• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Destinies;; IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
William Holton
William Background.png
Interactions: UraharaSteph UraharaSteph

"Sure as can be!" William answered, a bit of his usual less polite personality shining through. "After all, I would be a rather lousy detective if I couldn't remember at least that much." Watson made a small noise in agreement. "Though I guess that doesn't mean much when the average police officer can't even remember the address of the criminal I gave them not even five minutes ago." He added in a bit of a mumble before quickly shaking his head. "Sorry about that, I went on a bit of a tangent. My point is, I'm sure you can have the brochure."

William waved his hand dismissively. "Don't mention it, really. I did cause you some trouble and some more than likely unwanted attention from the crowd by walking into your table, did I not? This is the least I can do."

He nodded slowly before smiling. "I'm glad to hear that, I would have felt even worse had I ruined your schedule on top of causing you trouble. Efficiency, huh? Another thing the police seem to not possess in the slightest and don't even get me started on Interpol." William himself hardly noticed he made the remark, disparaging the police had become a habit that was difficult to shake over the years.

William might have gone off on another rant specifically about Interpol if the employee hadn't chosen that moment to return with both the order for his table and the table next to his. He thanked the employee with a warm smile before pushing one of the lemon cakes and the plate of poffins over to Watson who made a happy noise and immediately stuffed an entire poffin in its mouth. "Don't choke, that would truly be a tragic way to describe the death of my partner if they ever write a novel about us." William said with a laugh before pushing a small fork over to the other side of the table as well. "Make sure to use the fork to eat the cake, I remember the mess you made that one time."

Watson made an angry noise and threw a poffin at William which he caught with a laugh and put back on the plate. "I know that was 4 years ago but I distinctly remember spending the better half of my time on cleaning up instead of the case we were working on at the time." Sure, it had been thirty minutes at most but William didn't think mentioning the exact time was necessary.

"Holton, William Holton. The pleasure is all mine. And well, if you phrase it like that I find myself unable to refuse." He responded with a grin of his own. "You seem to have gotten a wrong impression somewhere though," He said with an amused smile. "I'm not waiting for anyone, that order was all mine." He took a small bite out of one of the cakes as a matter of demonstration.

"So," He started with a wide grin. "What events were you planning on attending? Even a detective needs the bare minimum of information to solve a puzzle. Unless... you want me to wager a guess and make some assumptions, no promises on accuracy."

He paused briefly before continuing. "Given the shopping bags at your feet and casual attire, I'm willing to guess you're here on vacation much like myself as opposed to being here to challenge the gym leaders, participate in the tournament yourself or participate in the contests. Moving on, you're asking for assistance with your schedule so I will assume you intend to get the most out of this vacation and attend as many events as possible."

He paused, shoving another bite of cake into his mouth before continuing. "Starting with the pokemon championship, it lasts a full 24 hours. 24 hours of non-stop pokemon battles is something only the most hardcore of trainers would sit through in its entirety and it's obvious that one would rather attend the end of the championship than the start given the nature of a championship that uses brackets. The contests, on the other hand, are spread out a lot better, with quite a few breaks in between. As for how big a fan of pokemon battles and contests you are, I would really only be able to take a guess based on blind luck. I can, however, based on your last name, make the wild assumption that you are a medical professional of sorts which could lead to a greater love for contests, in which pokemon are performing at their best health, compared to battles where pokemon are getting hurt."

William pointed to Watson with his fork. "With me so far partner?" The Espurr nodded briefly, chewing on a poffin. "Good. So we've established the events, aside from the music festival. The music festival is the final event of the entire festival so I will simply assume you plan to go even if not all of the music might be entirely to your taste. Given that you want to make a schedule I will assume you think just lazing around for a day is a waste of time so I will add some of the more popular activities I saw in the brochure to the schedule I made up."

He paused for a moment to sort his thoughts, having gone through a cake and a half during his analysis. "So, to recap, I'm guessing you'd want to attend around 4-6 hours of the end of the pokemon championship, an entire day of contests with breaks in between, the music festival, visit the garden of harmony, go on a sightseeing boat trip and I will throw in a beach day, we are on a tropical island, after all." He stated with a serious expression before smiling widely. "Of course, I could be completely wrong."

Rocky Faulkner

rocky profile shot 1.jpgrocky profile shot 2.jpg

Interactions: Open

Because his job always required him travelling long distances from region to region, Rocky Faulkner often liked to mix business trips with pleasure. He was a rather cultured person, but his unending humility often worked to his detriment when it came to recognizing that. When it came to the world of entertainment he was still woefully unaware to a great deal of things, and he often had to rely on his agent to decipher some of the corporate jargon he was subjected to, but it was a sacrifice he had to make in order for him to translate his message across the world: to help people discover their true potential and become better for it!

However, he oftened wondered if he was reaching his own potential himself...but that niggling thought could be put on the back-burner, at least for now. There was a music festival to attend to!

Originally, his agent had managed to line him up for a presentation at a local university in the region of Santoris, but it wouldn't be for a week. Rocky decided to blow off some steam a little by attending the Strivion music festival on Delphia Island. When he arrived, the warm scents of foreign foods and the gushing bright colors of streamers and banners hanging off the side of red-clay awnings brought him right back to his childhood. his was the type of party he always enjoyed - they reminded him of his home back in Alola, where music festivals were always emblematic of how close the people of the town were to each other, how tight-knit and familial the community was.

He and his Machoke found it hard to blend into the crowd of dancing people considering how tall they both were, and was hoping that nobody would recognize him. Confetti flew through the air, as paper lamps swung from lines overhead and people's bodies gyrated wildly to the beat of the music playing. However, it would take a lot more than that to trip him up!

"Come on, Machoke! Let's show Santoris the Alolan way of dancing!" He shouted to his Pokemon, and the two of them began to dance to the beat of the music, integrating into the horde of dancing people.

lennon keller

# interactions; open

# FC; sena kashiwazaki

♡coded by uxie♡

The car ride was long and boring, especially with all of the traffic for the festival. Not only that, but Lennon was still fuming over what had happened. She hated assumptions being made about her, especially when she worked so hard to keep up appearances for her father's sake. Well, it was partially for her too she supposed. It wasn't that Lennon hated singing or being a performer, in fact, when she was younger she felt incredibly lucky to have gotten her dream. Fame isn't what anyone expects though, especially when you're forced in the opposite direction from where your heart lies. If it were up to Lennon, she would be singing music that didn't sound like everything else on the radio.

Her partner, Eevee, noticed the girl overthinking and pushed against her arm gently, "Vee?"

The blonde smiled a bit sadly, patting its head and sighing as she looked out the window. What if someone saw her outburst with that boy? It would be all over the headlines and her father would never forgive her for ruining her image. After all, without any context, it could make Len look like a bitch, hell maybe she was a bitch but she didn't care. He was so infuriating that she couldn't help it! She really needed to get these outbursts under control, but her father always claimed she'd grow out of it. When the car finally pulled onto Mykora Island, Lennon was pleasantly surprised to see it hadn't changed all that much in the years she'd been away.

"You can just drop me a couple blocks from Alcremiest Coffee." Lennon leaned forward to the driver, smiling slightly and trying to be a bit more polite, "I'd like to walk a bit, let off some steam."

The man simply nodded, "Of course, Miss Lennon."

With a raised brow, she shook her head, "Come on Sal, I've told you, call me Len. You've been my driver since the beginning, we're close enough."

"Right," The man nodded, "Sorry Miss- I mean, Len."

The girl only chuckled, patting his shoulder as the car came to a stop, the sign for the coffee shop in view. With a quick thanks, she picked up Eevee and hopped out of the car, sliding on a pair of dark sunglasses to at least try and hide her identity. Walking towards the familiar shop and setting down her Pokemon, Lennon inhaled, smelling the fresh cakes and pastries from the shop. It was a heavenly smell.

"What do ya think? They still got the vanillite surprise hidden in there?" Lennon smiled down to her partner who nodded swiftly, visibly excited.

Were Pokemon supposed to have cake? Maybe not, but that never stopped Lennon and Eevee before. Getting in line, the blonde glanced around, it was pretty busy, she could only hope no one would draw too much attention to her, or even better, no one would recognize her at all! The girl got to the front of the line and ordered two vanillite surprises, a vanilla cake with a surprise filling in each one, and a strawberry moomoo milk. Then, she moved off to the side to wait for her order. Eevee on the other hand was nuzzling against her leg, wagging its tail and pouting.

"Come on now," Lennon scoffed, picking the small thing up, "Be patient."

Last edited:
Evelyn Joy
Luka FC.png
Interactions: Key of Stars Key of Stars
Mentions: temporarybliss temporarybliss

Ah! So Mr. Holton was a detective. One that didn’t seem too fond of the police, though Eve couldn’t blame him for that. Her dealings with the police have always been rough and tense; she and them didn’t see eye to eye when it came to the wellbeing of patients. If a pokémon had been involved in a crime, they wanted it in their custody, no matter what condition the poor critter was in. Whereas Eve was of the insistence that a pokémon, or human for that matter, should be healed up first and foremost. Then the police can do whatever they want with them.

She watched the interactions between William and Watson. They made a very sweet duo and apparently had some literal sticky history together. However, she was caught off guard when William stated that all of the deserts were for him.

“You what, mate?” Eve let slip, eyeing him carefully. A dry sense of humour, perhaps? 3 cakes was FAR too much for 1 person, even when on vacation. Besides, look at him. Where would he be putting it all?! Into his height?

Eve let the comment slide, for now. He was ready to take on the challenge of making a fulfilling schedule with her. When he suggested he could guess and make assumptions, Evelyn didn’t expect him to jump straight into his analysis and create a rough profile of her.

Her eyes grew wider and wider and her face paler and paler as everything he assumed had been true. As he went on, Eve subconsciously drew her arms around her torso, as if closing herself off to his insight. He was reading her like a book and that felt rather intimate.

Drawing to his conclusion, William offered that he could be wrong. By that point, Evelyn was blushing. He had been far too accurate and that wide smile on his face made him seem confident in his abilities. He knew he would be right, didn't he?

“Well. You must be very good at your job,” Eve stated, barely finding her voice. “The beach day is the wild card there; but it’s still something I had been going to schedule for myself. I’m… impressed, but you already knew I would be, didn’t you?”

While Evelyn was reeling from William’s deduction skills, Happiny had caught a whiff of a delicious, human, desert. Happiny wasn't allowed human food, thanks to Doctor Joy, but that didn't stop her from craving them. It appeared that two vanillite surprises were being prepared behind the counter for a beautiful blonde. Since William had been so obliging last time, Happiny leapt off the table and waddled her way over to the detective, tugging at his trouser leg and pointing frantically at the counter where the blonde and her Eevee waited.

“Hap hap!” She chirped, rubbing her tummy dramatically.

“Florence! Get back here now!”

~Alfie And Willow~

1643930662232.png

1643930696822.png

Current Location:

Delphia Island, Strivion Town.

Character Interactions:

@Gracidea.

Player Tags:

SheepKing SheepKing

Incidental Theme:

N/A.

1643930623956.png1643930635503.png1643930644150.png

Alfie was more than relieved when the young woman took his hand and pulled herself up, glad that he wouldn't have to be carrying an unconscious body throughout the festival. Aside from seeming a bit dazed, the woman appeared to be alright, though Alfie decided to stay by her side just in case she took another tumble. Once Alfie was certain the woman could stand on her own, he straightened himself up with a small smile, finding the stranger's chirpy demeanor a breath of fresh air compared to the other crude individuals he interacted with today.

"No need to thank me. I'm just glad that you are alright. We could all do with a little bit of help every now and then, as I'm certainly not one without my share of accidents."

Alfie chuckled to himself, expecting the stranger to reply. However, she instead opted to stare at him, causing concern to rise in him once more. Was there something wrong with his appearance? Did he have something on his face?...Perhaps she saw through his disguise? It would have been most unfortunate to encounter someone who already recognized him, though Alfie decided to wait for the young woman's response before jumping to conclusions. Usually, people would react with a lot more...vigor when they realized they were in the presence of a champion, so it was safe to say Alfie was in the clear for now.

Alfie was pulled out of his own thoughts when the stranger snapped back to reality, apologizing while knocking on her head. Alfie's kind smile returned, though he was now much more intrigued by the woman's actions, finding that he wanted to learn more about her. Alfie was about to speak when the young woman suddenly pointed out his Zoroark, who froze when all eyes fell on him. Before Alfie could say anything, Willow quickly shoved the rest of the ice cream into his mouth, tossing the empty cup over his shoulder to get rid of the evidence, even though it was plastered all over his face.

Alfie could only sigh at his companion's gluttonous actions, by no means a stranger to the Zoroark's monstrous appetite. It seemed like most Pokemon would devour any food that you left out for them, but Willow took his hunger to extreme levels. Thankfully, being a champion, Alfie had enough money to cover a buffet for an entire theatre troupe, so he wasn't saddened by the loss of his frozen coffee treat, knowing that he could always purchase more.

"Ah, yes. That ravenous vulpine is my adored companion, Willow. He's quite the hungry one today. Hungry enough to become a thief, I see."

Alfie raised his voice loud enough for Willow to hear, who tsked and crossed his arms, face heating up as he looked off to the side to avoid his trainer's teasing gaze. Even though Willow knew he was wrong, he was angry that Alfie would out him in front of a total stranger and decided that he would ignore Alfie for the rest of the day. Of course, Willow would go right back to normal once Alfie offered to buy him some more ice cream, but that would have to wait for now.

"Despite his attitude, he has a big heart and makes for quite the compelling partner. I couldn't imagine a day of my life without him. Would you like to meet him?"

Alfie turned to the much smaller female, a knowing glint in his eye as he warmly smiled down at her. The stranger's childlike excitement reminded him of the adorable children back at Sinnoh who would beg to pet his Zoroark or shyly ask for an autograph. Alfie adored his fans, and he looked back fondly on those memories since they often reminded him of his younger self. As if the wave of nostalgia didn't hit him hard enough, Alfie finally took notice of the tiny Piplup who was glaring at him from behind her trainer's leg.

"And whom might this little one be?"

Crouching down on one knee, Alfie held out a hand for the wary penguin to sniff. If anyone knew how to befriend a Piplup, it would be Alfie since the prideful penguin was one of the starting mons given to novice trainers in Sinnoh. Alfie remained still, hoping the Piplup would come to him naturally, though he soon realized he would have to coax it out with something. Fumbling about in one of his coat pockets, Alfie eventually pulled out a pink macaroon and set it on the ground with a gentle smile.

"Here, I'm not sure if you're fond of macaroons, but I hope you will come to realize that I mean no harm to you or your trainer. Hopefully, with due time, we can also grow to become friends."

Alfie knew that the Piplup probably wouldn't take the sugary snack while he was watching, so he stood back up to refer to his previous offer when Alfie realized he had yet to introduce himself to the curious blue-haired female.

"Ah, excuse my rudeness. It's awfully impolite for me to go without asking for your name. Alfred is my full title, though many have opted to call me Alfie. Since my faithful companion has decided to take my ice cream for his own, I will be purchasing more from that vendor over there. Would you and your Piplup care to join me? It will be my treat."

Alfie bowed politely, hoping the young woman would accompany him, so he could have someone else to converse with that wasn't a five-foot undead vulpine fox. (Not that he minded talking with Willow, of course).

Would the stranger accept Alfie's invitation, or would he be left out in the cold?

~1643930945652.png~

Last edited:

• Saul Shaye
    84cb4da77d51d1735d72b48f66febba3.jpg

Mykora Island, Sunbreech City - Cafe nearby Alcreemiest Coffee

• Twin pools of lilac peered across the city, methodically looking over every person, Pokemon and building around. Well, isn't this cheery place just grand? The young man's gaze narrowed slightly as he glared at all of the smiling and happy individuals traipsing about. I'm expected to miraculously find the Raikou statue amidst this endless throng of fools? This is nothing more than a pain in my ass. Saul's glare sharpened further when his body jerked from making contact with a mouth breathing imbecile who seemed to think being rowdy, indecent and a walking hazard was far more important than watching their step. "Oh! Sorry-" "Save it. If you truly did not wish to hinder those around you, then you would seek to watch your surroundings instead of scurrying in front of your betters like a Rattata chasing a spare, grimy morsel." Saul did not give the young boy who had carelessly collided with him any more attention. He let the kid's loud protests wash over him as Saul made his way deeper into the crowd, knowing that traversing through this mire of unbearable positivity could have been avoided if he had refrained from making a very simple mistake. He let his Pokemon out of their ball capsules.

Now, most trainers believed that allowing your Pokemon to roam about was good for them and Saul happened to agree. Keeping your Pokemon cooped up in their ball capsules for days on end would only make them restless and could very well lead to entirely avoidable problems later on down the line. That is why there was no issue in letting your Pokemon walk alongside you as you travelled on the road but did that still hold true for when you were in a bustling city? Some trainers would say 'Yes', it was more than acceptable to let your living weapons of destruction wander about metropolitan or crowded areas. Saul now believed the individuals harboring such beliefs to be complete and utter idiots. Who in their right mind let their Pokemon out in areas teeming with people and expected to be aware of where those curious creatures wandered off to at all times? Apparently me. The blonde sighed as his search continued to be a fruitless venture.

Spotting a cafe a short distance away from his current location in the sea of bodies, Saul decided to wade through the press of flesh on flesh to make his way to what would hopefully be a calm port of sorts. The young man pulled out a chair for himself, settling into it as though he were a man of fifty years. If I am not finding any of them now, then I won't be finding them in the next few minutes either. Lilac orbs looked at the menu placed before them by one of the cafe waitresses, who was by far the least irritating individual Saul had met today. Then again, there was not a lot of opportunity for the worker to further sour Saul's mood when the young man immediately ordered a black coffee while inspecting the other items on the laminated paper he held. There are too many sweets on this menu. The blonde's lips twisted downwards in displeasure as he returned the menu to the table's surface. Why is there a fixation on sweets? Do people simply wish to delude themselves with the illusion of happiness through the consumption of a sugary treat? Do any of them care that the sugar in these sweets can lead to serious health problems that will plague them for the rest of their lives like a burn from a Houndoom? Saul took a deep breath, then released a huge sigh in order to prevent himself from becoming too immersed in his own mind. There would always be ignorance and idiocy within the world. Obsessing over the less than intelligent decisions made by the creatures that shared his physiology would only distract Saul from his work. "Speaking of work." The young man muttered to himself, taking a sip of the piping hot, black, caffeinated sludge that had been placed in front of him a moment ago. "I should look for a directory or a map. The statue will be a tourist attraction so they will have..." Saul's words trailed off as his eyes noticed a floating carapace with a halo descend upon an oddly familiar blonde girl. "Well, this should be fun." The young man noted, taking another sip of his hot beverage before the inevitable chaos erupted.

Mentions: temporarybliss temporarybliss - Lennon

Last edited:

lennon keller

# FC; sena kashiwazaki

♡coded by uxie♡

Finally some food! Some sweets were just what Eevee and Lennon needed after their stressful moment with that annoying boy from earlier.

"Thank you!" The girl cooed to the waitress, turning to look for an empty table and pouting.

They all seemed to be full. Lennon pursed her lips and continued to look around, only for her hands to suddenly feel emptier than they were before.

"Huh?" She glanced up, a shedinja directly above her head with her cake in hand. "Ah!"

A yelp escaped her lips as she jumped away, dropping the plate with Eevee's cake on it as well.

Throwing her hands in the air, the blonde tried to shoo it off, "Get away get away! Go, go eat that stolen cake!" She hissed, only for her sunglasses to fall off in all of the commotion.

With a fearful groan, she bent down to pick them up, her eyes staying on the Pokemon that looked incredibly creepy.

Then, she took notice of two other bugs and screeched again, running into a table with a pink haired woman and man across from her, "S-Sorry!"

She stuttered out only to stop dead in her tracks when she heard the word 'fun' slip from a man's mouth.

"Fun?" She repeated angrily, turning to glare at him, "Does this look fun to you?"

Her fists balled at her side, Eevee whining for her to calm down and not make a scene. Taking in a deep breath, the blonde looked as if she were about to have her partner headbutt him right then and there, but instead, she put on a smile and laughed.

"I'm so sorry, bug types just really freak me out!" She giggled, her voice in a higher pitch, "But, I do think you owe me and my partner some cakes, hm?"

Lennon couldn't cause a scene, not here and not so soon after what happened in the airport. It would be career suicide. So instead, she kept a fake smile on her face and her eyes on the man before her, hoping he'd put the scary Pokemon back in their balls and get her cake so she could get the hell out of there.

Last edited:
Pandora Lane

OIP.LAv7RIuzepcF1ucPlPfrggEsDu

Mentions: Lennon ( temporarybliss temporarybliss ), Pests and Saul ( RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII )

A sudden crash and chaos in the form of bug Pokemon and the screams of a girl were what had drawn Pandora’s attention away from her shiny Umbreon, Ivory, to feast her eyes on the ongoing madness. "Coffee and a show." Pandora hummed quietly to herself, scratching Ivory's ear. There was an innocent little Snom munching away on some cake accompanied by a Ninjask, and a blond girl screaming simply because there were bugs on her table. From her quick deduction, she concluded that this girl was trying to steal the bug’s cake, or she had turned her attention away from the sweet delicacy for a moment which had allowed the pests to sink their pincers into the sweet treat. Either way, this had definitely brightened up her day a little. Though further inspection had her wondering.

Weren’t these Pokemon that belonged to one of the Team Eclipse members? A light frown graced her lips and her brows furrowed as she retrieved her phone from her pocket, tucking her parcel under her arm, to send a message to the only other person she could stand on Team Eclipse, snapping a picture to send to him as evidence. “Hey, did you lose something?” she muttered quietly as she typed her message, absentmindedly taking a drink of her coffee and occupying both of her hands.

Ivory was pouting up at his trainer, wondering why he was receiving any more affection. He was her partner, so that means that all of the pets should go to him when he was out of his pokeball! He let out a little growl as he pawed at her arm, uncaring that she was in the middle of important business. Ivory quickly became placant again when she set the coffee down and put her phone away, leaving the both of them to bask in the shade provided by her parcel.

Pandora grasped her parcel from under her arm to completely shade herself and Ivory. “I hate this weather. Why can’t it just rain? Why don’t people just naturally have SPF 50 in their genetics? Why does it have to be so fucking bright and happy for this stiupid festival that no one really cares about?”

William Holton
William Background.png
Interactions: UraharaSteph UraharaSteph
Mentions: temporarybliss temporarybliss

"When it comes to detective work, you're talking to the very best in the business." He said with a cocky grin. "Though I must admit, I cheated a little. That is to say," He used his fork to point at Watson and then himself. "Your schedule is near identical to ours, though I intend to change it around on a whim should an interesting case find its way to me."

"I wouldn't say I knew,"
He said, waving his hand dismissively. "There is always some guessing involved in a deduction. But..." He suddenly leaned in until his face was roughly a foot away from Evelyn's. "You could say I was confident I would be able to impress a cute girl like yourself." He shot her a charming smile. "As confident as I am in saying that detectives with dark hair and green eyes are exactly your type."

He maintained eye contact for a couple more seconds before he winked and burst out laughing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You just looked so flustered after my first deduction." He managed to get the words out in between laughs, wiping away a tear with his sleeve. "I really couldn't help myself."

Watson glared at its partner and made a disapproving noise. "I know, I know. But I wasn't completely lying, was I? She is cute, especially when blushing." Watson picked up the final poffin on its plate and threw it at William who caught it with little effort. "You should really stop throwing these at me, one day I'm just going to eat them out of spite instead of giving them back. But you're right." He said, putting the poffin back on the plate before turning to Evelyn.

"Sorry about that, really. Let me know if there is something I can do to make it up to you, I'll try my best." He said apologetically. He looked down at the sudden tugs at his pants, following Happiny's gaze to the counter and the blonde woman and her Eevee. "You want what they are having? I don't mind but I'd have to ask your trainer what she thinks, I've already caused her enough trouble as is." William didn't have to be a detective to notice that Evelyn wasn't a fan of the idea so he shot Happiny an apologetic smile. "Sorry buddy, I don't want to go against your trainer's wishes." Speaking of the woman at the counter, didn't she look remarkably like...? He shrugged, probably not, hopefully not.

He didn't have long to think about it as the blonde screeched and ran straight into Evelyn's table, though this time William was able to save the coffee from sharing the same fate its predecessor suffered. The woman offered a quick sorry and William just barely stopped a groan from escaping his lips at his new realization. That voice, the same voice that plagued him during all of his car rides, the same voice that so often disturbed the peace and quiet in his office, so it was her after all, Lennon Keller, Watson's favorite and William's least favorite singer.

William glanced at his partner from the corner of his eye, silently begging for his partner to have been too absorbed in consuming his last poffin to have noticed the identity of the blonde during the very brief interaction. Watson did nothing for a second before letting out a loud excited squeal, a sound William wasn't even aware his partner was capable of. He groaned and barely resisted the urge to smash his head into the table. Why did it have to be her of all people?

Evelyn Joy
Luka FC.png
Interactions: Key of Stars Key of Stars , temporarybliss temporarybliss
Mentions: RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII 's pests

Seemed like it wasn’t just confidence the detective had, but a healthy dose of cockiness as well.

When William leaned in closer, Evelyn almost squeaked in surprise. Her cheeks burned red hot after his compliment and she grew incredibly flustered over his ‘deduction’. In awe, she stared into those twinkling green eyes that may not have been as gentle as she first thought. Definitely not; there was a mischievous glint in them!

Why oh why did that make him even more appealing?

Stuttering and struggling for words, Eve could only watch as William retreated, laughing heartily and making fun of her. “Oh, you cruel man!” She stated with an unimpressed glower. Snatching up a poffin from Happiny’s plate, she followed Watson’s lead and playfully tossed it at the detective. “That was very mean.” She tucked her hair behind her ear and tried her absolute hardest to fight off the blush. “I suppose the only way you can make it up to me, Mr. Holton, is by buying me another coffee… later on in the week.”

Eve clicked her pen repeatedly, flashing the detective a suggestive smirk. But, before she could ask for his number, her table was assaulted once again!

The beautiful blonde who was at the counter, was now screaming in fright at something. Following her gaze, Eve covered her mouth with her hand, stifling a chuckle. “Ah, it appears, Detective Holton, that your guests decided to drop by after all.” She gestured to the icy Snom and hungry Ninjask who had both dived in from the sky and dug into William’s remaining lemon cakes.

She couldn’t help but laugh at all the chaos that was unfurling around her. Thankfully, William had saved her coffee and she called Happiny back into her lap. The pink pokémon was a bit upset that there would be no human food for her, but with all the excitement kicking off, she was more than happy to return to her trainer. The last thing either Eve or Florence wanted was for either of them to lose sight of one another.

The piercing noise that came from Watson really did catch the doctor by surprise. Wondering what had elicited such a response, Eve followed his gaze back to the beautiful blonde.

“Holy miltank-” Eve murmured, sharing a look with Happiny as they both really looked at her for the first time. “I-Is that, Lennon Keller?!” She hadn’t meant to shout it so loud, drawing even more attention to the chaos. Happiny’s eyes lit up at the sight. Utterly starstruck.

“PINNNNNNNY!”

Happiny leapt from Eve’s grasp, forgetting about William, the poffins and cakes. Instead, she made haste for the celebrity who she often jammed out to. “HAP HAP HAP!” The egg pokémon beamed as she hopped up and down at Lennon’s feet.

Eve scrambled to grab her pokémon, practically having to dive to the floor at Lennon’s feet to grab Happiny.

“Florence! For Arceus’ sake, can you please sit still for five minutes?!” Kneeling on the floor in front of Lennon, Eve looked up at the popstar and gave her a sheepish look. “S-so sorry, we’ll just get out of your way.” Although, with all eyes now on the megastar, Eve felt too embarrassed to stand up. She simply crawled back to her table with a frantically thrashing Happiny. If that damn egg didn’t behave herself, she would find herself sucked back into her pokéball!

"Just wonderful. What else is going to embarrass me today?" She grumbled and climbed back onto her chair, rubbing her temples to try and soothe the oncoming headache.

Last edited:
Cain saw the gesture of the Zorua, and just turned and patted his own hindquarters. Benji just sighed and picked the little dog up.

"Come on, tough guy" He said, with a sigh "We have a few places to visit, and maybe..."

Uncle wrote that he saw some weird activity in places of historical importance on the island. So what could that be...?

More importantly, what are the important places around here?

"I need a guide"

Cain just faceplanted at that one.

Who is the biggest idiot around here?

Violet Kani
1643665478044.png

Interactions: Defined Comedy Defined Comedy
After finishing her delicious meal, Violet spots a taller girl in black chasing after a houndour. Violet takes an instant notice to the purple highlights in the girl's mostly black hair. "So pretty!!" Luna upon hearing that instantly stops eating her meal and turns to the direction her trainer is looking to try to locate the girl that has gotten her trainer's attention this time. "She looks like she could use some help." Luna giggles at her trainer's words. Violet starts blushing as she says "it has nothing to do with the fact that she is cute. She must be following after that houndour for a very important reason that she might need our help with." Violet stands up from her seat at the outside table and begins to run in the direction that the girl and houndour are going in while leaving behind the trash that she completely forgotten about on the table. Luna giggles even more as begins running right behind Violet.

Once she is relatively close while running a bit behind the unknown girl who is still chasing her houndour Violet asks, "do you need any help with finding whatever it is you and your houndour are looking for?" Violet tries her best at ignoring how much cuter the girl's hair looks from the shorter distance and tries to stay focused on watching which direction the small dog pokemon is moving.

Gracidea Simms
1643998252506.png
Interactions: Forgotten Melodies Forgotten Melodies

The mild confusion would quickly wash away upon seeing the Zoroark’s rather hilarious attempt at hiding it’s crime. With a light laugh, Gracidea nodded along as the tall man helpfully elaborated on his and the greedy Pokémon’s relationship with one another, even being so kind as to offer her a closer look at the creature. “C-can I!? I mean, if Willow wouldn’t mind then I’d absolutely love too! Hold on-“ Eager at the prospect of actually being face to face with a living fossil, Gracidea struggle to pull her phone out from her purse, nearly dropping it in the process. As soon as it was in her grip she’d lightly touch the shattered screen, opening up the camera application. A photo of an incredibly rare Pokémon would be the perfect memento to keep of her trip to Santoris, plus she knew for a fact that her boss would absolutely be interested in seeing such a sight.

As Gracidea thought back to the Pokémon lab back home, her Piplup gripped tightly to the girl’s leg, staring daggers at Mister too-tall-to-be-trusted man. Upon seeing the purple haired oaf kneel down to her level Bubby feathers ruffled up in annoyance, especially when the stranger had the gall to try and give a peace offering. Still, it wouldn’t hurt to examine the item in the rare case it was something of worth. Leaning in, Bubby got a quick whiff of the item before turning her back on him with a huff. What kind of weirdo keeps unwrapped cookies in their jacket? It was probably all covered in lint and cloth fibers! And what was with the silly word, Macaroon? Bubby thought it was pretty obvious that the item was a cookie and not whatever a ‘Macaroon’ was. Thus, she’d simply ignore the man and his meager gift, breathing a sigh of relief when he finally took the hint and walked away.

However, now that she thought of it…her master would likely appreciate such a gift much more than Bubby herself. She’d seen Gracidea eat way worse things before, surely the girl wouldn’t mind a slightly dirty cookie then? Making sure the tall man wasn’t watching as to not ruin her pride, Bubby forced herself not to gag as she picked up the cookie with her beak and scurried up the leg of her trainer, plopping the treat into Gracidea’s bag before finally taking a seat on the girl’s shoulders. Atop the human perch, Bubby continued her regularly scheduled glaring.

With the new weight on her shoulder, she reached to lightly pet Bubby’s bowling ball shaped head as the man finally gave his name. That odd feeling of Deja vu would come back with a vengeance upon the first syllable of his name reaching her ear. Just who was this guy? Gracidea was half tempted to physically shake him down for answers but knew that probably wasn’t the most reasonable option. Thankfully her mind would be taken off of the topic upon realizing it was her turn for introductions. The girl held out her hand and replied to the man with a glittering smile.

“Well Alfie, Gracidea Simms is at your service and I would never say no to free ice cream. Oh!-“ She plucked the piplup off from her shoulders and held the creature up. “-And this is my partner Bubby. She’s kind of a dick but I still love her nevertheless”

“P-Piplup!?” Bubby squawked, utterly mortified at her own trainer’s words. However she’d quickly calm down as soon as she heard the young woman laugh, relaxing into Gracidea’s chest.

“Kidding, kidding! You’re the sweetest girl in the whole world and anyone who tells you otherwise is nothing but a filthy liar. Now, how about we get some ice cream then?”

Rocky Faulkner
rocky profile shot 1.jpgrocky profile shot 2.jpg

Interactions: Open

"Ma...Choke..."

"Yeah...whoof! You're right, Machoke. That dancing had me tuckered out. How about we get something to eat, yeah? My treat!"

"Machoke?"

"Huh? Oh, well, we could get something at the ice cream stand."

"Macho-oke..."

"Pff! Oh please. I know I'm trying to keep an eating regiment, but a little bit of ice cream wouldn't hurt, would it? Come on, you know the moment you take a bit you're gonna love it!"

"Besides, I haven't had a bite of proper food to eat since we got here! My agent kept recommending me those posh restaurants - I hate to be rude, but blegh! Totally not my style of food at all."
Wiping off the thin film of sweat on his forehead, and trying to do up the hair that had been matted to it, Rocky and his Pokemon managed to successfully excuse themselves from the crowd to make their way over to the ice cream stand. Rocky always thought ice cream was a deceptively versatile food - many people would just freeze the cream and leave it at that, but some regions would put a spin on it. Some would make ice cream out of milk which they called gelato, some other regions would make this delicious variant called mochi which wrapped ice cream in rice flour.

He and Machoke got in line for the ice cream stand, waiting for it to move along. He idly checked his pockets in the meantime, and a cold sweat shot down his neck as all he pulled out was lint. Where was his wallet?!

"Ohhh, darn!" He mumbled to himself, as he tried to pat himself down. "Did I...? No, not there...not there either..."

"Machoke?"

"Ah, nothing's wrong, Machoke, I just...I dropped my wallet!"

"Ma-choke. Machoke, machoke!"

"No, no, I brought it! I'm certain of that...I must have dropped it when I was dancing!" He realized. "Keep my spot in line! I'm gonna go take a look!"

Nodding off his Machoke, he delved back into the crowd. He half-regretted that he had stopped for ice cream, because it was now significantly more difficult reintegrating into the horde of people. Not to mention how many moving shoes were obscuring his view of the ground as he tried to search for his leather-lined wallet!

"Rocky, you've gone and done it again...!"

Last edited:
Neve Blanchet
NeveFace.png
Interactions/Mentions: Ilikepie Ilikepie
  • As Pluto continued to charge through the crowds, whether that be between their legs or bumping them out of her way as she ran, Neve continued to run after her. Along the way she would call out the occasional, "Sorry" or "Watch Out" but the main focus had been put on keeping her eyes on her companion. Another loud bark helped to signify where Pluto was moving, granted the pathway she was carving through the crowd made her far easier to pursue. "Where in the world did you go Mire?" she muttered under her breath, granted the rapid sound of footfalls would have drowned it out in the first place. Out of the three Pokémon she had on her journey it was strange to think that the one who had been with her the longest would run off like this, granted that could've been her own independence rubbing off on him. Pluto would find him though, and when she did everything would be right back to normal. Right?

At the sound of a voice behind her, Neve glanced back over her shoulder at it's origin. A somewhat shorter girl with rather vibrant hair in contrast to her own was following after her, more than that though she was asking if they needed help. "If you're offering I definitely wouldn't turn you down." She gave a soft smile before another bark from Pluto drew her attention forward again. Pluto veered right and the parting of the crowd followed suit, making the scattered mess of tourists and locals all the more confused. Neve slowed her pace for a moment before matching to that of the newcomer and running next to her, taking care to not block the side her Zorua was on. "My Murkrow got impatient while we were waiting for the tournament sign-up, but now he's flown off somewhere. My houndour, Pluto, has his scent- but she got a bit overeager... and you can see where that's led us" Only upon getting this close had she noticed the slightest reddening of the girls face, maybe she wasn't used to running at breakneck speeds through a city full of people?

Another bark from Pluto served to frighten more pedestrians, and signal they were still following the right track. "I'm Neve, by the way." Though it was a bit awkward giving introductions while sprinting after a houndour, it was better than going unsaid. At that point Pluto stopped and barked up at the top of a nearby building. Staring intensely at the place she would have a much harder time accessing.

Neve began to slow her pace and looked up towards the rooftop where she saw...

Saul Shaye
84cb4da77d51d1735d72b48f66febba3.jpg

Mykora Island, Sunbreech City - Cafe nearby Alcreemiest Coffee

Saul gave the familiar blonde a light glare. She had to flee from his Pokemon due to some sort of fear or aversion and had chosen to discard one of her confections to lighten her load. Now she had the audacity to suggest that he was responsible for her actions? A sharp buzz from the portable PokeGear Saul kept in his front slack's pocket drew his irritated lilac orbs from the girl before him to the electronic screen.
“Hey, did you lose something?" The text from the screen mockingly asked, supplying a picture of the other two members of Saul's team. Ugh, did they have to be obnoxious about it? His frown deepened further as Saul's eyes lifted from the message sent by his superior to try to locate the area they had helpfully supplied with the image. It only took a moment to notice the two bug types mucking up another table within the cafe place he had chosen to take his break at. "There you are..." The blonde muttered as he pulled out two Pokeballs and fired twin red lasers at the Ninjask and Snom tearing apart the sugary sweets atop the metallic surface. Once the two more meddlesome Pokemon were safely returned to their capsules, Saul placed them both into a pocket separate from his PokeGear. Then, the young man turned his baleful gaze back towards the girl who had decided to trouble him.

The well dressed male made a motion with his hand to call back his Shedinja, Miracle, all the while his lilac eyes remained firmly upon Lennon's blue. "I don't care about your issue, girl." Saul began, pointedly ignoring the commotion from some other Pokemon a table or two away from him. "I am not to blame for your weakness and your mistakes." Miracle floated over, stopping only once it was hovering behind the blonde male. "Nor do I owe you anything aside from the reality check that you seem to sorely need. People are not beholden to your selfish desires or fantastical perception of the world about you." Saul then stood, gently grabbing the Vanillite Surprise that Miracle had stolen from the girl. After he had the plated confection in hand, Saul set it down on the table before him and then dipped a hand into another one of his pockets. "Take your accursed sugary narcotic and leave me be. I shall not ask a second time." The young man's wallet was successfully retrieved from his pocket, allowing Saul to set down the Poke necessary to pay for his coffee.

Brushing by the blonde girl, Saul made another motion towards Miracle to have the bug type follow him as he made his way over to the table his two Pokemon had terrorized moments ago. He purposely ignored any words uttered by Lennon as he stopped before the table with the pink haired woman and brown haired man. "Here." Saul placed a few thousand Poke down onto the table, near the ruined remains of the yellow cakes. "For your trouble." He said as an explanation before he began to walk away in an attempt to leave the cafe behind. The blond did have a more important matter to take care of and this break had turned out to be a very unnecessary inconvenience.

Interactions: temporarybliss temporarybliss - Lennon | UraharaSteph UraharaSteph - Eve | Key of Stars Key of Stars - William

1644026630342.png
Raymond 'Ray' Jones
Interacts: Forgotten Melodies Forgotten Melodies

Raymond took a look around the town to see the festival was in full swing with Pokemon and Trainers alike. The environment was definitely not like home, then again he was from a snowy tundra and these were a series of Islands definitely not what he was used to. We may not be in Sinnoh anymore but that is okay with me. This place definitely seems interesting and is bound to have some fun things to do.This place is pretty amazing and this is just one of the islands in this region. We should try to enjoy it here right Hailey?” Ray looked down in his arms to see his Swinub in his arms “Swi” Hailey responded. “Who knows maybe we might be able to find someone to battle. Then we can show off you and Grim to other trainers and show how strong you are.” Raymond told his Pokemon, which seemed excited to show off her skills in battle. “Nub - Swinub” Hailey agreed. “Well let’s go then” Raymond then started walking off to go find… well anyone....hopefully a decent trainer.
Ray did not know anybody here but that was okay. One of the reason why even came here was to find and meet interesting and new trainers. Also to try and catch a few new Pokemon. Raymond continued to look around the festival and noticed that there was a lot to do. Games to play and food to try. Unfortunately that wasn't what Ray was looking for. "Man this if difficult, but we cant give up." Then something blue caught his eye, it was a adorable looking Piplup, and he just had to get a closer look. Piplup's were located in the Sinnoh region, that meant that they were either from Sinnoh or visited it at least once. He would love to speak with this trainer not only because they might be from Sinnoh, but because Piplups were so adorable.

It took a small bit of time to try and get to through the crowd but eventually he did, but by the time he did they had gotten further away. Raymond rushed further ahead and finally caught up to them. “Hi there. Name is Raymond.” Ray introduced himself casually. “Listen sorry for just rushing over here but I saw your Piplup and just had to come over here and see the little one. I think Piplup's are one of the most cutest little water type Pokemon's.” " Oh and I am sorry for interrupting anything if I did." Raymond was still holding his Swinub, who was trying to adjust itself due to the running. Raymond knew he was kind of coming off strong but what the worst that could happen.

William Holton
William Background.png
Interactions: UraharaSteph UraharaSteph RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII temporarybliss temporarybliss

William hadn't been prepared for Evelyn to throw a poffin at him so it hit him square in the face before he could catch on the way back down. "I can't say I didn't deserve that." He said with a small chuckle, handing the poffin to Happiny who was still standing near his legs before shooting Evelyn a charming smile. "Well if you say that's the only way to make it up to you it seems I have little choice." He responded before their conversation was interrupted.

"Huh? Oh, I see." He said with a small absent minded laugh. Under normal circumstances William would have most likely made at least somewhat of an attempt to get his cake back from the bug pokemon who were currently scarfing it down but right now his mind was working overtime already, trying to think of any possible way at all to stop Watson from noticing his idol, a task at which the detective failed monumentally.

William just barely managed to grab his partner before the little pokemon made a run for his favorite singer, Watson struggled and made a series of angry noises. "Nope, I'm putting my foot down this time buddy. I already accepted the fact that I would have to go to the music festival with you to hear her perform, if I have to interact with her now you will be responsible for solving the case of my mysterious suicide." He stated, keeping a firm grip on his partner with one hand while pressing his other hand to his temple in annoyance.

"Sadly that seems to be the case. No matter how many times I close my eyes and convince myself her being here is just a nightmare she just doesn't seem to disappear." He told Evelyn with a wry smile.

William stood up to help Evelyn only to lose his grip on Watson in the process, the small pokemon didn't hesitate for more than a second before making a break for Lennon, making excited noises and waving its hands to get her attention. William hurried after him, crouching down to pick up the small pokemon, who seemed hell-bent on using every kung-fu move it learned watching old detective movies with William to try and free itself from the detective's grasp. "Sorry... about that." William's eyes met Lennon's for a moment as he practically forced out an apology of sorts before returning to his table where Evelyn was already seated again.

"Well for one," He said, sitting back down opposite from Evelyn. "Your glasses are crooked." He didn't wait for more than a second before smiling. "I'm kidding, they're fine." He was about to say more when a stranger stopped at his table and put down a considerable sum of money as an apology for the ruined cake. "Oh that's fine really." William intended to refuse but the man didn't seem interested in staying any longer than neccesary, leaving immediately and giving William no chance to refuse.

He shrugged, leaving the money on the table to sort out later. "Anyway," He said, turning to Evelyn. "I believe you were trying to ask me for this earlier." He reached into his bag and pulled out a small black card with silver writing. "You can call me if you need any detective work done, or if you're in the mood for coffee." He said with a wink.

lennon keller

# FC; sena kashiwazaki

♡coded by uxie♡

The girl had managed to escape the bug Pokemon, only to hear someone call out in question if it was her. Shit. The blonde fumbled around, searching for her sunglasses before grabbing them and putting them back on, looking around as if she hadn't just drawn all kinds of attention to herself.

Finally she saw the familiar red beams take the Pokemon back into their pokeballs, about to thank the trainer, Lenon turned, only to be met with hostility. The blonde's lips curved into a grin, was this guy serious? She looked around for a moment, wanting to see if anyone else was as confused as she was, but alas it seemed only she was getting some weird lecture by the man.

"I hate to tell you this, as it is quite rude, but I just really don't think that whole spiel of yours was worth fucking up my reputation." Lennon was trying to hold in a laugh at how bizarre it was, but finally it came out and she had to hold her stomach to get it to stop, "If you'd like me to prove how not weak I am though, Eevee's always ready for a battle." She prompted, only for her partner to hop onto her shoulder competitively.

It seemed he was too scared though and instead left them after whatever the hell he was trying to get off of his chest didn't have the desired affect.

"How bizarre."

"Eevee!" The Pokemon nodded in agreement, which earned it a chin scratch from the girl.

Clearing her throat, she watched as a tiny Happiny hopped up and down at her feet and instantly a smile appeared on her face, "Oh my goodness, and who might you be?!"

She asked sweetly, keeping her eyes on the small, pink Pokemon. Eevee came to sit beside her, sniffing Happiny before the woman with pink hair came and picked her up. Staying on the ground as the woman dove for her Pokemon, Lennon only raised a brow.

"Oh, it's really no trouble!" Lennon assured her kindly, "You have an adorable partner, you don't have to apologize." She replied sweetly, standing back up.

Eevee pouted softly and the blonde took note, bending down once more, "I know you wanted to play, but that Happiny is probably still a baby, you wouldn't want to hurt it, right?"

"Vee!" It squealed, exasperated as it shook its head which only cause Lennon to chuckle.

With a gentle pat, the girl stood back up, "I know you wouldn't, just thought I'd remind you."

Then a loud pitched cheer came from somewhere nearby, causing Lennon to cover her ears, "What the hell-"

She looked around until her eyes fell on another adorable Pokemon, sat at the same table as the Happiny and its trainer. It was an Espurr! Its trainer seemed to be holding it back, but Lennon quickly ran over, a sincere smile on her lips. As she made her way over, she heard the man talking about her and how the Pokemon was a fan. How cute! She sauntered over even quicker.

"Hi there!" She grinned, glancing at the two humans before looking into the man's eyes as he met hers. "Really, it's okay. You don't have to be sorry for this cutie!"

While she did hear some of the unkind things he said about her, she was much more concerned with the tiny Pokemon thrashing around in his arms, "It's a fan of mine?" She giggled sweetly, bending down and reaching out to pat it before stopping herself, "Sorry, may I?"

When it came to Pokemon, it was like Lennon was a different person. She was kind and gentle and all of the things she wasn't with other people. Pokemon were pure hearted, while people were absolutely not, and she felt she could be vulnerable around the creatures.

Last edited:
Evelyn Joy
Luka FC.png
Location: Mykora Island, Sunbreech City, Alcremiest Coffees café
Interactions: Key of Stars Key of Stars , temporarybliss temporarybliss
Mentions:
RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII

Lennon Keller had called Happiny ‘adorable’. That had been the highlight of Happiny’s day, just skirting ahead of the free plate of poffins from the nice young man. So when Eve had pulled Happiny away from Lennon and the playful Eevee, Happiny stared wistfully at the duo, longing to play with them more.

Eve got off the floor with William’s help and ended up having a front row seat for what ensued next. It went without saying that Watson the Espurr was extremely entertaining. Eve certainly got a kick out of watching William deflect karate-moves to recapture the fluffy critter. ‘Good for you, Watson’ - Evelyn thought while William apologised to Lennon Keller.

It was still surreal to see such a huge celebrity in such a small café. Eve couldn’t even begin to imagine what turn of events had led her here. She didn’t think Lennon would actually continue to speak to them, so Evelyn directed her attention back to William, just in time to hear him say,

‘Your glasses are crooked.’

In that split second, Eve’s hands darted up to her face to straighten her specs, only to see William smile and go on to say that he was kidding. She gave him a glare as her cheeks heated up yet again. “You’re really not funny,” Eve stated, but her mouth betrayed her words with a tiny smile.

It looked like William was going to say more, but a devilishly handsome man dropped a load of cash on the table. Ah, yes, this dapper man was the owner of the bug types who were now safely back in their pokéballs. While the man hadn’t apologised in any way, shape or form, at least he had the decency to reimburse William.

With the dapper goth out of the way, Eve’s gentle blue eyes fell back onto the teasing detective. Eve’s fingers deliberately brushed against WIlliam’s as she took the business card. And the wink he added on the end? Well, that sent Eve’s heart into a tizzy. It really was too easy to charm the poor doctor.

“So I can call you if I need detective work done? Well, there is one mystery I would like to know the answer to. Why on Earth are you still giving me your number after you just saw me crawl across the floor?” She lightly laughed, shaking her head. Then she met his gaze once more, her smile turning wry. “Or was it the sight of me on my knees that-”

“HAPPINY!” Happiny started bouncing up and down on the table as Lennon Keller approached, following Espurr’s desperate whining and flailing.

Evelyn didn’t finish her sentence, because her eyes went wide and her voice faded away. Lennon Keller was at their table! She was asking to pet Watson, but Happiny jumped up to press her forehead against Lennon’s palm.

“Florence! She was talking to Mr. Holton and Espurr. Come here, little miss!”

Happiny waited to see if Lennon would give her a sweet pet before waddling back to her trainer, either way. Even so, Eve was absolutely gobsmacked to see the megastar interact with her poké-fans so personally. She tried her best to hold her tongue, letting Watson get his fill first, as William had said that Watson was a huge fan.

Last edited:
William Holton
William new background.png
Interactions: UraharaSteph UraharaSteph temporarybliss temporarybliss

William laughed. "I'm not? Is that a formal complaint? Because I only take those by letter or phone call." He told her with a smile.

William tapped his chin, pretending to think about the question before answering. "A most troubling mystery indeed. Perhaps we should assess the problem from a different angle. For example, we could attempt to answer why you are still accepting my number after you watched me struggle to defend myself from the kung fu strikes of my partner. Alas," He said, shaking his head. "I am afraid that still doesn't bring us to the solution of your mystery. Perhaps you should call me in a day or two, I promise I'll have solved the mystery to the last detail by then." He mused, shooting her a mischievous grin.

He raised a brow at her second statement, a bit disappointed she was cut off before she finished it, it would have surely made for greater teasing material than anything else so far. After realizing the reason Evelyn stopped talking William's disappointment swiftly made way for annoyance.

"I'm glad." He answered, voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Yes, your albums and the sound of fingernails on chalkboard are his two favorite things." He answered without thinking, managing by some miracle to keep his expression completely serious. 'Please go ahead, as long as you stop talking.' William swallowed back the rude remark with a sigh. Being rude was going to get him nowhere, he was already forced to interact with the singer anyway, might as well make sure Watson would have a good time. After all, as much as William dreaded interacting with the pop star, he was still glad his partner was so happy about it.

"Go ahead." He made sure the actual interaction part was kept to an absolute minimum and there wasn't a trace of a smile on his face but he lifted Watson up from his lap and set him down in front of Lennon, letting the pokemon roam free.

Watson didn't hesitate to raise one of its arms toward Lennon, though it was hard to say if the pokemon wanted to shake her hand the way William had taught his partner to greet people, was going for a high-five or was just asking for head pats but it was pretty clear that Watson would be happy no matter which of the option Lennon would end up going for.

He caught Evelyn's eyes, nodding towards Happiny. "I'm sure Watson doesn't mind sharing." The Espurr turned around briefly at that, giving a small nod accompanied by a noise of agreement before going right back to receiving affection.

William had to admit, perhaps his initial opinion of Lennon Keller wasn't completely correct, not that he would ever admit that out loud, nor did it change the fact that her voice seriously annoyed him or that her music was what he would call garbage with somewhat of a melody. That said, the haughty attitude she always had during the interviews William had been forced to watch by Watson was nowhere to be seen now in the way she interacted with his partner. "Whatever." He muttered, taking a sip of his coffee.

Violet Kani
1643665478044.png

Interactions: Defined Comedy Defined Comedy
Violet smiles at the girl's acceptance of her help, and then listens carefully to the girl explaining the situation while also making sure not to run into any of the people on the busy street who are doing their best at trying to not get run into as well. Violet gets the idea the girl has a preference for dark type pokemon considering she has at least two of them and thinks her black clothing could also be a clue of that since the color black is often connected to that type like how purple can connect to the poison or ghost types. Violet blushes slightly at hearing the other girl's name and thinking that it's a pretty name. "I'm Violet and my Zorua is named Luna". Violet was about to say more but stops herself when notices that Pluto stopped running in front of a building.

Seeing that the Murkrow is on the roof, Violet pulls out a pokeball from her bag from the one section of that bag where she never misplaces anything since it's where she keeps her teams pokeballs and nothing else. Violet tosses the ball towards the building which releases out the poison and ghost typed pokemon Gastly. "Danielle, we need your help getting that Murkrow back to Neve". Violet knows that Danielle is not the best at dealing with dark type pokemon remembering how quickly Luna won that battle before Danielle was captured, but she is also the only pokemon she has currently that can get up to that roof easily. Danielle glances at the two girls before turning towards Luna. [New crush?] Luna giggles and nods her head. Danielle giggles back and starts floating up to the rooftop to see what she can do to help the silly bird that got itself into this situation.

Neve Blanchet
NeveFace.png
Interactions/Mentions: Ilikepie Ilikepie
As their running came to a halt, Neve stared up at the scene unfolding before them. A small fight between Mire and what looked to be a wild Pokémon. While each side had sustained some damage, it seemed that Mire was alright for the most part- though he was definitely a bit winded. The fighting seemed to have come to a pause, as both Pokémon were taking a moment to catch their breath from the looks of things. Turning to look back at Violet, she was surprised to see that the other trainer was already in the process of sending out a Pokémon to provide support. In the midst of running she had taken a moment to glance at her, but only now had she gotten a good look at her fellow trainer. It could be said that Neve was currently checking her out, and to be fair she kind of was, but it could just as easily been written off as an extended curious glance. After taking this brief moment Neve's gaze turned back to the scene on the roof, where the Pokémon seemed to be preparing to launch another flurry of attacks. "That's a rather beautiful name... yours, I mean. I think it fits you nicely. Though your Pokémon have Charming names as well." Pluto's attention had been drawn to the arrival of the ghastly floating overhead, specifically at the statement that it had made.

[Crush?] Glancing back to the two trainers, the houndour gave a somewhat puzzled look. Neither of the two seemed physically imposing, and she'd assume that neither of them would weigh nearly enough to pull off some incredulous feat. How exactly would they crush one another? Unless they were harboring some sort of special ability... or perhaps they had intentions of using their Pokémon! Her wayward thoughts were drawn away at the sound of her masters voice, "Pluto, fire an ember about two spaces behind the purrloin." Her voice was kept slightly hushed, but Pluto gave an affirmative yip before beginning to charge up the mote of flame in her mouth. In rapid succession the second command came out, only it was Mire's head who turned to face Neve this time. "Mire, use Haze and get back!" A red gleam filled the Murkrow's eyes as he began flapping his wings, [Don't get full of yourself little kitten] He chuckled as a thick, black cloud of smoke began to engulf the rooftop. The Purrloin glanced at the dissipating image of the Murkrow and grinned, [Well paw-don me fur what comes next] The purrloin hopped backwards, in spite of the fact that the cloud had encased them. Glancing around it couldn't see any movement, until a sudden flash of light encroached upon it. Before it had the time to react the flaming mote collided with the Pokémon, causing the surrounding haze to dissipate as the attack cut through.

On the other side of the roof Mire held a challenging gaze, still locked onto the thieving cat ahead of it. [I'll admit it, you're a fur-midable rival- but if you think I'm going to let singeing my fur go unpawnished you better thing again!] The claws of Purrloin's front paws extended, beginning to glow a bright silver in coloration. In one swift motion, it raked them against one another- the sound of a knife being sharpened ringing into the air around it. Upon returning back to it's stance to attack once more a faint purple aura began to surround it. It's attention snapped to the floating ghost-type who had made their presence known, [Another one? Ugh! Give me a meowment and I'll deal with you.] At this point, it's eyes began shifting between all of the individuals who had made themselves known and began carefully weighing it's options.

As Neve watched this unfurl she felt the tension in her shoulders easing just a little, while both Pokémon had been roughed up the Purrloin was undoubtedly in the tightest spot right now. But as she watched it now, standing it's ground despite the situation it found itself in. It felt strangely familiar. Glancing out of her peripheral she looked to Violet, despite having barely known her name- she felt a sense of strength from her. But greater than that was the curiosity building up in her head, what was it that this girl was looking to gain from helping her? Leaving that question to stew in her mind, Neve returned her gaze to the Purrloin. Despite it's resilience, was it wrong to think that the fight was already decided?

lennon keller

# FC; sena kashiwazaki

♡coded by uxie♡

Awaiting an answer before petting the cute Espurr, she was met with the Happiny from earlier, pressing its little head against her palm. With a chuckle, the girl bent down to one knee and gave it a few pets before watching it run back to its trainer.

So adorable! Lennon could easily tell that the owner of the Espurr, however, was certainly not a fan of hers.

'your albums and the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard' my ass.

Still, she kept her composure, smiling at the small thing before she was given the permission she'd desperately wanted. When the man set the Pokemon on the ground, Lennon and Eevee perked up. "Vee, Eevee!" The fluffy pokemon exclaimed to the Espurr as Lennon noticed it holding out its hand.

"Oh my, you want to shake my hand?" She nearly squealed, grinning from ear to ear as she took its tiny paw in hand and shook it sweetly, "You're just the cutest thing, and you're so polite too. Perhaps you could teach your trainer a thing or two." Lennon teased, shooting a look up to the man.

The blonde ran her hand along the side of the Espurr's face, giggling as she saw how much it enjoyed it before looking over to the girl with the Happiny.

"It really is adorable, she can definitely come get some attention if she wants more." Lennon smiled, though it was more aimed towards the Pokemon.

Eevee nodded in agreement, still wanting to play with the Happiny as it seemed Lennon and Espurr were occupied with each other.

"Do these two cuties have names?" She then asked, taking a brief pause in petting the cat-like Pokemon, looking between the two at the table as she had gotten completely comfortable on the ground at this point.

Evelyn Joy
Luka FC.png
Location: Mykora Island, Sunbreech City, Alcremiest Coffees café
Interactions: Key of Stars Key of Stars temporarybliss temporarybliss

By the time Evelyn had chewed on William's words, her new coffee was finally cool enough to drink. She was considering whether to file the man's business card under 'business' or 'personal' in her purse, while Lennon cooed over Watson.

'you're so polite. Perhaps you could teach your trainer a thing or two.'

Eve nearly spat her coffee across the table as she tried to stifle her laugh. She thumped her chest to clear her airways. Then daintily dabbed her lips clean with a napkin, as though she hadn't almost showered William in spit and coffee.

One thing she couldn't wipe off was her amused grin.

Upon hearing Lennon extend the offer of attention to Happiny, Eve met her pokémon's eager gaze. “Go on then. Please, for the love of mew, behave yourself.”

“PIIIIIIIII!” Happiny hugged the doctor's leg and bounced over to Lennon and the other pokémon. She specifically took an interest in Eevee. The bushy tail looked like a magnificent toy to the infant, who wasted no time in trying – and failing – to catch it.

“That's Florence,” Eve said, slipping William's number into her satchel to deal with later. Eve realised that Lennon hadn't asked for her or William's names, only the pokémon's. That wasn't a problem, that's how it usually went when adorable critters were scurrying about. However, Eve couldn't meet a superstar like the luscious Lennon and not have the blonde know her name! “And, we have you at a disadvantage here, Ms. Keller. We know your name, but you don't know ours. I'm Evelyn Joy, and it's an absolute pleasure to meet you.”

Although, it felt extremely weird to be perched on her chair, gazing down at the idol kneeling on the floor. "What brings you to a small-time café on your own? I would have thought you'd have some exuberant entourage following you around. As well as at least one man in a black suit, sunglasses and an earpiece."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back