• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Poggie's Lookin' for 1v1's!

PoggsNPhroggs

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya, Poggie here! I'm looking to do some rp with y'all, so here I be with an ad :)

I'd like to begin by saying, I am 100% okay with doing oc x cc or oc x oc! Oc x oc is fun, but I don't mind doing oc x cc with me being the cc so long as I am well knowledgeable of both the fandom and the canon characters in question.

I am also open to roleplaying on Discord (and frankly feel more comfortable doing so since i'm new here), but it is not a deal breaker! Please bare with me in the meantime while I get adjusted :')

That being said--! Here are some of the fandoms I am both looking for/willing to engage in :)

(The fandoms that have the purple hearts beside them are the fandoms I am most interested in doing right now!)

♡♡Fandom List♡♡
*Deltarune 💜 💜💜
*The Legend of Zelda (TOTK preferred)
*Minecraft
*FNAF (Security Breach prefered)
*Apex Legends
*Bee and Puppycat
*Infinity Train (Specifically set within the world, not as ccs)
*JJBA or JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
*Marvel/ATSV (Specifically looking for Spot roleplayers lol)
*Splatoon
*Stardew Valley 💜💜💜
*Slay The Princess (World of, not canons/OC only) 💜
*OTGW (Specifically RPing for the world, not any of the main cast of characters please)

For the time being, this is all I can think of. I'll probably add more as time progresses or when I think of it!

*Please keep in mind that I am not comfortable with playing minor characters specifically for the purpose of aging them up for NSFW reasons. Do not ask me of this.

*I am also looking for +18 roleplayers only please, as I am 20 and feel more comfortable roleplaying with people around my age.

Aside from this, i'm open to discussing plots with my partners! Genres that I enioy are high fantasy, modern fantasy, science fiction, horror, romance, and so much more.

I hope to roleplay with you soon! And if you've read this long enough to reach the end, I thank you for your time :)

Attachments

• output-onlinegiftools_3.gif
    output-onlinegiftools_3.gif
    124.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
-Note: Please do not ask to roleplay with me if you are under 18. I said it kindly on the post, I do not feel comfortable with that, nor do I take kindly to being lied to about one's age.

-Boost! Added a couple of fandoms and edited the thing a bit! I am still looking for RP, so please let me know if you're interested! :)

I'd love to do an OC x OC Deltarune roleplay with you! we could talk about different ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back