• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Christmas

Arcanus calmed himself a bit more as he sensed April's nervousness. He smiled slightly, and warmly. "Were you expecting me to say no?". Very quickly it became obvious that the tables had been turned.

@Assailant @Latios

April nodded, then shook her head. "Yes... no... yes," she finally settled. "Even if it were true, I thought you'd, uh... d-deny it or something!" Nathan stops for a moment and watches with excitement, though she continues slowly and subtly moving towards Emlas.

@Daisie @Latios

Arcanus chuckled, closing his eyes. "I am a truthful man, April.". He opened his eyes and looked up at her, raising an eyebrow. "Now the question is, would you?", he asked while trying to hide the smug look, as well as him blushing.

@Assailant

April paused. She looked down, her cheeks flaring a bright red. She closed her eyes and laughed gently. She looked up at him with a bright and lively smile, her eyes slightly watering.

"Traditions are important, after all."

@Daisie

(Sorry, school just started again so it was hard to get back sooner)

By now Emlas had forgotten about why she had turned invisible and was distracted by the conversation between Arcanus and April. As such she was no longer invisible to everyone. 

@Assailant @Daisie

((Same with me, it's cool.))

Nathan continued slowly creeping up on Emlas before suddenly grabbing her. "Gotcha!" She whispered. "Shhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she whispered. "If we do it, we might be able to get THEM to. Don't you want to see that? Shhhhhhhh...."

@Latios

"What I really want is to not see you with one foot in the grave." She said pointing at Latios who was glaring at them out of the corrner of his eye. 

@Assailant

"Oh, get over yourself," she said to Latios. "It's all fun and games, really." She looked back over at Emlas. "Just one, c'mon. Just a little peck. That's all. Just pretend I'm Max."

"I heard that," the Lucario said, who had been standing out of the way for the most part.

@Latios

"I still won't do it!" Emlas shouted. She then quickly used Psychic to free herself and then used Protect to completely sheild herself from Nathan. "Now there's no way you can get me!"

@Assailant 

"Ooh, that must hurt Max. She wouldn't kiss you." Max frowned at Nathan.

"I am not hurt." Nathan pursed her lips and stared at Emlas. "You're being such a killjoy, ya know that? It's not a big deal."

@Latios

"On the lips," Nathan said and raised her eyebrow. "Admittedly it's possible you did that while we've been separated. Is that true?"

@Latios

"Well not on the lips no. Wait, is that what you wanted. Then it's definitely a no. Where's that mistletoe. Now we're definitely burning it." 

@Assailant 

Nathan frowned. "Wait, you thought I meant on the cheek and you were STILL freaking out that much... girl, what the heck?" She sat up. "It's just for fun, it's not like it means anything."

@Latios

Nathan crossed her arms. "Why?" She pouted. "I'm starting to feel a little insulted here."

Arcanus smiled back and nodded. "Very much so.". He paused for a moment before looking down at the present he was holding, the one that Latios had passed him earlier. After then, he glanced over at the group, and back. "Well, since they seem a tad busy, I suppose I should figure out what this is."

@Assailant

"Cuz I don't want to kiss. Simple as that. All I wanted was to open presents. Can we do that. Otherwise I'm staying in this bubble."

@Assailant

April frowned. After a few moments, she wiped her eyes and sighed. "Yeah, I suppose we've put that off long enough. They're from Nathan."

@Daisie

Nathan pouted. "You realize we could've been through presents by now if you weren't so fussy. It's not like I'm asking you to make out with me or anything. Geez."

@Latios

Arcanus was slightly relieved that the subject had been successfully changed, he was beginning to feel uncomfortable. With all the studying of everything around him, the one thing he never put much thought into was romance, of all things. He felt completely in the dark, which was a really unusual feeling. "From Nathan? I see..", he mumbled as he began unwrapping the gift, still slightly preoccupied with what had happened.

@Assailant

"Well Emlas, if you don't come out you'll never get your present." Latios said holding another box. 

"-Gasp- Is that one for me." She said.

"Should be, it has your name on it. As well as Nathan's but I'm pretty sure that it goes to you."

@Assailant @Daisie

Nathan pouted. "Fine... but you guys will have to do it from here on out! I tried, so it doesn't count as me not doing it!"

Inside Arcanus's box was a pendant. It was very similar to the hypnotic one he carried around, but it was carved out of wood. Intricate patterns were carved into the surface, with "Arc" written on the back.

@Daisie @Latios

Arcanus looked closely at it as he carefully took it out of the box. "Truly a work of art....", he mumbled in astonishment, inspecting it. He smiled as he turned it around, and he looked up. "Thank you, Nathan, for this. It means very much to me."

@Assailant 

Emlas looked to Nathan once and then back to the present in Latios's hands. Soon after the bubble dropped San she reached for the present. "Alright Nathan. You won't get your kiss but I'll let your plant live this time. Now let's see what's in this thing." She said. With one claw, she dragged it across the box tearing open the wrapping like a knife. Once she hade made a hole she then ripped off the rest to reveal what was inside. 

@Assailant @Daisie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back