• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Apocalypse. OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hope that is good. I had a bit of time trying to come up with a personality I thought fit Charmander but think I did okay. I know it will change a bit as he evolves. I thought of making him aggressive but that might come later as he evolves, hard to say at this point.

You’re welcome. I wanted to get it up while it was fresh as we are supposed to have thunderstorms all day so not sure if I will have access to my laptop. Currently not storming bit weather is fickle in my state. So, if it starts today, I’ll be mobile.

Crimson Rose Crimson Rose

Do you have to give your pokemon defined bad and good traits? I'm not really good at making definable good and bad traits. More just neutral mixes.

Crimson Rose Crimson Rose I finally got to work on my cs! I do have a quick question though, what was the environment like for the characters while living in the place. Like how advanced is the shelter’s technology, how big is it, was it a suitable place to raise kids, what is the current condition of the place, etc. etc. I wanna make sure I don’t put anything my cs in that might accidentally contradict any of your ideas.

Crimson Rose Crimson Rose I finally got to work on my cs! I do have a quick question though, what was the environment like for the characters while living in the place. Like how advanced is the shelter’s technology, how big is it, was it a suitable place to raise kids, what is the current condition of the place, etc. etc. I wanna make sure I don’t put anything my cs in that might accidentally contradict any of your ideas.
The idea of the shelter is that it's kinda like a vault, similar to the ones in fallout? It's about medium size, there's a long strip of hallways with bedrooms, it's about two-three people per room. That leads to a few living spaces, bathroom/kitchen/ living room/ library, and a kinda empty room with plastic chairs, where they would have trained to use weapons, learn about the world above, or attempt to do hobbies. The technology, however, has grown quite outdated since the attack with a very slim power source, making the lighting quite bad as they're running low on such as well as supplies. Pipes and the ceiling have begun to cave in slightly from the water pressure above.

Just so everyone knows, my computer keys are starting to stick so until I can get money saved up for a new computer, I will likely be on mobile. Otherwise I will be missing “a” and “s” in my posts.

So what’s our knowledge base for our Pokémon? Do we understand stuff like type advantages, abilities, stuff like that? Or was all information on Pokémon lost to time?

They understand the basics, of typings, and abilities from the old man's teachings. However, they don't know much about evolution, and other movesets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back