face to face with a wretched sign, this one simply informing her that the garden would be temporarily closed to visitors. Of course it was, out of any other day of course it had to be closed the moment Gracidea had managed to reach the darned place. The only semblance of hope came from something as flimsy as a rumor Gracidea overheard as she walked away. Apparently, Elder Elyssia was supposed to be attending the Battle Tournament going on over on Athenia Island, at least that’s what she overheard someone else say. At this point Gracidea had very little options when it came to her next course of action. She’d purchase a boat ticket for the next day and hoped to Arceus that this wouldn’t be all for nothing. That finally leas Gracidea to her current situation.

Did she get to the Garden of Harmony? Technically yes. Did she meet the Elder? A hard no. Was there some hope? Just barely.

The Professor’s Assistant watched as the current match up between the trainers on the field took place, finding that there really wasn’t much special about the battle to comment on. Hopefully the next battle would be interesting enough to take her mind off of the crippling failures she’d experienced thus far. Idly, Gracidea scrolled through the photos on her Pokétech, a fond smile appearing on her lips as she came across the picture of Alfie’s Zoroark. Such a majestic Pokémon. Though, she did wonder as to how the man had even managed to encounter such a beast, especially one with such rare coloring. Really the only other person she could think of who owned one like that was none other than….

Oh.

….Oh.

Had she actually met the…the..Without even questioning it for a second!?

She couldn’t believe it. She, honest to Arceus, could not believe it. Gracidea had to check for herself. Shakily typing ‘Sinnoh Champion’ into the Pokétech’s searchbar, the truth would be finally revealed.

YSErJvDruOkWZ57ZqWz6Oo1SC4K7StSXGyPTjHZVAZTVhbTecvMlpFYWLnObsGMSQudXicj7602W2KSR5ZBaqB3FCM3R_TShhWpP8B2T4Ai4k3KfN-MDLV0zy8vGBYjMsLjXhn5r

The very same man Gracidea had met just a few days ago was now fully displayed on her screen, telling her all that she needed to know. If anyone back in Sinnoh found out she’d actually had ice cream with the literal champion without even knowing, she surely would have all rights to calling herself a native to the region revoked.

With this new revelation still sinking in, Gracidea staggered up from her seat and began to shakily walk towards the concession stand, hoping a snack would take her mind off the world shattering discovery. Bubby meanwhile had spent the entire time taking a peaceful nap in the seat next to Gracidea’s, a little bit of drool managing to escape from her beak as she snored.​

William Holton

Interactions: SheepKing SheepKing
Mentions: UraharaSteph UraharaSteph
"Hmmm? No, I don't particularly want to watch this whole thing either." William answered Watson's questioning noise with a sigh, making his way through the crowd to the entrance of the stadium. "However, I promised Lestrade we would go." He said, tapping the poke ball at his belt. "Oh don't sound so frustrated, it isn't all bad. After all, wherever there are this many people there is sure to be at least one criminal lurking in the shadows, are you writing that down?"

Watson nodded, finishing his last stroke with the pen before lifting it up like a sword triumphantly. William smiled and fished the notebook out of his partner's hands. "Let's see then." He scanned the page before settling on the large title at the top 'A"n invstitiön 1n magËntá'. He laughed, handing the book back to Watson with a smile. "An inspiring title, truly. Though perhaps we should hold off on publishing it for a bit longer, the general public will not be able to appreciate something like this just yet."

Over the last couple days William had been solving quite a few cases he just happened to come across. After the second or third case, the local police had made it abundantly clear that he wasn't welcome on crime scenes anymore but William had just laughed and shrugged it off, not being welcome never stopped him before. Throughout his entire career as a detective he had only ever met a single police officer he could stand, all the others didn't care in the slightest about the fact that doing things according to the rules and regulations cost time that could very well cost lives.

He sighed as he stepped into the stadium, maybe he had been working a little bit too much in the past few days. Except for the first day, he had basically been living his normal detective life, just with fancy dinners and sweets breaks in between. Speaking of the first day, Evelyn still hadn't called. Not that he was expecting her to after everything that ended up happening, he wondered if she had even kept the card. "Eh, whatever." He muttered. "No use thinking about that now."

He made his way through the sea of people in the stadium to the railing of the field. He pulled the poke ball from his belt and released the Lucario inside who immediately turned to the field with excitement. "Well, have fun buddy, don't get too absorbed in the fights, I might still call for you if I need you." William said, pointing to the communication bracelet around Lucario's wrist. "I'll have a look around the stadium for now."

He walked through the stadium, dodging hordes of excited spectators. He occasionally glanced at the combat field, wincing as one of the battling pokemon took a particularly big hit. It was probably because of the extreme conditions he had seen pokemon in but pokemon battling for fun was one thing that William would probably never understand. Letting your partner get hurt intentionally was something he couldn't wrap his head around, no matter how hard he tried. Watson seemed to agree, having dived into the messenger bag after witnessing just a minute of one of the battles.

He was about to make his way to some of the more restricted parts of the stadium that anyone with ill intentions would no doubt favor over the crowded seating area when he spotted a concession stand from the corner of his eye. He nodded to himself, stopping to get some sweets wouldn't hurt. He arrived at the stand at the exact same time as a blue-haired woman. He smiled, gesturing for her to go first. "Go ahead, I'm not in a rush."

Evelyn Joy
Luka FC.png
Interations: OPEN
Mentions: Key of Stars Key of Stars temporarybliss temporarybliss

Evelyn had spent the last few days exploring Mykora Island to its full extent; squeezing every drop of information and entertainment out of it she could. It had been an enlightening experience and was quite the culture shock to the born and bred Galarian.

With funds depleting after the extensive shopping trips, Evelyn decided that perhaps it would be merciful for her purse to watch more of the tournament than she initially wanted to. Altering her schedule while she waited in the spectator’s line, her mind wandered back to her first day in Santoris.

She pulled out her phone and scrolled down to Holton. Her thumb hovered over the message button while her cheeks heated up. The last few days she had tried to gather the courage to text him. All it needed to be was a ‘Hi! It’s Evelyn Joy! Just thought I’d drop a text so you have my number :)’.

Easier said than done. He’d probably forgotten about her by now, anyway.

She wished she had gotten Lennon’s number. That would have been something to boast home about! Alas, after the debacle at the café, the two had parted amicably with nothing but a sweet memory lingering in Eve’s head.

With a sigh, she tucked her phone back into her satchel, with no message sent. Clambering over her shoulder, out of the baby-carrier, Happiny tapped Evelyn’s cheek. Happiny was always good at picking up on the chaotic mix of emotions going on inside of Eve.

“Piny?”

“Oh, I’m fine, Florence.” She reassured. “I’m just as hopeless as ever. Now, are you ready for the tournament?”

“... piny…” Happiny shook her head and made a sad warble. She sank back into the carrier and pushed her face against Eve’s back.

“Mm, I understand. You’re not a fighter. Did you want to go back into your pokéball?” Eve offered.

The doctor pulled out the ball when she felt Happiny nod. In a beam of red light, Happiny retreated into the safe comfort of her pokéball, leaving Evelyn feeling very alone in the mass of people.

At least the line was moving and she was soon inside the stadium, able to track down a few available seats. She just hoped no weirdos would sit next to her.

Last edited:

lennon keller

# interactions; Open

# FC; sena kashiwazaki

♡coded by uxie♡

The young woman stayed where she was, luckily she'd gotten to skip the line and be one of the first in the arena, as well as grabbing a good seat. Eevee had hopped from her lap to the empty seat next to her. In all honesty, she was surprised that there weren't many other VIPs sitting around her, usually she had someone to gossip with about the annoyances of being so well-known. Even if she had a friend that wasn't Eevee, that would be better than nothing.

As if reading her mind the small Pokemon pouted and headbutted her hand, making Lennon smile and pick it up, "Oh, come on. I just meant someone without so much fur." The blonde cooed, pressing a gentle kiss to the Pokemon's forehead only for it to squeal happily.

Setting her partner back down beside her, she thought about the lovely Joy woman she'd met a few days prior and wished she would've gotten her number, then at least they could sit together. That's if she even wanted to, after all, having security gazing over you isn't exactly ideal. Lennon sighed softly, leaning forward and resting her head in her palm as she watched the battles continue. She winced and withdrew slightly as a Leafeon took an incredibly hard hit, resulting in a loss for its trainer.

"Aren't you glad I don't make you do that?"

Eevee hopped up onto the ledge, "Eev, eevee!"

The girl quickly grabbed it off, nearly falling over herself which made the security guards stand and nearly run down, "I'm fine." She said harshly, recomposing herself and replying to her partner, "Well, maybe in a different lifetime we'd be a dynamic battling duo."

"Eevee..." It pouted which made Lennon frown.

Then, she smiled and reached into her bag, pulling out her case of poffins and opening it for Eevee to choose, "Only two, okay?"

The pokemon stuck out its tongue and wagged its tail, grabbing one and quickly munching on it which cause the girl to giggle.

"There," she smiled, rubbing the Pokemon's head with her free hand, "That's better."

Last edited:
Guy Danse
Guy Face 2.png
Interactions/Mentions: Open
It had been an unexpectedly busy festival season for Guy, and he hadn't even done anything in particular. Initially, he'd planned to lay low during this tourist-heavy occasion, mostly due to the fact that any attempt to go out had led him to a tourist swamped road- or an entourage of people asking directions from the locals. His brows knit together slightly as the sound of an impact echoed throughout the stadium, followed by an eruption of cheers. Shortly thereafter his expression fell back to one of disinterest, as his eyes lazily wandered the field. Normally he wouldn't have come anywhere close to this stadium on the day of this tournament, especially when spectators were getting this caught up in the adrenaline of things. But it would've been in poor taste to turn down his agent who requested him to join them at this event, that and some shocking persuasion from Rythmn and Tempo forced him to accept. Thankfully the sting had faded before they arrived, and Guy couldn't tell if there was any nerve damage from being hit twice with spark. They'd gotten rather nice seats to be fair, though they were considerably emptier than he would've hoped for. Apparently, there had been a family emergency, so Guy could hardly blame the agent for leaving- but that left him in a situation where he looked like a pretentious individual who had bought up all of these seats for himself.

Rather than the typical railing between rows, a half-wall of sorts rested in front of his seats- though it might be better to refer to it as a stage at this point. In tandem with the cheering of the crowd, two small forms were dancing atop this wall. This red and blue duo were enthusiastically waving sparking pom-poms and cheering as they watched the battle before them. "Make sure you two don't shock anyone, alright?" Rythmn immediately responded by sticking her tongue out at him before returning to their cheer. Guy released a light sigh as he looked to the two of them, though there was no presence of irritation or negativity in his gaze. In truth, had it not been for their enthusiasm to be here he would've left the moment his agent had stepped out. But seeing how happy they were now, he couldn't bring himself to disappoint them. Though he was somewhat worried that they might draw unwanted attention to themselves, they'd deal with that if the situation called for it.

Lifting his drink up to his mouth, and almost biting the straw in a state of absentmindedness, he continued to watch the scene in front of him. "What if they get tired by the time we get to finals? I could hurry back home before the streets get too crowded." Pondering this for a moment he shook his head and glanced between the two cheering pokémon, given how energetic they looked it was hard to believe they'd been cheering so fervently this entire time. He'd gone through the effort of getting them concessions, but they had been too caught up in their enthusiasm to finish them. Granted, cold poke-puff's tasted about the same as warm ones. So he was certain they wouldn't go to waste. "I'll just record whatever they miss then... or pay the stadium for a copy of the footage they got." Contempt with this, he turned to the seats to his right followed by looking at the ones to his left. In theory, he could let Cassia out of her pokeball and allow her to stretch out a little along all of the spare seats. But that would just make him look more pretentious, wouldn't it? Squishing that thought down into his mind he turned his attention back to the field as he waited for the next battle to start.

lennon keller

# interactions; Defined Comedy Defined Comedy

# FC; sena kashiwazaki

♡coded by uxie♡

As the next battle began, Eevee took her second poffin and Lennon closed the container, sliding it back into her purse that seemed to have a never ending amount of room inside of it. This time there was a Rhyhorn and Scyther fighting it out and each time one of them went flying, the blonde winced, hating to see them in pain. Scyther was one of the few bug types she could stand after all, she wasn't sure why considering how big it was. Maybe it had to do with that since it wasn't so tiny, creepy and crawly...

She shook the thought of bug-types out of her head and turned back to her partner only to find it gone, "Eevee!" She called, immediately worried.

The security guards above her barely moved as their only concern was for Lennon herself, that was their job after all. Her eyes shot back to them, ablaze with fire as she pointed to the rest of the stadium, glaring at them.

"I swear to Arceus I will have you all fired if you don't find her." She hissed, "Go!"

With that warning the four men scattered around the arena, searching and calling for the small Pokemon. What they didn't notice was the fluffy tailed Pokemon having found a pair of possible new friends who were also cheering on the battles.

"Vee!" It squealed as it hopped up onto the ledge where the Plusle and Minun were cheering.

Slowly it tried to stand on its hind legs, only to collapse down in embarrassment. With a huff, it began moving in sync with the other two pokemon, cheering along with them as the battle raged on. Lennon, on the other hand, was frantically scouring the arena looking for where her partner could've gone. It wasn't until she came back in from concessions that she noticed it cheering alongside two of the cutest Pokemon she'd ever seen. However, that wasn't the point right now.

"Eevee!" The girl called, hurrying up the steps and holding up her arms in exasperation, "While you look adorable, you can't just run away like that! We've talked about this."

The brown Pokemon frowned and stopped cheering, "Ee, Eevee vee...."

With a sigh, Lennon shook her head, "Yes, I know you wanted to make friends, they seem very nice. But you still can't run away, you could've gotten lost or worse stolen."

The Pokemon shook its head quickly, hopping back into the girl's arms as both of their eyes went to the man sitting behind the plusle and minun.

"Oh, sorry, these two cuties must be yours." She said, adjusting so she could hold out a hand to shake his. "I'm Lennon."

Guy Danse
Guy Face 2.png
Interactions/Mentions: temporarybliss temporarybliss
Once again it seemed that the clashing of Pokémon would rile up the crowds. It could be said that battles like this were a way of showcasing the bond between a trainer and their partner. Guy's sight drifted between the trainers behind these combatants, there wasn't a question of whether a bond existed between them and their pokemon or not. His question was simply, Why? Some pokemon had a hunger for battle, but were the trainers the same way? Or were they merely pitting their prized companions against one another for the sake of fame and fortune? The disapproving glint in his eye flared for a moment but mellowed out somewhat when he turned to look at the cheer squad he had brought with him. His eyes began to pull away before realization dawned on him, one of these pokemon wasn't like the others.

In the midst of their cheering Rythm and Tempo, had noticed another pokemon join them on the wall. "Min Min... Min!" Seeing the Eevee's determination to join them, Rythmn immediately cheered them on in spite of the small trip-up they'd had. Tempo followed suit, cheering now for both the battle and the newest member of the cheer squad.

Guy on the other hand watched the three of them for a moment before turning to look in the area surrounding him. 'Someone's probably worried sick that their partner just disappeared.' Granted he would be the same if any of his team ran off without him, so the best thing he could do for now is keep an eye out for a concerned trainer when they came around. Looking at the three of them, even he couldn't deny that they were remarkably cute like this. A few moments passed, along with cheers from the crowd as the Rhyhorn suddenly charged the Scyther in an attempt to use a takedown. But as the crowd quieted slightly he heard a voice calling out, and the Eevee immediately responded. Seeing the saddened look of the Eevee, its cheering partners paused as well and looked to the cause of this response. 'Oh good, they found each other' Guy couldn't help but notice the somewhat dazed looks on his own pokemon's face- but if he had been in the young lady's shoes he would've done the same.

That would be the end of that. Or at least, he thought it would be until he noticed that both the newly arrived trainer and pokemon were both looking at him now. As he looked to them, slightly cocking his brow out of curiosity, the first thing that came to his mind was concern. Given that they were both staring at him, he could only assume she thought he had abducted her pokemon. Luckily reality subverted those expectations, and she was simply greeting him. His expression relaxed once more as he got up slightly from his seat, "I'm just glad you were able to find your partner. Hopefully without too much hassle." Noticing her extended hand he reached out with one of his own, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Lennon. I'm Guy." After shaking her hand with a practiced etiquette, he broke off the brief gesture and turned towards his pokemon. "This is Rythm-" The Minun raised its hand to announce itself before standing in a strange pose, "And Tempo." As the Plusle raised its hand to announce itself it also took the same pose. They seemed to form an arc, their connected hands acting as a bridge between the two of them. "Min! Plu!" Their combined cheer was followed by a small shower of blue and yellow sparks.

As he watched the two putting on their show he gave a slight shake of his head, "They have a habit of showing off whenever the opportunity presents itself. So that might be what caught your partner's eye. Sorry about that." Breaking their held pose Rythm stuck her tongue out towards its trainer once more, before both she and Tempo turned to look to Lennon and the Eevee with ample smiles on their faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back