• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Apocalypse. OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
8 out of 13 CS done so far, if I can count... Not bad. May I ask when we are starting, I don't want to rush anything tho...

Oh... I was expecting at the end of the week, let everyone start at the same time and allow for a good group start. I would recommend the tomorrow start then. Just to anyone who interacts with me I am less likely to respond unless the time is around 15:30-23:00 GMT.

Okay something I must say is, what have the last 16 years been like? Like half of the characters so far are super snarky and rude. And they've been stuck together for years

That's a good point, I was out today and thought about it. I've changed my characters personality a little to make him more approachable

Okay something I must say is, what have the last 16 years been like? Like half of the characters so far are super snarky and rude. And they've been stuck together for years
Well wouldn’t you be a little upset and stir-crazy after being shoved in essentially a small concrete box underground with 12 other teenagers for 16 YEARS? I would be losing my marbles

The children wouldn't know of a life outside of what they have now so for them it wouldn't be boring, plus they'd find something to do as with the limited resources they'd have to be good at finding new sources of entertainment. No?

I was thinking of changing my characters personality a decent bit. Possibly reviewing everything and rewriting/adding onto certain parts

Whatever you think is best Pippy.

I’m excited for this. Been a couple months since I have been in a group rp and first time playing a bi female so looking forward to the challenge.

I'm also really hyped to start, I haven't been in an rp in a while so I am hoping I do well... Gonna put like 200% effort into my posts cause normally it's short sentences which is really boring.

I just hope it lasts. It sounds interesting. Normally I don’t join if I can’t use all moves a Pokémon can learn, I find that really limits stuff but I liked the premise. Original.

My posts may be short due to being on mobile but I try to put in detail and might reiterate stuff in my posts for reference.,

I mean there is a story and side quests which should mean there is enough to keep everyone interested, just need to push the story forward every now and then.

Just to be clear, yeah I know it's apocalyptic and that basically entails it, but will this be a grim view of the post apocalypse or a more light hearted adventure? I'm fine with whatever, but I don't want to be that guy that goes really dark in an RP about love and friendship or rainbows, so just to be sure.

Don't want to traumatise anyone unprepared, that's my concern. Whatever happens though, I'm cool with it.

Just to be clear, yeah I know it's apocalyptic and that basically entails it, but will this be a grim view of the post apocalypse or a more light hearted adventure? I'm fine with whatever, but I don't want to be that guy that goes really dark in an RP about love and friendship or rainbows, so just to be sure.
more of a grim view

Users who are viewing this thread

Back