• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PLUS ULTRA! ~MHA RP~ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
thumb-1920-698782.jpg

Raider dog Raider dog Bornlucky Bornlucky Webs Elk Webs Elk LordStuffofStuffinton LordStuffofStuffinton PhantomMelody PhantomMelody Rexblades Rexblades SodaToast SodaToast MidnightStar MidnightStar I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Acethekidd Acethekidd ThePastelWitch ThePastelWitch Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos C Checkmate7 Lina Inverse Lina Inverse

What's up everybody! Welcome to my MHA RP! This will be the OOC for the RP. Down below I will explain plot, rules, I will give a character template, and name roles.

PLOT
It's been about a year since the death of the infamous villain "All For One", and Midoriya, the Number One Hero, has decided to pass on his quirk to someone else and retire with his wife Uraraka. (One For All is first come first serve so whoever ask for it first can have it but you can't start off with it. You have to RP Midoriya giving it to you.) Now it' getting around that time for U.A. to start accepting more middle school graduates and the entrance exam is coming soon. Not only is it time for that but The League of Villains plan to rise again. (First come first serve for leader of The League of Villains. And if you're gonna be apart of The League of Villains, please progress the story.) There is no real real plot to this. Or specific plot. It's a what happens, happens deal. I'm depending on the villains to juice up the plot.

RULES
1. Posts must be a paragraph long. At the minimum. I understand if sometimes you can't make a paragraph but don't let every post be that way.
2. No canon characters except Midoriya passing down One For All.
3. You cannot be OP unless pro hero or villain
4. Try not to use canon quirks.
5. No OOC drama.
6. No action marks such as ** or --.

7. No text talk in RP.
8. Last but not least, have a blast!

CHARACTER TEMPLATE

Name:

Sexual Orientation:

Appearance:

Personality:

Quirk Name:

Quirk Type:

Quirk Explanation:

Quirk Flaws:

ROLES
One person can be the principal of U.A. But other than that you can be a teacher, a student, villain, or hero.

*ONE FOR ALL IS TAKEN BY Rexblades Rexblades *

CS

Last edited:
Japanime Japanime I don't know if you answered this already, but how many characters can we have? (I'm thinking about making at least one of each)

I've got two questions.

Firstly, are we able to use quirks similar to canon ones?

Secondly, regarding one for all, what ever character gets that have to a) be quirkless b) start of having little to no control over it similar to Midoriya, right?

Japanime Japanime I don't know if you answered this already, but how many characters can we have? (I'm thinking about making at least one of each)
You can have as many characters as yo can handle.
I've got two questions.

Firstly, are we able to use quirks similar to canon ones?

Secondly, regarding one for all, what ever character gets that have to a) be quirkless b) start of having little to no control over it similar to Midoriya, right?
Yep. And One For All is taken.

Japanime Japanime So, is this still taking place at UA

Follow Up Question: Will all of the staff be different? (Specifically Recovery Girl)

Hey, Japanime Japanime regarding your character's quirk, is it always active or does it work more like an emitter type quirk? And how much does it increase his strength, speed, intelligence etc etc?

Also, what happened to the canon leader (you know, the hands guy. I can't for the life of me remeber what his name is) of the league of villains?

Hey, Japanime Japanime regarding your character's quirk, is it always active or does it work more like an emitter type quirk? And how much does it increase his strength, speed, intelligence etc etc?

Also, what happened to the canon leader (you know, the hands guy. I can't for the life of me remeber what his name is) of the league of villains?
Tomura Shigaraki

It's not always active but he can activate it at will he just can't control it. For example if he needed speed, he couldn't control how fast he went. But with training he can. And it's random how much it increases his strength, speed, intelligence, etc. Tomura is dead. Along with all the other villains.

It's not always active but he can activate it at will he just can't control it. For example if he needed speed, he couldn't control how fast he went. But with training he can. And it's random how much it increases his strength, speed, intelligence, etc. Tomura is dead. Along with all the other villains.
So again, what happened to All For One? The quirk not the villain. I don't want it, I just want to know if it's a factor.

It's not always active but he can activate it at will he just can't control it. For example if he needed speed, he couldn't control how fast he went. But with training he can. And it's random how much it increases his strength, speed, intelligence, etc.
But is there like a set limit or can it vary from making him as strong as knuckleduster to as strong as All Might at full power?

Also, does it only increase one trait at a time? So he can't be both super intelligent and super strong?

Because no offense, but that power seems like it could easily be abused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back