• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐™‹๐™ก๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™Ž๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™ {๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™Š๐˜พ | ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™ฎ}

Pluto Baby

original.gif
Hello! Welcome to my fandom thread, before I get into anything else I just wanted to say that this thread is all TV shows/ movies that I'm either watching right now or have watched. I don't have anything that is Anime because it's not something that I watch, it's not my cup of tea so yea lol. Just so you all know I'm sixteen years old, I'm a minor but I would not mind writing with someone that is a bit older than me, but you have to be comfortable as well. Anyways, sorry for making my introduction so long. I have a couple of rules I need you to know before I get into what I'm looking for.

. . .

Rules

- Please be 15+ but I may be willing to take people who are a bit younger, I'm very willing to take people who are a bit older than myself (16). I'm mature for my age, also I get along with adults a lot better than most people (IRL) my age. But honestly, I'm looking for anyone that is willing to take me as their partner.

- I'm not someone who is very picky about the length that you give me, but I personally think that one-liners do not let the story go anywhere. The most I am asking you for is one paragraph per reply, If you can write more then that's great!

- I honestly prefer doubling when there is romance involved because I like for things to be fair, but if you are older and would rather do something platonic then please let me know.

- I'm someone who loves romance, I love to have it in my writing so please be willing to writing some romance into our story. It's not something that has to be the main thing but I would like for it to be involved.

- My life right now is not very busy right now, but I'm still in high school so there will be times where I will be a little busy. If something comes up I will make sure to let you know, but please do not pester me for replies. But if I do not reply after two days then please send me a little reminder.

- Have fun! If you're not liking our roleplay then please tell me, I want you to enjoy yourself. If you want to stop roleplaying then please let me know, there will be no hard feelings.

. . .

Fandoms

SUPERNATURAL

Looking For: Dean
e8014aae384544659a5d5fb45cf95a82.png
Can Play: Almost anyone, but I play Castiel & Sam the best.

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

Looking For: Damon, Elijah, or Klaus
TVD.jpg

Can Play: Almost Anyone, but I can play Klaus the best but I'm a little rusty with him.

CRIMINAL MINDS

Looking For: Spencer
9710f6d0fdeaa9c199a177c98324bc1b.jpg

Can Play: Almost anyone, have not done this one yet so I'm not sure who I would be good at.

. . .

The shows that I have listed are the only things that are coming to mind for me at the moment, I will be adding more over time but for now this is it. I'm so sorry if this thread is bad, I have never done something like this before so It's pretty new and I tried my best when I was making it. If you are at all interested please just message me, if you happen to have any questions please just comment them on the thread. I hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back