Characters
Here
Tell me what you have in mind and I'll give you my thoughts
I would expect that Sage has around twenty (thirty as utmost extreme) thralls, most of them picked from homeless and vulnerable people who wouldn't have much willpower to fight against his power's brainwashing but at least one of them picked with the help of his other thralls who would be someone rich, maybe a company CEO or someone that profits from the stock market. The kind of person that would be constantly working themselves to the bone to keep from making mistakes and losing everything and would gladly take that little extra edge Sage's power would give them in the subject of finances and economy without considering the consequences. Sage would probably milk them for financial backing once under his control.

I have some plot ideas as to what he would be planning, but nothing definite and I'm not sure if everyone else wants to know or let it be a surprise.

Pd: going to sleep so don't wait on my answer.

Thread starter #79
I would expect that Sage has around twenty (thirty as utmost extreme) thralls, most of them picked from homeless and vulnerable people who wouldn't have much willpower to fight against his power's brainwashing but at least one of them picked with the help of his other thralls who would be someone rich, maybe a company CEO or someone that profits from the stock market. The kind of person that would be constantly working themselves to the bone to keep from making mistakes and losing everything and would gladly take that little extra edge Sage's power would give them in the subject of finances and economy without considering the consequences. Sage would probably milk them for financial backing once under his control.

I have some plot ideas as to what he would be planning, but nothing definite and I'm not sure if everyone else wants to know or let it be a surprise.

Pd: going to sleep so don't wait on my answer.
Yeah. That's fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)