• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π™‹π™‘π™ͺ𝙩𝙀'𝙨 𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙀𝙒 π™Žπ™šπ™–π™§π™˜π™!

Ecem

• 5f7c6eac49d90ab71354cc3725e68060.gif
    Welcome! I'm looking for someone who loves the shows/movies that I list as much as I do, I like to bond with the partners over our love of the characters and whatever movie/show we chose to write. I'm not going to make the introduction long because I know that's not what you came here for, I have some rules/expectations as well as something about me that I would like you to know. I promise after that I will get into the fun things!
    . . .
    About me:
    ✿ My time zone is pacific daylight time, but I stay up so late into the night to very early morning so if we have a time difference I'm sure you just won't notice.

✿ I'm a literate writer, I can write 5 to four paragraphs in each reply may be more but it depends on how into the roleplay I am. If we double then I will be writing three to four paragraphs per character.

✿ I am always down for OOC chat, whether it's about the plot or just life in general. I like to get to know the person that I'm writing with, this is not something that is a must for me but it's something I like for my partners to keep in mind.

✿ I have no issue writing for NPC's, I think that they add to the story sometimes. In my experience, I have noticed that none player characters can be important in the story but it honestly depends.

✿If we're only doing one character each I prefer playing the female, but I am more than willing to double. I only double because I want things to be equal, I want my partner to be happy with the roleplay as well as the roles they have.

✿ I prefer plots with romance, it does not have to be the focus of the plot but at least a decent aspect of it. I'm a very LGBTQ+ friendly person, your character can be who you want and I will have no problem with that. While for my side I would rather have it be mxf but I may be wanting to do an fxf here and there but who knows.

✿ I'm a pretty active person when it comes to replies, there will be days when I'm a bit slow with them but it's rare since working has been very slow. Though I'm helping my sister move into her new place so Thursdays

✿ PLEASE NO GHOSTING! It's just something that is very rude if you're not liking our roleplay please just tell me, I'm just like you and there are times where I lose interest. I'm not going to be mad, I'm going to be very happy that you gave me a shot as a partner.

✿ I'm happy to go off-site with our roleplay, I can do Google Docs, Discord, or Hangouts. That's all I can really do but I do prefer to keep things on-site because I find it a bit easier to keep track of. Also, I'm happy to roleplay in a thread or do our roleplay in the private messages so it's whatever you're comfortable with.
    . . .

What I'm looking for in a partner:
    ✿ No one-liners, please! One-liners are just not enough to keep the plot rolling and I will quickly lose interest, I feel it will not go anywhere if we're only doing one line per reply.

✿ I would prefer someone that is relatively active. I'm not expecting you to respond all day every day or even once a day, but at least a couple or few times a week would be pleasant.

✿ Please be willing to write as NPC's so I am not doing all the work to include them as I said before they can add to the story, there will be times where they are going to be pretty important.

✿ Realistic face claims only, no hate towards drawn or anime but they're just not my cup of tea and I just find realistic face claims a lot better. Though I may accept drawn ones, honestly it depends on what it looks like.

✿ Equal treatment to both our characters, canon, and original. It's important that all of our characters are treated the same, not only should they be treated the same but they should also get the same amount of attention. You can't just have your oc be the main character of OUR roleplay because that's just a very asshole move, I know what I said is rude but it's true.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back