• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Christmas

Arcanus nodded, smiling, and proceeding to take a drink of hot cocoa. "Well, if there is anything that any race - especially humans - can do, it is turn something good into something bad. It simply... happens, I suppose."

@Assailant

April whistled. "Wow, deep. But yeah, I guess you're right. They'll either put too much water in it, and it's basically just hot water, or there won't be enough and it's too chocolatey. Like, you wouldn't think too much chocolate would be a problem, but it can be." She shook her head.

@Daisie

Arcanus nodded in agreement. "I believe it could also become too sweet if too much sugar is added, or, on the other hand, too bitter if too much cocoa is added. Chocolate can be quite the fickle thing, come to think of it."

April nodded. "Get it right, though..." She shook her head. She looked over at him and smiled. "Beautiful."

@Daisie

Nathan smiled. "Oh, it's not a problem. Usually it's done all at once, but it doesn't really matter."

Nathan rubbed her head. "I was gonna put it under the tree, but... you guys came... a bit early." She chuckled. "I'll go get it from upstairs, kay?" With that, she began walking off.

@Latios @Daisie

"Under the tree. Why would go bout presents under a tree. Now that you mention it, why do you have a tree in your house covered in all sorts of things."

@Assailant @Daisie

Arcanus smiled, and gave April a nice hug. "I am not sure what I would desire for Christmas, for I already have everything I need."

@Assailant

April froze for a moment, surprised by the hug. However, she slowly wrapped her wings around Arcanus and placed her head on him gently with a smile. "You know? I think so too," she said with a whisper.

Nathan stopped as she was running off and turned around. "Remember how I said we took this holiday from the Pagans? Yeah, it's a leftover remnant of that. There are a lot of Christmas traditions that it's just best not to think about."

@Latios @Daisie

She shook her head. "Nah, but that's not really a Christmas tradition as much as it is just a winter tradition. Warms the body, and it warms the soul." She winked and continued walking up the stairs towards her room where the presents were stored.

@Latios

"I can see how it warms the body but how can it warm a Soul Dew. It's all crystal like." She said clearly not understanding.

@Assailant

Arcanus smiled warmly right back, and soon pulled away. He looked out the window as some snow started falling gently. "It couldn't be a more perfect Christmas, wouldn't you say?"

@Assailant

Nathan chuckled. "Not literally. It's just an expression."

April looked down. "You know... I've spent more Christmases than I can remember being miserable... locking myself away and hiding. It was, for so long, my least favorite time of year. So... yeah... I think I like this Christmas."

@Daisie @Latios

"Oh, hehe. Whoopsie. I do my best to learn about humans but it isn't always perfect. Latios still had his doubts but it's been better."

@Assailant 

Arcanus smiled sweetly. "You do not know how much that makes me happy. To hear those words. You deserve all of this."

Nathan chuckled. "Well, you'll get used to it with time, I'm sure." Nathan smiled at her. "So will Latios, I believe." Nathan whistled. "Ya know, it just occurred to me: all the Lati are hiding away from people, right? You guys are just about the only exception, and that's only for me. That kinda makes me, like... the human ambassador to the Lati race, huh? Wow, that's weird."

April smiled a full and genuine smile. "You really think so?" She sighed a tad. "I sometimes feel guilty still about how I acted, all of those years. Sometimes I wonder if I really deserve to have been accepted back so willingly. To be happy again after how much misery I caused, ya know?"

@Daisie @Latios

"Depression is a terrible thing. It affects every person differently. And most times, it is not of their own fault." Arcanus replied simply, shrugging a little bit. He looked over at April once more. "And even if you did not deserve this, it is what you have."

@Assailant

Nathan shrugged. "Same difference. I'm one of the few people who can speak to Pokemon too, so that's even more evidence to my side." She laughed. "You should see people's reaction when I start talking to their Pokemon. I'm either crazy or a genius. Hehehe."

April nodded. "I guess that's one way to see it, yeah. I just... I dunno."

@Daisie @Latios

"Trust me, you fought as hard as anyone else in this war. You deserve this.", Arcanus mentioned, seeming 100% positive about it. He smiled and looked at the rest of the group. "We all do."

@Assailant

"I can see why. I would try to avoid talking entirely then or come out clean to not be considered being crazy." She said. "But that's beside the point. Where are those presents. They got to be around here somewhere."

@Assailant

April smiled. "If you say so, Arcanus..."

Nathan laughed. "Always right to the point, huh?" She entered her room and opened a closet, where multiple wrapped boxes were. "There you are. Help me carry them down?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back