You finally speak up, looking at the blue haired boyo. “H... hi....” You wave, staring at him from the ground.
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Alphonse Elric felt a sensation that he hadn’t felt in years, sleep. If the situation weren’t so peculiar he might have actually enjoyed it. Currently his limp schell of a body was leaning against the stark white wall as he gained consciousness. Immediately the white color of the room put the young boy in a fit of dread. It was all too familiar to the domain of Truth, the place where Alphonse had his body stripped away from him. After a closer inspection, he did realize that this wasn’t that place at all. It had walls and no giant black door. The room he was in also had a multitude of people residing in it, all as confused as Alphonse was. Some were shouting for a loved one while others tried to introduce themselves to the group. Alphonse decided to try the former.

A young sounding voice that seemed to contrast with his harsh exterior broke through the crowd as he tried to search for his sibling.
“Big brother? Ed?!”
Nobody replied back. Defeated, Alphonse would have to wait until it was less hectic to find him.

The giant suit of armor noticed a young girl with deep purple hair ask if everyone was alright and a strangely blocky man introduce himself. Since everyone was on edge Alphonse thought it would be polite to answer back.
“I think I’m okay, I’m Alphonse Elric by the way”
Talking to: Sumirenko Sumirenko June Verles June Verles
Open for interaction

Last edited:
Julian "Ruin", Designation SPARK-002
Physical Integrity-100% Systems, Armor Intact
The machine was about to open the first drawer when Steve ( June Verles June Verles ) spoke. The machine stood back up and turned to look at Steve, and upon getting a good look immediately raised his fists.
"What the... well, you certainly aren't from around here. Who are you, anyways?"
Julian shrugged, before lowering his arms once it became clear Steve wasn't a threat.
"Official designation "Ruin" SPARK-002. Call me Julian, it rolls off the tongue better. Currently looking for my weapons in these cupboards for what it's worth. Now, if you'll excuse me..."
Julian turned back to the drawers.
"I have a little work to do."

Alright, he's noticed me. Leon kept his eyes locked with the older man ( Stormcloak Stormcloak ) as he made for the cupboards a bit faster.

A younger girl in a red jacket then threw open the one he was going for. Not good. Leon quickly side-steps her and cautiously open another one.

Reluctant to put his back to the crowd for two reasons: His daughter's whereabouts, and the older man's cold stare.

Let's see what's inside ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ).

Thaddeus Solaxus - 'The White Room'; [Interacting with: OPEN TO INTERACTION]

The Space Marine was used to many things. Daemons of Chaos, The Warp, Orks, hell- fighting Khornate Berserkers in close quarters only drove him to spit fire and fury into the hearts of his enemies. By the time the first instance of the Immaterium that wasn't The Warp manifested, he had been subject to an entire new world The Imperium as he had known was gone- and was replaced with only what he saw before him. Beings from other universes, not like his own, but also not unlike his in many places. His Space Wolf counterpart taught him well, for when they left the burning Sub-orbital station, Thaddeus felt a black smoke encroach gradually upon his body, numbing him to his core. Reaching out to his Brother Astartes, words were unable to leave his mouth as he felt his mind fade into the black void of nothingness.

The ten-foot Titan of a Space Marine was deposited facedown among the many other positions that the others lay in. The first thing to come back online was his Auto-senses; the photoreceptive lenses of his helmet glowing a bright red as he was quick to push himself up off the floor. Blinding white light encapsulated his vision, to which his eyes adjusted to rather quickly as he took in the sights before him. A crowd of individuals all dwelled in this room; faces etched with confusion that he had no doubt once worn when he was summoned to the plane of the Multiverse. Pushing himself up to his feet, the Space Marine reached for his Bolt Pistol and Chainsword- only to realize they weren't there. He growled, still feeling freshly- strangely energized for some reason as he took a moment to scan the others in the crowd. Asbjorn wasn't among them. This was an entirely different group of people, and the Ultramarine stuck out like a sore thumb. Almost everyone was smaller or of equal height to an Imperial Guardsman. "Hmmh." This was going to be a long day already.

"Someone shit in your oatmeal friend?" Negan says to the man who's been glaring at him for past few minutes. He really did not like how this man was looking at him, he had just seen a similar look of insubordination before he got here.

( Aegis Aegis )

Byakuren
--------------------

Julian's remark gives the youkai pause. She slowly dips her head and spreads her palms in a 'make peace' gesture. "Making you upset wasn't my intention. Please, forgive me. I'm quite confused. As far as I'm aware, I fell asleep in my quarters, but woke up here. And I have never seen any of you before in my life." Byakuren finishes in earnest, her eyes widening at the non-human in front of her. Hands clasping together, she purses her lips, eyes going glassy as if she's in deep thought. At the loud, attention-grabbing voice in the middle of the room, however, her eyes dart over and her lips move back into a reserved smile.

"Steve? It is nice to meet you. I am Hijiri Byakuren— you may call me Byakuren." Her attention then turns to the shining metal on her right. Surprise flickers across Byakuren's face for an instant, as if she's reconciling the voice she heard with his actual appearance, but it fades. "That goes for you, too, Alphonse. It seems no one was hurt. Thank goodness. But if we aren't here for a reason of malice, then why are we here at all?"

( SheepKing SheepKing , June Verles June Verles , GearBlade654 GearBlade654 )

"Not exactly," Leon smirked nervously at the man calling across the room "How about you? You seem to be rather confrontational."

Leon wasn't trying to fan the embers of confrontation, but he wasn't going to sit down and take things either. He's a man on a mission.

"Nice jacket though." Leon tried to break down the tension before turning to face him directly and gesturing to the man's black leather.

( Stormcloak Stormcloak )

Jerome-092
Jerome looked around in confusion. Instead of the utilitarian halls of the UNSC Spirit of Fire, he was treated to the start white of the room he now inhabited. He wasn't alone, but for now he ran a quick check.

System diagnostics were green. His weapons were loaded and online. With satisfaction, Jerome turned to the group. Very few seemed to be soldiers, many did not seem even close to militaristic. Spartans did not mix well with non-Spartans, and sometimes not even those of a military background.

The room worried him. If this was a detention centre, there wouldn't be a weapon in sight. So why put people like this in a room together? Nothing Jerome had seen or trained for could have ever prepared him for this.

He looked to Leo, and approached.

"What's the SITREP?"

The Spartan asked, quickly.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
p.png

"Sit...rep?" Leo asked the armored man as he approached him, confused by his words. He cocked his brows before shaking his head. "I'm sorry, but I don't really know what that means..."
Negan pushed himself up against one of the walls of the room, taking in all the strange figures before him. For a moment he was confused by his situation until he very quickly noticed something was missing. Lucille. He immediately stood to his feet.

He stumbled forwards, looking around the room, pushing past people looking for his beloved bat. "Shit shit SHIT!!!" He proclaimed as he continued to pace around the room "Which one of you motherfuckers has her!"
(@Anyone)View attachment 576594
View attachment 576600
"AH! BLINDING LIGHT! I LOOKED INTO THE SUN! I LOOKED INTO THE-"
The giant bipedal robot colored red and orange immediately shot up, the "eye" lights on the head booting up, and the machine immediately looked around, the initially alarmed voice taking on a somewhat more condescending tone.
"Oh, I'm alive. It would seem this unit hasn't been destroyed after all."
The machine slowly rose to its feet, looking at itself and to its side, before letting out a sigh.
"Well, that's not good. My gun is gone. And my BIT drone. You know, whoever sent me here, whenever I say that I'll be down to just fists soon, that doesn't exactly mean that it's tactically advantageous. Can't say I'm breaking into tears to finally be free of XCOM though."
Julian immediately took note of Negan ( Stormcloak Stormcloak ) and tilted his head.
"I don't know who you even are. Do I look like I'm capable of stealing things without getting noticed?"​
Negan Looks at the strange robot and says "Listen up Wall-e I don't know what the hell is going on, all I know is that my sweet Lucille is missing and I gotta find her!"
He then takes a step back and holds his hand to his head, still a little bit dazed.

( GearBlade654 GearBlade654 )
p.png

"Woah!"
Leo exclaimed as the bearded man began to pace around the room, screaming obscene insults at everyone, one of which included a... giant robot. With a panic, Leo quickly scrambled over to the man and stood in front of him, hoping to stop him from hurting or attacking anyone. "Hey, listen! Uhh... sir! I don't think any of us here are responsible for taking your uh... Lucille..?" He asked in quick defense of the group as a whole, though he was confused if this "Lucille" was a person or some sort of weapon, as the robot described it.
Byakuren Hijiri
-------------------------

The Buddhist concept of Nirvana portrays a state of complete peace; abandoning self and becoming one with everything. Byakuren had painted a vivid picture of this for her followers in the past as motivation; that one day their trials might pay off into serenity. She had always imagined it as a blanket of darkness swept over her eyes and a million fresh, explosive colors in her head... but perhaps she was wrong, for she opened her eyes to see not wooden rafters, but blank white. A delicious sensation flooded through Byakuren's veins and gave her a power high the likes of which she had never felt, even with her scroll in hand. For a suspended moment, she felt more alive than she had ever felt before.

Could this be...?

For a split second, she almost believed so. Then the headache hits. Dull and throbbing and a reminder of her place. A chorus of moans and groans— possibly dozens of them— hit her ears. Byakuren felt a swooping sensation in her chest as if she missed a step on the stairs, forcing her into complete clarity. How did she get here?

Her hands found purchase on the plain floor and pushed, heaving the monk up to a sitting position. She looked around at the odd group, then at Leo, thin eyebrows knitting together with worry. "Is this... real? Where are we? Ah, no, I apologize. I'm sure we have time. First thing's first," She raises her voice slightly, "Is everyone alright?"

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore and anyone else, really)
p.png

"Well, besides the screaming man.. I think everyone is alright." Leo stated in a confused tone as he glanced around at the occupants around the room. He was.. confused, mostly. He had no idea where he was or how he had got here, but at least this girl wasn't a raging bearded man or a giant talking robot. "Uhh... what's your name?" He asked in an attempt to make further conversation with the girl. He hoped that things had calmed down a bit as well, and when Negan said he would try and keep his cool, that appeared to hopefully be the case.

Stormcloak Stormcloak Sumirenko Sumirenko Sleek Sleek
Link // LOZ,BOTW // tags: open

The young Hylian appeared in a hue of blue strings, disappearing once he stepped down onto solid ground and opened his eyes. He stiffened immediately at the unfamiliar scene and reached for the master sword by instinct- only to find that it wasn’t there. His gaze first flew to his empty hand after it had grazed his back. His shield, bow, and sword had all disappeared, though most of his other items were still on his person. Not that they counted for anything since it was just objects like monster drops, food, and clothing.

Instead of relying on his instincts to survive like he had done on the island trial, the blond looked around. There were many other people foreign to Link’s adventures, save for a few semi-familiar faces at were definitely not from Hyrule. Hesitantly the boy watched as the maroon-haired man spoke up, apparently inferring what had happened as he spoke. Link was a tad doubtful though and turned to survey the scene, walking over to the strange white cabinets at the far end of the room. Perhaps his weapons were in there?
Yuma
Yuma noticed the strange man causing a bit of a commotion and decided to keep her distance for the time being. She got up and walked around the room continuing to search for anyone she might notice. She then noticed all the furniture and objects in the room. She noticed a small crowd around the cupboards and inched closer slowly.

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: N/A

Once more she floated, existing in a dream and travelling once more through her connection to the Root, being instinctively led by the void once more to materialize within another world or time. She has since been many things, Pseudo-servent, Aramitama, Magus Assassin, Beast of Alaya...and likely many more since as she struggles to bring her eyes to open to the unfamiliar sensation and the tingling yet falling asleep once more to an even deeper dreaming.

Her eyes open slowly to the new environment the new girl stands them, her white kimono blending in almost perfectly with the walls of the room yet the stark red of her jacket standing out clearly, for now, her expression is one of mild curiosity as it turns across the several gathered individuals and her new surroundings through an otherwise listless grace. Given the person's little mind for now, as she walks to the drawers and cupboards opening such up without much ceremony and glancing within as the background of the others conversing takes place. This was why she held her dislike for most humans.
As Ryougi, Yuma, Link, Julian, and Leon approached the cupboards and drawers, they would find a few objects.

First, in the drawers, they would find a hammer. It appeared to be in usable condition, with a few spots of rust here and there as well as some wear on the wooden handle. Next, they would find an unopened pack of gummy worms, which at least looked safe enough to eat. Finally, there was a pamphlet of some sort.

In the cabinets, they would mostly find an assortment of white cups, bowls, and silverware. Which was odd, considering there didn't appear to be any food aside from the aforementioned gummy worms. However, one item of note would be hidden behind the silverware.

41XmojA9MjL.jpg

A small figurine of a tall, hotdog shaped man, who appeared to be wearing some sort of pink storeclerk's outfit.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Aegis Aegis Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 PlusUltra PlusUltra

Shirou and Saber
Shirou and Saber woke up from a deep sleep, together. Shirou before even fully being aware of his situation started to walk to the cupboards while muttering something about breakfast. The perceptive Saber of course realized this wasn't Avalon and that she couldn't access Excalibur for whatever reason. "Um Shirou, are you paying attention." Saber asked while pulling on his collar. Shirou then actually looked around to see high tensions and a weird room. "S-sorry Saber. I guess I just wanted to believe that weird smoke was a dream." "My sword is gone." "WAIT, WHAT!"

"Yes, yes, apology accepted, blah blah blah."
Julian scratched his chin, while staring at the drawer. A hammer? Not much help. Gummy bears, eh, a figurine?!
"Well, this isn't very helpful. So much for finding my gun-"
Julian's gaze fell on the pamphlet.
"Give me a moment. I think we may have found a way out of this overglorified prison cell."
Julian took the pamphlet and began looking it over.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Leon just kind of smiled a bit as he turned and pulled a... pack of gummybears... out of his cupboard ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ).

He eagerly stashed it before something... someone caught his eye.

"Yuma?" ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara )

He turned in relief and horror to his daughter as she approached the cupboards.

1558204344050.png
"Nice to meet you as well Miss Byakuren and Mr Alphonse , happy to be made your acquaintances." he says as he bends his body forward, which was only ways he could realistically move, but for some reason he felt like he had a bigger range of movement. This was whole adding up to be something very different from the average dragon subjugation world.

"Now that we've made some acquaintances it might be time to finally turn on the tv huh?" he said as other residents of the room already emptied out everything else. Picking up the remote it dissipated into his storage, scrolling to the item he right clicks it in order to turn on the tv. Maybe go onto other channels if necessary.

Sumirenko Sumirenko SheepKing SheepKing thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Samus was scanning everything with the scan visor, one of the few things she, miraculously, didn't lose. She did, however, manage to lose her arsenal once again, along with her Varia Suit. "Great." Was her first thought when she woke up. There was talking all around her, but as if she cared. She was determined to know who trapped them here.

Link // LOZ,BOTW // tags: open

Link took the figure with an extremely confused expression upon his face. WHo was this guy? It didn’t even seem as if the figure were of a real person either, though if it was then it was probably made to insult them. Nonetheless the boy held onto it. If nothing else he could pawn it off for a few rupees.

Just as he was about to turn back, Link’s eyes shown when he saw the silverware. It wasn’t pots, but... the boy instinctively grabbed a bowl and hurled it at the ground, shattering it without a legitimate reason. The other few people rooting through the drawers were ignored as Link pulled out a plate and did the same.

Negan silently waited as the mans glare eventually left him as he went to go talk to one of the other figures. Since he no longer was concerned with the man Negan approached the set of doors and attempted to open them, after all no ones tried to escape yet.

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )

Birb Birb Ike notices the small person trying to get his attention, and the horns and tail protruding from his person. "Oh hello! I didn't expect to meet a Laguz here."

Yuma
Yuma heard a familiar voice as she got closer to the cupboard. She noticed her dad and with a look of relief she quickly came closer to give him a hug. She then turned her attention to the cupboard and immediately noticed the small figure but it was taken by some strange boy before she could get a closer look

( Aegis Aegis Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 )

Jx5lZns.png

Ryougi Shiki
Tags: N/A

The girl looks to each of the items within the cupboard items of poor quality, fragile...though given the commotion of the room she slides several of the knives into hand and another within her yakuza's band before turning to look at the other, the strange figurine an item of confusion though carrying it with them regardless as she glances towards the pamphlets for a moment the text running through her eyes. Leaving the blonde child to smash what was left as she heads over to the doors with the gruff American, a short flash of her eyes as she looks to them with interest as she studies them, the lines slowly becoming visible as she deciphers such, clearly a crafter of high quality unlike the other items within the area, but was it worth the effort to open them? or merely observe for now.

A quick glance to the other for a moment she instead appears more interested in the consistant.

You look back up at him, a bit confused “eh?? Uh... a Laguz??” You stand up, revealing you’re a tiny tiny boi. “I don’t know what that is, I’m a demon!!” You stare with those large round eyes that you’d expect only a child to have, when in reality you’re 23...
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Thaddeus Solaxus - 'The White Room'; [Interacting with: Cocogerber13 Cocogerber13 ]
The Astartes heard the clattering of dishware on the pearl floor, and sighed. Just like the last, this group didn't know how to compose themselves. Looking toward the young... Elf? Surely, this boy wasn't from the Eldar. Thaddeus began taking slow, methodically paced steps over as to not step on anyone on his way to the figure. He called out softly, but his Vox-gril, despite it amplifying the tone to a comfortable level voer the riffraff of the others in the room, nevertheless sounded boomingly low and borderline demonic as he spoke to Link with a light Imperial accent. "It is okay. I know how you feel. I have been in this realm before." He was entirely expecting to frighten the boy, or anyone around him for that matter. That was not his intention.

Ritsu
Rubbing away the sleep from her eyes, if an AI could even experience such a thing, the girl gave her surroundings a quick glance. Blinking once, then twice, her cerulean orbs widened in disbelief at what she was seeing. She ran through her code multiple times, trying to determine if she was experiencing a glitch or not, but alas, it seems that this was reality.

Within the rising tension in the room, there was an odd, pixelated man that spoke up. "Steve", it seemed his name was, beginning a round of introductions. Following closely behind was an armored man named "Alphonse", as well as a young girl by the name of "Byakuren". Internally, she labeled the three of them as "Allies (?)", along with the goggled young man named "Leo" who joined in shortly after.

"Excuse me," She spun towards them, giving them a tentative smile. "My name is Autonomously Intelligent Fixed Artillery, or Ritsu for short! Do you mind if I join you?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sumirenko Sumirenko SheepKing SheepKing June Verles June Verles

“I’m..... also Ike....” you awkardly shake his hand with your puny weak boy hand. Damn this is getting weirder n weirder...
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Users who are viewing this thread