• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Christmas

Latios

The only Black Latios
The sun rose on a very special day, it's light reflecting everywhere across the snow covered forest creating a almost blinding effect. In this foresta cave where two Pokemon slept. Well, at lest one was. The other was to exited for the day ahead. She could barely contain her enthusiasm to prevent waking up Latios early. They had already made plans to meet up with Nathan, Max, Arcanus, and all them today to celebrate this special event. But a certain sleeping someone was prolonging this from happening.  

But it after at lest an hour, Emlas's patience had woren to thin. So stepping outside in the bright snow, a mischievous grin came to her face as she thought of a way to wake him up and punish him slightly for makeing her wait. She took so me snow and molded it into a classic snowball. Where she then there it into the cave. Immediately a loud yell could be herd and a grumpy Lati emerged from the cave, his head covered in a bit of snow. He looked down on her with a very unpleased look where Emlas gave a very innocent look back. "What. You wouldn't wake up." 

"Ha ha. Very funny. You know I hate the cold." He grumbled

"Maybe next time you'll wake up."

"Wake up for what. It's the middle of winter. We don't have any chores. No berries to collect, no Pokemon to help, nothing." 

"Have you seriously forgotten"

"Apparently yes."

"It's Christmas!  How could you forget about Christmas." 

"Well, seeing as it's another human holiday... Very easily."

"The it's time to make you remember. Come on, let's get going to Nathan's house. It's been long enough. I'm sure the rest are there too."

"You kidding, it's cold out. I'm not going anywhere."

"Then I'm going to fill the cave with snow so that it's cold too. Come on, there's warmth at her house too. All you got to do is suck it up for just a little while and we're there."

"Since when did you become the assertive one."

"Because I don't want to miss this holiday."

"You don't want to miss any holiday."

"Can we just get going."

"Ugh, fine. Let's go." He said leaveing the cave. 

@Assailant @Daisie @Netherdragon@SkycøderCrøta @The Fabulous Emerald

Last edited by a moderator:
Nathan stretched as she hopped up from her bed. She popped her joints as she yawned and put on her pajamas. Her Pokemon watched expectantly as she prepared. She looked over at them. "Alright guys, we have some preparation to do for when the others arrive!" They all looked a little disappointed. "I know we usually celebrate first thing in the morning, but we've got important company. When we're done, it'll be the best party ever!" Their spirits were lifted, particularly April, Amber, Orion, and Darin at the thought of seeing their friends again.

Suddenly, a knock on the door. Nathan panicked. "Oh no, I'm not late, am I?" Amber shook her head.

"No mistress, you are on time." She ran to the door and opened it.

"Merry Christmas," Max said with a smile. She sighed.

"Ah... Merry Christmas, Max. I'm sorry, I just woke up and-"

"No need to fret," he said reassuringly. "I came by early to help with the preperations. After all, unlike the others that will arrive, this is not my first Christmas." Nathan smiled.

"Well, I appreciate it. Come on in." Max nodded and entered, shutting the door behind him.

@The Fabulous Emerald @SkycøderCrøta @Netherdragon @Daisie @Latios

Arcanus was walking tiredly through the snow, and he swiftly approached behind. He began running at a slow jog, seeing that Max had already gotten there. "Wait! Hold the door!", he raised his voice, his hand reaching out to the now closing door.

@Assailant

When the two Lati arrived at the little village they casted thier human illusions that were now dawned in winter gear. As they strolled through, Emlas noticed all the decor on the many houses. She found the lights the most stunning thing of everything else. Though the sight seeing came to an end when they reached the house. Emlas was about to knock when see was stopped by the wreath on the door. She wondered what was its purpose. In her distraction Latios knocked on the door instead wanting to get out of the cold as soon as possible they made be wearing winter gear, but it was nothing but an illusion.

@Assailant @Daisie

@SkycøderCrøta   

Nathan sighed as Arcanus entered. "I guess I did oversleep..." She smiled. "Merry Christmas Arcanus. You're... a little early... I don't suppose you could help start u-" Another knock. She sighed and opened the door. "Merry Christmas..." She shook her head. "Guess we're not... I assume you two are Emlas and Latios, right? C'mon in. I'll get the stuff." She ushered them in. @Daisie @Latios

They nodded and both stepped inside. Latios a little quicker than his sister. Once the door was closed they both quickly shed their illusions. "Brrrrr, it's cold out there. And to think I have to go back out there again when the day is over."

"Oh would you hush. It wasn't that bad."

"Sometimes you make me think your not a dragon at all."

@Assailant @Daisie

Nathan sighed. "No, not an inconvenience. I'm just not as ready as I would have liked. It's fine though." Behind them, Amber placed out a snack tray consisting of multiple berries, breads, and various fruits. "Thank you, Amber!" Amber smiled and bowed slightly. "Alright, you guys help yourselves. I just need to grab a thing or two." Nathan went around, grabbing various things. Max looked around the house warily.

@Daisie @Latios

Arcanus decided to pick off a slice of bread and nibble on it, leaning against the wall. He glanced over towards Max. "You seem ready to take an ambush."

@Assailant

"Mm, of a sort." He looked around. "There is a human custom I'm wary of, and if I know Nathan, then it'll be..." He frowned. "There it is." He pointed up to a small plant hanging from the ceiling. "Mistletoe. Everyone, be wary of that. Nathan catches you under there... I fear it will be inevitable."

@Daisie

Arcanus followed Max's finger to the Mistletoe on the ceiling. He chuckled. "Seems just like Nathan, does it not? Ah. Well, I appreciate the warning."

@Assailant

Max nodded over to her. "In human traditions, when two people are under a mistletoe, customs dictate that they share a kiss. Knowing Nathan... she will enforce that."

@Latios @Daisie

"Perhaps a quick hypnosis could convince her otherwise." Arcanus jokingly threatened, chuckling a little bit. He raised his pendulum into the air, not bothering to swing it at all "Nathan, you will now leave, and forget this ever happened."

@Assailant @Latios

Arcanus looked over his shoulder and smiled. "If it meant I was caught there with, say, Emlas. I would rather kick Nathan out than be bloodily murdered by Latios.".

@Assailant @Latios

"Indeed. Or banish it to an alternate realm." Arcanus rolled with it, glancing over at the rest of the room. "This evil darkness must die."

@Latios @Assailant

Max smiled. "Burning something indoors may prove to be a... dangerous task. If you try to remove it yourself, you may find yourself with another on your way out." He chuckled. "Best merely to avoid it, I believe."

@Daisie @Latios

"Luckily for me, I'm just going to sleep next to the fire place. Emlas, be wary then." 

"You worry too much."

"Sometimes I don't worry enough for you." He said as he laid down next to the fire.

@Assailant @Daisie

Last edited by a moderator:
Nathan finally sighed as she returned. While they had been talking, some extra lights had been hung up, among a few other minor changes. "Alright, that should be good enough for now. Merry Christmas everyone!" She went around and hugged them each in turn, even going over to Latios as well.

@Daisie @Latios

Emlas hugged back doing her best to embrace the holiday spirit. Latios, however, was surprised by the sudden touching. Though he didn't say any and let her pass and continued his nap. "Merry Christmas Nathan. Sorry that Draka is not here. This is her hibernation season." Said Emlas

@Assailant @Daisie

Nathan dismissively waved her hand. "Ah, I understand. It's just a shame that she'll miss it. I'll get her something for when she wakes up."

@Latios @Daisie

When Nathan came around to Arcanus, he hugged back warmly, smiling. "It is a joyous time, and I find pleasure in appreciating your hard work. Well done with the decorations, Nathan.", he complimented.

@Assailant @Latios

"Hehe, that will take awhile. It's around spring when she wakes. Back when I was younger she was never able to hibernate as takeing care of me was an all time job. Now she plans to take these naps to the fullest."

@Assailant @Daisie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back