• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PLUS ULTRA! ~MHA RP~ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Just waiting on a few more people then we can get this party started!

Tell me what you have in mind and I'll give you my thoughts
I would expect that Sage has around twenty (thirty as utmost extreme) thralls, most of them picked from homeless and vulnerable people who wouldn't have much willpower to fight against his power's brainwashing but at least one of them picked with the help of his other thralls who would be someone rich, maybe a company CEO or someone that profits from the stock market. The kind of person that would be constantly working themselves to the bone to keep from making mistakes and losing everything and would gladly take that little extra edge Sage's power would give them in the subject of finances and economy without considering the consequences. Sage would probably milk them for financial backing once under his control.

I have some plot ideas as to what he would be planning, but nothing definite and I'm not sure if everyone else wants to know or let it be a surprise.

Pd: going to sleep so don't wait on my answer.

I would expect that Sage has around twenty (thirty as utmost extreme) thralls, most of them picked from homeless and vulnerable people who wouldn't have much willpower to fight against his power's brainwashing but at least one of them picked with the help of his other thralls who would be someone rich, maybe a company CEO or someone that profits from the stock market. The kind of person that would be constantly working themselves to the bone to keep from making mistakes and losing everything and would gladly take that little extra edge Sage's power would give them in the subject of finances and economy without considering the consequences. Sage would probably milk them for financial backing once under his control.

I have some plot ideas as to what he would be planning, but nothing definite and I'm not sure if everyone else wants to know or let it be a surprise.

Pd: going to sleep so don't wait on my answer.
Yeah. That's fine.

Also did you ever consider linking the CS to this page so people don't necessarily have to go back to the first page to find the link to it. Like how you have OOC linked on the CS page?

Also did you ever consider linking the CS to this page so people don't necessarily have to go back to the first page to find the link to it. Like how you have OOC linked on the CS page?
No. I didn't.

Quick question, for the ones with the badassly formated character sheets. Where did you learn to format them like that?

Also where do you all get your face claims?

Quick question, for the ones with the badassly formated character sheets. Where did you learn to format them like that?

Also where do you all get your face claims?
Don't know about formatting sheets but I get all my face claims from either pinterest or just google searching very specific things.

I'm going to start the RP with us doing the entrance exam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back