• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PLUS ULTRA ~MHA RP~

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Japanime

✧☽ 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 ☾✧
Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos Webs Elk Webs Elk Lina Inverse Lina Inverse C Checkmate7 Raider dog Raider dog I Iamkingdomhearts1000 SodaToast SodaToast LordStuffofStuffinton LordStuffofStuffinton MidnightStar MidnightStar Shivana Shivana Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

"OK START!" A voice rang throughout the air, causing a group of people to look around. It had come from a person upon a large building. "What're you looking around for?! There are no countdowns in real fights!" At those words, Kuru took off into the faux city behind them. He kept running in one direction. Before the boy had a moment to breathe, a large robot came bursting through the wall. The boy skid to a stop, his dark blue trainers squeaking on the asphalt. The boy's eyes glanced over the robot, noticing a large yellow '1' printed on its metal plating. The boy focused on the robot, veins beginning to show on his face. The robot burst into pieces.

(Keep track of your points)

Daisuke sat on a chair in a luxurious hotel room, working on his laptop. The room was spacious, and excellently furnished, connecting to both the bedroom and another room. He sat looking at the door, one of his thralls next to it, he had given that one the ability to intuit either physical or emotional weakness, Daisuke had intructed him on a series of signs should any potential recruit show up.

Behind himself another thrall stood, this one with a very limited precognition, just enough to give him an hour's head start to escape should anyone dangerous try and show up.

Truly he wasn't expecting anyone in particular, even though he had sent offers to many people and went to such lengths to impress them with luxury. He had an inkling on who might show up, though.

At very least he supposed that his current subordinates would enjoy the luxury.

(If you want tour char to get into the League just show up, if you want to have been there before act as if you were already in the room)

As the exam begins Hachiko lifts off the ground with her bee wings and zips through the city to find her first point soon she sees a 1P, taking it by surprise she easily smashes the robots head in. With her quirk, she had all the powers of a bee meaning she could easily lift 122 times her own weight, that coupled with the flying start gave her kick more than enough force to break the robot's head. She started to fly around, even more, to find more robots and more points when she spotted a 2P and just as she was about to get it the 2P was lifted up by its tail seemingly by golden locks of hair and tossed straight into a 3P destroying them both. With that, she sees a girl with golden blonde hair that seemed to be retracting back to its natural length which was still pretty long.

"Alrigth that's 5 points for me" He girlk said to herself as she ran off into the city Hachiko looked on blinking and confused before she snapped put of not and gasped.

"She already has five points and I only have 1, I need to catch up or I won't get in!" She squealed flying off as she found another 1P and hopped done on it to destroy it as well like she'd done the first. "2 points, still not enough!"

Ichigo 5P

Hachiko 2P

~Meanwhile~

Naito made his way to the hotel, he had been made an offer by a seemingly wealthy person. Though he couldn't deny he did enjoy the luxury that wasn't exactly what brought him there. The entire situation just screamed fun and excitement for him, it seemed interesting. He checked it so the front desk could let his host know that he was on his way up and. took the elevator to the top floor where all the high rollers would stay. Walking down the hallway he started to whistle
until he got to the room. I mean he still continued to whistle he just started to knock on the door in rhythm until someone let him in.

C Checkmate7

Akiko waste no time starting the exam. Once the words GO were shouted she was off. She spotted a pair of 2P's and put her hand on the sidewalk converting it into wurtzite and creating twisting crystal spikes that shot out of the ground the impale the machines and take them out of commission. she then broke the spikes apart and started to run with the crystal shards surrounding her as she looked for her next mechanical victim. Of course, when she discovered what her quirk was and how it worked she looked up the structural pattern on the hardest crystalline structure as well as the most common materials and elements to know how to convert them, who wouldn't? She sees a 1P and pellets it with a barrage of crystal shards, practically ripping it to shreds. She then starts to look around for more, she only had so much to time stack up these points but she felt like she was off to a good start. She finds a 3P but unfortunately doesn't have the drop on this one so it starts to shoot at her. She quickly takes the remaining shards from spikes she snakes earlier to form a shield and dives down to duck behind it. As she touched the ground she converted the cement into steel and put it in front of her as a shield behind the Wurzite making the shots bounce off of it. She turned to her side to see a building next to it, it was made of bricks which were made of clay and shale which meant there were rock and quartz in it. She touched the building and created a sharp steel pole and sent it flying through the robot's head in what she presumed to be its eye. With that, she got up and dusted herself off taking a sigh of relief. "Jeez are they trying to kill me out here?"

8 Points

Meanwhile, Amaya found herself at a luxury hotel accepting the invitation of a mysterious host. They offered her a lot so she figured the least she could do it hear them out on what they had to say. Taking a look around she could already see that this place wasn't cheap even by luxury hotel standards which meant this host of hers was obviously ver wealthy and successful or had a large inheritance...at just worked here and had access to room keys which in that case would mean they couldn't give her what they offered and were on the right track to get fried or maybe she'd freeze them, she hadn't decided yet but she knew she didn't lie have her time wasted with lies or promises people can't keep. She made her way to the front desk, taking a piece of candy before going up on the elevator to the floor they were supposed to meet when she saw some weird guy with white hair knocking on the door in what she faintly could recognize as the song High Hopes. She raised an eyebrow at him as if he were the strangest person on the planet, obviously he couldn't be her host...unless somehow her host was dumb enough to be locked out of his own room...and then knock as if someone else could let him in.

Shivana Shivana

C Checkmate7

Daisuke thanked the receptionist for letting him know that someone was coming up. He hadn't expected any of the possible candidates to actually warn him, given the discreet nature of their profession. He hoped that it was a sign of respect rather than idiocy, he could deal with both, but he would rather not use his powers on any of the candidates, after all he had deemed them good enough to stand on their own.

After checking with the thrall behind him, Kaito, he nods to the one next to the door to let the recruit in.

Both him and his thralls are wearing tailor-made suits, with matching ties and featureless masks. The only difference being that his thrall's suits and masks were grey and black respectively while his were black and white.
He allowed his independent subordinates to wear what they saw fit, although he expressed his preference for formal wear.

Rathian Diablos Rathian Diablos
Shivana Shivana
Lina Inverse Lina Inverse
SodaToast SodaToast

Rin sat cross-legged upon a cushion armchair which was situated in the corner of the room farthest from the door. Several of books were neatly stacked upon the marble stand beside him, all of which Rin had been reading through prior to this occasion. In his right hand, being twiddled between his fingers, were what appeared to be two small metallic marbles, glinting beneath the dim light of the lamp that was also rested atop the stand.

It wasn't often that his presence was directly required by the boss, and so his curiosity caused him to arrive earlier than needed. He had long been hoping for the boss to make a bold move against the heroes, but alas things had been numbingly quiet lately. Too quiet. Despite the fact that he was informed that the purpose of the meeting was for recruiting new members towards the organization, Rin still felt a slight rush of excitement inside of him. Perhaps the time for action had come.

Shifting slightly within the armchair to get into a more comfortable position, he closed his eyes and awaited the newcomers, tapping his foot in the air to a beat in his head.

Shivana Shivana
C Checkmate7

Naito finally stopped knocking on the door when it opened, smoking he put his hands in his pockets and entered the room, still whistling his song as he entered the room to find two strange men in tailor-made suits he also saw another man in a suit that was clearly different. He took a look around the room, looked like a penthouse suite. He finally stopped whistling and looked at the man then looked at himself scratching his head "Well it seems that I have come underdressed if I'd have known this was a black tie event I'd have broken out the clip-on" he said looking around and waved to all that were in attendance "How's everybody doing here today?" He finds a chair and takes a seat "The names Naito Ibara, my friends call me Nate...only um...I don't actually have any friends...something about being vexatious (annoying) so um look out for that, not sure it's contagious, but it is deterring people from interacting with me so, do with that information what you will, but not with me...I need a safe word first."

C Checkmate7
SodaToast SodaToast

Amaya sighs slightly annoyed by this over enthusiastic guy who seemed to be happy about everything for just so reason. When the door finally opened she sighed in relief to finally get in and that the host was not the man-child standing before her. She stepped into the room there were three men in tailor-made suits and featureless masks, but one who clearly stood out from the rest as well as a man sitting in a chair reading tons of books and twiddling silver stress balls between his fingers. As the man-child now known as Naito introduced himself and took a seat she opted to remain standing for the time being. It was an invitation and it looked nice but she wasn't about to get too comfortable just yet. "Masks...that's always a good sign. I wasn't aware it was that kind of party" She took a look around the room observing her surroundings, taking note of every window and door, but tried not to seem too anxious or weary of her host and casually picks up a glass of strawberry champagne and takes a sip. "So to what business do I owe this glorious spread and generous offer to?"

Shivana Shivana
C Checkmate7
SodaToast SodaToast

Isao bolted through the streets, his eyes scanning every inch of detail his surroundings offered. He silently cursed his luck as he had not paid attention when the exams started and ended up falling behind a few of the others. He shook his head and knew he had to make up for it by taking down as many enemies as he could to pass. As Isao sprinted down the empty streets he reached the end of a block and turned the corner only to come face to face with his first opponent that was already a few feet away, and charging in his direction. He managed to spot the two on the machines frame before lifting up his arms to defend against his opponents blow. With a grunt he quickly used the iron in his blood to harden his arms and legs before he finally felt the force of the strike crash into his newly armored arms. He gritted his teeth as his armored legs dug into the asphalt of the streets. He hated that he already had to sacrifice a bit of his iron, but it's better than getting pounded into a pulp by some robot.

"Bastard!" he growled before using his left fist to smash the machines arm to the side and thrusting his newly freed fist towards his enemy. His blow crashed into the machines frame and after a few sparks and shutters the machine went limp before crashing to the ground. Taking a step back Isao gave his right hand a shake before turning around to see a few more machines approaching, though he felt a little annoyed as he saw they were mostly just a bunch of ones. He sighed and readied to charge into the fight, but froze as he heard something crash from behind him. Feeling his instincts kick in Isao held up his armored arms to the right side of his head and was greeted by a heavy blow that nearly sent him flying, but thanks to his armored legs he dug into the asphalt and was only pushed a feet or two away. Shaking of the blow he faced another machine with a two and gritted his teeth as he soon found himself backed into a corner by the other ones that joined the fight. "Great," he mumbled before digging into his pockets and pulling out a pair of brass knuckles. As he put them on he smash them together and gave a bored look to his foes.

"Come," as if on cue the machine with the two shot forward with its metal fist reeled back and ready to kill, but before it could land a blow Isao quickly stepped to the right and raised his fist into the air. As the machine was now close enough Isao gave a grunt before crashing his fist into the machine and driving it to the ground with a violent rumble. The machine under him seemed to give a wired howl to let everyone know it was still in the fight, but Isao simply used his quirk to extended spikes from his brass knuckles, piercing its frame and finally putting an end to it. Satisfied, Isao yanked out his spiked brass knuckle before turning it back to its original form. He rotated his shoulder before looking back to his other opponents with an expressionless look. "Next."

"This job better be worth the trouble Jax, or I swear to god I'm firing you," Jackal mumbled as he traversed the busy streets of the city, making sure his grey hood was over his face enough to keep it hidden from anyone. He heard a chuckle over his ear piece in his right ear and sighed.

"Oh come now Jackal, if it weren't for me you wouldn't have a job in the world," a young woman's voice purred, annoying Jackal slightly since he knew there was some truce to her words. "Besides, who else would fix your suit?" she chuckled and only spurred Jackals annoyance a bit more. Mostly because she knew she was right again, if it wasn't for her inventions he'd be out of the job. "Anyway your almost there, a few hero patrols have pass so there's no worries there and I'm almost doen with a few improvements with your suit," Jackal arched an eye brow.

"Improvements?" he asked, not knowing it even needed to be improved.

"You'll see, now just hurry up and meet with your employer. Don't wanna keep them waiting," with that she went silent and Jackal gave a heavy sigh as he dug his hands to his grey hoodies pockets. Soon he reached the hotel and arrived at the room he had been told to meet at. Without knocking he entered and closed the door, but he made sure to keep his head lowered as he pulled out a plain black mask from his hoodies pocket and put it on his face. After rotating his shoulders he turned around to see more than one person in the room and took in account some of the strangers with masks and suits. His hidden eyes scanned everyone in to room silently before he sighed as he buried his hands back into his pockets. He looked over to see another one of the masked strangers standing next to the door, but ignored him as he didn't think much of him. He saw that there were a few more strangers here, though they weren't masked and seemed to be waiting for something. He could only guess they were also here for the job. He cursed within his head, hoping he didn't have to work with anyone.

"Alright, lets get this over with," he muttered before walking deeper into the room and plopping onto a comfy looking chair, though honestly it felt off as he struggled to get comfy. After giving up he looked up to see his employer and spoke. "So, what's the job?" he asked plainly as he rested his right leg over the arm of the chair. He found it to be better to just skip to the point.

Shivana Shivana
C Checkmate7
SodaToast SodaToast

https://www.rpnation.com/rating/like?content_type=post&content_id=8989220&rating_type_id=1

It wasn't idiocy, but rather a certain brashness, he knew he should have vetted the candidates further, but there was a limit to how many people he could disappear to make his thralls before the police suspected something. On the other hand it probably wouldn't be too hard to trick him into accepting an ability and add him to his combat prone thralls.
The woman on the other hand was more interesting, she hadn't neither introduced nor announced herself upon coming, neither had she taken a seat despite accepting the drink, she didn't consider it might be spiked. To top it off, Sato, his thrall next to the door had signaled her. Not so much a mental weakness, but a small chink in her armor. The signals they both knew were rather limited, but he had signaled dissonance, was she nervous? Not confident? Anxious? Daisuke makes a mental note to have Yurio learn and teach him cold reading afterwards.
The third person was even more of a mystery, simply entering and dropping himself into a chair. The simple action of putting on a mask earned him a few points in Daisuke's mind, for the discretion if nothing else. He guessed that this was Jackal, one of the few actually established villains he had invited. He would need to talk to him alone afterwards.

"Greetings," He began. "First, to answer your doubts, no it wasn't expected of you to dress formally, nor you will be required to do so should you take the job, although I would personally prefer if you did." He said that looking at Naito. "Masks were at least expected, but that's more for you than for me." This went to all three of them. "Regarding the job, I would like to employ you three in a more permanent basis. This would be long term, until your dismissal or apprehension, and you wouldn't be forbidden from taking other jobs initially, but I would want to be informed with anticipation and reserve the right to veto them should I need you at the time, also as time goes on and 'business' moves forward I may ask you to also work exclusively for me. The exact details of what you would be required to do are not something I will specify, mostly because this I'm working in a need to know basis, I won't ask about your identities either, for those of you who want them to remain secret. In exchange you will be provided with everything you need, the quality of life I'm willing to provide not lower than that which you see around you. You can ask for more traditional forms of payment too if you wish."

"I will try to answer any questions you have, but please understand that I'm working under the greatest discretion and you will be expected to do so too, should you accept."

Shivana Shivana
Raider dog Raider dog
SodaToast SodaToast

(Perhaps some music to create a more fitting atmosphere?)

Rin felt himself dozing off, his head beginning to droop down, when the sudden sound of someone knocking on the door caused him to jerk awake. He ran a gloved hand through his blonde hair and shook his head slightly, his attention soon returning to the situation at hand. Marbles still twirling in his hand, he looked up and began to take in the newcomers, the first and foremost of which was what appeared to be a rather talkative individual. Despite Rin's immediate dislike towards their overall attitude, he didn't undermine them immediately for he was still unaware of their Quirk.

To Rin, the most distinguishing feature of a person during these times was their Quirk. Not only what it did, no, for he personally knew how easily it was for a potentially powerful Quirk to be wasted by a lacking user, but also how the individual put the Quirk to use. Only those that utilized their Quirk to the full potential earned his respect, and his boss happened to be one of those people.

The next to enter the room was a female with rather long hair. Compared to the first, she definitely seemed more wary of the situation. Good, Rin thought. Any person walking into this room without at least a feeling of apprehension were too foolish to understand the situation they are in or are insane, the latter of which may perhaps be exactly the type of person the boss is looking for.

Just when Rin thought that those two were the only ones who had come, another person entered through the door. Rin raised an eyebrow when he recognized them to be none other than Jackal. Through the footage that he watched of him, he understood the physical power that Jackal brought to the organization, yet Rin was still surprised at the fact that an offer was sent to them. To Rin, they weren't the type of people the boss needed right now, but it wasn't his decision to make.

Still seated comfortably in the chair, he listened to the boss's proposal towards the three, waiting for their response.

Shivana Shivana
Raider dog Raider dog
C Checkmate7

Last edited:
Naito listened to what their host had to say nodding his head before looking down at his clothes has his host and future employer told him that while not required he preferred if he wore a and shrugged. Despite his disposition, Naito was not actually an idiot, true he did idiotic things, he was reckless but it was not as if he was aware of the potential danger or consequences of his actions, it was merely a by-product of his personality. However, he wasn't a very prideful man he didn't care if people underestimated him, he didn't care if they thought he was an idiot, mores the pity for them if it comes to it. He looked around the room again nodding as he was told he'd be offered the same kind of life...it was nice, a bonus maybe, but not really what he was looking for, he'd definitely enjoy it though. "So you say, you'll keep us under your wing until we get caught...meaning you want us to do some things we'd rather not be caught doing...so what exactly is it that you want us to do for you?" He slipped his food under a nearby ottoman and pulled it towards him before putting his foot up on it "Sounds like it's pretty illegal, not that I have a problem with that, obviously I wouldn't be sitting in the same room with mysterious strangers if I was, but it'd be nice to know what I'm doing you know"

Raider dog Raider dog
C Checkmate7
SodaToast SodaToast

Daisuke smirked under the mask, Naito unknowingly giving him the cue he had been looking for. "A good question," He tells him."You will understand that I can't get into the exact details, however be asured that I won't require you to kill if you aren't comfortable with that, nor will any of my subordinates kill anyone innocent for the most part, I can't promise that that will always be the case though, even if that's my intention. I will mostly be asking you to fight either villains or heroes though your objectives won't be always to just beat them. Should I consider you able to do so I will ask you to cooperate in less high-profile tasks too, but your primary role here will be as public faces and fighters, I have other people to handle the logistics and underlying intricacies. That's the reason I will insist on the mask."

Raider dog Raider dog
Shivana Shivana
SodaToast SodaToast

Jaelyn (Jae) Lowell

Jae was spaced out and in her own world when someone had shouted to start. She watched for a moment as people began to frantically run pass her. Instead of running with the crowd of students she waited until they all passed her and entered the makeshift city. Most would think that would put her at a disadvantage but that wasn't the case. Once everyone was inside she found a place high in the sky. She created a portal in front of her and walked through it, on the other side there was nothing but air. She could feel the air rushing against her body as she began to free fall. She began to look around at the other students and notice most had decided to stay close to the front but hardly anyone was at the back of the arena. With a few portal jumps, she made it to the back of the arena in no time. Now no one was crowding her and she had more room to fight the bots.

Not long after she landed a two-point bot and a three-point bot decided to make an entrance. Jae created a portal under the two-pointer and one high above the three-pointers. When the bot fell into her portal it came crashing down smashing both the bots. She did the same thing to a pair of one pointer bots. She took a deep breath realizing her energy was already depleting. "Stupid jet lag. That's what they get for sending me out the night before." Jae sighs before continuing her quest to fight more bots.

7 points

Kuru sped on, destroying any robots he came across while keeping a tally of the points in his head. "22" He thought as he decapitated one. "25" As he made one of the '3p' bots explode. He stopped after that one, panting slightly, his head throbbing.

"Need to remember to not destroy one bot to the other so fast." As he was recovering a '1p' bot moved towards him rapidly. It was sent flying away from him.

27 Points

Akane didn't speak much during the meeting. Instead, she quietly sat in one of the armchairs, trying her best to discreetly look at her phone while the others blabbered on and on about god knows what. She didn't mean to be rude, but meetings like these wasn't really a reason she had joined this type of organization in the first place. If anything, the thing that had lured onto the path of crime was the idea of not having to attend any meetings.

But Akane was smart enough to know that it if the boss told her to do something, she had little choice but to do so. And since the boss had told her to attend this meeting, she had gritted her teeth and done so.

She glanced up from her phone quickly to take a quick look at the newcomers. Aside from the one in the armor, none of them looked very interesting so she simply went back to her phone.

Akiko continued to plow her way through the robots being as sparing with her quirk as possible, taking already converted materials with her as opposed to excessively converting thing, they served as a good shield and great projectiles. She was starting to get a little hungry so she pulled put snickers and started to eat it on the go. Soon she found a group of robots sent crystal spikes through every single one of them "Alright that makes 32" wiping here forehead she turns to see a 3P touched the ground creating a pillar of crystal to smash it from below. "35!"

35Points

Amaya crosses her arms as she listens to what he wants them to do and sighs, shrugging "So basically you want us to cause trouble...seems easy enough I suppose" she was no fool she was pretty sure causing trouble was just the start of whatever it was he wanted, that or he was seriously desperate for attention...but for what purpose, people don't usually want attention unless they want to say something, but exactly was he trying to say?

The sound of metal twisting and bending filled the air as Isao tore off the arm of a machine worth three points and let out a shout before impaling a two point machine with the severed metal arm. The three point machine missing an arm let out a wired shriek before attempting to catch Isao with its remaining arm, but Isao barley side stepped the attempt before driving his armored knee into its side, the force of his attack ending the machine and gaining him another three points. Breathing heavily Isao stumbled back from his recently defeated foe and attempted to catch his breath. His began to feel a familiar burning sensation in his lungs from the lack of air, but he ignored it and scanned his surroundings to see only several more defeated machines lying scattered before him. Ever since his first encounter it seemed that more and more enemies came as if he was some giant beacon. Luckily he's been able to hold his own since it had only been mostly ones and twos attacking him, but the recent wave were mostly twos and threes. He was beginning to feel a small strain on his abilities, but so far nothing has complicated his fighting abilities. Well that is until another familiar feeling erupted in his gut.

"Shit," he muttered before lurching forward and feeling a wave of his vomit flowing up his throat and exiting his mouth. Isao clutched his chest as he finished vomiting and began to take deep gulps of air, each gulp slightly stinging his irritated throat and lungs. After he had managed to regain control of himself Isao shook his head and spat out a vile tasting bit of saliva, though the taste remained to his annoyance. "Damn it, I wasn't paying attention," he muttered before digging into his right pocket and pulling out a small bottle of pills. He shook his head at his mistake before popping a single pill into his mouth and swallowing. Luckily he hadn't used to much of his bloods iron, but from now on he would have to use whatever his surroundings offered. It's a pain, but he would fall behind if he ended up falling to his own Quirk. After Isao handled his minor situation he began to count up his points so far and rubbed his chin. "30, not bad, but I need to do better," he said to himself before hearing a familiar sound approach from behind him. He sighed and cracked his neck before turning around to see a fresh group of ones led by a single three machine. Isao glared at the new wave before looking to his brass knuckles, knowing he would have to rely on them and not his blood. Giving a single nod Isao looked back to the next wave before marching towards them in silence.

Jackal arched an eyebrow from behind his mask and crossed his arms as his employer gave information of their employment. "That's it?" he asked, a small hint of disappointment in his voice. He gave a small sigh and shrugged. "I was hoping for something a bit more worthwhile seeing as how this job was more high class then others offered to me, but whatever. A pay check is a pay check," he said before gesturing around the room the were in. "Though if you want to do some damage to some hero's and villains then I'm hoping you have a hit list ready for us? And since you want us to be your 'public faces' then I'm guessing you want these future targets to be killed or beaten in full view of the population?" he asked, though he already figured that was the case and was simply going over what he had been told. He shrugged and let a grin crawl onto his face as he gave a chilling chuckle of excitement. "Sounds like a good time. Who's the first target?" he asked with a chilling tone that would give normal people a slight chill up their spine.

Shivana Shivana
C Checkmate7
SodaToast SodaToast

Sage nods. "Please do not worry about that Jackal, this will be entirely worth your while." Sage snaps his fingers and a third thrall, Yurio, comes out of the adjacent room bringing them each a small. "Inside those bags you will find modified phones and a list of locations. The phones you will receive can only be called by another set of modified phones and cannot initiate a call by themselves, in addition the list contains the locations of several stashes containing a hundred thousand dollars each, consider those the payment for your services.

For now all I will require of you is to beat the heroes at their own game, you will be called by either me or one of my subordinates once a day and given a location in which a confrontation will occur. Your job will be to apprehend the villain while making whatever hero is present look incompetent. You will need to be ready to act fast as I can only give you one hour of forewarning. Do not kill or maim the villains and do not confront the heroes. Any questions?"

Shivana Shivana
Raider dog Raider dog
SodaToast SodaToast

Jaelyn (Jae) Lowell

Jae had continued to gain points getting up to 27 points. Nobody could see it but under her mask, she wore a huge smile. "I haven't enjoyed myself like this in a long time," she whispers as she shoots a portal blast through the three-point bot. She dukes behind a corner giving herself a breather. She takes her hand and presses it over her heart trying to get it to slow down. "Just a few more Jae you got this."

Suddenly she watched as a young girl ran by screaming in terror as two three-point bots chased after her. Instinctively ran towards the girl prepared to help. She created a portal in front of the two bots and caused them to fall in. She then created exit portals behind her for the bots to escape out of. The noticed Jae and made her their next target. "Perfect," she says. She moves her hand in a circular motion creating a large blue circle. She takes a deep breath before shooting a blue laser beam into the two bots. After that shot Jae collapse to the ground clutching at her chest. "Crap... I over... did it."

"Are you okay?" the girl says stretching out her hand to Jae. Jae nods taking her hand. "Yes... are you?" The girl nods helping Jae up. "Thank you! I thought I had what it took to be a hero but everyone her is so strong. I don't have what it take." Jae immediately shakes her head and places a hand on the girls head. "Don't give up." That was she could say to the girl. The girl's face becomes red. She nods before running of a smile across her face. "Thanks again!" Jae couldn't help but smile at the girls enthusiasm. She was happy to have helped her.

36 points

He continued to destroy any robots he come across. As he was running down a street a 3P bot came bursting out of the building behind him. He looked back at it while running and the 3P bot exploded. He held his head but shook off the pain, turning a corner and meeting a 1P bot there. After making that explode he got an idea. He lifted himself into the air and scanned the area, locating all bots and where they were. This way he could find bots easier and destroy them. He flew towards a 2P bot and made it explode. Then began going for the 1P around the corner.

44 Points

Recognizing that the conversation was coming to a close, Rin pushed himself off of his seat and onto his feet. He tilted his head to the side and placed a hand upon his neck, massaging it. In a swift slight of hand, the two metallic balls within his hand suddenly disappeared into his cloak pocket. He offered an expressionless glance towards the potential recruits before strolling over to the mini-bar counter. His footsteps echoed from the specklessly clean redwood floor, piercing the silence from the pause within the conversation.

Picking up an ornate vase that was on the counter, he began to pour himself a clear, flowing liquid into glass. Rin was never fond of the allure of alcohol. He had witnessed enough people he knew fall victim to the brief sensation of comfort it provided, and he had witnessed countless more use it as a way to flaunt their power. Rin desired neither, preferring to stick to the simplicity of water. After a short sip, he brought the glass up to his eye level and gave it a little swirl.

Isn't it odd that such a small action can cause such drastic results? He continued to gaze at the water, lost in thought. To Rin, society was like the water. The glass encasing it could only provide so much protection from the truth. It shrouded and distorted the masses, causing them to never be able to truly perceive what lied outside their beliefs towards the world. Towards the heros.

Rin frowned at the thought, then smiled to himself. Soon, everything will change.

Shivana Shivana
Raider dog Raider dog
C Checkmate7

Zurushi Ojo moved silently across the asphalt surface of the faux city around her. she knew that the exams had already began and have seen several of the examinees begining to destroy a couple of the robots. Hearing a sudden sound of metal Scraping the road near the secluded alley, Ojo swerved her 2D body to skid around to find a small group of 3P Robots. Slowly moving underneath the shadows, the 2D girl began to assess her 5 Targets.

Seeing that she doesnt really have that much time to lose, Ojō took a deep breath and slid out of the asphalt, cancelling her ability - Monet before running towards the nearest robot and began to touch the floor as the robots began to notice her presence.

[Asphalt , State change Surface cohesion = 20% , Liquid]

The young girl thought as the asphalt floor underneath all five robots began to turn into a liquid quicksand like trap. Ojo simply watch as all five quickly sank onto the shifted floor befoer she disabled her Surface Slider Quirk reverting the whole floor intosolid and enveloping and crushing the trapped machines.

The whole battle ending in barely a minute.

Breathing out a sigh of relief, Ojōu continued to ran towards the center of the faux city all while hoping to find and beat up more enemies while conserving her strength.

Sidestepping a wild swipe from a trio of 3P robots, she moved inside their comfort zones before performing a series of jabs.

[Steel, Brittleness increased = 250% And Malleability reduction = 10%]

The quick footed quirk user somehow began to cave in the metal platings of each bots before finishing them off with a simple sweep kick, causing the 3P robots to tumble down and fall on top of each other that shattered their exteriors and cauing enough damage on their inner circuitry destroying them.

Ojō only ran forward, disregarding the broken machine.

8 robot villains down..not bad

Turning around a corner, Zurushi Ojo found herself in fron of a bunch of robots. Six in total - each ranging from a duo of basic 1 Point , A single 2P Robots and Three 3 Point Robots all surrounding a boy.

Feeling a bit Overwhelmed, Zurushi Ojo began to pull out something from her inner pocket of her suit before shouting

"Oi! Kid! Can you still fight?"

"um... Yeah I c-can! Can you give this guy a bit of help?" the young guy stuttered as he tries to emmit a beam of light which wavered a bit in his hands and feet.

Ojo could only sigh at the sheer stubborness before jumping to evade the attack of one of the 2 P robots. Boys and their bravado.

Stepping infront of a 3 Point Robot and a 2 Point one, She brandished her weapon which turned out to be a Baton.

"Then step up and help me...i guess" Ojo deadpanned as she moved to lash at the two robots.

[Iron, Increase Durability = 200%, change surface structure sharpness = 300%]

She swung her baton to the head of the first 2 P robot, severing it from its body before smashing the 3 P one, badly crushing its torso before being bifurcated.

Two down and four more Robots to fight.

Total current points: 29 Points

Last edited:
As the students lined up at the gate for the practical, Hitomi stood in the middle of the crowd stretching her limbs preparing herself. Beforehand, she had been walking around the area and taking pictures to send to her parents at home. Since they wouldn’t be able to know about the test, Hitomi figured it would be the best way to remember that she was able to take the practical to begin with if she didn’t get in. Not that she wasn’t going to give it her all anyway. She was going to give it her all and make sure she burned as bright as a star out there. It was why her mother specifically made her tank top and tights from a flame retardant material. If she was going to go all out, the last thing she needed to worry about was her clothes singeing off of her body. Once she was done stretching, she took a bottle of water and started to gulp it like it was the first drink of water she had in days.

“Ok start!”

Hitomi didn’t need to be told twice before she bolted past students. “Excuse me! Pardon me! Sorry!” She yelled out as she tried to keep up with the crowd. With students to both sides of her, it would be hard to find a robot to attack without someone else jumping in. She needed to find a way to separate herself from the group. Her eyes searched for the nearest opening, which came to her as an alleyway. The brunette dashed through the crowd and into the alleyway. She had never done any parkour, but today was just a good a day to start. Running through various corners and re-emerging to the street, Hitomi was met with two 2Ps and 3 1Ps. Hitomi grinned feeling her heart race as she started to engulf her arms in flames. “Alright. Now I’m getting fired up!” She yelled as she flung fireballs at the bots dismantling them with ease.

Hitomi continued to run around destroying bots left and right bringing her points to 24, but she felt her throat get a little dry. She needed to tone it down if she wanted to last the whole test without getting dehydrated. She ran down another street and saw two 3Ps in her path. She made a tch noise as she stopped. The young teen held her hands out, palms facing the bots and engulfed herself in flames again. The two bots were making a beeline to her as she charged for her attack. “Sorry guys, but you’ll never hold a candle to me!” She yelled to the bots before firing a huge blast to the bots.

Ojo Zurushi

Step , swivel, concentrate , hit ,swivel

This has been her Mantra As she continued to decimate the remaining robots around the exhausted boy. As the Last of the Initial robots that was inthe area fell, she mentally assessed the surroundings.

- crash -

The UA Examinee cursed as she prepared her her baton and channeled her Quirk on the weapon on hand.

"H-HIIIEEEE!!" The fellow Entrance Examinee squeaked As he fell on his as and pointed at a small alley on his right, Villain bots -10 of them.

Ojō Zurushi cursed as she observed the group, she could probably had taken them but....

"HIEEEE"

She cant leave the guy be Exposed and unprotected. "Kuso..." Ojo stated as she did the only logical thing she can do.

"O-oi! Let me go! Kyaaah!" the struggling guy squealed as Ojō put him in a fireman'e carry and ran, cancelling the effects of her quirk to the baton on her hand and concentrated on her shoes.

[ Rubber shoe soles, Friction -300% ]

Ojo put her weight forward as the villain bot close in on them. "Hold on tight !" She said as she bounced her left feet forward and ...

She slide , moving on the asphalt ground as if she was skating On ice....

Current Points : 37 Points

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back