• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Christmas

Nathan smiled at Arcanus. "You're very welcome. I owe you a lot for what you've done for us."

Inside Emlas's box was a wide assortment of chocolates and chocolate products. There was also a necklace with the shape of the triangle on her chest.

@Latios @Daisie

Emlas immediately gasped at the sight. She picked up the necklace right away and put it on with the other one she was wearing. "I love it. It's the same as the triangle on my chest. And what's this. This looks like enough chocolate to last me forever! Or at lest the week."

"Don't you dare. The last time you ate that much suger you would not stop flying in circles for hours." 

"Sorry, they just taste so good." She said plopping one into her mouth. Latios just groaned knowing what was going to be the inevitable. "Thanks for the gift Nathan."

@Assailant 

Arcanus couldn't help but smile as he gazed at the pendant for a few more moments. He then looked up at April. "Say, would you suppose hypnosis would work twice as much if I hold one pendulum in each hand?"

@Assailant

Arcanus chuckled slightly, setting the pendant down on a table nearby. "Hmm, I suppose if it did work, everyone would most likely already be doing that, would they not?"

@Assailant

Nathan nodded. "They have theirs too."

April shrugged. "Maybe none of them thought to try it, I dunno."

@Daisie

"Hah, I highly doubt that I was the only one to think of this." Arcanus said honestly, and shrugged. He suddenly looked deep in thought. "Hmm... I wonder what makes a psychic Pokemon psychic.... Is it something physical that enables them to do things like that, or perhaps it is some sort of talent, passed down for generations....?

@Assailant

"Well let's start passing them out. Latios, let's find yours." Emlas said.

"-sigh- Alright, let's get looking." He said picking up one of the presents. "This ones for... April." 

@Assailant @Daisie

April shrugged. "I dunno, just a species thing." She suddenly gets passed the box. She opened her present and frowned. She pulled it out to find a little Hypno figure. She frowns and turns to Nathan, who grins and winks. April sighed and rolled her eyes, closing the box. 

"I'm allowed to be a bit of a jerk to my own Pokemon," she said happily.

Arcanus chuckled a little bit. He put his thumb and index fingers on the temples of his head and tried to hide his embarrassment. "Oh, Nathan..."

@Assailant

"Hehe, well just don't take it to far. Alright, next one. This one is for... Draka. Ah, I guess we'll save that for when she wakes up." Latios said as he put the present elsewhere. "Ok, this ones for... Amber."

@Assailant @Daisie

Amber nodded and picked up the next box. She opened it and found a small little action figure inside. She smiled and hugged Nathan.

"Thank you mistress." Nathan turned to the people around.

"Amber doesn't have money to buy presents, so she asks me to use her present for Tyler."

@Daisie @Latios

"Of course. It means more coming from his mother, though. I get one for him and Amber gets one for him vicariously." She grabbed the box and set it to the side. "The kids were up all night in anxiety before passing out, and I didn't want them to get in the way. There are already multiple Pokemon already over. I'm sure they'll wake up at somepoint soon, but for now they are resting.

@Daisie @Latios

"So I guess that includes Darin and Orion as well. I guess I'll move these two as well. That leaves one last present then. Mine." He said stareing at the for a while.

"Come on, what are you waiting for. Open it!" 

"Alright, alright. Just settle down, And cut back on the chocolates. Your face is covered in it." Latios said. He then looked back at the present and began to open it. 

@Assailant @Daisie

Inside was a corresponding necklace like the one Emlas had. There was also a book on the Lati crisis, especially marking the human causes and the human responses to the crisis. There were also various lights, including a solar-powered lamp. "To brighten up the cave," she added.

@Latios

"Well Nathan, I'm very grateful for the things you've gotten me. I'm sure I can use my limited knowledge of reading to take a look at this book. And even though it wasn't necessary, I'm sure the lights will come in handy."

@Assailant @Daisie 

"It's a shame that I couldn't get everyone else anything. There's not much you can get out there in the forest. Emlas made her little wood carvings but that's about it."

@Assailant @Daisie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back