• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Apocalypse. OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
there was supposed to be a cry sound of a guzzlord at the end of the radio message and a few pictures to go in the interest check to make it look a bit gloomier but I completely forgot to add them in before I passed out and posted the topic. By the time I realized they weren't there in the check it was already full xp

I couldn’t think how to make her scarf unique so I changed her bond item to a charm bracelet and put the scarf as an accessory with other scarves and shawls.

Out of curiosity, assuming there is a Galar anime and seeing as the current S&M is still going until at least September, what do you hope for the new possible anime?

For me, I would like to see possibly see Ash not be allowed to being pikachu but I know that won’t happen, let alone evolving Pikachu. I think Ash relies too much on spinach I, even for it being his partner because he slept late. I would like to see Ash have to learn to get by without his overpowered Pikachu.

I would like to see Gary back as a main character.

Back to XY design. I don’t like the S&M style. Seems too...chibi which I hate or childish.

I know it is impossible to ask that Ash be aged appropriately God forbid.

I would love to see Brick come back as a traveling companion.

I’m talking about if Game Freak or whoever is in charge of making the anime, if they continue the anime once sun and moon ends, what would you wish for if Ash went to Galar.

You’re good. It isn’t like game freak is going to do any of those suggestions anyway or switch to a new protagonist if they have Ash actually win a league which will never happen either since they seem to think Pokémon will be done with then. 🙄

I guess that is what fan fiction is for.

Last edited:
What I like to call military time.

It’s now 5:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time for me.

Does your country observe daylight savings time PippyOmega PippyOmega or do they have the same time year round?

Personally I am all in favor of not having it. I know AZ and HI at least don’t observe it at all.

I’ve heard it rains a lot in London.

Wouldn’t mind visiting the UK when I have the money. Honestly if I had the money I would backpack Europe and Asia.

Aight, I've waited as long as I can. I will have to respond to the start tomorrow. Enjoy for me but don't go too far :)

It’s fine, you do can take as long as you need just know that we gonna have late* reply’s

* means like a day late or something

wait we're still missing crow and pineapple's characters? Then it can't start yet cause all characters need to be ready since they're all from the same spot and can't come into the rp later....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back