• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Christmas

"Well, I suppose we should... Do something?" Arcanus suggested. He looked around at the festive room as he finished his hot chocolate. "...'Festive' things?". He seemed a little confused.

@Assailant

Nathan shook her head. "They're wrapped. It'll make sense in a bit, just help me bring them down."

April frowned. "Yeah, Nathan's taking her time." She looked over at the mistletoe, which hung on an overhang from the second floor. "Hey, when Nathan and Emlas come back down the stairs and come in here, whaddya wanna bet they're going to walk under there together without even realizing?"

@Daisie @Latios

Arcanus chuckled a little bit. "You have more of an evil spirit than I may have originally thought.....And perhaps it may be rubbing off on me.".

@Assailant

Nathan picked up some boxes, emptying out the room, and walked downstairs with Emlas.

April grinned. "Muahahahaha," she fake evil laughed. "You know me, corrupting the innocent and being generally dastardly." She then noticed Nathan and Emlas coming down together. "Ooh, here we go."

@Daisie @Latios

Arcanus sat on the windowsill, crossing one leg over the other and watching calmly to see how this played out.

@Assailant @Latios

Last edited by a moderator:
Nathan nodded. "I know, and they should have labels on them, it'll be fine," she said as she walked under the mistletoe, seemingly not realizing it.

@Latios @Daisie

"Labels... Hehe, yeah. I don't know how to read, remember."

"Oh give them here. I know how to read."He said takeing on and looking for the label.

"Wait, how can you read?" 

"When your alone in a box for 12 year there's not much else to do. Now let's see, this ones for Arcanus." He said as he pass the present to him.

@Assailant @Daisie

"Hold it!" April said as Emlas flew by. "You're not getting away so easy." Nathan cocked her head.

"Huh?" Nathan froze and looked up. "Aw man." 

"Yup. If you want us to abide by your rules, you've gotta follow them too!"

@Latios @Daisie

Arcanus chuckled and stood up, following April. "I agree. Nathan, you were the one to set it up, you must know the rules.", he said in a chill voice.

@Assailant

"No." She pointed up. "The mistletoe. You two just walked under it together. You know what that means..." Nathan sighed and scrunched her lips.

"Yeah, fine, ya got me."

@Daisie @Latios

April grinned. "Why not? Now's as good a time as any, right." Nathan sighed.

"Worst part is, if I wanna expect them to do it, I have to go through with it." She turned to Emlas. 

@Daisie @Latios

Nathan began running around swiping at the air and tried to grab her somewhere. "Emlas, get back here and kiss me!" Max sat back, seeing where Emlas was going due to the movement of aura around her, but saying nothing to Nathan.

@Latios @Daisie

Nathan growled. "Don't be a coward!" She jumped at where she heard the voice come from. "If we don't do this, no one else will have to!" Max chuckled at the events going on, and April leaned against a wall with a smug grin.

@Latios @Daisie

"But we weren't under it together. We came under the stairs one after the other." She said trying to come up with anything to get her out of the situation. "If you must do it take April, she brought it up." She bumped her forward towards Nathan to be the victim instead.

@Assailant @Daisie

Arcanus simply leaned next to her, not even noticing that he had the same expression on his face, just a bit milder. He looked up, hearing Emlas' statement. "If you are going to get to April, you must first get past me, Emlas. 'Tis the rules of my game.".

@Assailant @Latios

April rolled her eyes. "That's not how it works, hun. You two were under it, that means YOU have to do it." She walked back to where she was. She leaned back against the wall before getting a devious idea. She turned over to Arcanus. "Hey, Arc. If you and me were caught under there, would you kiss me?" She seemed completely innocent, but she was grinning on the inside. She knew there was no good way to answer this. If he said yes, it could be interpreted as him admitting attraction. If he said no, it could be interpreted as him saying that she's not good enough for him. Pick your poison, Arcy.

@Latios @Daisie

Arcanus paused, blushing heavily. Almost as if he were knocked off his feet, he had to recuperate himself for a few moments. And even after that, he thought deeply about this question, and how to respond.

After those quiet moments had passed, he looked up at April, and with full certainty and confidence, he said

"Yes."

@Assailant @Latios

April paused, her eyes somewhat widened in shock. That... was not the answer she expected him to give. Slowly a blush rose to her face. "R-really?" She looked away. "H-huh... well, at least y-you keep to tradition," she found herself nervously stuttering. If he had said yes, she had intended to tease him. However, for some reason, she found herself unable to.

@Daisie @Latios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back