• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PLUS ULTRA! ~MHA RP~ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I have posted the RP and tagged everyone.

Quick question. As a villain character, is there anything specific for us to do? Or are we just chilling in our hideout, interacting and coming up with ways to take over the world.
Chilling in your hideout, interacting and coming up with ways to take over the world.

Give me some time to set up an initial League of Villains paragraph. For reference who starts in and who want's to be recruited?
I'd like my character to already be relatively established within the organization. Possibly a medium-high ranking member? I dunno, in the end it's up to you I suppose.

Okay, the organization isn't very far along at this point. It consists mostly of Sage's thralls and your two chars. So I will simply make it so that SodaToast's character has a little more time in than Lina inverse's.

If any villain wants it the position of second in command is free, also anyone wants to be a new recruit that's fine too.

Okay, the organization isn't very far along at this point. It consists mostly of Sage's thralls and your two chars. So I will simply make it so that SodaToast's character has a little more time in than Lina inverse's.

If any villain wants it the position of second in command is free, also anyone wants to be a new recruit that's fine too.
My just character seems like the type to be recruited so I guess I'll go with that option.

Okay so I wanted to try and do some rescues, but does anyone know how Rescue Points work? Like what dictates how many rescue points you get for doing what?

I think a group of judges grade it.
Well since we have to keep track of our own points I wanted to know how they worked.

For the U.A entrance exam it shows everyone got rescue points except for Bakugou but Midoriya got 60 and Ochaco got 45 but I don't understand what about their rescue earned them those points. I mean Ochaco saved Midoriya's life just as much as he saved hers but he got a full 15 points more than her. So I was kind of hoping there OP had a more clear system on how they worked or maybe someone found a data book or something that explained them. ?

Not much interaction in my previous post, and I apologize for that.

Just waiting for the boss to give out orders or for some action to occur. >.<

He is still bidding his time and lining up his ducks in a row.
As expected from the mastermind behind the League of Villains. Didn't mean to pressure you or anything through my post, just giving a reason for my lacking post. I'll wait patiently. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back