• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Destinies;; OOC Chat

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone! We have a discord set up as well which you can join here: Join the Pokemon Destines! Discord Server!

However, some people wanted to stay onsite so I've made an OOC chat onsite as well! So feel free to ask any questions or start hc'ing about characters and their journeys!

Can't wait to start!
Ash Ketchum Pokemon GIF

So, Discord is down for me. I'll post here that I updated Evelyn's history. It doesn't change anything about her, just gives a bit more back story about her and how she met her Happiny and Pichu. It also explains why she has Happiny and not an Indeedee.

Y
So, Discord is down for me. I'll post here that I updated Evelyn's history. It doesn't change anything about her, just gives a bit more back story about her and how she met her Happiny and Pichu. It also explains why she has Happiny and not an Indeedee.
Yeah, Discord is having problems with it's API's, so it's down for everyone rn

This is the original character sheet with more info if anyone wants/needs it : )

temporarybliss temporarybliss Oh my god so sorry for not responding would you want me to Cary on the interaction or drop the plot we were talking about in our pms?

well like I said, we have to see how it goes. I don't want to set anything up and feel forced into anything, I'd rather just play it be ear!
Oh sorry I thought you were talking about the interactions and yes that’s what I meant, anything forced just seems…odd to me.

temporarybliss temporarybliss Oh my god so sorry for not responding would you want me to Cary on the interaction or drop the plot we were talking about in our pms?
I think at this moment Lennon has no interest in him haha
Considering Lennon is no longer in Pythiana where (iirc) Henry is currently in, I don't think they can even interact further. She's in Mykora now if you wanna catch up.

Also, for a tl;dr version on who's in where right now:
  • Athenia: Violet, Neve, Kalino, Benji
  • Mykora: Eve, William, Pandora, Lennon, Saul
  • Pythiana: Henry
  • Delphia: Gracidea, Alfie, Rocky

Considering Lennon is no longer in Pythiana where (iirc) Henry is currently in, I don't think they can even interact further. She's in Mykora now if you wanna catch up.

Also, for a tl;dr version on who's in where right now:
  • Athenia: Violet, Neve, Kalino, Benji
  • Mykora: Eve, William, Pandora, Lennon, Saul
  • Pythiana: Henry
  • Delphia: Gracidea, Alfie, Rocky
Thanks for that! I appreciate it!~

saniachan saniachan That depends on what you mean, he'll try to deduce anyone's reasons for being in Santoris if he feels like it or is asked for it. But if you mean, being mean to the point of accidentally making someone cry, then no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back